Monday, November 9, 2020

Terrorist report November 9, 2020. Demands for justice from the new administration. I have asked politely, then begged and now have to resort to demands for JUSTICE. My cat returned, a home purchased in my name amongst friendly supporters of me. This hate contract stopped by the new administration. People actually not doing nothing but fighting against this SYSTEMIC RACIST MIND CONTROL SYSTEM AND TECHNOLOGY.

 People should be able to go beyond watching video clips of cops killing blacks in the street in full view as fuel for fighting against racist killings, because the murders in large numbers are being conducted in operations similar to the hate contract out upon me. 


Covert assassinations/murders via poisoning, drugging, spousal retribution, familial contracts for power by "selling" (out") family members to this hate organization with all it's poisons, technology and surveillance plus millions upon millions of participants all hiding under "civilian" normalcy.

------------

This group has stolen my cat, La Moux. Plus four other cats I harbored and fed, who were not maimed or killed by the Nazi "neighbor" agents when I lived at the Arysa Resort. Plus the white dog I rescued from starvation with her dying puppies back in 2008 (the time when Michael Jackson was also covertly assassinated by this organization--just using a time reference but adding another "conspiracy theory" to the already heavy plot which is not a conspiracy theory and should not be considered as such. 

It is time for people to begin to expose these situations instead of remaining silent.

---------------------------

This is the silly post I published on Facebook today, just because it involves a cat, and it's a "cute" holiday movie (aimed at "Christmas" instead of calling it a holiday movie). Yes, my cat is a holy animal deserving of not being tortured, abused, maimed and killed or any one of the above. As am I as a human being on this planet.

--------


My cat and I also celebrated "Christmas" on December 25 every year by playing with Christmas ornaments and having lights put up. She deserves Christian compassion and set her free and returned to me alive and healthy and happy because she is my child and that is the only child I will ever want. These terrorists are demanding a "baby" out of me, after they had part of my fallopian tube literally cut out a few years ago. I can barely afford a few herbs to try to balance my hormones and absolutely cannot afford to see any doctor, as they have blocked all financial earnings for me. I can afford to take care of my cat but from years of torture and millions of dollars in movie royalties derived by these terrorists STEALING MY IDEAS UNDER DRUGGING AND TORTURE INFORMATION EXTRACTION, DAILY FOR YEARS UPON YEARS AND THEN MORE YEARS ON A DAILY BASIS;  plus other enormous promotions into very high offices rendering millions or billions of dollars in profits for those who have obtained these contractual promotions out of torture, teleportation and hate crimes against me for years, I should receive financial compensation enough to be able to afford home costs (the house should be paid for and put in my name, then the location made anonymous by a RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT).  Funds for my entire life and for animals and a beautiful home, amongst people who will never betray privacy who are decent and kindly in nature. That is all I ask--and for this situation to be stopped. My rent contract is up in February and I have no money to be able to move. The landlord is an agent of these terrorists and as such, not only works assiduously to violate and break into my room nightly using the mechanical arms, but is violent towards me and breaks every landlord-tenant stipulation possible. 


As this administration is about to leave, as I believe the lawsuits will not have any substantive claims or results, I am in peril of grave situations financially and otherwise (and would be anyway if the election had been reversed).

---------------





I demand my cat, La Moux, who was stolen from me in 2013 returned ALIVE, HEALTHY, AND HAPPY IMMEDIATELY as the holidays are coming up, and in addition the criminals who have exploited me can pay for a house for myself and La Moux (without any of them interfereing in any way, or anybody else in my cat partner domestic bliss) I mean a beautiful house, not invaded, violated or damaged and financial compensation for all these years of their crimes so me and La Moux can live happily ever after ALONE without them or anybody else (also the 4 cats I rescued, and the white dog I rescued over 10 years ago, if she is still alive somewhere in Thailand as Buddhist monks took care of her for me).
This holiday special coming soon to ME (with La moux and the rest of the babies that were taken from me, sans any human baby this would be paradise plus a proliferation of money so we can al live in a bountiful space with cool happy people surrounding us, a garden enclosed and this hell stopped by my government, the new government which WILL stop these covert assassination death squad terror operations using mind control tech and surveillance (even of thoughts).

The ideas I have expressed are repeated in a few paragraphs. I am writing this in segments and under "mind control" literally wiping memory and ideas out of my consciousness.

Because I do not want to try to read through the lower portion because I really do not want to be writing about this any longer, and re-reading it is horrible for me: the mechanical arms continue, nightly, to cut through skin tissue between toes---to the bone--they cut into my gum tissue to the roots of the teeth--they insert under cuticles and fingernails and after over 5-7 years of this nightly, my fingers are now deformed probably permanently and this never stops. I am sleeping with packaging tape and socks over gloves, for my feet layers of tape covering the holes and cuts to the bone, plus cotton swabs because they have cut all skin between the toe webbing to the bone--every day for years--then I put socks over this, and the mechanical arms (or people entering my room somehow, but I have blocked the doors as well with layers of objects inserted into the frame and leaning against the door which is tied in the interior with two layers of rope tied around sliding locks and etc----but--unless I were to literally pour cement on the panels of the walls and into all the cabinets, (I have already completely sealed off the cabinet doors of cabinets except for two kitchen areas, and the clothing cupboards I must use, and the mechanical arms get through every single panel and block. I would have to pound down all walls with one or two layers of wood and cement and etc. The landlord comes at night pounding on my door threatening to break it down if I don't open the door (while I am always undressed or naked, about to take a shower). ETc etc etc I NEED A HOME I AM NO CRIMINAL THIS IS ENDLESS TORTURE WHICH HAS GONE ON FOR YEARS AND YEARS. IF YOU PEOPLE CARE ABOUT DEMOCRACY THEN STOP THIS SICK GROUP FROM EVER ATTACKING AND MURDERING PEOPLE LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN. THE TECHNOLOGY IS NOT HAPPY PROGRESS IT IS A REVERSION TO FASCIST DICTATORSHIP A LA ANCIENT REGIMES/DICTATORSHIPS AND MONARCHIES WHERE DEATH COULD BE EXACTED UPON INSTANT REBUKE OF PEASANTS BY UNCONTESTED LEADERS. PEOPLE SHOULD CARE FOR ONCE ABOUT T HIS INSTEAD OF ALLOWING IT TO CONTINUE AS IT HAS BEEN.
--------------
Please have her returned to me alive and healthy: she is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CAT ON THE PLANET

I put this video on air because maybe it can evoke some compassion at this time for a change of callous cruelty endlessly aimed at me.



-----------------------------

Terrorist report:

the mechanical arms continue to rip my flesh while I am unconscious and sleeping in the MK ULTRA "alter" state, and cannot move, feel anything and wake up with cuts, bruises, black marks, cuts into my arms and legs, harsh chemicals smeared on my skin and hair (plus other objects inserted under my skin and toxic stinking fluids sprayed EVERYWHERE.) My fingers are red and puffed up with blood trapped below the skin under my cuticles--over 7 years of this endless attack and my hands are deformed. My skin is deformed from chemicals smeared on my skin as well, looks very damaged and if I can't ever stop; this, as I can't unless I pound boards covering all areas of both sides of the walls to stop these millimeter-sized mechanical arms from breaking through all the defenses I have put on these cabinets and panels for over 2 years, non-stop using all my money to do so, and still I am unable to defend myself unless I completely damage all the walls. The landlord is EXTREMELY VIOLENT AND ABUSIVE and I need a permanent HOME LIVING IN SAFETY ANONYMOUSLY ALONE WITH MY CATS IN A HAPPY AND BEAUTIFUL LOCATION in a city where I can thrive intellectually and artistically amongst people who would never consider ever attacking me or anybody using this vile technological system of hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...