Monday, October 26, 2020

Further elaboration. Do not Boogie to the author, who wrote and then after attacking me got funding from his Nazi cartel "dark money" sources to make the movie "Boogie Woogie"which is a verbal equivalent to the Boogaloo Movement, and perhaps is derived from the same source but just altered in name but not in composition or ideology.

 I was forced to faint while walking down stairs a few days ago. An attack I had "forgotten" to mention. I had assumed that this attack was something that occurred "naturally" due to the injuries the poisoning and crushing of my vertebrae by these terrorist operations had caused. I now realize that the terrorists conducting 260-degree surveillance of me, including in closed spaces (I have been informed that the microchip implant creates an internal camera and that the terrorists can hack into my eyeballs and "see" what I am seeing). 


Despite all theorizing, I have had this happen before so I do know this is an attack. They can make me also faint, black out completely and collapse I guess upon pressing a button. I have had this happen when walking down stairs and while driving (on a sidewalk when stopping to talk to my former landlord in the "resort" torture prison place they put me in. It looks green and pleasant from the outside, I was being poisoned to death and living in a deadly toxic-sprayed environment that I could not clean to even a slightest bit and breathing it all in and being disfigured and raped and put-out-of-alignment daily in this place. I was driving on the sidewalk to get to the driveway to get to the street, and upon almost stopping I lost consciousness and fainted as I began to stop. I crashed of course. At another time I was walking down the stairs (two small steps) of the patio and I collapsed while two "workers" watched on carrying mobile phones and looking down at them as I collapsed--which I suppose was the remote control or surveillance so the other controllers could create this black-out.


In a shop two days ago I lost consciousness while walking down one step, but it was a hard floor, tiles with cement underneath. The cut in my leg has since been extended by the nighttime terrorists who cut into every accident they create, enlarge it and then infect it if possible. There is a huge gash, bloody and not healing, on my shin where I fell and it cut slightly just a few days ago. This obviously means that they can have me killed very easily while driving at high speeds. Since the people using this technology are vicious and stupid and violent and greedy, albeit with pampering and being handed all they can grab of all, they are empowered unbelievably and they have all learned, as these actors do, to posture and pose while they are being handed these technologies to crush anyone they simply don't like, don't want to threaten them in any way or if they have something they want to steal--that of course the targets have worked for, as I have worked for my intellectual content which I am being blocked from expressing and what I think or write in succinct blanketed out processes are still being stolen by this group.

I do know that any mention by me of how violent and sick and ugly these attackers are means they get promoted for creating such a reaction. I write these posts to try to dissuade people from engaging in their cartels any longer and to stop them altogether. As they have tried to murder me, I can only hope the same comes to them immediately. In fact, this very man I write of, Moynihan, has just obtained more lucre from stealing ideas I had written about Thai music and a mediocre female English singer (or wherever the hell this skank comes from) has been coached to imitate the Thai wavering style, but it's shaky and over-dramatized by her) and MY WORDS WERE STOLEN VERBATIM for her songs, with a title about sleeping and dreams even--as actors who have also participated in this play the lead roles--all coming out of England. Trying to murder me many times, I remain fighting to eliminate the poison he happily had put in my body while extracting ideas to sell of as his mediocre self could claim as his own. It is disgusting but over 10 years have gone by with him going on and on, with full permission by all the leaders and politicians who are immersed in foreign policy entanglements with these wealthy donors who are in bed with industrialists and conglomerates that have a global reach. The formula to steal ideas, discredit and then MURDER any "upstart" in the art field is nicely--characterized in the book and move this parasitic creep wrote, he got funding to crank out this movie two weeks after I contacted him asking for a job (I had met him three times in 1987 or 1988, three times for a total of perhaps 20 minutes in totality of time). A creep who tried to rape me, I avoided him, as I was put in a "bed squat" in London across the street from him and he began a stalking campaign against me. Desperate to save my life from poisoning and lack of health care in America (which is what the fascists want to reestablish in America, so people "like me" will be more easily crushed and killed off by them with their poisoning and accidents--the Repuglicans can't wait to kill more people covertly as they have been doing while no health care is available and people will begin dying "like flies" to the pigs who are orchestrating these death squad groups--like the very wealthy "dark money" donors who are part of the English Monarchy and invisible Nazi organizations proliferating Europigapeland and in Amerikka.

-------------------------

-----


I also want to elaborate a bit on the formula for stealing ideas and then calling the targets "losers" after blocking their access to competition (or to life).  The hackers also deleted part of a sentence in my last post that I did not correct, as I was reading in the published state and any time I do correct the hackers just delete what I have changed.

I wrote that the terrorists are now stealing YOUR LIVES and not just your homes, finances or opportunities. Of course many of you already know this. I can't remember the phrase I had used, but this is reminiscent of what I had wrote, if anyone is reading this, they may remember if they were concentrating on what I had written but was hacked into an unintelligible sentence (or somewhat, still somewhat readable but confusing and words that are essential to meaning deleted).


The further elaboration of the theme of stealing someone's ideas and then programming them to believe that they are "losers", which this group has done to me for over 10 years, can easily be found in the book/movie by the English "aristocrat" who has been very much behind these murderous and ugly attacks upon me, all these years. His movie is called Boogie Woogie. He is a most loathsome parasite and has been influencing the array of actors and politicians because EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM has extensive properties and holdings in Europ-a-land, including England, but it really doesn't matter what country they invest in because this group is "universal" and global in scope and effect. I was being hissed with subliminals for YEARS, "Shut up, stupid bitch". The words "Bitch" and "Stupid" have been pumped into my inner ear through these "voice-to-skull" technologies for endless years. I could hear them, and still sometimes hear such ugly phrases from the people ordering these people near me to hiss them into their little microphones--for them---how stupid and ugly and bad I am (according to them and their program of mental destabilization while they suck out and drain ideas---notepads in hand, writing and asking question after question about creative and political ideas for YEARS using this teleportatoin, then having me put into suicide programming.)\

The movie Boogie Woogie, which is portrayed in England, is really a book about America and the formula to destroy and infiltrate and usurp all possible. There are many ugly details left out, but the book takes place in NYC, with the English white male castigating all the minority women and the women who attempt to get a slot into the white male-dominated world of commerce and power in the "art" world. This translates to H -wood and this personality has become ensconced into the American H-wood power cartel controlling this group. It was he who sicced these actors upon me, after more than EIGHT YEARS OF TELEPORTING, raping and extracting ideas out of me and using them for himself and selling them off to other very Nazi white male directors, writers and etc in Europ-a land. Now this has become the norm in H-wood for the Americans who are being programmed into importing this brand of sexist misogynist rape culture into the Americanized European colonized fascist Nazi (Communist) systematic programming of these actors. Using me as a sort of prototype I think that has been the situation for the usage of this technology. I write that this is an elaboration because although I wrote of this many times on Facebook for years and years, I had forgotten that this is a new forum and perhaps readers are not familiar with me writing about this year after year to the silence, complicity and the continuation of these very person (last name Moynihan, a repulsive rich bigot white male who is fastidiously a racist fascist proponent of Nazi culture, which is also exhibited most openly in this book and movie too).

-----------------

Since I am now dizzy from the "mind control" blasting my brain as I write, I am going to stop fighting to write and think at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment