Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Sadly unentertaining YouTube viewing of Supreme Court Confirmation Hearings. Copied and pasted from my many Facebook posts written this early morning as they are being streamed Live on YouTube.

 My thoughts, impressions and reflections. Of course all is narrated from a highly personal point of view, my perspective is of course tainted by my experiences as a "targeted" MK ULTRA microchipped, terror target and discredited personality.


Regardless, I can't watch any current news clip without going into some kind of triggered mode, whilst sitting in front of this technology which has some kind of brainwashing/implanted device embedded into the tech or it's being aimed into my brain from some nearby location so everything I see triggers so much explosion out of me. Always exacerbated by hacking which blocks and limits my ability to function and write, and I am then under more attack so while fighting to type my level of aggression and other negative states is artificially-heightened and often the enraged,, always drugged up and inflicted with serious and deadly physical assault each and every single day---

here goes, my thoughts on Barrett who I believe may very well not get automatically handed this Supreme Court Seat. I have done mutliple tarot readings on this, and keep getting mixed cards, which means the outcome is not completely determined and also there are multiple factors that contradict the forces impelling the outcome of the decision.

I get ultimately that she will go away, and that might be that she if not nominated, or it could mean she will leave all the turmoil behind and slide into the chair of the court without further glitches to the slippery nomination and her even more seemingly unbiased slippery answers during firing questions by the Dems, like Klobuchar who grilled Barrett for the first time on her actual writings, decisions and policies. The answers were a series of backing out of answering by Barrett, all conforming to not committing oneself to any stance. A poker face behind the avoidance of answering questions regarding her direction for voting on important issues. Slippery and dubious Barrett. Of course my opinion is also skewed by the fact that I do not want these vital rulings and policies to be overturned, or the election outcome to be decided by her and her cronies.

--------------------------------



Senator Whitehouse, speaking Live at the confirmation hearings: an exemplary personality whose opinions I find so refreshing and elucidating. I can't post his lecture which is being streamed live at this moment, but this clip from yesterday, in a prelude to the hearings for confirmation, is a small example of the realities being exposed. Facts, not opinions blasting away time and energy as many others have done so far:


-------------------------


He is someone very worthy of listening to. So many others are putting forth opinions on the personality and tenure of this choice, but this man is putting forth real information, fact-based evidence of ineptitude and corruption in the US Congressional "game" of buying legislation and oversight and the High Court and various underling decision-making.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Whitehouse?fbclid=IwAR0J3x7o6A2mNFAdAOyMQBFOZ8ko3xz6zQlKiVPGMLGFGzkgQeoM0exUisU


-------------------


I'm now listening to Ted Cruz lecture on his involvement with a Constitutional group debating the rights under The Constitution. However, understanding that he never intends to apply these unalienable rights to me in my situation. I also got a photo which was blurry, of this man glaring in absolute hate into the camera which has been the standard for most of the attackers who teleport or are involved with this attack upon me. I can't explain how this can have such a huge reach as there are countless people protesting in the streets who have far more "radical" opinions about these "leaders" but here I am writing about this. I guess those people marching and shouting in the streets actually have a real support system, and like their adversaries, still participate in this attack upon me and I am left with not even them to turn to in most or all cases (from the many attempts I have made, this is a "blanket statement").

Hearing this hypocrisy repeatedly in every outlet of propaganda is both alarming and repetitively boring.

Cruz is such a hateful bigot it shows so openly in his private hate photo (only one I received but it looked like a red-faced devil with horns, because his hair was in this swarmy spiked style and his beard only concealed half of his huge frowning, red face glaring in absolute hate into this blurry photo. So ugly it's grotesque. He looks all spiffed up like an urban cowboy for this confirmation hearing. He's so enamored with the candidate and the promise she holds of blocking Roe v. Wade.

He's trying to pacify the Pro-Lifers by claiming that the responsibility of advocating for or against abortion will be handed to individual States to determine the extent of services and provisions. Seemingly that should calm the fears of the viewers. Looks like the cowboy got a good ole good girl to put forth the male-domination agenda.


Cruz is also debunking the accusations made just earlier by Sen. Whitehouse---that it's really the Dem Party which has been handed millions of dollars in "Dark Money" for campaign funding (and control). Too bad that Sen. Whitehouse didn't provide more exacting details because he left a huge gap for this counter-attack.


Mr. Cruz is now whistling Dixie about the First Amendment. He is advocating the silencing of me and the theft of my ideas. Again, the rights of the Constitution are being denied me and that is fully supported by both the Dem and Repug Party leadership (that I am aware of in this terror situation they all have adopted into "Dark" policy and funded by their covert organizations. Every time I hear these lead politicians flout Amendment Rights, The Constitution, and yet I remain being tortured and attacked while no one of any Party will come forward and stop this egregious crime against not only the Constitution but for my human rights, I hear them and feel like -----


Now the 2nd Amendment is on issue with Cruz. I hear him more lecturing Barrett on what he and his group expects her to push forward for their agenda more than what he has to offer as any support or contrary opinion regarding her nomination. Another issue the Repugs are making is regarding "Religious Liberty". When a person is voted into the High Court, their religious affiliation does make a difference in their philosophical leanings. I won't define this as "moral" leanings as people claiming to be non-religious can also have moral ethics that can sometimes be more profound and compassionate than those espousing stringent religious affiliation. This theme is being repeated from man-after-man lecturing at this nomination, all the Repuglicans who want to nominate Barrett. All the "facts" he is issuing I have never once heard on any news program or read anywhere. Where can I find this information he is expressing? Breibart?


 I just remembered because I am induced technologically and pharmochemically to "forget" that I was aware but unable to access these thoughts which I could access once I left the front of the computer and walked away: Oh yes! Ted Cruz put this hate photo on my system search engine, as these people in the media do every single time I get on the internet, in a revolving cycle of them one after the other (for years): they are mafia-nazi OWNED and that is the reason. They are being promoted for and outpouring of hate and violence aimed at me, as their Nazi mafia handlers are telling them that if they want the next lead position this is the hate object they must participate in attacking! Oh yes, this Cruz personality is so abhorrent because he's "owned" by abhorrent controllers and he's just a shady shadow puppet like all these people attacking me are. Also, Cruz is concentrating in his "interview" of Barrett on her familial responsibilities. Does she speak French? Does she play Piano? Does her children play piano? She reverts to the motherly role which is gently welcomed by the anxious men who want a safe, reliable female puppet who will perform their misogynist legal representation. There are no questions about her previous decisions or career. There was a very brief only congratulatory history of Barrett which had absolutely no evidence or questioning but a simple easy-to-swallow pill about how her history is "perfect" without QUESTION. In conclusion: do not put more mafia-nazi controlled hate puppets into power.

-----------




Senator Amy Klobuchar is speaking now: again, switching to the Dem side, information, comments and ideas regarding the actual legal responsibility of the court, the history of Supreme Court nominations, and no mention of soccer mom responsibilities that Barrett performs like a good Handmaiden.


Sen. Klobuchar's grilling session of Barrett's (lack of response and responsibility to answering questions) was done so professionally and well, I was stunned into a silence as I watched in really delighted dedication this questioning but more like interrogation of Barrett that I believe should have been the standard for all the Senator's being allowed to comment or ask any questions posed to Barrett. Again, the men sink the level of intelligence down to how well Barrett performs her wifely duties and about her family and children as a main focus of the relevancy of her credible authority for holding a position on a law court (? sarcastically put in other words for my distrust in their choice and system of administering stringent guides to choosing the best for the most admirable and Constitutional reasons).

------------


At the end of the time I spent watching these live streaming interviews and questions, because it is 2 am and I am always sick from drugging and poisoning and the stress to my body from the hate always aimed at me by terror operations inflicted upon me, which no court no police no politician no actor "fighting" against rape culture, racism or feminist onslaught has ever done anything but jump to participate in: listening to Barrett speak for a few moments about the Constitutional Right to not be violated in one's home. Knowing she has been chosen for this nomination by people who have fully financially supported non-stop terror and murder attempts and technological terror operations aimed at me by the Executive Branch of the US government, in tandem with H-wood and beyond (into mafia-Nazi foreign terror territory):

For the first time I have heard Barrett speak in her confirmation hearings, she is lecturing (like a book-quoting professor not like a Supreme Court expert) about the modern technological adaptation of the 4th Amendment. Because no lawyer, police group, President, Senator, FBI or any person whatsoever has ever once helped me to provide evidence which I cannot alone obtain regarding government-sponsored terrorist surveillance of my very THOUGHTS and all internet blocks and hacking and obstruction. This female judge is speaking in such a legitimate way but because she has been nominated under the mafia-Nazi cartel administration which has lasted in one succession after the next all my life--I doubt that anyone who can't afford a top notch attorney will actually have the benefit of receiving real protection against unlawful searches and seizures. and all the illegal hacking, intellectual property theft, terror and torture operations will continue to be covertly upheld by this newest candidate for the High Court.

The platitudes remain and the skeptical doubt I have is probably far more generous to these fakes than they really are capable of, absolute degradation of human rights and non-stop continuation of State-sponsored terrorism against microchipped and MK ULTRA torture victims like myself endlessly under hate attacks and promoted as such by subversive groups like Nazis and Mafia. If the Dems resume power, the disguised and veiled power groups will just go into remission as they always have, but always waiting for the next presupposing despot to be put into high power for their endless attempt to gain more overt power.

--------


Please note, readerz, that my thoughts expressed here are under "mind control" influence. I "remember" phrases, words that I cannot access, once I move physically away from this laptop where I am being bombarded with technological brain-altering tech continuously. I feel slightly dizzy and like my head is "spinning" slightly. I use the word slightly because it's not really similar to the actual effect of being spun around but it's a similar giddy sensation. All due to technological attack upon my brain and body. The hacking remains as a deterrent to typing without endless pausing to backspace and letters appear which I have not typed, etc the usual attacks. My thoughts are thus not expressed to the full extent to which I am truly capable, and I admit under this influence they appear extremely biased because I cannot really access the capability to write without these dehabilitating effects.



No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...