Saturday, October 10, 2020

My favorite German (out of Germany) whom I have never met, and that is probably why he is my fav fab artist personality. Perhaps I would have loved him if I had met him in person (platonic love) but nevertheless, I adore his movies for the most part. Some of his movies are so viscerally impacting that I have a worse reaction than any horror movie, although there is no blood or carnage. The impact is very profound and there is sometimes a sense of terror that is so craftily subdued as to be almost unnoticeable. Rainer Werner Fassbinder: I realized I wanted to learn German just to understand his movies.

 Another tragic victim of the Nazi stalking terror operation to eliminate sensitive personalities and more targeted are artists who can achieve great insight into German culture that is supposed to be silenced and not revealed from tough German fascist albeit soft-spoken leadership "Democratic" regimes of the current zeitgeist of operations.





Ja JA JA SCHEISSE! They all "died" under mysterious circumstances involving cocaine (discrediting operation by bigot Nazis to eliminate opposition). One related to the Hapsburgs who want to re-install the monarchy they lost to the new Nazi order; and Fassbinder making embarrassing movies about how hypocritical and false the German culture is and other such sordid details. Always very deep and viscerally impacting if you understand the nuances of the very silent gestures of Germans and their intimations that are not openly expressed. He's a master of these disguises of meaning incorporated into his films. Love him, love his movies and can't watch one of them to the end even with no violence, no death, it's so disturbing on a psychological level I cringe at the suggestions that preclude great interpersonal violence but it's like eating something you love but get sick from but can't stop imbibing in watching some of Fassbinder's films.

The discrediting in the media:

No comments:

Post a Comment