Monday, November 9, 2020

Terrorist report November 9, 2020. Demands for justice from the new administration. I have asked politely, then begged and now have to resort to demands for JUSTICE. My cat returned, a home purchased in my name amongst friendly supporters of me. This hate contract stopped by the new administration. People actually not doing nothing but fighting against this SYSTEMIC RACIST MIND CONTROL SYSTEM AND TECHNOLOGY.

 People should be able to go beyond watching video clips of cops killing blacks in the street in full view as fuel for fighting against racist killings, because the murders in large numbers are being conducted in operations similar to the hate contract out upon me. 


Covert assassinations/murders via poisoning, drugging, spousal retribution, familial contracts for power by "selling" (out") family members to this hate organization with all it's poisons, technology and surveillance plus millions upon millions of participants all hiding under "civilian" normalcy.

------------

This group has stolen my cat, La Moux. Plus four other cats I harbored and fed, who were not maimed or killed by the Nazi "neighbor" agents when I lived at the Arysa Resort. Plus the white dog I rescued from starvation with her dying puppies back in 2008 (the time when Michael Jackson was also covertly assassinated by this organization--just using a time reference but adding another "conspiracy theory" to the already heavy plot which is not a conspiracy theory and should not be considered as such. 

It is time for people to begin to expose these situations instead of remaining silent.

---------------------------

This is the silly post I published on Facebook today, just because it involves a cat, and it's a "cute" holiday movie (aimed at "Christmas" instead of calling it a holiday movie). Yes, my cat is a holy animal deserving of not being tortured, abused, maimed and killed or any one of the above. As am I as a human being on this planet.

--------


My cat and I also celebrated "Christmas" on December 25 every year by playing with Christmas ornaments and having lights put up. She deserves Christian compassion and set her free and returned to me alive and healthy and happy because she is my child and that is the only child I will ever want. These terrorists are demanding a "baby" out of me, after they had part of my fallopian tube literally cut out a few years ago. I can barely afford a few herbs to try to balance my hormones and absolutely cannot afford to see any doctor, as they have blocked all financial earnings for me. I can afford to take care of my cat but from years of torture and millions of dollars in movie royalties derived by these terrorists STEALING MY IDEAS UNDER DRUGGING AND TORTURE INFORMATION EXTRACTION, DAILY FOR YEARS UPON YEARS AND THEN MORE YEARS ON A DAILY BASIS;  plus other enormous promotions into very high offices rendering millions or billions of dollars in profits for those who have obtained these contractual promotions out of torture, teleportation and hate crimes against me for years, I should receive financial compensation enough to be able to afford home costs (the house should be paid for and put in my name, then the location made anonymous by a RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT).  Funds for my entire life and for animals and a beautiful home, amongst people who will never betray privacy who are decent and kindly in nature. That is all I ask--and for this situation to be stopped. My rent contract is up in February and I have no money to be able to move. The landlord is an agent of these terrorists and as such, not only works assiduously to violate and break into my room nightly using the mechanical arms, but is violent towards me and breaks every landlord-tenant stipulation possible. 


As this administration is about to leave, as I believe the lawsuits will not have any substantive claims or results, I am in peril of grave situations financially and otherwise (and would be anyway if the election had been reversed).

---------------





I demand my cat, La Moux, who was stolen from me in 2013 returned ALIVE, HEALTHY, AND HAPPY IMMEDIATELY as the holidays are coming up, and in addition the criminals who have exploited me can pay for a house for myself and La Moux (without any of them interfereing in any way, or anybody else in my cat partner domestic bliss) I mean a beautiful house, not invaded, violated or damaged and financial compensation for all these years of their crimes so me and La Moux can live happily ever after ALONE without them or anybody else (also the 4 cats I rescued, and the white dog I rescued over 10 years ago, if she is still alive somewhere in Thailand as Buddhist monks took care of her for me).
This holiday special coming soon to ME (with La moux and the rest of the babies that were taken from me, sans any human baby this would be paradise plus a proliferation of money so we can al live in a bountiful space with cool happy people surrounding us, a garden enclosed and this hell stopped by my government, the new government which WILL stop these covert assassination death squad terror operations using mind control tech and surveillance (even of thoughts).

The ideas I have expressed are repeated in a few paragraphs. I am writing this in segments and under "mind control" literally wiping memory and ideas out of my consciousness.

Because I do not want to try to read through the lower portion because I really do not want to be writing about this any longer, and re-reading it is horrible for me: the mechanical arms continue, nightly, to cut through skin tissue between toes---to the bone--they cut into my gum tissue to the roots of the teeth--they insert under cuticles and fingernails and after over 5-7 years of this nightly, my fingers are now deformed probably permanently and this never stops. I am sleeping with packaging tape and socks over gloves, for my feet layers of tape covering the holes and cuts to the bone, plus cotton swabs because they have cut all skin between the toe webbing to the bone--every day for years--then I put socks over this, and the mechanical arms (or people entering my room somehow, but I have blocked the doors as well with layers of objects inserted into the frame and leaning against the door which is tied in the interior with two layers of rope tied around sliding locks and etc----but--unless I were to literally pour cement on the panels of the walls and into all the cabinets, (I have already completely sealed off the cabinet doors of cabinets except for two kitchen areas, and the clothing cupboards I must use, and the mechanical arms get through every single panel and block. I would have to pound down all walls with one or two layers of wood and cement and etc. The landlord comes at night pounding on my door threatening to break it down if I don't open the door (while I am always undressed or naked, about to take a shower). ETc etc etc I NEED A HOME I AM NO CRIMINAL THIS IS ENDLESS TORTURE WHICH HAS GONE ON FOR YEARS AND YEARS. IF YOU PEOPLE CARE ABOUT DEMOCRACY THEN STOP THIS SICK GROUP FROM EVER ATTACKING AND MURDERING PEOPLE LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN. THE TECHNOLOGY IS NOT HAPPY PROGRESS IT IS A REVERSION TO FASCIST DICTATORSHIP A LA ANCIENT REGIMES/DICTATORSHIPS AND MONARCHIES WHERE DEATH COULD BE EXACTED UPON INSTANT REBUKE OF PEASANTS BY UNCONTESTED LEADERS. PEOPLE SHOULD CARE FOR ONCE ABOUT T HIS INSTEAD OF ALLOWING IT TO CONTINUE AS IT HAS BEEN.
--------------
Please have her returned to me alive and healthy: she is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CAT ON THE PLANET

I put this video on air because maybe it can evoke some compassion at this time for a change of callous cruelty endlessly aimed at me.



-----------------------------

Terrorist report:

the mechanical arms continue to rip my flesh while I am unconscious and sleeping in the MK ULTRA "alter" state, and cannot move, feel anything and wake up with cuts, bruises, black marks, cuts into my arms and legs, harsh chemicals smeared on my skin and hair (plus other objects inserted under my skin and toxic stinking fluids sprayed EVERYWHERE.) My fingers are red and puffed up with blood trapped below the skin under my cuticles--over 7 years of this endless attack and my hands are deformed. My skin is deformed from chemicals smeared on my skin as well, looks very damaged and if I can't ever stop; this, as I can't unless I pound boards covering all areas of both sides of the walls to stop these millimeter-sized mechanical arms from breaking through all the defenses I have put on these cabinets and panels for over 2 years, non-stop using all my money to do so, and still I am unable to defend myself unless I completely damage all the walls. The landlord is EXTREMELY VIOLENT AND ABUSIVE and I need a permanent HOME LIVING IN SAFETY ANONYMOUSLY ALONE WITH MY CATS IN A HAPPY AND BEAUTIFUL LOCATION in a city where I can thrive intellectually and artistically amongst people who would never consider ever attacking me or anybody using this vile technological system of hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment