Tuesday, November 17, 2020

In loving memory of my disfigured, dismembered, poisoned and drugged and covertly MURDERED step-father.




https://www.news-gazette.com/news/life-remembered-gary-adelman-never-lost-zest-for-life/article_9bb6cb69-076b-527f-be4e-47b728b4570f.html 


I just read (for the 2nd time) the highly offensive Daily Illini obituary about my Step Father and his legacy at the years of his graduate, undergraduate and post-graduate lectures which had garnered waiting lines of eager students having to put names on lists and waiting in line to get access to his courses. Reduced by the article's author to being a "Brooklyn Jew" and not more of what he WAS: a Columbia University PhD graduate, an author of a range of literary works and reviews and writings and publications unlisted by this eulogy, a student and community leader in the anti-war movement during the Vietnam era, the president of the local AFL-CIO labor union in Champaign, a father to me and my siblings, and a revered professor students loved. Instead, this skewed review of his life held not much more but a few brief statements about him being simply a professor who was a "Brooklyn Jew" whose loving non-Jewish (read Christian but really Nazi member of this terrorist cartel attacking me) wife devoted her life "lovingly" only to him, focusing on him and his Christian forays into literature, almost exclusively with no mention of his other writings or life experiences or personality other than being a component of Nazi culture and how he adapted to Christian writers as a "Jew" with this most hideously ugly photo attached, as a discrediting attack upon him.

A whole pile of horse radish stained deep brown. Lies lies lies lies about his loving and devoted Nazi wife, no mention of my mother whatsoever. Absolute racist sentimentality driven through the entire short synopsis of his life, which completely bypassed his labor union activism, his anti-war stance, his huge popular stand as a pillar during the Vietnam War in the student community, his activism, his books and writings, and the photos taken of him by this Nazi-era re-fabrication of real-life are the worst I have ever seen of him, thanks to the "loving" devotion of his insulting, nasty and cruel "devoted" bigot Nazi wife, my "step-mother" (8 years my senoir).

You can read parts of this bigoted Illini eulogy describing him as a "Jew" who wrote extensively about Catholic writers, which is just a small snippet of information completely ignoring a wealth of other writings not devoted to Nazi ideological writers. His "devoted" cruel wife who abused and killed animals, Nazi style and what I have experienced for years from this terrorist "stalking" group, which she is a rabid redneck originated member of has done. She has attacked both and my step-father and me AND my family as well in contribution to and with this global Nazi terrorist "gang stalking" organization. Only the lies abound, the reality is filtered through a Nazi bigot lens and my step-father is portrayed as deformed, as he was poisoned, deformed just as I have been by the Nazis and bigots operating for Nazis surrounding me. By the time my step-father was at the threshold of dying, as I met him not long before he died of "diabetes" but also poisoning and drugging by my heinous "step-mother" Nazi bigot lying hateful creep, another agent of this hate organization which has plagued my family all of my life and has brainwashed my family into serving their interests. Obviously they would not have succumbed if people would not endorse these activities but it appears to be a major plague within the fabric of American society.

This lying terrorist organization eulogy piece about my step-father, depicting him in such a racist slant, his photo so insulting to his real memory and how regal and beautiful he was before this step-mother parasite began to disfigure him as these apes are doing to me now using this same protocol and systematic destruction that is adhered to globally: when I had no idea what situation was forced upon me, through her lying fake demeanor and horrid midwestern nasal ugly accent, I had assumed that coming from a religious family she had some semblance, along with her fake clothing of alternative subculture fashion (dyed hippie clothing supposedly to create an image of organic, peace-loving hippie who had only love and peace as her real goals, along with a construed series of lies and performances when I had met her long ago and approved, unknowing of this heinous group or it's practices and never getting any information about it until desperate search on it, decades later. Too late as my step-father had been covertly destroyed and then murdered by her helping or assisting in poisoning. She liked to torture his dogs and create pain and misery in my step-fathers dogs and in other people. This I witnessed first-hand, a reality.

She, this creep as my family called her and I could not understand why at first because she played the game so well--comes from a Methodist Preacher environment out of a small town where Caterpillar tractors used to be based on, before the headquarters became outsourced to another country, red neck style, just before the years of hating foreign imports and outsourcing became popular before outsourcing became popular as they all follow the instructions of their leaders without question.

She rose above it all to exploit, poison and abuse my step-father and possibly to have covertly murdered him (along with at least one of his dogs, my cat who I had grown up with and another dog I had grown up with--a black magick ritual of killing the pets that I and my mother and family had loved which were left behind--to murder us, and finally to murder my step-father who wanted to have access to publishing his books and the only way, as this group has blocked so many people, i.e. jewish men--from having real success in their Nazi-controlled world of commerce, is that they must have a Nazi "handler" control them. Thus he was very keen to marry this creep skank and thus, he was murdered, my dogs and cats I grew up with horribly poisoned to death and left dying agonizing deaths, and my step-father castigated, humiliated and yelled at by this "loving wife" this article so falsely puts as the main pillar of my step-father's life and success and love. NOTHING could be further from the truth. My step-father was drugged daily by his insulin doses and you can believe he was drugged via this portal of direct injection, plus implants and microchips. She essentially chewed him up, got into his nice house out of her mobile trailer home style Peoria lifestyle, was paid to go to Paris and go on vacations as part of this endless Nazi promotional scheme; her only goal was to live and vacation in Paris and in France, as she adopted the mannerisms of hate and supremacy because she was promoted and paid to go to France and promote hate interests of infiltration and brainwashing in America.

The worst, ugliest photo of him I have ever seen. The discrediting of this Nazi organization was completed with him and I know and understand the protocols and what they are doing to me, and plan on continuing to do with forcing me to be exploited by some bigot Nazi forcing a "baby" out of me, and I appeal to readers to stop this crime against me because they are dismembering and disfiguring me every day so I look something similar to my step-father who was slowly eaten-away by the nightly incisions and poisonings and attacks people like my Nazi step-father forced upon him. In his attempt to integrate into this endlessly burgeoning Nazi-based culture that Amerikkka has turned into, is morphing into, and has become. I fight this every day and ask for assistance and help because of the damaged memory of my step-father and because of the ugliness and the discrediting "eulogy" that remains of his incredible life and legacy. The beauty and joy he exuded was literally sucked out of him by Nazis and his nasty hateful violent murdering wife and associates. (This accusation is based on: My belief based on observation and experience of being targeted. Understanding full well that my family has been targeted all my life as well as I am being now).

My step-father disfigured, the worst photo of him I have ever seen, that which the bigot NazI University of Illinois newspaper chose from decades of him living and working at the University. They chose to make him appear in his declining and dying stages (of having been poisoned and drugged and disfigured by my Nazi step-mother, his 'handler" and murderer--in my opinion and awareness I do know this is true but have no evidence of this claim directly). He used to be extremely handsome and fit and healthy and shiny and glowing before his Nazi handler destroyed him and then stole his home and killed my childhood pets and was honored by the Nazi publication making this bigoted Nazi statement about a bigoted synopsis of his "life" which I consider to be factually missing and distortion bordering on sheer lies and containing absolute LIES WITHOUT END about his Nazi wife (not my mother although she is not innocent and neither is/was my Step-father).


So I know intimately what these creeps exploiting me are all about. They have no independent thinking capabilities and I have seen this formula operate throughout my family, people I have known who used to support me fully and are now dead or avoid me (brainwashed I believe). I my family accepted these parasites into my home and their lives and beds only to be slowly poisoned, dismembered and all possible stolen from them (after death these Nazi bigot whores obtained all properties, blocked all inheritance from me and probably much that should have gone to the "good" siblings who went along with watching my father(s) get abused, insulted and then murdered by these rotten whore women who are married to the men who want to force a baby out of me--who are as heinous and evil as the women. I ask once more for this crime agenda and this group to be forced off sucking my life and destroying me.

It is time for this group to be stopped and permanently. If people cannot begin to grasp the importance of not allowing these psychopath parasites to continue to ravage and rape and steal and rob and murder using these protocols, death squads, technology and brainwashing apparatus I have been writing of the alterations in personalities of people utilizing these technologies and how subversive and deadly they become as more and more power is handed to them for committing these crimes after they get wealthier and wealthier by stealing all possible from their victims and laughing with their partners as I stand here alone asking the planet to not allow them to get away with these racist crimes of genocidal proportion any longer.

I also want to add that I tried to change the font color which should have been in the red/pink hue and has been altered by hackers. I have changed the font color 6 times and hackers are blocking the function every single time so nothing whatsoever happens with repeated attempts.

I can only imagine how badly hackers are going to rewrite this post after I publish it. As it stands now, I must fight to backspace while they block keyboard function and my brain's motor skills are being "hacked" into frozen partial paralysis while I fight to type. Can't think clearly--I always "remember" the more excellent phrases I had wanted to write which literally are pushed into my subconscious while other words I had not intended with insults and hate ranting come pouring out while I fight to pound out words on hacked keyboards (also happens when I hand write in a similar fashion).

---------

Now: to all you disgusting, sleazy, stupid pig apes, even the most famous of you, who are trying to force this contract out on me, who have already tortured, raped, disfigured, tormented me for over a decade without end (and all my life shit like you has done these actions of breaking vertebrae, breaking my body, poisoning me slowly to death, denying me healthcare to heal and money to do so even to this day of billionaires attacking and exploiting me with their rotten ugly whore wives and family members (including the black, Jewish and all the minority minion groups who are at the front of these lines of attack, ALWAYS WITHOUT EXCEPTION)

If you think that your status as big nazi pig ape in society means anything but a false fiction of grandiosity to me, you are deluded just as your officials accuse me of delusion when I try to report your hate crimes of your mentally ill system and broke spiritual power grabbing attempt (and have obtained "power" through your hate crimes and group systematic racist protocols).

You are only pieces of rotten shit in my estimation after a lifetime of pig ape whores like you drugging, raping and attacking me and always when I reach high positions after having competed. Now paralyzed for nearly a decade and telpeorted, raped and tortured by you ugly, disgusting and stupid (on a personal level, in your fields you can perform your jobs and have enough fake panache to be able to lie and fake your competency for which you are so highly elevated by participation in this hate organization instead of having real personal or real merit or credibility).

You are shit, period. I ask this world and planet to get this crap off me I am waiting for the 8th year in a row for Hollywood executives, performers, politicians, presidents of the United States, Senators and so many others who have known and participated in whatever aspect they have, to actually enforce the laws of the United States in protecting my human rights. People like my step-father and so many countless others have willingly or unwillingly participated in their own demise by conforming to the demands of your rotten group so they can pronounce themselves as the superior. I have always competed and gained top or high ranking and for that I am now healing for the tenth year in a row of paralysis due to hard poison I still cannot get out and you block my healthcare so you can try to brainwash me into accepting your murder and theft of everything you want to steal from me. My step-father had at least the chance to publish and was ignored afterwards and then discredited. I am stolen from and silenced to the extreme.

I will not accept your shit system nor any of you ugly and stupid, sick and evil pieces of pure shit and your hate system you are trying to force through violence, dismemberment and torture for me to willingly accept and "obey". You can fuck yourselves into the Hell you have brought upon this planet, which is now laughing at the laughing stock that America presents itself due to this system which no one will actually admit to or acknowledge, but which has ruled politics, the media and our brains for far too long.

"Our" meaning me and those who are in accord with me, as distant as they are, I know they exist. I submit this as an attempt once more to get people to defend my rights as a human being because I cannot accept or obey the bullshit of this shit group or be brainwashed into thinking that a pile of mediocre hate shit parasites constitutes nothing more than glorified shit put on pedestals.

The cursing is due to brainwave altering technology and the endless years of writing these same appeals. My ability to cognitively function has lowered into a range of hate expletives and I do know this is being remotely technologically enhanced although this is part of some internal thought process it has much more to do with subliminal brainwashing and injection of words and thoughts in yet another discrediting scheme by this terrorist group; aka "you".

No comments:

Post a Comment