Tuesday, November 3, 2020

I tried to write a post on Facebook which turned into fighting to pound down on keys due to hacking; errors hackers typed into my post so it was and is hard to understand, as grammatical tense was changed in the middle of sentences and words were deleted and other words inserted to create completely confusion in meaning. The keys won't operate when I press on them. While I sit in front of the laptop my brain goes into a hate ranting mode. I am not going to correct what I am about to copy and paste, so try to work it out. Since for over 8 years no one has actually defended me so I am living in a safe and secure environment, a post that hackers have completely changed seems to make little difference in obtaining any real support system from anybody. The point of my post was originally to express chagrin at watching the election debacle of the media fodder K-rap of the "alternative" news sources such as PBS--I guess they are supposed to be some "alternative" in concept to Fox News. In the few seconds I watched their endorsement of T-rump, I realized that I knew but hoped for "change" when clicking on this channel to see if there would be relevant information. All I got was hyped up celebrity reinforcements of why T-rump was elected back in 2016, as a continuum of their contractual obligations to the T-rump administration with funding for the "alternative" hyped-up K-rap that they put out (meaning the "liberal" media and it's political pundits who are part of Congress and the Executive Branches of Government. Wondering how Biden will fare when/if elected. Hoping he will strip off his former bosses and actually CARE about stopping state-funded terrorism against me, a civilian who has committed no serious offense and is just fighting for my "rights' under the US Constitution, which so far NO ONE HAS RESPECTED and certainly not the predecessors to the Biden campaign. My post turned into a hate rant, my brain is under attack and I am not to blame as the hacking is atrocious as well and the hacking attacks along with the electronic brain-alterations influence how badly my hate rants become.


Please let there be for once a real and legitimate political leader--who will also create a real media platform instead of fascist puppets posing as alternative pundits paid in billions to create a death system of fascist Totalitarian plague over the world.

---------


 ...and even right now, as I fight to copy and paste what I had written, as I had only intended to write one short sentence, which turned into a lengthy hate diatribe (or lengthy in terms of Twitter size) and as usual, the hacking precludes any real writing for any length of time, *(I am now on the fourth re-editing phase of what had been correctly writing as I typed it out. There are so many deletions, rewrites and partially-deleted sentences strung together below, plus I got so involved in backspacing and retyping words that I "forgot" my ideas as I was fighting to pound them out correctly. Once I corrected and then published the post, the hackers just rewrote everything to turn it into a rambling mess---which I am not going to correct any longer. I had to rewrite for the third time just for clarity, because some of my claims are "fantasical" and could be used as claims of "delusion" against me. Hackers deleted and rewrote such claims (such as the Kamala claims below) which turned the sentences really into very damaging discrediting sentences. I tried to rewrite and now I'm going to stop, this is the 4th time I am fighting to correct grievous errors hackers have inserted into this text. The creeps out of H-wood are ascertaining what I have written they can use and steal, even if a few words, because of this disgusting contract out on me where white males and their hateful rapist female partners, mostly out of Europigapeland, want to see me destroyed, have an absolute fascist Nazi agenda of racism, along with other nationalities but they just can't stand to see me have any chance whatsoever; Americans are very glad to assist and partner with them, the "left" are very vehement about supporting this fascist nazi cartel and all the racist and rapist and sexist implications. I write about this today, so much is rewritten and hacked by hackers but I am exhausted from correcting a few paragraphs over and over for the last hour. I do hope what I write helps to stop this group and these people in the coming years and in this current fiasco THEY HELPED TO CREATE (not including Biden or Kamala into this process). I do hope finally there will have been enough chagrin and despair created by this group of incompetents to finally persuade the American or global public that this corruption and greed cartel controlling politico-media operations must be changed to a legitimately concerned and relatively at least incorrupt system where taking care of people like me is as important as the wealthy donors, at least to the degree that sheer terrorism and murder operations is not paid for by the US Government for State-sponsored terrorism. And if not by the US President or government including Senators and other politicians--and not excluding the H-list whores--that there is real concern about these operations of "stalking" and terrorism and MK ULTRA and microchipping. What I was blocked from writing below is that when Obama and Hillary allowed this torture, MK ULTRA, teleportation contract to continue unabated upon me, as the terrorism was extreme, deadly and has not changed in all these years of all the former and current administration(s)---meaning the leaders all endorsed these contracts--and because they helped and assisted and "looked the other way" but profitted and got promotions for it, along with their media representatives--that is how they greatly helped T-rump into power, because of his attack and rape of me, he was promoted into leadership position, as these jokers all are. this is written very baddly, I am literally pounding down with biceps and fighting to get every single word out as my brain is blockekd from fucntioning as well. They helped me to be tortured for their promotion, and they helped their "friend" T-rump get into power. The only reason they are promoting their Party lines is because of the continuation of the lucrative deals and power brokering which they expect to obtain from lifelong clasping onto the Parties that desperately need profound change in order to effectively lead a country so it doesn't descend into more death and chaos--the pandemic is the one and only reason why Biden is in this leadership position. Otherwise none of these creeple now fighting in the streets would care about anything other than obtaining more power if a Republican cartel ruled once more. That is a sheer opinion on my part. The rest of what I write is due to experience and observation of FACT but written so badly (or I mean published into such a dilapidated state by hacker rewrites and deletions).

I NEED NEW LEADERSHIP IN AMERICA AND NOT THE SAME OLD LIARS AND GREEDY EXPLOITERS CONTINUING TO CRANK OUT THEIR "FREEDOM" CRAP k-RAP FOR MORE USURPATION OF POWER WHILE I REMAIN AS I HAVE FOR OVER 8 YEARS OF THE SUCCESSION OF ONE CORRUPT LEADER AFTER THE NEXT, ALL TOUTING 'FREEDOM" AND "LIBERTY"


even with the brain-altering tech making my brain unable to focus, remember words or what I wanted to write. These pig apes attacking me then torture me for writing about them in hate terms, which they are forcing using this tech. Yes, this is no excuse, yes, their technology CAN affect your brain so you become a ranting hate machine instead of an articulate and well-meaning observer. I had to copy and highlight the passage I had written (pasted below) and as always, literally always happens when I try to copy any URL, or paragraph, or word, I highlighted, as I let go of the cursor after successfully highlight, the entire thing was blocked so I  had to do the same manual operation three more times before I could get the entire four or five paragraphs to actually copy. I have put the font size at "medium" and as soon as I began to type, I have to once more, or thrice more change font size as all attempts to do any kind of operation are blocked so I must backspace, retype, redo, repaste, change font size, all of these little operations at least three times in a row, for every single action I take on this laptop. I am now fighting to pound down on keys. 


I wonder if ANYONE will ever stop this attack upon me. I watch this election and see the utter criminals who have participated in this attack situation upon me, who helped pave the way for T-rump, who they now castigate in their campaign lectures and tv and media presentations. The Hegelian Dialectic prevails--they create the chaos, pretend they are opposed to it, and then offer the solution to the problem they helped create: THEM IN POWER ONCE MORE. Oh, how wonderful it is to see how Americans always bite the bait and play into the game of these BS propaganda puppets. At least Obama is articulate and makes good political jokes. However, as a victim of years of his complicity in this "mind control" experiment forced upon me by almost every member of society in America ALL MY LIFE, I can only state that....watching them come to "the rescue" is revolting and watching Biden promise more than hyped up words of promise is a bit encouraging. He appeals to the more "common" workers but without all the pomp and circumstance of puffed-up Progressive Rhetoric. Many a media Progressive personality has also attacked me in teleportation. I wonder what the future brings to the table of the Master's plantation where these "elitist" "left" and "right" performers in both political and media sphere are concerned adn this situation forced upon me by THEM ALL, ON ALL SIDES. Except Biden has not attacked me per se or in any way that I know of. Kamala had videos put on my internet, I think (that means personalized photos inserted into videos presented as news clips or endorsements--not publicity photos, making weird faces that would never be "allowed" as media content, even in jest. ) she added one photo one time, or someone had it put there, but otherwise, she has not participated in this situation or...not much. I have to fight to pound this out, as the hacking is extremely obtrusive right now (throughout this post, and in all posts I write and have written for YEARS AND YEARS--all under the "liberal" administrations" but my intention is not to lambast Obama but I just got angry watching him lecture after years of begging for help I am still writing about rape and violation and torture which is NEVER STOPPED). When watching Biden speak, I have a vague glimmer of "hope" and it's not false, as many people have cited that they feel a legitimacy about Biden and I concur after listening to him speak=--to his base in Pennsylvania, his home state--not stuttering once, which to me means in some sense he is a very highly sensitive person and actually has a heart to back up his statements. Not due to stuttering but I feel that his verbal affectations are a sign that his heart is tied up in his words, at least to some extent (and I am writing this alongside the former sentence of a "glimmer of hope" in this, not sure if it is real but one can only hope). and I find that this glimmer of "hope" has the faint illusive shadow of reflection that perhaps I can actually enjoy living in a real place and have a career and have my cat La Moux returned to me alive and healthy (Trump has stolen her and threatens to kill her any time I write or express anything adverse to being raped nightly and dismembered slowly and tortured without end)  and not be terrorized by the bigot K-rap both black and white and Jewish and Asian and etc etc who attack me with full permission and FUNDING and SUPPORT BY MY GOVERNMENT ALL MY LIFE.

-------------------------

Otherwise, I "discovered" by accident another spot where mechanical arms have entered my room to possibly open the front door and filthy rotten pig apes have gone in to rape me, insert objects under fingernails which are nearly dead, the nerve endings have been sliced into every single night for over 8 years by now. My body has had signs of rape for years and I have been fighting to stop this disgusting GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED RAPE CONTRACT where filthy greasy pigs who are handed free lodging in return to help shit like this K-rape group of crap out of Whorwood to continue to terrosize me using these groups and this technology and these assassination squads "gang stalkers" to help promote pig apes into more power because America is really controlled by fascist Nazis posing as concerned elitist power brokers (controlled by foreign entities, including and especially TRUMP).


----------

This is all a complete mess, the rage and anger I have from over a decade of this going on every single day. I "forgot" to write that there is one spot on my "kitchen" area wall, which is just the wall facing the next apartment to my left, just at the corner of the wall facing the hallway and the non-existing partition between my room and the terrorist room next to mine on that side (on both sides, and on top an dbottom floors as well). They have been opening the tiles of the "kitchen" wall area to insert arms or actually put a small child into this room. And they continued to do so after I had blocked and stuffed everything in all the panels and cabinets--this one area I had pasted off with layers of construction paper and other objects glued to the corners. I had taped a piece of decorative but pvc-sort of cardboard paper like a wedge between the walls, and balanced a small round object, with a tiny bead on top of that. The terrorists had broken the two bunches of tape and removed the tiny bead balanced on top. I have spent more than half a year or longer, more like 10 months fighting to block the cabinets and panels and laying in pain as they continued to break into my room to put my hips and spine out of alignment and then poisoning me with hardening, bloating paralyzing chemicals as I have fought incessantly to stop this intrusion and rape and disfiguration. As I sat in this chair, leaning back and putting my legs on the table to watch videos a few days ago, I put my hair down (I keep it up due to the heat, but also because my hair is so damaged, greasy and nasty every day from these terrorists destroying what is left of my body, which is now completely coated with chemicals, scars, blemishes and my hair has been damaaged every single day for 20 years or longer by this group--to the point that now it's like  a balding, greasy mass of nasty stringiness--it's disgusting to see it completely hanging in blotches, and etc etc. I put it down but behind my head as it hung over the chair. I sat up and a piece of tape had been put in it by terrorists with their mechanical arms. I spent more time trying to stuff more padding and balancing more items on the cupboard doors on the lower areas of this "kitchen" area, which is so small I can't push a chair out without blocking access to the sink. I then yesterday realized that they were probably inserting the mechanical arms through this corner area of the wall just at the level of the light switch area. I repasted and taped up the area, rebalanced the ball which had been pushed down and the tiny bead had been sent flying, even after I had re-arranged it. I am so drugged up continuously it is impossible to get anything done to protect myself and then function further. I taped it all up, rebalanced all the round objects on top, and last night I slept with the teleportation (threatening death to me, because  of the anti-fascist T-rump music videos I posted, resulting in death threats from this entire group of fakes they all fully support fascism and Trump, especially those who scream the loudest against him in their public and highly televised speeches--meaning the most famous of the celebrities not the people actually being interviewed who are really fighting in the streets and in public (or even in Congress) who are not the celebrity brands put out as merchandizing propaganda. 


I thus blocked off this, or at least made it so any intrusion through this area, as I have done nothing but tape this area up at least 7 times in the last year, in addition to countless, meaning over 100 other entry points just in a tiny studio--more like 300 entry points or more tha I must monitor. I was not raped last night. My body is different. I am now in a more enraged state perhaps because I was NOT drugged up into a comatose silly delirium.

------------

Now this is what I wrote and the above was all done out of sheer anger from just the hacking and the fight to pound out my ideas as pigs are stealing them as I write them--My bicepts are so overworked they are sore from simply pounding down words and fighting to pound as hard as my hand possibly can to get any letters out. If I type more lightly the hacking creates so many letters that don't print out at all. This is a nearly brand new keyboard I am using. All is destroyed by these goverfnment-funded and sponsored terrorists who enter my room every tim eI sleep, or go out to get endlessly attacked and nearly killed while shopping. Every time I drive is an endless near death experience of being nearly hit from all side angles possible. It has not changed or stopped from the Obama era to this day under T-rump. And before, of course, under all the other precidents administrations of fascist emergence into American mainstream life. Americans have so heartily gravitated towards these torture and murder operations that I know the "left" and "right" to be almost a mere fashion statement instead of having any real political content.

And now, from having struggle with all my arm and hand physical strength to pound all of this out, as my motor skills are blocked by this tech so my hand also pauses in mid-air because I literally am paralyzed in mid-typing by this tech (this happens to me in public always, and while I write I literally can't move my hand--and they can also make me faint or pass out in one instant as well). In addition, as always when I fight to pound out and type, they also attack my brain so it's like I am floating, spinning and sick;, I feel the usual sickness and dizziness, slight nausea and faintness from the brain attack these paid-for terrorists have inflicted upon me as I have sat here fighting to get anything articulate out. This has been a ranting hate post but there is some content below worth reading, in my opinion. These terrorist attackers could not drown it all out. I got into rambling about these attacks just now because the intrusion is so profoundly blocking of writing and thinking and with all the other INJUSTICES i face on a perpetual nearly non-stop 24 hour, decades of violence and torture aimed at me only because Americans can't stand to see real equality they want power lobbies they want exclusivity they want fake icons to believe in they want cruelty, rape and torture to exist in the undercurrents of the silent operations they are so fully embraced in every community around the country and around the globe. All those who would have fought against this system have already been eliminated/killed/silenced. I remain sitting here writing about this to blank walls doing nothing but enjoying watching me fight alone and trying to just write out my thoughts without more injustice endlessly aimed at me with your consent. Now the US and the world is embroiled in a sickness that has been the real undercurent of the sickness of society that has blossomed into a pandemic, a spiritual and philosophical global world view of GREED with educated stupidity underlying all the superficial posturing. 


-------------------

*Nota Bene: after publishing of course hackers changed grammatical tense of words I had written so sentences were completely incorrect. There will continue to be this intrusion but this post was written correctly. Hackers have gone in and deleted and changed words. I am not going to spend more time endlessly rewriting my posts --I am not going to re-edit this I am sick of constnatly fighting to type and write as politicians and celebrities read these posts, steal ideas and then have what I write destroyed adn then continue to have me tortured adn raped after they obtain these ideas, FOR FREE leaving me fighting for my life on less than $700 per month, after MY GOVERNMENT has paid for poisoning and drugging and torture and these parasites are just sucking out and destroying all they can in my body, mind, soul and spirit an dhome and blocking all financial access to any earnings while EVERYONE JUST WATCHES IT SILENTLY DOING NOTHING TO STOP THEM OR HELP ME.

But to continue, as the keyboard is so completely out-of order, I must pound down on keys with all my hands and finger strength to get anything to type out--

to continue, I did not write my opinions yeatserday I only copied videos instead of writing antying, as I am fighting with all mjy hand strength to pound out right now, as keys won't operate and etc.

Due to TORTURE AND VIOLENCE for every opinion that I write on my blog and on this platform of Facebook: I can only publish videos that mostly white males have made about politics, in the genre of punk. These are the most political content that is devoid of greed and aspiration to become like the abuser that I have heard on record in modern history (except perhaps folk music too, but not as outright and direct as punk). I mean the obscure bands not the mainstream icons who have also attacked me and continue to be part of a K-rap force of really perverted manipulators of media content who are controlled by fascist Nazi, Communist death squad (as in the Communists that killed millions of their own kind with these death squads to control a Totalitarian-based government system, that kind of "Communist" which deviates completely from the real Communist lexicon but uses the same terms for a terror State control apparatus). These are the kinds who have mansions and are your media representatives, as powerful or moreso than the politicians themselves, and hold as much or more power to persuade and dissuade from REAL COGNITIVE FUNCTIONING. These are the cretins who have been torturing me to obtain ideas and then are torturing me before, after and during they obtain these ideas through information extraction via drugging, torture, rape and disfigurement/dismemberment every single day--for years.

When I listen to Biden speak right now about LABOR UNIONS and workers' rights and the future of building up more protections for workers as a commercial and political force, seeing this on some streaming platform I can access for free on YouTube, and then compare the PBS "special" about how Trump attracted celebrities and obtained his huge following by being a media celebrity for a s how I could not watch because I immediately ascertained that it was a racist program, vetting "good" blacks who conform to obeying principles of white supremacy, and in this "special" about T-rump on PBS, the "liberal" bastion of "independent journalism" sponsored by corporate media; featured in one spot (as I quickly changed the channel to see Biden speak) were extremely expensively-dressed with Europigape fascist Nazi fashion (meaning literally, as these are not haute couture but demonstrate inclusion into "elitist" Nazi European conformity--as usual, the perpetrators against me who are the "police" sent to physically assault me as the white Nazis, particularly out of Europigapeland, the celebrities who play roles against slavery in rotten movies supposedly about being against slavery and racism but aren't but so manipulative and so fake: black rappers (rapping about "Donald Trump, let me in!" with photo shoots of black rappers standing next to Trump with simmering smiles of pride at being welcomed to the Master's Table in the Plantation---

and thus, I can only copy and paste videos from old 80's white male punk bands (or covers by white females) because so much has been blocked to other nationalities that I was or am aware of (but exist, I am always blocked and most sources I do discover are always put in front of me with careful randomness seemingly--all part of this organization. But I put these videos on yesterday instead of expressing my real views. My internet, YouTube channel in particular, as I searched for political content relevant to the election, was like an infestation of the celebrities who have participated in TORTURE AND RAPE using this teleportation technology, the torture/murder/death squad "gang stalking" groups and the tech implanted into my body which they manipulate using remote controls systems.

I did not want them to steal any more ideas from me.
I hope that Biden will outpace sleepy Obama, who claimed yesterday in a speech that he was a bit "careless" in the last election cycle, and had "allowed" things to get "out of hand". Oh yeah, they all in the Democratic Party "allowed" this torture system to destroy my home and body and peace and they still allow it to happen, and they also helped to bring more blacks into the folds of the fascist white supremacists in H-wood, thus trickling down the economic concept of being all things Europigape fascist fashionable wearing "Gucci" and being invited to the tables of the white supremacists who control the stupid and dumb "celebrities" as they are then "fighting racism" by helping to attack me, being the physical attack units sent by the white bigots who sit quietly behind them while I am teleported as they physically assault me with violence and hate, and are like greedy stupid disgusting parasites operating for the more demure but more violent and stupid but trained with careful precision to appear intelligent white pig apes who control these stupid black pig apes. Obama, you are well-educated but you are still part of that system and I wonder if Biden can not create a second Obama term while I remain fighting for my life and none of the Democrats will ever stop Hillary Clinton from also torturing me, yelling with vicious violence at me immediately because she also wants to cling to power for an eternity in her life--while the Progressives also participate

and I wonder if Biden is anything other than another one of these.
So, I am writing my opinion right now, while the election goes on. I listen to Biden speaking to a crowd about real down-to-earth politics while the endless celebrity hype is associated with T-rump for the "alternative" "liberal" tv channel of PBS. This is really an endorsement for T-rump as all he depended on for his ascension into power WAS in being a damned whore celebrity for Whorewood, GmbH, with fascist Nazis Europigapes and the like (Russians, Communists, etc) and all they can do to try to re-establish his control so the media "liberal" channels can continue to "enjoy" the flowing funds for their fake news enterprises bringing "liberal" "alternative" news content to the public as opposed to openly biased FOX news or any other biased media output conglomerate like DW or Reuters out of Europigapeland, where lies are abundant and you can so easily see the lies being spouted on these Europigape channels. As opposed to the very cleverly crafted American "liberal" versions.

Well, I have gone into more concepts, written under duress, drugging, mind control and exasperation of hacking and backspacing and rewriting almost constantly. Years of torture by these Europigape-controlled filthy rapist creeps of the media, especially the (white) most "liberal" compassionate anti-racist anti-sexist rapist violent abusers who are NOT ACTORS they are performers who are put into these positions to help monopolize the media and control content so what is really "right" propaganda appears to be the alternative to near fascism in the media. (but they are more abusive than Trump even in real life, they are far more violent and ugly and oppressive than Trump is, personally from my experience--and that ain't saying anything as T-rump is controlled by his filthy and ugly nasty Europigape Communist-based whore wives who are loathsome parasitic hateful pieces of trashy gold-plasted shit, like the Europigapes that they try to emulate from their Communist countries that are now "Democracies")

How hateful they all are, if you could only see them as they really are when they have full and expressed allowance by people like Obama and Hillary who were just "careless" during the last election and just didn't expect this to happen. I believe they goddamn knew well what was going to happen and they welcomed it all in as they raked in the endorsements of the wealthy donors and obtained more mansions, businesses, deals and then are continuing to campaign for this dirty Democratic Party--which I hope will bring in some more conscious people during this election into the Senate and into the House and in more of the local domains of political control.

The Democratic Process should be guarded against the sheer power of propaganda that celebrity status affords these completely fabricated personalities who are absolutely devoid of intellectual and real critical content, on every level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...