Monday, October 26, 2020

Further elaboration. Do not Boogie to the author, who wrote and then after attacking me got funding from his Nazi cartel "dark money" sources to make the movie "Boogie Woogie"which is a verbal equivalent to the Boogaloo Movement, and perhaps is derived from the same source but just altered in name but not in composition or ideology.

 I was forced to faint while walking down stairs a few days ago. An attack I had "forgotten" to mention. I had assumed that this attack was something that occurred "naturally" due to the injuries the poisoning and crushing of my vertebrae by these terrorist operations had caused. I now realize that the terrorists conducting 260-degree surveillance of me, including in closed spaces (I have been informed that the microchip implant creates an internal camera and that the terrorists can hack into my eyeballs and "see" what I am seeing). 


Despite all theorizing, I have had this happen before so I do know this is an attack. They can make me also faint, black out completely and collapse I guess upon pressing a button. I have had this happen when walking down stairs and while driving (on a sidewalk when stopping to talk to my former landlord in the "resort" torture prison place they put me in. It looks green and pleasant from the outside, I was being poisoned to death and living in a deadly toxic-sprayed environment that I could not clean to even a slightest bit and breathing it all in and being disfigured and raped and put-out-of-alignment daily in this place. I was driving on the sidewalk to get to the driveway to get to the street, and upon almost stopping I lost consciousness and fainted as I began to stop. I crashed of course. At another time I was walking down the stairs (two small steps) of the patio and I collapsed while two "workers" watched on carrying mobile phones and looking down at them as I collapsed--which I suppose was the remote control or surveillance so the other controllers could create this black-out.


In a shop two days ago I lost consciousness while walking down one step, but it was a hard floor, tiles with cement underneath. The cut in my leg has since been extended by the nighttime terrorists who cut into every accident they create, enlarge it and then infect it if possible. There is a huge gash, bloody and not healing, on my shin where I fell and it cut slightly just a few days ago. This obviously means that they can have me killed very easily while driving at high speeds. Since the people using this technology are vicious and stupid and violent and greedy, albeit with pampering and being handed all they can grab of all, they are empowered unbelievably and they have all learned, as these actors do, to posture and pose while they are being handed these technologies to crush anyone they simply don't like, don't want to threaten them in any way or if they have something they want to steal--that of course the targets have worked for, as I have worked for my intellectual content which I am being blocked from expressing and what I think or write in succinct blanketed out processes are still being stolen by this group.

I do know that any mention by me of how violent and sick and ugly these attackers are means they get promoted for creating such a reaction. I write these posts to try to dissuade people from engaging in their cartels any longer and to stop them altogether. As they have tried to murder me, I can only hope the same comes to them immediately. In fact, this very man I write of, Moynihan, has just obtained more lucre from stealing ideas I had written about Thai music and a mediocre female English singer (or wherever the hell this skank comes from) has been coached to imitate the Thai wavering style, but it's shaky and over-dramatized by her) and MY WORDS WERE STOLEN VERBATIM for her songs, with a title about sleeping and dreams even--as actors who have also participated in this play the lead roles--all coming out of England. Trying to murder me many times, I remain fighting to eliminate the poison he happily had put in my body while extracting ideas to sell of as his mediocre self could claim as his own. It is disgusting but over 10 years have gone by with him going on and on, with full permission by all the leaders and politicians who are immersed in foreign policy entanglements with these wealthy donors who are in bed with industrialists and conglomerates that have a global reach. The formula to steal ideas, discredit and then MURDER any "upstart" in the art field is nicely--characterized in the book and move this parasitic creep wrote, he got funding to crank out this movie two weeks after I contacted him asking for a job (I had met him three times in 1987 or 1988, three times for a total of perhaps 20 minutes in totality of time). A creep who tried to rape me, I avoided him, as I was put in a "bed squat" in London across the street from him and he began a stalking campaign against me. Desperate to save my life from poisoning and lack of health care in America (which is what the fascists want to reestablish in America, so people "like me" will be more easily crushed and killed off by them with their poisoning and accidents--the Repuglicans can't wait to kill more people covertly as they have been doing while no health care is available and people will begin dying "like flies" to the pigs who are orchestrating these death squad groups--like the very wealthy "dark money" donors who are part of the English Monarchy and invisible Nazi organizations proliferating Europigapeland and in Amerikka.

-------------------------

-----


I also want to elaborate a bit on the formula for stealing ideas and then calling the targets "losers" after blocking their access to competition (or to life).  The hackers also deleted part of a sentence in my last post that I did not correct, as I was reading in the published state and any time I do correct the hackers just delete what I have changed.

I wrote that the terrorists are now stealing YOUR LIVES and not just your homes, finances or opportunities. Of course many of you already know this. I can't remember the phrase I had used, but this is reminiscent of what I had wrote, if anyone is reading this, they may remember if they were concentrating on what I had written but was hacked into an unintelligible sentence (or somewhat, still somewhat readable but confusing and words that are essential to meaning deleted).


The further elaboration of the theme of stealing someone's ideas and then programming them to believe that they are "losers", which this group has done to me for over 10 years, can easily be found in the book/movie by the English "aristocrat" who has been very much behind these murderous and ugly attacks upon me, all these years. His movie is called Boogie Woogie. He is a most loathsome parasite and has been influencing the array of actors and politicians because EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM has extensive properties and holdings in Europ-a-land, including England, but it really doesn't matter what country they invest in because this group is "universal" and global in scope and effect. I was being hissed with subliminals for YEARS, "Shut up, stupid bitch". The words "Bitch" and "Stupid" have been pumped into my inner ear through these "voice-to-skull" technologies for endless years. I could hear them, and still sometimes hear such ugly phrases from the people ordering these people near me to hiss them into their little microphones--for them---how stupid and ugly and bad I am (according to them and their program of mental destabilization while they suck out and drain ideas---notepads in hand, writing and asking question after question about creative and political ideas for YEARS using this teleportatoin, then having me put into suicide programming.)\

The movie Boogie Woogie, which is portrayed in England, is really a book about America and the formula to destroy and infiltrate and usurp all possible. There are many ugly details left out, but the book takes place in NYC, with the English white male castigating all the minority women and the women who attempt to get a slot into the white male-dominated world of commerce and power in the "art" world. This translates to H -wood and this personality has become ensconced into the American H-wood power cartel controlling this group. It was he who sicced these actors upon me, after more than EIGHT YEARS OF TELEPORTING, raping and extracting ideas out of me and using them for himself and selling them off to other very Nazi white male directors, writers and etc in Europ-a land. Now this has become the norm in H-wood for the Americans who are being programmed into importing this brand of sexist misogynist rape culture into the Americanized European colonized fascist Nazi (Communist) systematic programming of these actors. Using me as a sort of prototype I think that has been the situation for the usage of this technology. I write that this is an elaboration because although I wrote of this many times on Facebook for years and years, I had forgotten that this is a new forum and perhaps readers are not familiar with me writing about this year after year to the silence, complicity and the continuation of these very person (last name Moynihan, a repulsive rich bigot white male who is fastidiously a racist fascist proponent of Nazi culture, which is also exhibited most openly in this book and movie too).

-----------------

Since I am now dizzy from the "mind control" blasting my brain as I write, I am going to stop fighting to write and think at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...