Saturday, October 10, 2020

Realizing I can find photos of Dagersheim on a German site search machine instead of the English American one. Only after getting up from this brain-altering tech spot where my brain is constantly blasted and I cannot retrieve memories or ideas or think rationally (to a great extent in order to convey in depth). That/this is why I write about this (while under the very same system of attack as writing right now) on a blog dedicated to mind control and it's misuse.

 Yes, of course, Google.de.  I was aware of this site over a decade ago. The very thought of accessing it while trying to find relevant photos of Dagersheim was nearly impossible on the American Google page. On the German page, there's a list I have not begun to scroll down on. I can't emphasize how destructive the mind control technology is. That, however, is the very sad point of the whole technological tyranny, to thwart any possible contender for power and to reestablish the old, ancient orders and hierarchies while calling it all "progress" and the "New World Order". 


Yes, I can actually read German to a very limited extent, and be able to find a list of photos if I could just access my real cognitive capabilities.


"BILDER DAGERSHEIM"  VON Google.de


https://www.google.de/search?q=bilder+dagersheim&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=-adUvSWiAISJPM%252CSVmTqvr6tHSVfM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQUc01jPSVX5ThhxySFOKVoap0r5Q&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi_npH41ansAhXCSH0KHXDQB2kQ9QF6BAgKEC8#imgrc=-adUvSWiAISJPM

No comments:

Post a Comment