Friday, October 30, 2020

Good News and Weird Views. It's all relatively wyrd to invoke prescience. Reclarification of a prediction that the mind control/drug/tech hacking blocked me from fully explicating (or briefly stating).

 First the good news is that the letter that I just was sent from my mail service has not presaged ill tidings for my financial instability. Because the threat is so real, however, my anxieties were not unfounded and the level of threat is as high as my anxiety was when I wrote this morning, upon receiving the copied and scanned envelope with request for further instructions of whether to open and scan the contents. I had to wait, and in that interim, I was terrified of a letter that could truly destroy my life. 

If that is good news, which it is in that nothing has changed and thus, good news for my financial insolvency.?! I remain teetering on the ledge and edge of a high rise modern structure of capitalist pissed list. I can remain rolling on the bumpy road indefinitely for now with an uncertainty that is a continuous roller coaster ride with death always hovering nearby at every bump and turn from the handlers who make the entire structure of my life's finances jiggle.

--------

This next part concerns a prediction I wrote of a few days ago, last week during the Senate Judiciary Confirmation hearings. I had stated that the candidate, whose name I am loathe to mention at this point---would not be nominated. I want to revise that, not for appearance sake or credibility, but because I got an initial positive for her confirmation, but eventually I saw in my forecast that something very ominous would stop her and block this person in that position. I could not elaborate upon this as weird forces were surrounding my brain as I rambled on in inextricable ranting drugged up and terrorize state of mind, which had been confounded by drugging during the night through skin patches, slices into my body that I fight every day and cannot stop but I am trying. They are cutting into every toe webbing of my left foot now, so the entire foot is being cut every night, every toe, into the webbing of every toe is gashed and cut into every single night. I am tying strings around socks and I have taped packaging tape around all the toes, into the webbing of all toes, and for now I have blocked some of the very damaging cutting into nerve endings and such. Otherwise, they are cutting into other fingers and spraying damaging chemicals into my skin. I have to sleep with a cap on so they can't shred my hair any longer. Etc. thus, I wrote but was bombarded while trying to express this stressful confirmation situation, and I was blocked from fully writing about the prediction. It made me sound, or it makes me sound now (excuse me, but the attacks on my brain continue as I type right now) making this very hard to get out. At first I saw that she would be welcomed and embraced, but I saw that a sudden shift, perhaps an illness would overwhelm her and that she would leave in a state of disgrace or shame (perhaps on a private and emotional level). I saw sickness and a departure from her position. In the mist of writing, I wrote only about the second part. I realize readers would find this hard to believe but that is now the more full prediction. I truly am very blocked from writing. Sometimes when I write entire gaps where connective words should be are missing. Introductory words or cohesion between sentences are either deleted by hackers or my brain just skips like a needle bouncing on a broken record. It really has nothing to do with my innate intellectual qualities only is due to the drugging and mind control and technology.

The Weird, or Wyrd situation of predicting a very serious situation of global impact. 

-----------

Another point before I stop writing as I am tired and sick, the detox is taking literally huge gaps out of my life on this planet and I remain just sick and sleeping and detoxing and fighting and writing about it. I wrote some funny posts on Facebook, For years I have been writing on Facebook and my words have been stolen, again and again, by these terrorist hate-filled actors and pop singers and writers and directors. I wrote once more, out of a drugged and sick desire to communicate. I believe what I wrote will in full or part be literally verbatim stolen. However, what I wrote was not connected to mind control per se, but to the election cycle at this time. I don't know what to do about this, as I keep waiting for some elected official to pull the strings whereby the local law enforcement are forced to have to defend targets from these acts or stop the criminals pursuing these actions. For now, I know that many of you reading this also know my Facebook identity and also hack into that social media platform as well as into this blog. I ask that more theft of my ideas are blocked and that in the future I am not hacked, stolen from, and that I can actually publish and get wide-spread acknowledgement or at least a chance to have access to the public stream of communication or the chance to compete in the open market instead of having people steal and block my chances on all levels.

------------------

My weird prediction, will it become a real accurate forecast some day? 


Weird is a word used to describe fascinating esoterica, in some ancient languages, cultures and tomes. 



THE NORMS, WYRD AND FATE "Wyrd is not an entity. Wyrd is a force."




No comments:

Post a Comment