Friday, November 13, 2020

To finish with a terrorist report: my toes are being cut off by nighttime terrorists using mechanical arms to cut my skin to the bone every night in the same area.

 I am wrapping my feet in layers of packaging tape, covering the severed areas. I put socks over the taped feet, and now I am tying small pieces of string to try to stop the mechanical arms. It's not really working. My toes are being severed off. They are not only cutting in one area but to the bone all my toes on my left foot. 


The terrorist doctors decades ago cut into my left hip to remove bone due to the scoliosis surgery. The poisons have hardened into this surgically incised area, and a huge hard tube of poison is latched from my left hip into my skull, extending throughout my spine, hips and into skull. This huge interlaced area, which persists after TEN YEARS of detoxing liquid poisons that have been calcified into my body, as the poisons form layers of hard shell areas--plus the recurrent poisoning which has also persisted so the detox process to save my body has taken probably more than 10 times longer than it should have. Plus not having money for any medical treatments such as ultrasound. The billionaires have blocked all access to earning capability for me because they are trying to force a baby out of me, after they ordered part of my fallopian tube to be cut out when I asked for justice and for these parasites to be stopped from stealing my ideas which I have written for years on facebook, drugged into a comatose stupor and left to die a slow horrible death. I remain without enough money to live on, but now they are cutting my toes off slowly, in addition to severing fingernails, and the list is too long. These are the serious injuries that are being ordered by the same crew which has been promoted into top positions of the country, has won awards for years out of attacking me using this "experimental" teleportation technology, while grilling/interrogating after drugging and rape and torture to extract ideas about fighting against evil and corruption, as they play either hero rescuing an underdog or they are the under dog in these endless K-rap movies they crank out year after year. 


I am in great pain as they are literally cutting my toes to the bone every night, all the toes are being cut now. I NEED A SAFE HOME DO-NOTHING PEOPLE READING THIS who support this torture and rape and murder contract so fully. Meaning of course you will continue to do absolutely nothing to stop this. A new political adminstration has come into power, being thwarted of course by someone who has absolutely ordered this current torture of me because he's facing lawsuits and while he's forced me to try to heal from murder attempts from poisoning, forcing me to have to live off less than $700 per month and unable to afford health care, the billions that he has has been squandered in his luxury pursuits and power grabs and orgy fun and games and entertainment along with his most unscrupulous family members and so they are cutting my toes off because I am fighting TO GET THEM OFF ME FINALLY after years of fighting to get one rotten parasitic rapist off me after the next, all the buddies operating these technologies gratuitously from president, administration and government to the next. 

Again, I implore you readers w ho may not be absolutely fanatical bigot fascist Nazis to please FINALLY DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS CRIME AGAINST ME. i have just backspaced and tried to write the same word four times in a row as hacking and the brain-altering smothering of my cognitive functions and coherency and concentration makes writing any longer impossible


I am now nauseous and sick from this remote tech attack (or implant attack) making my physically ill, not just dizzy but sick from this attack.


I need a safe home I need this hell to be stopped. They are torturing me to death and I am waiting for yhears for all the people who stole ideas from me to pay me something substantial that I know they can afford, all the dozens of these millionaires can now so easily buy me a home and go  away and let me live in peace, return my cat and get off me. There has to be other microchipped teleportation torture victims by now leave me the f*(** alone finally goddamn they are cutting off my toes, basically cutting my fingernails off to the root and permanently destroying my fingers, and more and more because they are trying to torture me into being forced to have a baby with one of them so they can all obtain this huge contract of some huge studio and empire out of forcing this out of me. I neither want to aid any of them into having more power nor have a baby or anything to do with any of them whatsoever.


Please someone intervene and get this new government to intervene and stop this debacle tyrannical torture technology that hasn't stopped being aimed at me for a few decades or longer. The stalking and hate attacks in public places involves absolute brain-altering smothering so I can't count, can't think clearly, am smiling while people are ripping my clothing while my back is turned, stealing items from my cart while my back is turned or I am paying at a checkout counter. People are aggressively pushing into me as I walk down aisles they nearly hit me and etc etc etc. I have not had a single human being walk with me to offer any support or help ever, not once. WHY CAN'T I GET ANY SUPPORT OR ASSITANCE IN THIS ENDLESS MURDER TORTURE SITUATION? Even some of the most acerbic people actually have some kind of relief or sanctuary or place where they can commiserate with others in the same situation, seeking aid or assistance. I am talking about zero support no groups are viable no gang stalking groups legitimately support me and I am attacked and many targets are also attacked by these very vocal and open officious gang stalking organization. They are fronts, hoaxes and traps set for both victims and for dissemination of lies about how serious and pervasive this system is. Spanning right up to the executive levels of charities, businesses, retail, commerce, law enforcement, etc et al. 


Even when you reading this can see the devastating effects of how power is being mishandled with people who are offered this technology, you continue to allow the situation and the tech to be passed around without any interference or exposure of this death and genocidal system.

No comments:

Post a Comment