Tuesday, November 17, 2020

My feet have been slashed in criss-cross patterns, are infected and swollen and smell infected. All is being cut into every single day to the bone on the fleshy meat areas of my toes every time I sleep, which is now twice a day due to sickness form detox.. I tied two strings tightly around a rubber band, covering a pair of socks, rolled up around the three layers of strings tied and looped around the strings, on top of the socks, with packaging tape tied around my feet. I had to sleep in a sick daze from detoxing from hard poisons entrapped into my body for probably more than 3 decades, coming out after almost 10 years of fighting to get to this level of my body where poisons are literally latched into my spine and flesh at the lowest level of skin and bone. I noticed where the terrorists had inserted their mechanical arms.

 I am not trying to get all the nasty, dirty old "wanker" men reading this sexually turned on by the descriptions of me endlessly fighting for my life in vain as terrorists cut out parts of my body and into my body to the bone daily, while my feet are now incapable of bearing weight, in addition to the hard poisons latched into my hips from a scoliosis surgery that the terrorists forced upon me because their hardening poison has latched into the bone area where surgeons removed bone tissue to fuse the spinal fusion. My spine was put out of alignment daily by terrorists which utilized the MK ULTRA microchipping device which renders me utterly unconscious while every creep, scumbag and whore can do whatever they want (under order from their puppeteers who control them and give orders, otherwise I probably would have been utterly dismembered and murdered a long time ago if these parasites had been given free reign to do whatever they really wanted to do to my body as I lay unconscious and incapable of defense, as I remain).

My room: 2 years of fighting to block off all the panels. I have literally pasted over all the cupboards in the "kitchen" area except for one under the kitchen sink, which is lined with hooks. Regardless, terrorists soften the wood material so the hooks become loose. I can't even use them and can't hook the doors together. The terrorists then shove them out slightly from the interior. The interior has been smeared with softening fluids under the kitchen sink area and I literally cannot block the mechanical arms from entering this area no matter what I do. It is impossible 100% to stop this. The two doors of this under-sink cupboard area are stuffed with rubber matting on the exterior, with items balanced precariously so I can see where mechanical arms have entered. The stealth with which terrorists push up the matting and deflate it and put it back in what appears the same place, but if I touch it I see a huge depression in the matting and that this has been manipulated for entry purposes. There are absolute experts in this area surrounding me in how to manipulate materials to conceal entry or violation of property using these technologies, and my very cheap inexpensive attempts to block dismemberment and disfigurement and poisoning and my door being opened and then raped and my hips and spine being put out of place, and etc. 


There are gaps in the half-inch or one-inch spaces where the doors actually should close tightly against the wooden surfaces of the cabinets but are cut so there are huge gaps although the doors "close" but there are gaps where Mechanical arms of course get through the gaps.


Hackers are now rewriting as I type. The sentences are confusing as hackers delete and repaste wrongly written sentences into huge disconnected and repeat sentence structures.

I noticed today after more huge red swollen internally bloodied cuts were slashed into my pinky, my middle fingers under the cuticles (years of this nightly, the fingernails are partially black and falling out in places, completely broken down and always huge and bloody puffed up and black from deadening nerve endings cut into every single day.

Now my feet are being cut into every single night to cause permanent damage there as well. this is torture from years of parasites being put into lead positions, being paid in millions to torture and extract ideas as they get paid in millions for the ideas, and not a thank you but dismemberment afterwards to this degree because they are torturing me slowly to death to obtain a baby that I would destroy if possible after destroying these creeps attacking me, if at all possible I would do this I swear.

Otherwise, there is one other cabinet that I realize was broken through but done in that stealth way so I could not tell. I literally pasted paper and tape over ever single cupboard in the kitchen area so I have to leave plates, cutlery, food and anything else in crevices of the tiny microstudio instead of being able to use the cabinets, all are blocked off. There is one food storage cabinet area next to the front door which I have left stuffed with rubber matting instead of taping and pasting completely shut so no mechanical arms can pierce through without leaving obvious evidence. In the front door I have stuffed layers of paper with packaging tape covering the paper so inserted they completely block the opening of the door. The terrorists have removed the packaging tape so the paper pieces slide out with ease. I then poured more *(money) and packaging tape over these pieces so they could not be budged and I must fight to insert them into the door. While I was out shopping the terrorists removed the tape from two pieces that stick out covering the last edge gap of the cabinet door, the hinge side which has a half-inch gap where the door should cover the cabinet wood panel but instead closes but leaves this huge gape where mechanical arms obviously got in as I slept today. I detoxed huge horrific poisons that have been glued into my body for decades and was so ill I could do nothing all day but sit in front of the computer writing about torture used against me in teleportation and rape and etc that these parasites used because I am fighting for my life to stop them and get rid of them, asking indefinitely for years for my country to be anything other than a Nazi vassal state utilizing Nazi technology and genocidal hate terrorist groups (mostly comprised of compromised minority minions, so often black people screaming about being victims of hate crimes and Latinos and jews and et al it's disgusting how much hypocrisy I have to be subjected to with these creeple terrorist minions)

The rubber matting, which I had stuffed into this large half inch gap at the last portion of the cupboard door paneling just right next to the door frame had been breached, the padding I had inserted was stuffed precariously (you could say in an amateur fashion from someone who knows very little about defense but also I cannot defend myself in the way I should and would if I had not signed a contract with a violent rapist landlord operating for these violent Nazi pig apes who are profiting off this terror contract out on me and continue to have me dismembered and raped and etc continuously as they have for years--laughing, they laugh about it and gloat they are repugnant, your Nazi heroes of politics and movies and tv you all love so much! Yeay, you all love what they are doing to me otherwise perhaps some one at least one person would at least defend me)

and not to sound like a complaining victim but....I had also stuffed a plastic bead into the rubber matting, to see if the terrorists had uplifted the matting. Lo and behold, after waking up and seeing that the two strings, tied around rubber bands, tied around the socks, covering the packaging tape had been put almost exactly as I had tied and taped them all before falling into a sick and drugged up detox deep sleep of exhaustion and sickness, deadly at that. However, it was all completely removed by solvents and their expert military-grade technology and surveillance capability, put exactly back in the same place to appear as if no tampering had occurred and leaving zero evidence. However, the evidence was that the pieces of paper that jut out from the door frame in this one area which I had three times made so tight you have to pull on the door to remove them, which terrorists had reduced in size so you only have to lightly pull and they fall out. The bead which had been balanced on top of the rubber matting was completely gone because that was the entry point. 

I am detailing this in a way that will be hacked so it's going to become a repetitive exercise in trying to understand what I am trying to convey. I read the first part of this post a short time after beginning to write it, just to check if hacking had changed anything and hackers had changed almost everything into nonsensical repeats, deleted grammar and sentences partially deleted and then pasted together into long and repetitive structures that lost the real context and focus.

This is the extent to which I must fight to not lose my toes, fingers, fingernails--my hair has been made stinking, greasy and balding for years from these people entering my home. My skin is marked completely 100% every inch has scars, blemishes and blots from poisons, chemicals and marks slashed into my body every single time I sleep. This list is too long to elaborate upon at this point.

I have been waiting for over EIGHT YEARS for any politician or personality to defend me as I write and write and write these posts daily and there is NEVER A REAL RESPONSE OF DEFENSE FOR ME.

I wait and wait once more for a change in political presidential leadership to actually NOT SERVE THE INTERESTS OF THESE NAZI AND FASCIST FORCES which have predominated American life albeit in the undercurrents of power all my life. Since my story and my experiences have been completely stifled and silenced and blocked and ignored (mostly the latter) I ask once more for people to intervene and to stop this slow murder protocol. The terrorist rape and torture and assassination death squads are coming to a theater near you and they are not going to entertain you even if you think you will enjoy watching your enemies get slaughtered in the privacy of their own public surveillance death chamber stalking targeted domestic State-sponsored terrorist places of neighborhood rape, torture, disfigurement, dismemberment and murder centers of activities that so many people simply LAUGH about participating in.

You won't be laughing as you community begins to unravel and your society deteriorates and even if you can go out on a shooting rampage calling it a "Civil War" and you are a Right-wing conpiracy theory QAnon, you will f88-ing regret your lack of real pride, you are not proud, you are too stupid to be boys but instead are just dumber than dumb in assuming that this protocol and these technologies are going to bring America into a blissful Nazi state. I have also lived amongst peoples of East Soviet bloc countries who appear to be pale, devoid of blood or life, appear zombiesque and have absolutely mediocrity as the only basis to rely upon as their social structure. They are controlled by despots who rape the finances of the countries and the people wait in lines for state handouts due to fascist tyrannical leadership. These are countries that embraced these State-sponsored terrorist death squad activities (aka STASI surveillance police state tactics and other such nefarious names and titles given to former Communist countries which are not dead and forgotten or gone in these countries and in Europigapeland, and that includes the Western countries where the funds from the Holocaust are still raking in billions for their luxury endless weeks of paid vacation here in Thailand so they can prostitute and use the locals with no restraint by the local puppet authorities--forget about protection for the oppressed or the prostitutes, labor unions or wage protection as there is none whatsoever and the conditions are nicer than slave labor for the prostitutes and that is just about the best for the common wage earner--working 12 hours per day sometimes for less than $20 a day).

That is "Paradise" for the bigot Nazis who come for vacation out of funds they obtained by mass murder of millions of people who actually earned all the gold and millions of dollars by being BETTER than the Europigapes if there was a chance for competition. I see the same slavish tendencies of Americans and a devout adherence to following the protocols of these death squad torture protocols and murder templates using this Nazi/Communist a la Stalin technologies. I really urge you to consider that you all act like Thai slaves in obeying Nazi commands and you are not going to inherit the Nazi gold but the fool's gold of a slave state once you comply and then hand over the United States to there Europigape fascists who are smiling in your face for now and waiting for the time they can reduce your wages, rape and turn women (like me) into sex slaves being raped and tortured as people who I could outperform if I were not tortured into paralysis, I would perform better, are STEALING IDEAS FROM ME and then torturing me for years afterwards. When they are overtaken by their "partners" they will be reduced to the mediocrity that they all are, and the society will become a wasteland like Armenia, Romania, Slovania, Slovakia--but without all the old architecture just a wasteland of ghettoized broken down infrastructure. Oh wait! that is what America has become ALREADY!


Just a further warning to you do-nothing readers that your glib delight at what your minority minions are doing to me on behalf of you WILL result in your utter deterioration and perhaps death if you do not stop these activities and instead of following your usual pattern of greedy, grasping hate activities to steal, rape and rob and murder PERHAPS IT WOULD BEHOOVE YOU TO CARE ABOUT THE UNITED STATES, THE CONCEPTS OF FREEDOM AND THE FREEDOM OF PEOPLE TO LIVE IN PEACE AND COMPETE AGAINST YOUR MEDIOCRITY AND HATE WHO COULD ALSO PERFORM BETTER THAN YOU AND MAKE MONEY INSTEAD OF BEING FORCED INTO DESTITUTION AS THE SOCIETY YOU ARE DESTROYING IS DECAYING AND DYING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...