Sunday, November 29, 2020

I continue to be slashed by mechanical arms to the bone nightly. I spend my life cleaning up sprayed (by said mechanical arms) filth polluting my environment, plus fighting to clean poison the "stalker" terrorists poured secretly into my food; eventually breaking into my home every day to poison and drug my food which has turned into years of fighting to eliminate hard, caked poison latched into my spine and muscle interior .10 years of fighting this, alone, while being tortured (i.e. heart palpitations going on hours daily, every day. Tears pouring out of my eyes due to implant attacks, daily for hours, going on for years--just to mention two plus insertions into my body and under nails, and more and more and more covering my entire body)-- with health care blocked/denied, even when I was covered I was lied to and left without decent health care and attacked by doctors in clinics and poisoned by them too. Lied to everywhere. I remain: without earning capability due to blacklisting and attacks that never end, and never enough money to live on. All for basic survival without endless poverty and sickness, all health care all avenues for having any single thing that isn't filthy, stinking and broken and ordered upon me (as they also kill animals I love, and have stolen my cat La Moux who I want returned alive and healthy immediately--) and all ordered to be denied me by billionaires and millionaires who have stolen ideas using this high tech top secret warfare surveillance and torture "mind programming" technology---plus torture and plus intellectual property theft going on without pause for over 10 years or longer from this one same group still attacking me. I remain alone fighting for my life: but GON'T GO OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE DO-NOTHING READERS (THE DO-NOTHING MEME i CREATED AND HAS SINCE BEEN COPIED BY A WORLD LEADER): DO NOTHINGS, do not go outside your comfort zone to help me in any way, as you have always been doing. Unless you want to also join in the gang attacking me and get promotions just like them for celebrity status and lead roles and promotions! Don't do anything because IT IS NOT AFFECTING YOU IT'S ONLY HAPPENING TO ME AND OTHER "LOSERS" WHO YOU WANT TO SEE DESTROYED BUT EVERYTHING SUCKED OUT OF FIRST BEFORE THE FINAL DEATH BLOW. Because I used to compete and beat the parasites, they have forced this role of "loser" upon me with poisoning and torture and a WORLD of people DOING NOTHING to stop it or them or to help me in any way. All silent and obedient and willing and able to assist for the security of your society. It's in a bit of a tizzy if you are not ultra wealthy at this moment but if you survive the genocide then you can assume that you and all will GO BACK TO THE OLD NORMAL IN A VERY SHORT TIME and that watching me cry out and beg online for HELP FOR OVER 8 YEARS WHILE NO ONE DOES ANYTHING TO STOP THIS BUT HELP IN EXPLOITING ME can NEVER happen TO YOU IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO YOU. Keep doing nothing because soon IT'S ALL GOING TO GO BACK TO THE GOOD OLD NORMAL DAYS JUST WAIT A FEW MORE WEEKS AND THE ANTIDOTE WILL APPEAR LIKE A SIGN FROM HEAVEN THAT you are safe and keep LAUGHING ABOUT HOW i AM CRYING OUT FOR HELP FOR A DECADE ONLINE BECAUSE NO GOVERNMENT OR SOCIETY OR INDIVIDUAL WILL STEP IN TO DEFEND ME. SO KEEP ON waiting for your hope dope to kick in to the old normal situation when you kept ignoring me as you are all doing now, but watching as your favorite digitalized and edited icons represent MY IDEAS as their own as you celebrate the "liberalism" that they portray and you can all feel safe that this IS ONLY HAPPENING TO ME and the death all around YOU NOW, it's just temporary and technology has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MASSIVE SPREAD OF death and all is going to be well and wonderfulicious when the Age of Aquarius brings in more life-enabling technology to help you to cheer in psychopaths, abusers, rapists and Nazis and Imperialists posing as altruistic concerned "liberals" as you follow and believe and believe and laugh and laugh alongside them at me and others like me who are being tortured to death by technologies that you laugh about because it's happening to "losers who deserve it or did something to deserve it" just like now, there must be something like a curse upon America but soon it's all going to be okay and you can go back to the OLD NORMAL and just keep laughing at people like me being tortured in plain sight and absolutely ignored and silenced and tortured with dismemberment as you DO NOTHING (and even that two-word accusation has been stolen FROM ME and used as a discrediting accusation by THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT THE PEOPLE LIKE ME but never do.... and the Age of Aquarius is just going to bring in MORE OF THEM AND FEWER OF PEOPLE LIKE ME..OR EVEN YOU so keep DOING NOTHING DO NOTHING DO NOTHING as I write about dismemberment and torture asking people to stop this and help me and stop this and stop them and stop them as you cheer them on while electromagnetic pulses tell you and inform your choices but you are so deluged you have no clue absolutely NO CLUE SO YOU CONCEDE AND YOU BELEIVE AND YOU LAUGH AS i detail this and you DO NOTHING AND THE OLD NORMAL IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER WHERE YOU WON'T EVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING AN UNDERDOG POTENTIALLY DEAD EVER AGAIN.

 YOU

can NEVER BE TARGETED

it will NEVER HAPPEN TO YOU

it only happens to be because obviously I must have 'DONE SOMETHING TO DESERVE IT"


THEY KEEP ON attacking my keyboard and brain while I type, the usual and endless discrediting tactic used when I am writing and speaking


I continue fighting for my life to stop the mechanical arms but these terrorists keep ripping off and breaking through and using solvents to unglue and then reglue all I paste to try to stop them from breaking through the tape and paper I glue on cupboard angles of panels that have already been pasted, glued, pounded with hooks and tied together with rope/strings but cut inbetween with laser technology so nearly one-millimeter mechanical arms can get through and one single mechanical arm can wreak endless damage to my body and my home. It is UNBELIEVABLE BUT IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN TO YOU never never just keep on smiling and wait in LINE to attack me and others like me and keep laughing with the perpetrators as they torture, rape and steal ideas, property and money and then KILL AFTERWARDS and just keep doing NOTHING because TECHNOLOGY IS GOING TO ENHANCE YOUR LIFE AND SOON IT'S GOING TO BE BETTER AND BETTER. The pandemic has brought on the Age of Aquarius and technology is going to explode into your home, body and brain and I think that has been a most CALCULATED corollary of this situation for the new technocratic  paradise of Aquarius demagoguery dumbed down aristocracy and genocidal duplicity.


--------------


I got up from this table housing the laptop and after 30 minutes of doing other things, walking nearly crooked because I felt so light-headed, so dizzy, nauseous, my brain under such attack by their implants and tech and lingering drugging---nearly fainting as I sit here even right now after 30 minutes of walking around trying to alleviate this remote influence  on my brain, motor skills and my brain functioning which is now at a very low level. My writing because hyperbolic, rambling, hateful and enraged and incapable of cool, and clear concise rendering of any concept or idea. It just turned into the usual hate rant and then hackers deleted and rewrote, as they always do, to ameliorate what I had written so it read opposite of what I had first written. Important words thus were deleted and I tried to stagger through the title of this post. I rambled on and then went to this section to write the usual post or prefix to my post--always trying to negate their attacks upon my credibility. 

I feel so ill from the brain attacks right now, like almost fainting at this point.


The teleportation "skits" remain hateful, violent, hinting at death or homelessness, abuse, yelling betwixt me and the usual culprits teleporting me (years and years going on and on without end, shunted from one of them to the next and then back again, for a decade by now from this one group).


Thus, reflecting on my writing I can say that it is less than half of what I am capable of and more than 75% influenced by remote and outside haters affecting my brain and motor skills and the keyboard.

The teleportation is also a death experience as sleep is a healing phase for the body, and in addition to deadly poisoning and then recurrent poisoning on top of my nervous system being shattered daily by hate and abuse, the perpetrators you all cheer on are laughing and partying in their new production studios and lead roles and awards that line their livingrooms and studios encased in gold trophy stands--and beauty treatments for them all continuously while they keep ordering my hair to be shorn, frayed and damaged and falling out, stinking of putrid fungus and odors--if possible, they would continue to have me raped by my landlord and the white Europi-ape men who proliferate here to get free rent and assist in damaging my body and home and breaking in with their mechanical arms through the panels of the walls to rape and disfigure me, all not just for free rent but free new businesses. Teleported to endless hate and violence matches between me and your Aquarian friends with all their technology that they (mis) use for personal and business "highs".


The Stock market is now geared towards a very exclusive tiny and ever-narrowing harrowing group of violent genocidal holders of the gates of society. The numbers of dying and dead and impoverished has been magnified by a percent I can't calculate as I have not found calculations (but there must be some and easy to obtain but I can't find such information). The direction of a technocentric society has been achieved in this pandemic phase of the technocratic coup that not just one individual wants to use as a weapon for a power grab over society and "Democracy". 


And  my brain is "spinning" to such an extent and fighting to pound down on the keyboard is so strenuous I am stopping here. 

I can only surmise that my thoughts are being scrutinized and any idea stolen that these haters want to steal. The contract entails only stealing even unique words or extraneous to the main paradigm thought patterns, to be stolen and reinserted "into the matrix". 


However, I write this out "to the void" of the potential future readers who, in the safety of not having to act out of line, but still wanting to change a system that threatens them (but will conform to it once their demands for "equality" are met with tantalizing endorsements and promotions and lots of money and property--and then they kiss up to the perpetrators and that is the main mind programming situation that is being foisted upon EVERYONE.

And this idea will be stolen, as all my ideas are stolen (and often "my ideas" are ideas I heard or read and concentrated into a few sentences, which is all I can get out. Once I get on this laptop forum my brain is shuttered by the remote tech and microchip implant configuration. I just can't go on.


Waiting for a remedy waiting for people to block this death cycle that so far, after 10 years of writing about it in detail day and night and day after day, I see that no one still is willing to step in and do anything. Everyone acts like I deserve this and it is normal, while at the same time they are crying out for justice and demanding racism be eliminated and they never consider what is happening to me: racism, hate, rape and torture--to be anything they should be concerned about because I'm not black. My culture has shunned me, and I am being transposed into the cliches that this group that shunned and also attacked and still attacks me are supposed to be, which I never conformed to nor ever wanted to participate in and never really have, except for a few experimental forays and investigations into various cultures and religions not just what these bigots tell me I am supposed to be a part of, forcing their hate labels upon me and drugging, torturing me to accept a lessor status than them, while they are stealing ideas from me because all they do is conform to cliches, stereotypes and do what they are told (nearly exactly ) and thus, have no original ideas whatsoever (as it seems from being tortured and then ideas stolen by them from me--for years and years from a revolving group of them, these actors, writers and politicians--and then unceremoniously left to be murdered or they try to covertly murder me afterwards)

and you all watch on and on doing nothing

I am now so dizzy I can't focus or concentrate any longer. My hands can barely type and the keyboard is so blocked I can't get the letters to print out unless I pound down with my entire hand on single keys.


I am under so much dehabilitating brain-altering tech it's like I am falling into an intoxicated rambling hate zone. I can't write more, and now hackers are blocking the template so what I write is "lost" as the page won't scroll down to show my writing any longer.


When doses anyone ever stop this or defend me? I must ask again. It is now approaching the Age of Aquarius but it appears to be a more primitve and sinister society that can never do anything but allow death and hate to penetrate from highest levels onto people "like me" who are silenced and tortured targets. I now cannot see what I am typing as this is being blocked by hackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...