Monday, October 12, 2020

A top attorney who demonstrates the real art of the Real. Ms. Spectacular Kamala Harris's debunking of the Barrett brigade bomb. The difference between the oratory skills of the two could not be more profound with even more profound consequences if one obtains a power position and the other does not. If both obtain these powerful positions, you can bet that the mafia-Nazi cartel will use "any means necessary" to quell and discredit Ms. Harris, including drugging with "mind control" drugs and technology to blanket her brain with suppressing tech.

 


I have already predicted that Biden will win. I now tentatively "predict" that Barrrett will not receive the confirmation. There will be a great rejoicing when or if that happens. If I am "wrong" then you cannot sue me as this blog has been blocked and I do not claim to be a 100% soothsayer. 

Perhaps my prediction is more wishful thinking. I so hope that Ms. Harris becomes VP and that perhaps she will rule the Supreme Court (I mean be a judge, making rulings). Otherwise, I only hear competency in her and incompetency and lies stemming from the loquacious banal barrage of Barrett.

No comments:

Post a Comment