Friday, November 13, 2020

The all-too-familiar theft of intellectual property, in the news from someone else for a change. Samantha Barbash has lost her court case against another Whorewood celebrity making off with her life story and being awarded and plastic-coated for the multi-million dollar whoreextravaganza awards season for a really mediocre movie about strippers. As usual, the real victim is shamed and crushed by legal sources of those mafia Nazi power cartels controlling the courts; I would believe that the underlying supposition about Ms. Barbash is that she's "just a stripper/slut" and a nobody slut so no one really cares (except she at least got an interview with a one-sentence quote after the law suit was lost, as it was probably a pre-determined situation from the onset of the suit). Likewise, I am defamed because, unbeknownst to me all my life and unceremoniously forced upon me, I am an MK ULTRA raped torture victim and I get SILENCED FOR A DECADE WHILE being tortured so sleazy and sick stupid celebrities and creepy mafia goons can obtain any kind of original content to reinsert into very old formulas and propaganda Nazi movie mafia fodder for public consumption and mind programming. True to how loveless, unoriginal and bereft of any soul, creative inspiration outside of death and murder and victimization movies, H-wood whores have been promoted to utilize this theft technology and teleportation rape and hate protocol so these disgusting perverted meaningless creeps can steal idea after idea from me, then torturing me afterwards and before and never-ending hate aimed at me. All awards seasons appears to honor this same protocol, and leading to a more "diverse" fascist Nazi mafia media complexity of brainwashing appearing more "multi-cultural" at that. It is so unentertaining if you watch the movies critically and if you understand their modus operandi and how and what powers control and sponsor this hate into-your-brain celluloid conglomerate media/politico machinery.

 At least Samantha Barbash was offered, initially, $6000 for information regarding her life story by the unscrupulous Latino Nazi (whose name was on a list of party guests in Miami where I was invited, many years ago, it was a very small and exclusive group, and I declined because I was so ill and drugged up although I wanted to go I didn't--thus I believe she has been involved in this contract out on me, and is using examples also from my life for this film, and also is abusing and using someone else to gain information about her life story and screwing her over and then being awarded as an "icon" of society and civilization after having made a really badly done movie about pole dancers).


Unlike Ms. Barbash, who was offered money, albeit what appears to be a flick of some crumbs from the table of millions of dollars of exploitation derived from her story, and perhaps also partially from mine;  I have been tortured after the meaningless and uncreative haters from Whorewood have stolen idea after idea from me. Every concept and production cost is sponsored by this insidious group which is sponsoring all these Nazi and hate cartels across the spectrum of the political and media mass programming machinery.


The point now is akin to what the Progressive Party is descrying: it's not black or white any longer, but those in power against those who aspire to have their own syndicated media operations, or privately owned and controlled operations. All independent voices much cheer on the fascist and Nazi platforms with the same identifiable faces and personalities, playing the same underdog roles year after year, being awarded non-stop for decades. 


Like softly injected religious programming, these "icons" are almost substituted for fading faces of iconographic religious entities that people had looked to for psychological comfort and spiritual wisdom and instruction. Although people still remain glued to these formerly vibrant channels of public indoctrination into passive acceptance of power and authority, now these whorewood celebrities are taking the place even if the viewers remain going to their religious alters in the familiar settings of worship. The TV is the shrine, and now the charity has turned into disdain for the poor and the weak who do not have the legal teams to combat intellectual property theft.

-----------------

*Please note that I am as usual being bombarded with technology blanketing my brain and hacking preventing accurate typing or ability to get words out. My hands become "frozen" in midair as my motor skills are blocked. I begin to curse and rant, as my more analytical skills are completely blocked*. This post is more excessive in insults and hate than I had intended. My ability to focus, while fighting to type as hackers block keys, my hands can't move to keys my hands become frozen--my words turn into insults and hate instead of explicating ideas.

--------------


I wrote this on Facebook just now. Every single time I get on the news, on the internet, because of YEARS of torture aimed at me by a huge list of celebrities, hundreds of thousands of "street" terrorists, ZERO PEOPLE ACTIVELY DEFENDING ME ZERO NOT ONE SINGLE HUMAM BEING COMING TO SUPPORT OR STAND BY ME ---

Thus every time I get on the internet I am "triggered" by these repetitious situations, the same personalities who have attacked me being awarded year-after-year, and now I see that a similar instance has occurred with someone else. The discrediting of a female who is not of "Nazi appearance" or fully indoctrinated into Nazi submissive stature like Lopez obviously is---obviously clearly---and thus, I write as this entire burgeoning hate and oppression situation is not limited to me and very rarely does this come into full focus, mostly as the intellectual theft is very hard to prove. With this insidious technology I write of, silenced and yet so many are reading my posts (and never donating or helping me in any way or even acknowledging me or helping out, it seems, in any way so you all can be so safe and silent while untold destruction is occurring to your country and your planet for your silence and complicity in these technologies and the endless promotions of these hateful celebrities who grasp for more and more power--in the realms of politics and in all industries and in corporate control---)


It is very, very hard for me to think now and I am now pounding down on keys almost with full arm and bicep strength just to get anything to print out. My brain is completely blocked. I thus have been left bereft for a few decades of drugging and this brain-altering tech to actually ever produce any work of writing or accomplish anything--believe, this is not excuse this is no rationalization. The parasites who have stolen ideas are funded with all faculties, production costs, and especially much padding and support to prop up their lack of real ability or talent. Scripts are provided for them for this identity theft protocol. They then are labeled "icons" and leaders who then aspire to political office. Think about the ramifications of continuing to allow this to proliferate, oh greedy selfish do-nothing sheeple out there reading this.


------------------

The "brown" sex worker is "defamed" by the dyed-blonde "Latino" Nazi out of Whorewood. I am being very low-brow in my writing style. The brain-altering tech is to blame. I am also fighting to pound words out due to hacking. I can feel my head light and dizzy. My hands wont' write. I don't mean to write so much about "whores" but a DECADE of NO ONE EVER DEFENDING ME AND i AM WRITING IN THIS STYLE. 


I see this woman, who has black hair and "brown" skin and I realize how racist this theft of her ideas has been. I have experienced this for over a decade but NEVER interviewed, never acknowledged by anyone, although so many read my blog and posts, never paid but only tortured, disfigured, mutilated, tortured without end, attacked viciously every time I venture in public by countless groups of people hitting me with cars, blocking all paths, as my brain is blocked I can't think or even count numbers I get items stolen from my shopping carts after I pay--etc I smile and laugh while it happens. I don't even get an interview as Samantha Barbash has---who is glum but compared to me she's getting almost VIP treatment for her cause. With the thought-reading technology being used upon me for meaningless rapist parasites to steal ideas from, then torture me for thinking angry thoughts about torture, dismemberment, abuse, rape, my home made toxic every single day as I breathe in deadly vapors and must seal off my room to breathe it all in all night every night--etc etc no evidence is possible, and no one ever intervenes to defend me. Welcome to the future of an elitist death culture society brought to you by your plastic-coated gyrating dumbed down celebrity whores who become leaders in all realms. An intended power structure by very insidious power brokers who want leagues of mindless idiots following formulaic protocols where they can kill off, create disasters and then wrest control and destroy all concepts of equality and justice, while promoting it in order to be awarded and installed as leaders.

Think about your complicity and silence regarding these issues, oh supportive greedy aspirants into power structures that you really do not deserve to be in.  As for the hacking, it has worsened so that I had to change the font size once again, after changing it every paragraph as hackers change it to small sizes almost continuously. I had to highlight the above paragraphs, and had to backspace and highlight over SIX TIMES IN A ROW to get all of it highlighted as hackers would block the function each time. My head feels woozy, dizzy, I am writing in cursing hate terms instead of explicating my ideas in any intellectual fashion. I am pounding down on keys. In this way I have been blocked from writing anything significant, only relegated to beginning to write concepts, which are immediately hacked, stolen from me, used and inserted into easy and convenient formulas by hateful and violent Nazi actors (black, white, Jew, Asian, etc) and then the reformatted concepts that were stolen from me inserted back into my internet searches, displayed front and top center when they come out, half a year or two years later, depending on length of adaptation and studio production time and money. Then tortured while drugged up so I "must" react, then tortured for responding in anger, and then re-attacked after being maimed, disfigured nightly and then more ideas are stolen as I keep on trying to write anything and I must fight to simply get words out, pounding and pounding on hacked keyboards, my brain always put into a blanket of confusion and repetition and hate and lowered cognitive functioning. I wait for anyone still to stop this torture protocol out on me, as president after president has helped his friends in the media to get and gain more ideas and concepts while feeling just groovy for torturing someone endlessly with no block or threat from any law enforcement around the world.

-----------





Hustlers: Jennifer Lopez’s Real-Life Inspiration Says She Was Only Offered $6,000



=======================

I cannot explain adequately how badly this technology is affecting my concentration, ability to think and write at this point. I am repeating myself now, and my brain feels like it's floating in a spinning alcohol bath. This technology is so mentally dehabilitating I can't express it and will only paste and copy what I wrote on Facebook today, triggered by this so familiar scene of someone being stolen from out of W-wood and the same formulaic principles apply. At least I wrote down some form of my thoughts in some dizzying hate array of words in the following before I got to this point of utter foggy technological breakdown of my mental acuity: please be warned that the below writing is hate ranting replete with curses and insults, like the above writing! I am under this same cognitive technological decline influence that is ALWAYS smothering my brain while I talk or write or try to communicate to any other human being on any forum or in any form.* I am so ready for my government to STOP these technologies and hate groups from being handed these technologies. I am so ready for law enforcement and the courts to stop backing up the predatory practices of these unscrupulous white/black/latino/asian/et al Nazi fascist Mafia corporate "elitist" monopolizers and their hate practices and policies, which really are part of the overall arching genocidal policies that these groups are so itchy to enforce and would do so without a blink if only given the final wink to do so. Stop remaining silent and complicit about what is going on in this respect. My writing is honest and factual but I cannot provide evidence if no one is ever going to defend or back me up. 

===========
Winning awards this season, the intellectual property thief has been exonerated by yet more "elite" protectors in the judicial branch, and in H-wood, and everywhere this kind of theft is considered okay and fine and wonderful. The criminals remain being awarded with top honors for ideas they never formulated, screwing the original people whose stories and ideas are turned into multi-million dollar profit for scum whore skanks out of H-wood who get awarded afterwards. The main propelling concept out of all of this is an entrenched "elitist" hierarchical structure, where people who want to profit off their own ideas get the ideas stolen by performers who are in the public view and spotlight for DECADES without end. Those who do the real work, who have sweat, suffered, written, conceptualized these ideas are left fighting mega-billion dollar industries that keep aspiring newcomers out of the realm of possibility and success in the media corporate world. I can imagine this also applies to applied sciences, research patents, etc (I have met scientists from NYU whose 20 years' worth of research were stolen by competitors and law suits dismissed because the defendants were established more so than the plaintiffs).
Stop allowing these Whorewood whores to get away with these crimes year after year, decade after decade. With the teleportation technology and thought-reading tech, their nepotism, their greed, their insatiable power grabs and psychopathy increases along with all the other torture and covert murder operations, if a person has proof of theft and wants to take them to court and could possibly win, thus defaming the (in)famous scumbag performer, they can just be easily and covertly assassinated through "gang stalking" poisoning, microwave torture causing heart attack, and etc the list goes on and continues to grow with murder technologies as time goes by and you sheeple continue to do nothing and leave all of this unexposed and silenced).
I watched the first 5 minutes of this trashy stupid movie, which grossed so many millions at the box office. It was so immediately a sexist rendition with such fake performing, but considering how the masses of viewers and fans operate, I think they cannot differentiate between what is legitimate and what is quality. I definitely think that P-Valley is a much greater and forceful and poignant depiction of the strip club industry and I was "glued" to watching every episode. For "Jenny on the block(head") whatever her moniker is, it's a bad movie, made so much from the dumbed down sheeple, and like all the other sleazy whores who have teleported me who are her peers in that industry, she's a despicable creep for having committed this same crime against another person. This proves indelibly that the media is enforcing a policy of ousting any real competition and keeping only the sleazy and meaningless and usually pretty stupid and incompetent in higher positions of power and blocking access to outsiders who actually have real stories, probably much more talent and could make movies that are much higher quality and depth of meaning than the plastic-coated crap whores who anyone watching Whorewood "must" watch year after year without end because competition is so quelled and ideas can be so easily stolen, with full consent of the judicial and entertainment industries.
-----------

I am now struggling against hackers blocking functions and the keyboard while my head is just "spinning" in mental foggy confusion from this tech. It's now impossible to think or get anything out beyond cursing and hate rants and repetitions of sentences and phrases.
-----------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...