Monday, November 23, 2020

On the US withdrawal from the 1992 Open Skies Treaty and the US Entertainment/ media-driven sublimated increase and slowly indoctrinated and brainwashing programmed surfeit in fascist Totalitarianism around the world. "The Inventions of Nikola Tesla & The Secret Technologies Stolen (YouTube video): This is A post I wrote on Facebook (and then expanded upon as the technology opens centers of my brain pouring out concepts--so hackers can steal ideas of course)--the post is regarding international politics, which morphed into more analyses of mind control programming. I include the copied post here. Please note that hacking and brain-altering tech affects my ability to write and publish without endless rewrites *(by hackers) and typos "mistakes" that are hacked in. I feel the usual giddiness and near fainting sensation from the tech blocking my brain functioning and inducing a sense of near fainting while it feels like my brain is blanked-out and spinning (all very slight but damaging to cognitive functions to a high degree). The post is thus, like all my posts, blocked, limited, censored in this fashion and used as a discrediting tool against me.

 



China's Response to US Withdrawal from Open Skies Treaty.


Since I am tortured for writing anything except trivia, I can only copy and paste what others have written. All the "liberal" pundits remain silent while I am being silenced --as they have done for over 8 years--and I have to only wonder if anyone will "allow" me to have Freedom of Speech let alone protection from surveillance not just of my home and private life but of my very thoughts, while being "allowed" to write whatever I want as long as it is not blocked by First Amendment hate speech limitations inciting violence--I wait and wait sitting here copying this post because there are some "good" things even in this current political impasse situation.
That China is an aggressive player is of no doubt to anyone but the depth of the hypocrisy is apparent in their stance as expressed in this article. The danger to the United States is apparent. I speak as an "armchair" observer of mainstream media news coverage. I cannot afford to pay over $100 for subscription to news sources I would much rather obtain my global news sources from. I can't afford a simple American newspaper subscription. I am thus in the grips of the limited information set that most of the "masses" are exposed to. My conclusion of threat to the US seems apparent from the simple and relatively undelineated information presented in this brief news article.
"Critics complain that Beijing has urged other major countries to reach arms control agreements while refusing to take part in any such arrangements, including the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty, or INF, that expired last year.
Meanwhile, it has taken advantage of limitations set by Russia and the U.S. on each other to keep itself safe and engage in unrestricted development of weapons such as intermediate-range ballistic missiles, bolstering its military’s capabilities in the event of a conflict over Taiwan, the Indian border, the South China Sea and other Asian hotspots, critics say."
I am glad that the US is pulling out of this 1992 Open Skies Treaty, but tentatively as I am, like many mainstream information readers, not privy to the more pertinent facts of the situation. On superficial appearance the unraveling of this pact makes a lot of sense and I approve. Another outgoing foreign policy act of the T Administration that I am relieved about. I was always glad about a few of the T Admin Foreign Policy decisions (in part, not in whole) and this I will miss because the old policies will be put in place which helped to foster the near open emergence of outright fascist domestic policy combining with covertly disguised international fascism, all with benevolent political titles and posturing appearances. Acting for media coverage appears to be the "new normal" and distortions of political intention are the key factor in the sublimated fascist revival that has emerged as of recent times. Now this trend will slowly continue to fester underneath the superficial level of "Democratic" liberalism but still absolutely catering to the fascist undertow organization which all have made their pledges and oaths to and in fact disavow the US Constitution more than their primal aspirations as honored by this hate organization which runs through the center of all the various seemingly oppositional forces.
However, this post was about the Open Skies Treaty. How China has merged with Russia in building up contagion and spreading it out by it's invisible partnership with military contracts and arms-build-up all hidden under the seeming benevolence of this treaty between the US and Russia. The threat of nuclear war thus shifted from the Russian theater to the Chinese but hidden from view while the two formerly sparring super powers appear to have a clean bill of non-nuclear threat as China prepares unnoticed and unchecked by outside forces.

-------------------------

So good for Trump on this matter. The global situation is going to resume it's course of allowing for the endless increase in fascist Nazi regimes, often posturing in name only as "Democratic Republics" with full Constitutions that, like in Thailand, keep people under threat of prison for merely protesting peacefully or speaking out in any way even on social media.

I also have to try to combine the rancor with some positive statements at my torturing MK ULTRA set of "handlers" because I am still in the throes of this imprisoned atmosphere of torture and brainwashing attempts, which have only served to turn me more strongly against their regime, which includes the fake liberals who have held sway in torturing me under the previous US Administration. How I have witnessed the indoctrination and induction into these fascist Nazi organizations of all the minority and rape victim but rape enabler media entertainers who turn politician and vice-versa. The indoctrination process into these fascist and oppressive organizations continues unabated by the media onslaught of false "liberal" values. The game-switch from "liberal" but covert fascism is now the old game of liberal disguising fascist tendencies in the privacy of their torture and hate indoctrination orgies when they teleport me and perform the roles ascribed them by insidious foreign forces controlling the media (as I have personally witnessed but not seen the contracts signed--I have only seen the souls lost to the deals with the devils who indoctrinate these player performers into forces of hate and fascist ideology disguised as liberal Democracy and of the Democratic Party (include a heaping dose of Progressive media entertainer commentators into the mix as well). 
-------------

In Amerikkka, as I have written of for YEARS, the mind programming of the masses indoctrination into fascist Nazism and Totalitarian knee-jerk reactionary unconstitutional affiliations STEMS FROM MEDIA SOURCES such as Whorewood, GmbH, Inc. Ltd, et al and their international sponsors who appear to have bought out American media and their puppet "liberal" "me too" "black lives matter" fascist Nazis disguised by their plastic surgeries and coached vocal performances--as I tried to write above: ACTING--MEANING PERFORMING FOR A CAMERA has become a main vehicle of promotion for fascism and Totalitarian hate regimes but always disguised under very-well acted performances, replete with JOKES AND PSYCHOPATHIC CHARM exuded by these actors-turned politician, and politicians-turned performer actors making jokes and televised appearances where they promote their books, their tours, they agenda and the cycle continues in this next cycle of political shift back to the same forces creating this dystopian decline in humanitarian concern for justice and equality. I have always stated that I base the level of real Democratic and equitable balance in America by how people en masse behave to my situation and how the politicians regard torture and rape, a decade of theft of my ideas stolen by these leaders and their movie star friends, tortured non-stop with no one intervening. When people can form a force protesting this situation of my microchipped, MK ULTRA torture, then America will have a chance to TRULY be a free and open society. For now surveillance and microchipped/drug control is a weapon the US Government is loathe to relinquish and brainwashing of the masses through these insidious hate-filled meaningless actors always leads to their endless monopolies in the mainstream media, while alternative media has all but been eliminated (meaning truly alternative, not just in name--as is the case for the seeming bi-partisan arena of media-driven politics).

------------

I could, would and want to write at length on this subject but am blocked in so many fashions and fascist factions that it is deadly for me to write, impossible to type due to hacking, and censored and blocked (at this point in time)

I have been "allowed" under torture, as my foot is pierced to the bone in one exact spot nightly, for years now but it has increased to all toes on my left foot--in this injured state, and watching the news, and observing these groups operating as main media representatives--
If I could write more, in a more creative fashion--because for one single short story I wrote and sent to someone to is still stealing ideas from me, my words and concepts in a short story I wrote quickly one day--used in at least two movie/tv productions and then I was being murdered by this person teleporting and raping me almost nightly--while he was stealing idea after idea from me (and STILL IS) after obtaining his media production company almost immediately upon my initial email sent to him--in London-asking for help because I was being murdered and needed health care and my country had blocked all and was covertly poisoning me to death through these groups which you all support in your silence and complicity to this stalking and terror fascist genocidal organization--now hoards of blacks have been inducted and Latinos and Jews and Asians and et al etc endlessly indoctrinated into these groups

This English rapist murdering bigot Nazi fascist Imperialist controls to a large degree these actors who all have stakes in English society at high levels with their International cartel operations. 

I would write short stories, creatively inspired posts, but my words have been and still are being stolen--by art thieves used to the practice of pushing down "upstarts" and obtaining their art and selling for high prices as their own.

Thus I remain fighting to type out blank statements that are highly revised by hackers as a discrediting tool aimed to destroy me (on all levels possible, in all facets of my personal life, silenced by my country and the media and political leaders who watch on passively because they too, are absolutely controlled)

and thus, what I have just written will be scrutinized, as my writing always is--due to the contract created by these fascist Nazi white males who have obtained through a system of nepotism and crony aristocratic entitlement (or mafia heritage) the belief that they must crush me, as a symbol of what America could aspire to--women not of Nazi appearance or indoctrination or who oppose this insidious death cult organization and it's endless global tentacles--to be stolen from and ideas blocked but stolen to be usurped as the concepts by the fake posturing pundits in media and in news commentaries and even one anchor of a major network is participating in this openly against me---so they can take ideas (which I also gleaned from my years of studying in Minneapolis, where these international protest movements have sprung up from the philosophy that these hate-filled rapist abuser genocidal nazi black and white and Jewish and et al performers and commentators and RENOUNED POLITICIANS and aspiring politicians are either enabling to be stolen so their cronies in the media will keep supporting them, or just openly stolen through most contemptuous hate and torture with violence leading to slow death as my payment while they laugh and go off hosting parties on the fascist Nazi plantation afterwards. 

The actors, the politicians from the previous administration that appear as welcome heroes bringing back a time reminiscent of stability will resume, are being re-inserted into the matrix of the system I have so briefly described (unable to type, unable to think clearly, unable to express myself) and blocked from writing even chaotic mind controlled creative fiction as my words and thoughts have been verbatim STOLEN BY THIS GROUP  for over 10 years without end. They continue to violate and breach my tiny studio and insert metal into my feet, drugging me, disfiguring me and off they go laughing about it and trying to terrorize and disfigure me into being forced to have a baby with one of them--so they can all profit in this huge conglomerate cartel that they all expect to be entitled to endless promotions and front headline starring roles and political promotions which result in dynastic rule for decades or half centuries....but ultimately conforming to a foreign policy covert group which controls them and metes out these contracts to their "good" rapist abuser death -inspiring performers who go from entertainers to politicians to politicians endorsing their families and their fortunes in the entertainment venues--where discussing sex (the usual greasy slime subject endlessly deteriorating any humane values by making endless jokes most sleazy and disgusting in late-night political rant joke tirades aimed at their enemies who really are promoting them but using sex as another vehicle of disambiguation of the population into having no reverence for LIFE AND THE SANCTITY OF THE HUMAN SPIRIT AS A REFINTED CONCERN FOR HUMANITY. The hate for women expressed through these jokes is abhorrent in itself. These are themes I would elaborate upon to a much greater degree but right now I am incapable of threading my thoughts into an organized structure this is just rambling from one thought to the next. The thieves only need small snippets of ideas tortured and drugged and extracted out of me--as the technology opens portals of my more inner thoughts, extracts all content which pours out like a sieve has opened in my brain--while confusing me to the degree that I can't finish my thoughts in even one sentence. 
So horrible I keep waiting for some government to protect my human rights because it's really the responsibility of the masses of people who read this and who are the silent participants of this situation and these policies. All indoctrinated further by these already-controlled performers who jump at any multi-million dollar contract handed seductively if they just vent their woman-hate or rape fantasies and torture dreams onto me (men and women included who afterward "fight" in public against rape and torture for the media theater and the political)
 
It must require that people stop allowing these rampant sexual debasement jokes and comedy routines which pose as political commentary which proliferate in the media and are accepted as a slow indoctination into dehumanizing women and thus the men who turn to increasing fascistic tendencies in private and then in public policy.

-----------

I am very dizzy and the sensation of being about to faint or lose consciousness as time progresses and I type or try to elaborate further. The attack on my brain increases to the point that I would be injured or sick if I continued, but I will try. The parasites are drooling to obtain ideas to steal or use as their own. They are following the dictates of this contract out on me. I am not claiming that my ideas are so original as much as these people stealing the ideas don't give a damn about studying or research regarding these types of thoughts, they study for their movie plots to make their fictions a bit more realistic but otherwise, they just want instantaneous gratification and instant information handed to them for free--this contract out on me affords them all of that plus having a torture victim which is left unpunished but instead highly rewarded and awarded. The idea that greed and aspiration is the one excusable rationale for attainment into higher position, which seemingly follows the "American Dream" mentality has proven to have created this "Invisible Hand" of the market mechanism which operates in tandem with political megalomaniacal fascist operative principles, as applied and enforced to a willing and obedient public which has already devoured and consumed this consumer-driven media campaign, paid for in part by investors, corporate moguls, from Imperialistic, Nazi and other sources pumping in hate and division through their multi-pronged attack system of endorsing all sides of all debates. 

Thus I am attacked most viciously by Progressive media pundits as well as overt fascists who sit in the behind rows of this increasing throng of media actors--the foreigners who are backed by truly silent investors out of countries and places who have extremely detrimental concepts of how America can be controlled, divided and conquered. 

A change in politics is NOT GOING TO STOP THIS SLOW DETERIORATION which began at least 8 years ago and persists. The same people are in power who were there before. The same players behind them are controlling THEM.

While it would appear less than likely for me to ever obtain any protection and to just have the "rights" afforded by the US Constitution into the next administration, I still continue to write, knowing that my thoughts and words will be stolen, perused, as they continue to dismember me and people are silent or cheering it on with absolutely not a single person representing my rights or working in my behalf to stop this absolutely disgusting hate crime being committed against me by highest levels of the US Government and by these most highly endorsed actors--controlled and obedient lacking original thoughts as far as humanitarianism goes.
----------------

The remedy would be for people to make being more concerned with human values over indulging in even the highest paid contract in order to save or preserve this most unique concept of "Democracy" without allowing fascists from places like Disney China and other foreign entities tied to the English Monarchy (as the English rapist hater racist handing contracts out to these actors is, the man who tortured me and raped and poisoned me with intention of murder for over 8 years, is still ordering the dismemberment--along with a mafia fascist rapist out of Italy's mafia who has tortured me not for 8 years but over TWO DECADES--)

those two represent only a small couple of people they associate with who are being handed all waterfront properties and the best positions and red carpet by the Nazi European-bowing American fascist nazis who have emerged in the last few years to try to obtain power through any means necessary.

-----------
so, I am glad that the Open Skies Treaty has been broken in part by US participation however that only leaves the infiltrating agents who can easily conduct surveillance of AMerican vulnerabilities from within, while laughing at parties by the people who have welcomed them in as they hand out mansions and investments in their foreign countries to these media representatives who are eager to exhibit European fashion and fascism at any given but private opportunity.
I can't write any longer and struggle to fight to type and think so I end this here, as a haphazard post that hackers and mind control terrorists have turned into a rambling disconnect.

-------------

I walked away from the laptop---I stumbled like I was drunk and did a few innocuous daily chores. Thoughts I had wanted to write earlier but which were blocked by memory function closure by this hate technology aimed at me: my thoughts above include, and are not limited to the slightest extent, to the TECHNOCRATIC investors and pushers (slingers) of highly "new" technology which consists of brain-computer interface and other such nefarious and dubious interactions of technology seemingly benign in the pursuit of "advancement" in technological creation for the enhancement of the human condition. The advance for the fascist takeover by mind control technologies is being pushed by the media in forms of foreign investors, who have become household names by now, who have PARTICIPATED IN THIS CRIME AGAINST ME. One man in particular who has not stopped inserting his face and information on my every web page search for over 4 years is now a burgeoning billionaire whose technology is spanning the ionosphere of control over all human existence. He is flaunted as being "young" and "hipster" by the H-wood control apparatus who endlessly promotes this very fascist and murder-enabling personality. My personal experience from years of this going on has shown me this indelibly. However, no one will acknowledge me or my situation or ever put the brakes on this Frankenstein media concoction of technology using the name, stealing as usual, of an inventor who Einstein lamented was a true genius while his theories were merely highly intelligent. Stolen and used for a global genocidal regime, spanning satellites and brain implant technology. This inventor was left in such isolation by this terror operation which is also using the same tactics on me (over 100 years later, this group is still intact and recruiting people in huge swaths of hundreds of thousands of people per technological control into the warm embrace of this cold, calculating death organization and this has been apparent by the demographic results of the latest election as minorities are turning to the fascist organization as their parent controller rather than face the cold deaths of the ostracization that racism has enveloped into genocidal policies enacted worldwide.

A long sentence, it's very hard to type and my brain is under a centrifugal force by the tech affecting my brain.

"The Inventions of Nikola Tesla & The Secret Technologies Stolen"



The much highly-praised foreign technocrat business man leading this global company (which opened a factory in China one month before the Corona Virus began to spread--meaning in December, 2019) this same man who has most viciously assisted in attacking me along with openly fascist Nazi European-based American actors--women who tried to have me murdered when I wrote under years of torture, rape and their endless theft of MY ideas stolen as their own--supported by this Good old boy technocrat who is being advertised as a hipster nearly American personality, with contract in combination with NASA to develop a huge global PRISON NETWORK OF MIND CONTROL and oppression. Always endorsed by the media as something bright, hopeful and happy for the media consumers. All they need to believe and endorse any foreign personality is for their leader to tell them what to do, as the satellites and other technologies emit or "pulse" huge swaths of low frequencies covering large land masses directly into the brains of the willing and compliant believing and trusting folds. Delivery methods are so well-entrenched by now and are increasing in scope as I write this today. Culprits are cloaked in media constructs of personality "liberal" values and endorsed as celebrity heroes of culture for "rescuing" society from the ills of environmentally unsafe products. 

What is the result of withdrawing from the Open Skies Treaty when you embrace and welcome personalities who smile and offer you fascist Nazi handshakes and mansions in their countries, who then install technologies enabling land-based or open sky surveillance using their "respected" (respectively written) technology?

They can conduct as much or more damaging surveillance FROM WITHIN and boast that they are backed by celebrity "liberals" who I KNOW ARE NOT but no one else will recognize. As I stated above, the progression into fascist Nazism is being continued with the same old players acting as representatives but rescuing society from the ills of outspoken racism and hate which they really endorse, and have done so and still do under this current seeming "anomaly" of fascism that the media pundits are shocked about. The real issues are always left unspoken and diversions of explanations are continuously repacked from one media source to the next in to a chorus of rationalizations for silencing their own complicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had forgotten the term "Hanoi Jane" (due to memory blocks to my brain in conjunction with non-stop hacking and obstruction) when I was writing about the very nasty attack upon me by Fondu ossified and her allegiance both purported and from my observation of her next to a KGB agent who also has a past of endless deception in his guise as a defector from Russia (and he is not Russian but of one of the Satellite CCCP countries). In keeping with how fascist Nazi Communist (yes, I must use that term because it is interchangeable with Totalitarian/genocidal/fascist dictatorial one-party rulership and HOW MUCH H -WOOD is implementing a full-scale mind invasion of the American psyche into institutionalizing fascist Nazism. //That LA Country has officially deemed a day to honor this racist, offensively bigoted agent of foreign influence, of the false-opposition operative infiltrators into the United States via the hugely psychic mind programming institution of the H-wood/Congress collaboration. Her sick and really stupid assault upon me, which I wrote of just days ago (literally during the weekend or at the end of last week on one of my blogs /Vignettes 1, 2 and/or 3) is a testament to the almost INSTANT promotion that "thought crime" fascist Nazi/Communist fakes who espouse every warm and fuzzy "cause celebre" are really agents of Communist and fascist Nazi 4th Reich cartels (all operating through a central committee organizing protocol system, loosely given very non-offensive and even "egalitarian" titles). //I have written of this as of late and have observed the KGB agent who sat next to her instructing her on techniques for gaining "trust' while exploiting every vulnerability that the attackers have actually created, but then "blame" the target for having and that it's all due to their lower status as a human being. All the mind programming and abuse plus drugging I think is one of the "From Russia with Love" "gifts" that were so eagerly handed to the Americans when they joined forces with Russia and Stalin before the onset of the calculated "Cold War". This war has not ended. H-wood has openly albeit behind a veil of "charitable and egalitarian life-awarded personalities" just given more room for a fascist and foreign-influenced bigot nepo-spawn to further the expansion and completely take-over of the USA via H-wood and in turn, Congress (i.e. what NO ONE ever mentions in any news commentary is the prevailing mentality that operates of extreme bigotry, rape culture enthusiasm to oppress women who ACTUALLY do defend themselves do not perform porn poses but claim they are against male oppression--which is the "winner" losers circle who are helping crush abortion rights, feminism and have done NOTHING to stop rape culture entitlement except get promotions by attacking "the Jew" so they can install their own studios as replacement for "the Jew" because the "Jews will not replace Us" (See Charlottesville murder of a protestor and the chanting of the Neo-Nazis, which Trump essentially endorsed. However, he obtained that mentality straight Outta Compton with a lot of help from his (black) friends--symbolically speaking--i.e. the wealthy Beverly Hills contingent who have fully helped put Trump into power because their nepo-spawn have been handed modelling stints in Euro-land for their induction into the Black Nazi caucus). And Ossified Fondu is just a white N-word example of that, but born into wealth and promoting fully Communism aka Totalitarian egalitarian concepts of fighting against injustice (hee-haw a total joke) and then fully endorsing absolute fascist 4th Reich Nazi infiltration as long as that ugly dirty thing can be sent to Cannes to appear because of her attacks upon me along with the KGB agent who helped put here into that slot for the past many months/years and she has been in the wings of this terror torture contract out on me along with Robert Redford (when will that hyena stop being adulated for his Nazi-promoting film festival that appears so "low key" and a kind of antidote to the high-brow faction which put him in that slot in order to appeal to the moderates who can be swayed and eventually, through their flotsam/jetsam personality malleability (manipulability) these movies and the fake "charitable activist" stance can be pushed into the minds as the subliminal fascism is what is truly being pushed.

  Whorewood celebrates another Fascist Mind Programming antisemite racist and names a day for the vulgarity of the offensive honoring of to...