Thursday, October 29, 2020

Received a letter from the Florida branch of a Government department which might cut off my monthly income. The letter was not postmarked and had not been sent via US mail. My mail service sent me the notice yesterday and I was out all day and only got it this morning, when all offices are closed. This happened to me four years ago, almost exactly to the day. They threatened to cut of my money then using the pretense that I had to go in person to a US office to have an interview or else they would cut my money. I face this now, and it was completely orchestrated and due to higher order. I am stuck here with no chance to fight this and face potential death if they stop my payments.

 I do not want to go into specifics because of the vast number of enemies hacking and reading my posts, who would be only to glad to see utter destruction of me and my finances and life. Writing specifics might encourage them to attack more heartily. Oh the hacking is very bad now. I tried to log into my government account and I copied and pasted and the codes I was sent to log-in were blocked, the page timed out four times, it took me over 6 minutes to log into a secure page which should have taken me less than 20 seconds.

This is all completely due to the executive leader who has been torturing me along with a team of actors who have been only torturing me for over 7 years, before that two Europ-a's were torturing and slowly murdering me for over 8 years. Because I have been tortured and sliced into every day and attacked without end, I wrote under drugging and extreme duress, as every single day living in this torture/surveillance place they put me into is a bombardment of my brain with subliminals of hate and violent hints and sleazy dirty foul substances and fighting to not be dismembered continuously and cleaning up toxic filth that their mechanical arms spray into my room while my back is turned--all day. Years of this going on. i wrote my post yesterday and now I received in the meantime a letter which I have not read, but I know the contents already because a few weeks ago I was sent a Government letter with a form I had to send in, regarding my situation and whether a review for a situation that has been deemed a permanent situation and does not require a review. For over 20 years I have received this income without question by this government agency, and in the last 4 years I have gotten two dire threats of having to appear in person to check what took one year to verify after multiple examinations, determined to be a serious situation and put into a chronic list and left without endless checks requiring in-person verification. Four years of this going on and on, now I face this again and I am unable, absolutely to enter any US office as I am in Thailand, left with no income, as these expletives have cut off all my income potential by blocking my accounts, blocking my attempts, destroying all internet access while leaving it open enough for this group to steal ideas and let me surf only to see them in endless video after video with no real access to the real internet. 

Now they are basically threating my life with this new letter which I now have to wait for another 12 hours or longer to get a scanned copy of from this mail service. The mail service has also effectively stopped my mail service and I receive only serious letters from this government agency which should only come once a year. After 20 years without incident, in the last 4 years I am now threatened with income being stopped twice. 20 years of never having a problem until this 4-year period of threat, but it was the same violence except that the government didn't threaten me this openly in the past. 4 years ago this mail service sent me notification of every letter I receive, which was from many important agencies. In the last 2 years they more than doubled the price for service, and stopped literally all mail notifications and now the only letters I get are threats to cut off my money unless I can fly immediately to the US and arrive in person for a verification.  This is a ploy, of course, by Trump, to terrify, attack, and perhaps utterly destroy me as this is really what this is about. 


Please someone intervene in this situation and stop this deadly attack upon me by Trump and his family and government agencies. I have a chronic condition because of the poisoning with hard chemicals, vertebrae being crushed while I slept, accidents without end, poisoning leading to my spine being pulled out of alignment plus nightly attacks on my hips and spine for years to cause this situation, along with the hardening chemicals. I am still in great pain as I am now at the near bottom of this 10 year detox. This group forced three entire spinal surgeries upon me to "correct" the curvature. The doctors who performed these surgeries obviously could see all the chemicals plastered into my spine, The surgeries effectively made the hardening poisons seep as deeply into my spine and vertebrae as possible. The doctors then fused the spinal areas and then I was continuously re-attacked but the "corrective" surgeries (which I had to have due to accidents this group has forced upon me, poisoning which exacerbated the condition, and etc etc etc) and so I am very much pain right now. I have spent years trying to earn money. I have a "donation" button on this site and all the millionaires and wealthy people reading my posts and stealing ideas have never sent a single dime or penny or even a thank you, they just continue to abuse me into insanity and then "punish" me  for reacting. This current threat to my life is more example of the cruelty for which they have been openly adored and promoted by this fascist group which extols the most sinister and ugly violence against targets.


I send this out as a missive to bring support and help because I cannot do any more than I have been doing for years to fight for my life while billionaires are attacking me with threats, poisoning, and then also stealing my ideas and using them as their own, calling me names with hate and derision, poisoning and drugging and having my body deformed and maimed and mutilated and endless psy-ops to bring on superficial hysteria on a DAILY BASIS FOR YEARS (over 10 years non-stop, and decades with intermittent attacks while I was unaware of the situation).

--------

Upon reading the website for this agency, there is a chance that this may only be a letter regarding a certain coverage, but 4 years ago I had to phone a terrorist agent operating for this office, as all my official calls to any business or agency are met by agents operating as attack units in conjunction with "stalking"/terrorism so I get wrong responses, sighs of negativity if I ask questions while my brain is bombarded so I can't even understand parts of what they are saying *(that happened years ago while my body was akin to a bloated balloon of entrapped chemicals and mind control drugs and hard poisons trapping them).


I have been writing for years about non-stop violence aimed at me, all of which is murder even if it is slow and appears almost innocuous, the constant daily dose of it accrues and the stress levels alone, for any human being, are enough to murder anyone. The drugs make being "calm" and rationale, especially when the chemicals are trapped into your nervous system, impossible to navigate or control. That I had to run to Thailand because I was being murdered by every health care unit, every person around me, and denied health care so I was left dying but all could not be "diagnosed as such" because the chemicals entrapped in my body would probably require a sensitive technology to detect, such as an MMR or CAT Scan. Medicaid would not provide me with health care such as dental while I lived in Florida. Literally, under Medicaid I was left with just Ibuprofin to deal with poisoning and deformed vertebrae. I was attacked at all clinics except for one in Miami which was the one and only truly helpful situation I encountered in the State of Florida, one of the most cruel and hateful bigoted States in America for the poor and those needing health care. I do not agree with many Socialized concepts of mass control, but there are situations where government should provide the basics of health care when greedy bigots want to see people covertly murdered, as has been happening to me all my life. Not that Medicaid would have offered me a legitimate diagnosis even under the ACA, which I have never experienced, but I am advocating the retaining of the ACA and do not label it as a threat to "Democracy" under the lie that it is a Socialist threat to the country, as many do now. These stalking/terrorist groups RELY on murdering people who are then deprived of health care. If a government official at this most high position is part of the terrorist organization, they can so easily order the discontinuation of services or financial support and then, essentially, order the target murdered in this "legal" form of cutting off services, funds and life support.


Oh wait! This is happening as I write this to MILLIONS OF PEOPLE and their lives are being put at stake in just a few weeks from now. 

I thought of this yesterday but declined to write about it as hacking makes writing literally a painful physical attempt to pound down on keys. Right now my biceps are aching from exertion--literally!

I am so tired of the bigot fascists laughing as they first poison, drug and deform me or anybody else, like so many of my favorite icons who obviously were first poisoned with mind control drugs, bloated and made discredited by the resultant hysteria and crazy inexplicable actions that they exhibited, and then covertly assassinated to make it appear as if the target had been on a serious mental and physical decline. This is exactly what this group has done to me and continues to do.

With more health care cut off, more people will not only lose health care and probably die as a result due to "natural" things like environmental cancer (and THAT was a sarcastic joke or pun, but...) the targeting along with cutting off funding or health care or access will be greeted with more huge cheers from this insidious group. I have spent years going from health care clinic to health care clinic. At one place in Pensacola, after this hate group caused a serious accident which almost killed me (yet another car crash, where someone working on the side of a busy road with a dirt blower blew dirt into my windshield--I was driving 50 mph--as my windshield was covered with dirt, immediately, a car in front of me stopped dead in the middle of the road directly in front of me. This caused the entire front of my car to crumble inward. My seatbelt had stopped working three days prior to this orchestrated "accident" so my body hit the steering wheel. I braced my knee immediately and that caused my hips to be damaged. The nighttime stalkers then put my hips more out of alignment. I went to this healthcare clinic limping. A phlebotomist entered into the room, only after people standing in front of the clinic began asking me if I was a prostitute and how much they would have to pay me (this place was or is called The People's Clinic, in a "black" area of Pensacola. On Medicaid, in Pensacola, that was all I could obtain for health care). As I ignored the terrorists attacking me at the front door, I had to go through the nasty clinic, like all these Medicaid clinics, with doctors and nursees endlessly poking my body to extract blood, which is unnecessary and it's also dangerous with this advent of nanotechnology which can be inserted into needles, and also I believe that I could have been poisoned very seriously by these blood samples which could have also been injections or something nefarious. But the phlebotomist put that rubber band around my arm, and then began putting the needle into my arm far away from any vein. She just kept moving the needle into my arm, digging it in, literally she was stabbing me with the needle by moving it around and digging it in. Then she had to dig it out and try again in another area where there was no vain or way to draw blood. I began yelling at her to take it out and she (of course, a white bigot Nazi wearing a nurse's suit) sniffed and got up without apology and hastily left the room. A kindly, friendly black woman who actually was a nurse came in, apologizing, and abruptly took my blood most professionally, with no problem and was very nice. The doctor interviewing me, also black, was polite but they offered me almost no help except for ibuprofin, once again. Ibuprofin is just a stronger form of pain suppression. That is all I ever got from Florida Medicaid services. I was forced to live on less than $600 and I was blocked from health care while people were continuously poisoning me.+ Murdering me. Now this State is at the forefront of the push to stop health care coverage for all the impoverished people of that State who need basic health care services. It is a travesty. The gloating and smug behavior of the bigots who lied, attacked me denied me services with a slight smile---I experienced continuously not only there but all over America where I ran, finally to Thailand where I now have to SELF DIAGNOSE, blocked from all financial earnings I still CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY FOR HEALTH CARE WHILE IT'S ABSOLUTELY AFFORDABLE FINALLY, IN A WAY but they force me to spend so much money because so many essential items are broken and damaged every month I throw away huge bags of items and I must continuously spend all my money on food and on buying what has been damaged--under the orders of billionaires and millionaires who are stealing my ideas, blocking my finances and then ordering all this hate upon me, death really not hate.


So I have to wait now for at least 12 hours to see if this letter, after the threatening letter from the government to fill in information that has already been deemed chronic, that this group caused in the first place, which they were murdering me with and then depriving me of health care while I was on Medicaid (before the ACA was enacted, and since then the services have expanded to even DENTAL and now< I am in a place and situation where I am left as I was a decade ago with NO HEALTH CARE while fighting for my life while they continue to stress my immune system due to hate, violence and torture and dismemberment every single day without fail, without end. 

Now I have to see if this letter means they will murder me by forcing me to have to either come into an office in the US or face financial disaster, which means I will be killed, that is the general effect. Or they will force me into jail, as they did years ago after i wrote that these two Europigapes who were MURDERING ME were pigs, I wrote this on Facebook, they have since sent me to these actors to fill the hysterical quota, rape contract, murder contract, and now they want to force a baby out of me. This situation right now of this letter could force me into such desperation that I will have no choice but to be forced to have this baby with one of them. I am theorizing but the situation is so bad, so deadly for me right now.


How much more violence must I have to endure, because submitting to this organization is an absolute guarantee of dismemberment and death even if I comply. They did this to members of my family who absolutely did what they were told to do. That is another reason why I am fighting for anyone responsible group on the planet to stop this injustice that has been part of a domestic terrorist plot to assassinate people like me, through the US government and beyond, all my life, and it's a situation that has obviously been going on for much longer than that  (perhaps millennium as this group relies on very ancient methods of control and assassination). 

It's also why they embrace Europigapes so much because they have relied on these ancient systems of systematic torture and death and terrorist death squads for so long, along with their pograms and genocides they are an abominable group who have been training Americans to dispel with equality and freedom for so long. Now some of the results of this partnership are extremely evident in the United States. 


While I am extremely advocating for "universal health care" as it IS a right of all human beings, I do not want a fascist controlling governmental system. I do not believe that by cutting or allowing health care for all means that the government is going to take over more aspects of commerce or life or civic responsibility to the point of becoming a Communist or Socialist State. 

I want to make this political statement as the ACA is being threatened, just as I now have to wait in extreme anxiety to see if this letter, which states "tim sensitive act now" on the front---meaning they require an immediate reply, or return mail I really don't know exactly what that means---but this happened 4 years ago. I phoned the government office, the creepy male on the line told me, with a gloating smugness that was obvious in the call, that they might need me to come in at a later date, to some office, and I would know eventually if that was required. As I wrote, I have a chronic condition which means permanent and lifelong. There is no need to reinspect me as there were multiple tests and xrays done and I was definitely determined for this subpoverty but necessary income slot by the government. This threat at the beginning of the term and at the very end, almost like clockwork, is only due to more terrorist attacks by this person and his group of associates misusing government power to intimidate, threaten, torture and inflict deadly life-threatening violence upon me, continuously and alongside his Peers who are equally corrupt and vying for top leadership positions in H-wood, which is almost as dangerous to "Democracy".

But I digress and will end here. Please do not let them threaten my life like this any longer.


ALSO TRUMP HAS STOLEN MY CAT LA MOUX, WHO IS MY CHILD AND MY ONLY LOVE IN THIS LIFE. I also had four other cats who are precious to me, but La Moux, who is over 23 years old, is my child my love and I only want her back alive, healthy and for this group of millionaires and billionaires to pay me compensation for their crimes, to be stopped from having access to this murder technology and for me to be left alone and living with money to support myself, alone, all my life which should be very long. With health care, no baby with any single one of these hateful rapist men and their nasty wives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...