Thursday, October 1, 2020

First, a modern comparison between Roman Emperor Tiberius Claudius and our current would-be leader and his opponent, which generated this attack upon me by scumlord or maybe it was also partially due to the orders or protectors in this teleportation intellectual property theft attack upon me by white fascist male with his sexually abusive "brown" Turkish media partner "Progressive" who are also attacking me along with T-rump. Promoted of course and unfortunately for anyone in America or the world wanting real change, not fake change. Next morning after the "landlord" terrorist attack, re-reading my "traumatized" enraged reaction written afterwards yesterday, and seeing many words omitted from the post yesterday to obscure meaning used as a discrediting tactic.

THIS IS VERY RELEVANT TO OUR MODERN SITUATION AND RELEVANT IN HISTORICAL CORRELATION. The seemingly corresponding traits of Caligula and Claudius are amazingly similar to the dueling Americans whose debate was of a more "civilized  tone. The covert torture system the incumbent and his Democrat successors have used against me for  their ugly purposes--I can only hope in a dim sort of nebulous waiting phase to see if the "new" leaders will emerge as anything finally outstanding against this ancient ROMAN example of fascist leadership disguised as "Republic" and now mob-controlled but fascist mind programmed by media mob rule thugs voting in every celebrity into office they possible can. 


 


The hackers also rewrite my sentences as I write them. I also notice that my brain operates, under this "remote" brain-altering tech influence, in a sort of partial coherent state in terms of writing using correct sentence structure, like my brain can't think in terms of grammatical cohesion. Parts of sentence structure are likewise being "blocked" or "deleted" from my brain. I don't know exactly whether the tech is AI programmed or whether an individual is "hacking" into my inaudible thought processes and inserting and deleting structure while I am constructing, within the silent thought-process before typing. I would suspect that this attack is nano-computer/brain interface-driven. I cannot begin to emphasize how disconcerting this all is, and how badly it affects ability to type or write, plus the keyboard endlessly blocked so typing is more like an impossible fight than some ability to manually get anything out. Because my every electronic system is hacked and blocked, if I were to try to use some "Cortana" verbal-based system, that too would be hacked with almost the same result of misspelled and wrongly written sentences. It takes me so long to type even a paragraph out (while I really type at more than 75 words per minute and think extremely quickly and well, which has been made impossible all these many years that utterly blank and hate-filled idiot mediocre crap actors are being paid to monitor and steal my ideas, and I suspect they are too stupid and blank to do even that but the "art" dealer apes who created this system to steal ideas and concepts are doing it for them. As their companion parallel universe partnership with politics and brainwashing:  and now while I watch the political debate tirades between the candidates, along with the Progressives who plaster my YouTube channel with their enticing captions (which do not reflect on the material that they hack and paste onto my YouTube page, even the captions are often lies but because this group knows so much about me, they know what will draw me in and click on their absolutely misleading content (demonstrating their advertising mentality as well). They are absolute minions of the ultra-fascist "Right" posing as "liberals" and "Progressives" and while they are not handed the keys to the inner multi-million dollar cornucopia for mediocrity that the other hatemongering bigot rapists in H-wood partake in, they are waiting in the wings and attacking me using the exact same protocols as their "Nazi" counterparts. They are paid and allowed to make YouTube videos but want their own tv shows, or have a tv show as an aftermath of the Clinton-Obama era facade of alternative talk show and interview and politico-humor presentations (i.e. Bill Blather, who also stole at least one idea from my Facebook posts and put the exact words I  wrote on a "joke" tirade against his (covert) employer, T-rump, when I wrote about the tower being a black penis symbol and made jokes about this and his daughter on my Facebook page, all were exactly copied by Bill blathering to the audience which "roared with laughter" but after stealing ideas from me,  he kept reading my desperate, begging for help posts and watching me fight for my life against rape and attempted murder and non-stop torture while he kept on laughing and stealing my ideas and going off being celebrated for his funny clips and lines and of course being continuously touted as "liberal". Now the fakes are "Progressive" and "liberal" has lost any meaning in this openly fascist era where the same old same old old old are still controlling the Democratic Party, same old rotten crooked liars who were in charge of foreign policy while I was being tortured are now still vying for control over the Democratic Party while "Sleepy Joe" is supposedly nearly toppling over in a sleepy drowsy state--as they exploit and perhaps they also have microchipped him, are drugging him, and using him as their front-puppet for the continuation of their nefarious hate organizations posing as "liberal" with "Progressives" waiting in the wings to become the next fasco-"liberal" pundits on the media circuit circus clown parade. Paid in millions and billions of dollars for doing so by these Parties. All tending towards absolute fascist Totalitarianism and all leaning year-after-year in that death and destruction of "Democracy" and "America" which many Americans fully endorse. Of course I refer to rotten, corrupt Clinton(s) both of them, and also to Obama and his wife, and then the "Republicans" who are their controllers and "friends" in H-wood and in Washington, D.C. I am only privy to the teleportation experience which is  a nebulous perspective into their inner circles. I cannot "see" while in this state (probably that has been induced by their technology so my vision is so blurred I cannot see the huge groups of the real "power" behind the pig apes attacking me, so I cannot identify who these individuals are, how many of them there are, what technology they are using while I am being "experimentally" raped, attacked and tortured. I only see the representatives that have become "household" celebrity and politico-celebrity icons (of a false reality tv show circuit). The politicians absolutely rely on media endorsement and celebrity participation in both advocating and for  opposing them; but ALL is controlled and carefully crafted to appear as a viable debate oppositional system that is a "healthy" form of "Democracy"--which now is clearly "mob rule" of the gun-toting criminals calling themselves "militia" who are ready and waiting to go out and shoot and kill and run protestors over with cars and also pose as "Anti-fa" so they can bring to fruition countermeasures of drastic militarized response which will become "the new normal" in the streets where the more highly-funded police state will continue to kill people, not just black any longer, in the streets.

------------

I was going to write about this greasebag landlord situation yesterday: I was absolutely blasted with mind control tech while he was yelling, repeating the same stupid lies. I could not begin to say the defensive words or use any tactic to defend myself I thought of which were immediately blanked out. . For all these nearly three  years I have been forced to fight for my life here in this slum-lord made filthy condominium--where 90% of all the apartments are vacant, the entire hillside where this condo lies has four other huge, completely emptied-out buildings (the terrorist teams make sure to leave clothing hanging off racks on the patios as if people live there. Windows are broken and remain broken for the years I have lived here). Surrounded completely on all sides, top and bottom by creeple terrorists attacking me in every possible way, murdering me very slowly to appear as some "natural" disease-ridden situation with fungus and mold and toxins also put into my food (they open my refrigerator while I am sleeping and replace my food with tainted, spoiled and poisoned food). I have tried to not open my front door when he knocks and demands I open. He begins to break down the door and tells me that he will break the door down if I do open immediately. He threatens to call the police (for their lying accusations that I am creating mud and water to pour down on the clothing hanging to dry on the patio below mine. Every day I water the plants which hang off the railing of  the bottom of the balcony and the only dirt that appears is after I walk away and return and the pig apes from the room above use mechanical arms to dump mud and dirt, leaves and debris and clutter on my patio after I have just watered and cleaned it. Every morning there is new clutter and dirt on my patio which I have to clean. Yesterday I tried to write that I spend HOURS, literally almost all my very weak energy in fighting to not inhale fungus and mold because I must seal the one open door shut and lock it with two interior lock systems tied around the handles of the sliding door, plus balance something with a tiny bead on top just to ascertain whether the terrorists have broken into my room through that one, huge encroachment portal. But, that is just the background of this terrorist activity which this filthy creep has attacked me for years and threats of calling the police, eviction and etc while there is absolutely no problem in actuality and I have ZERO SUPPORT NO SUPPORT no defense. I have no LEGAL DEFENSE whatsoever. The terrorists have defunded ME and left me in a very fragile state economically and also legally here in Thailand. However, in America the situation is almost no better, when I deal with the endless circle of terrorist landlords who all operate within this terror "Illuminati" "Freemason" bigot Nazi fascist society that has taken over, literally, real estate, the ENTIRE MEDIA (including THE INTERNET entertainment and especially in POLITICAL CONTENT). As my blog, my posts and all I do are blocked from universal viewing--my blog has generated ZERO "donations" and no commentary and yet I am immediately teleported or tortured for writing anything negative about these scumbag leaders, politicians, and their rotten celebrity assinine entertrainers of programming and mind control mental filth and stupidity. 


---this is an editing insert. As I read my post from yesterday, I noticed that the hackers had deleted part of a sentence referring to a letter. The sentences had been rewritten and partially deleted by hacker terrorists. I had tried to write that the scumlord knocked on my door stating that he had a letter for me I have written to him through the Thai post, officially requesting that he send me a letter notifying me that he will come to my studio with some 24 hours advance. He came to my door while I was naked, with stuff in my hair about to take a shower at nighttime to attack me. As I wrote below, if I tell him to go away he begins to pound on the door and he tries to open the locks and if I don't let him in after that point he begins to kick the door down and then threatens me with eviction. Yelling of course the entire time. All of these behaviors have been previously trained into him, all is recorded and used as an entertainment spectacle by the filth creeps who are creating these slow murder situation and theft of my ideas and all the rest I have not stopped writing about for over 8 or 10 years on Facebook and now on this blocked and hacked blog so no one ever comments or responds to what I write but I am certainly attacked by the scum who are monitoring my every thought to try to force "silent" approval of them raping, stealing my ideas and then stealing all financial opportunity to defend myself in any way. Always, year after year sposored by Clinton and Trump and their allies, Europigape fascist Nazis and the rest of their international crowd funding partners. But,..going off into tangents once more. He appeared at the door with a letter filled with insults and hate and lies, which I did not read but they use my lawful request to send a letter of notice of landlord inspection or commentary by using this as a form of insult and attack. All of this was partially deleted yesterday. Today, under influence and probably the food I just imbibed was drugged so I am going off into tangents while writing this. All the tangents are then used by unscrupulous scumbags to use for their ranting video, tv show, and movie presentations while they continue to sneer at me in hate. All are completely programmed to "hate" me and with all the programming, they hold onto this concept of hate towards me, as if I really am one of their greatest enemies.

--------------- It has taken me over one hour to pound down every single letter on this keyboard. When I first got on this morning the keys were very easy to press. Now every single letter is a fight and exertion with all hand strength to get out.

While this landlord scumlord was attacking me, I began to feel that usual "floating" sensation of my brain being partially blocked by the tech--as I internally began to formulate words to defend myself, immediately the thoughts vanished and what came out were words that are not mine, but instead what came out were words of laughter, happy and silly and joking.  I made a joke and this nasty man attacking me laughed, but it was an ugly hissing hate-driven laugh. If my brain weren't blanked out by the tech, I would have told him to leave immediately after the 30 minutes of him yelling and berating my watering of plants equating to being a very "bad" person, very rude towards neighbors, making problems, (I should be writing these sentences in quotes as these are direct quotes). I stopped really listening, like some adolescent stuck in a very abusive domestic terrorist home, or what they artificially create is a domestic violence situation. I can't describe how eagerly the women and men who rent out these homes participate in creating this atmosphere and the black smiling looks (no offense using the term "black" but their pupils enlarge and their eyes turn "black" so please do not consider this a subconscious racist analogy meaning black is "bad" and "evil"). 

While in this drug-tech interface twisted state of laughing while the landlord is threatening me, yelling loudly so the pig ape Europigapes and their ilk (the "American" associates who revere these Europigapes and want to create the fascist, Nazi system where people "like me" can never disprove the LIE that bigot Nazi creeple are "superior"--but, fighting to get this out---typing and pounding down fighting to type and my brain is going off into various tangents---


In the past, as this pig ape creep scumlord lied  and kept yelling outside so the Europigapes could record this barrage of hate, yelling fascist Nazi oppression for  cameras, making videos of it to send to the rapist stupid pigs you reading this keep adulating and putting into power--who smirk and gloat because in my private blog that they are blocking, having their stupid white male and their adjoining filthy vile pig ape black minions steal, non-stop for over a decade now, non-stop theft of ideas I can barely pound out on blocked, hacked  keyboards, stolen and then repeated and hacked into my every media search or anything I do they insert their stolen concepts back prominently at me

yelling at me, under orders, this stinking and filthy scumlord terrorist organization "landlord" has, when I begin to tell him he is lying, he begins to pick up objects and throw them, breaking them, on the floor. He begins threatening me physically by moving closer to me glaring with violent threat as he is breaking objects in my home.


Right now, as I type, because I clicked on the underline function, after unclicking it I have had to click on it 8 times to get this function to be stopped. The hacking of course is making all attempts to get anything done impossible. Yesterday as I was downloading drivers, to try to self-correct this attack on the cooling system on my laptop, which began as response, I believe, to a post I wrote with videos on Facebook during the debacular debates (intentional misspelling of debacle, I like to create my own words sometimes in this very rare instance debacular is my own word). I am pasting the video here with the explanation I wrote on Facebook, which immediately afterwards (meaning not much later in the day) this attack on my laptop commenced. I also was writing about the next generation of fake "alternative" fascist "Progressives" who, unlike Bill Maher during the "cool and hip" Obama admin, is now like a mini-puppet "conservative"-groomed white male, with the same slicked-back hairstyle as the Trump boys and their ilk wear, appearing like an "alternative" to the fascist originators and center of his focus in these YouTube tirades against T-rump. He had stolen vocabulary that I had just written (and of course, claiming that some creep on a political YouTube channel who is blathery enough to vent and spout political commentary filled with insults and hate aimed at his much-sought after leadership role as the fake opposition, by participating in this crime against me, as "they" all have done all these years (the gamut of these celebrities and now politicians)--and writing this is supposed to make me sound "delusional". Included in the white pig male's attack upon me was the "Turkish" variety of "American" who, like the black "intellectual" Ivy-league trained talking puppet Progressive attacked me sexually when I was teleported to his delighted face huge glowing smiles as he was creepily disgusting in front of me--put afterwards and beforehand as well, as lead commentator in many televised discussions, "representing" the inarticulate black masses and the "Progressives" who are screaming for "change" and these creeple have been cherry-picked to lead the fake "revolution" which is DOOMED DOOMED TO FAIL and turn into another bloodbath fascist society with slavery, surveillance, and ..oh, that is the "society" as it exists but undocumented, only a few "whistleblowers" like Snowden who cozily reposed in RUSSIA (???: WTF?) to get protected by one of the worst surveillance and Totalitarian Oligarch societies on the planet as protection against the "Democracy" of the US? WTF, indeed.  Only a handful of white males are "allowed" to expose terror and surveillance operations, the rest, like me, are silenced by the Clinton terrorist apparatus and their successor Obama team and their collective predecessors who installed such a system in the first place, who hold grasping onto power from behind all the veils of silent structure to control and continue their nefarious plans of dismantling the "Democracy" that probably has never existed for non-white male operated peoples who are screaming for salvation and these whore fakes are on the media to assuage their fears and allay their activities into safe and humorous confined ineptitude helplessness.

--------------------


-----------


I got really lost in tangents, confounded by the tech aimed into my brain as it always is while I write: this surge of attack by the scumlord came "because" I responded to the next white fascist "Progressive" attacking me, who is most anxious to get up in the fascist system ladder in the media circus. But probably it has more to do with Tyrannasaurus-rump whose debacular debate fiasco spectacular tirade prompted me to think of a very most excellent English production (made IN THE 70'S OR 80'S), very excellent series called:

I CLAUDIUS

The Julio-Claudian line of Emperors (aka caesars) and their soap opera drama succession of internal murders, intrigues reads much more thrillingly than our Americanized version. However, the comparison of the very deadly Caligula and his uncle Claudius, the Roman Senate's assassination and overtake intrigues, and if only there had been an H-wood scene back then, the movies made about the murders of Emperor family members by wives, mothers and their Pretorian Guards would have created movie plots for decades. Just like the Nazis now, the memory of fascist is alive and well and thriving due to the H-wood endless movie cycles about defeating Nazis, while Nazism grows every year like an exponential movement, like an inverse relationship that was completely programmed to create this very reverse psychology response from the public.

--------------

However, this English adaptation to the novel by the same name has enough intelligence and wisdom to not, in my opinion, covertly advocate for murderous fascist regimes in the Roman 1st Century style. 

========


This is what I posted on Facebook during the debates between the competing sides of the unified one-party system becoming a Totalitarian fascist surveillance genocidal hate state:


based on the I Claudius clip I will paste here along with my former commentary, which I believe has generated this new vicious attack by the scumlord, under orders of course, and told exactly what to say, probably while he was attacking me, while my brain was blanked and I could  not utter words, could not think, as I appeared happy, giddy, making jokes, not kicking him out asap, but talking, not able to formulate the interior actions necessary to not smile or laugh or keep discussing my private matters with him--ie. my laptop which is now scratched up the screen has huge scratch marks, he personally advises his team on destroying all of my property. It's all so disgusting and this, THIS is what these people both on the "left" and the "right" fully advocate, defend, think is wonderful, and of course one "society" is completely nullified of all real opposition, they plan, as they are doing now, to FULLY MONOPOLIZE all media content and not just censor. The opponents will be slowly killed in their own homes by landlords as this system, which remains a top-secret organized death squad created by the governments of the planet to protect the interests of their wealthy patrons, who used to be called Patricians in the old Roman dynasties. Of course, writing about things like Patricians and the old Roman Senate/versus Emperor stand-offs is going to be stolen, perhaps verbatim, and used by fascist neo-Nazi white males with their sexually abusive  (towards me in teleportation) "brown" and "black" minority minions established and even welcomed with large smiles by the ultra conservatives on Fox News, who are participating as the "representatives" in the media for these "melanonin" peoples:


---------

This is what I wrote on FB

As for a "stuttering fool", I love this example of the Roman Emperor Tiberius, who survived the assassination of his infamously corrupt orgy murdering relative CALIGULA.

Stuttering but when he ascended the throne, he carried the Republic to an excellent, sane working government and society. He redressed the political and socioeconomic wrongs that his playboy, verbally glib predecessors had created.

If a person "stutters" they are not incapable. History has proven this:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...