Friday, October 30, 2020

Good News and Weird Views. It's all relatively wyrd to invoke prescience. Reclarification of a prediction that the mind control/drug/tech hacking blocked me from fully explicating (or briefly stating).

 First the good news is that the letter that I just was sent from my mail service has not presaged ill tidings for my financial instability. Because the threat is so real, however, my anxieties were not unfounded and the level of threat is as high as my anxiety was when I wrote this morning, upon receiving the copied and scanned envelope with request for further instructions of whether to open and scan the contents. I had to wait, and in that interim, I was terrified of a letter that could truly destroy my life. 

If that is good news, which it is in that nothing has changed and thus, good news for my financial insolvency.?! I remain teetering on the ledge and edge of a high rise modern structure of capitalist pissed list. I can remain rolling on the bumpy road indefinitely for now with an uncertainty that is a continuous roller coaster ride with death always hovering nearby at every bump and turn from the handlers who make the entire structure of my life's finances jiggle.

--------

This next part concerns a prediction I wrote of a few days ago, last week during the Senate Judiciary Confirmation hearings. I had stated that the candidate, whose name I am loathe to mention at this point---would not be nominated. I want to revise that, not for appearance sake or credibility, but because I got an initial positive for her confirmation, but eventually I saw in my forecast that something very ominous would stop her and block this person in that position. I could not elaborate upon this as weird forces were surrounding my brain as I rambled on in inextricable ranting drugged up and terrorize state of mind, which had been confounded by drugging during the night through skin patches, slices into my body that I fight every day and cannot stop but I am trying. They are cutting into every toe webbing of my left foot now, so the entire foot is being cut every night, every toe, into the webbing of every toe is gashed and cut into every single night. I am tying strings around socks and I have taped packaging tape around all the toes, into the webbing of all toes, and for now I have blocked some of the very damaging cutting into nerve endings and such. Otherwise, they are cutting into other fingers and spraying damaging chemicals into my skin. I have to sleep with a cap on so they can't shred my hair any longer. Etc. thus, I wrote but was bombarded while trying to express this stressful confirmation situation, and I was blocked from fully writing about the prediction. It made me sound, or it makes me sound now (excuse me, but the attacks on my brain continue as I type right now) making this very hard to get out. At first I saw that she would be welcomed and embraced, but I saw that a sudden shift, perhaps an illness would overwhelm her and that she would leave in a state of disgrace or shame (perhaps on a private and emotional level). I saw sickness and a departure from her position. In the mist of writing, I wrote only about the second part. I realize readers would find this hard to believe but that is now the more full prediction. I truly am very blocked from writing. Sometimes when I write entire gaps where connective words should be are missing. Introductory words or cohesion between sentences are either deleted by hackers or my brain just skips like a needle bouncing on a broken record. It really has nothing to do with my innate intellectual qualities only is due to the drugging and mind control and technology.

The Weird, or Wyrd situation of predicting a very serious situation of global impact. 

-----------

Another point before I stop writing as I am tired and sick, the detox is taking literally huge gaps out of my life on this planet and I remain just sick and sleeping and detoxing and fighting and writing about it. I wrote some funny posts on Facebook, For years I have been writing on Facebook and my words have been stolen, again and again, by these terrorist hate-filled actors and pop singers and writers and directors. I wrote once more, out of a drugged and sick desire to communicate. I believe what I wrote will in full or part be literally verbatim stolen. However, what I wrote was not connected to mind control per se, but to the election cycle at this time. I don't know what to do about this, as I keep waiting for some elected official to pull the strings whereby the local law enforcement are forced to have to defend targets from these acts or stop the criminals pursuing these actions. For now, I know that many of you reading this also know my Facebook identity and also hack into that social media platform as well as into this blog. I ask that more theft of my ideas are blocked and that in the future I am not hacked, stolen from, and that I can actually publish and get wide-spread acknowledgement or at least a chance to have access to the public stream of communication or the chance to compete in the open market instead of having people steal and block my chances on all levels.

------------------

My weird prediction, will it become a real accurate forecast some day? 


Weird is a word used to describe fascinating esoterica, in some ancient languages, cultures and tomes. 



THE NORMS, WYRD AND FATE "Wyrd is not an entity. Wyrd is a force."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...