Saturday, October 10, 2020

The rest of the posts from yesterday (I just had to rewrite the last two words, as hackers deleted them and caused the entire structure to be incoherent--thus this post is going to be hacked and rewritten but I can't continue to endlessly backspace and rewrite as I have been doing for a few hours now just to get a few paragraphs out to people who are blocking my earning capability from what I write and then stealing the ideas as their own to profit off)--but to continue: ranting posts straying and meandering and contorted mind control twisted thwarted--

 






The tiny, Medieval church across the street from this middle town square area (above) has a relief over the front door of the church with the zodiac circle. Ancient symbols not entirely derived from "Christianity". I did a quick search for the Church, and I believe this is the one I refer to. The front door is not photographed but this must be the one. It has been many years (decades) since I was last in Dagersheim and I only saw the Church from a Street view perspective. As there are few churches and older ones like this pictured, it must be the one. I wanted to get a photo of the zodiac inscribed above the Church door (thus along with the Serpent Symbol, depicts a more "Satanic" overtone to the religion (Evangelical) than the overt ubiquitous Christian symbols used elsewhere on other Churches, also in Stuttgart none of this is visible. SO MUCH can be revealed in tiny towns where mainstream view is not so evident. So much of the true intention of the population is concealed by small-town silent complacent ordnung in Germany. Please note how the Germans ascribed the 3rd Reich to occult practice and ancient orders of societies such as those which honored the Serpent. Of course this view of the ancient church and it's symbolic reference to astrological and secret society "occult" origin would not be so prominently placed on a main search engine for the world to see.

*post script* that which I include now about the church and these symbols has been written today, and not yesterday. I am under extreme mind control attack, so the people who are literally ripping my body slowly apart, putting scores of scars on my body, making my body huge with stinking, disgusting bloating poisons which harden into my spine, are stealing my ideas--over 10 years of this going on and on endlessly as the world literally watches and will not help me or stop this. 


The goddamn church of Dagersheim, for you Goddamned readers to continue to mull over, ascertain what ideas of mine to steal and borrow from, how to attack me for having written all of this, claiming the ideas as your own, and to scoff in hate in photos and hack them into my computer searches (endlessly, for years) and then have my body raped, disfigured, maimed, broken and destroyed as I continue to write waiting for any society any humanity any resemblance of human rights any politician to stop this or defend me any person to protect me (for decades by now searching the world over and I remain like this in solitary sickness confined into paralysis and endlessly fighting to stop mechanical arms which can get through spaces of less than one millimeter to stop slicing and cutting off parts of my body and damaging my skin and hair and poisoning me with bloating hardening poison as my food is drugged so I continue to write endless posts that go on and on with ideas that I can't get out, am blocked from earning any money for, as pigs and whores steal all they can and then they are trying to force a BABY out of me so they can continue to exploit me for huge profit and promotions while murdering me. As you all continue to elect them and put them into lead roles as symbols of charitable humanity underdogs fighting corruption and defending minorities and raped and deflowered women:

Here's the symbol of the Satanic church of Germany you all bow down to and are slaves to but paid in millions for replicating this pseudo-religious Satanic organization in your crappy movies and tv shows and news exposes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...