Saturday, October 10, 2020

The rest of what I posted on Facebook yesterday. The hacking is so awful I can't pound down any longer so this will only be a verbatim copying and pasting of videos and the tiny sentences I had written. I am very much under a most dehabilitating effect of "mind control" at this very moment, dizzy my head feels like it's being slightly crushed inward. My vision is blurry and etc etc only from the effect of microchip implants operating with remote attacks and hacking obstructing flow-of-thought and communication.

 Posts on Facebook yesterday, post #1

*I had only intended to post one small little post, which turned into a cascade of posts and then today upon reconsideration it has turned into a hate rant torrent. I have told myself to stop looking at any YouTube videos, and to stop writing. This mind control tech aimed at me, while I am paralyzed, sick from poisoning, absolutely rejected by ALL OF SOCIETY literally not a single person will approach me with anything but hate or pretenses fake evil smiles to exploit me for their nasty promotions. I am so ill from non-stop repoisoning I can't go out and have been essentially bedridden and in isolation from poisoning for a decade. That is one of the main factors, or perhaps the main factor, why I have no social contacts and all people who do approach me are sent to attack me.  Please also note that every word I write and have written today is a strenuous effort due to hacking. Much inevitably will be rewritten or removed or deleted. I have noticed of late that the hackers are rewriting my posts so vital or crucial elements are deleted but the paragraphs are strung together in such a way as to appear contiguous. My meaning is altered to nullify my really salient concepts or ideas, but to appear as if not destroyed by hacking. It is also part of the discrediting factor(s).

-------------------------------

Post #1


Dagersheim, kreis Boblingen. Der kleines Dorf wo ich ein par jahre gelebt habe.




---------------


Post #2

*now hackers are slowing down my computer system so badly I sit waiting for the cursor to stop spinning, waiting and watching as the computer won't function. The endless inevitable attacks but the parasites are scrutinizing while they block keyboard functions, block my posts from appearing on any real internet public space, to steal whatever ideas they possibly can to continue to promote this fake alternative group of wanna be Nazi minions (so many minorities in this mix). Ten minutes later, therefore, after trying to pound down on keys, backspace to correct, I cannot still download a photo from Facebook due to blocks. I write of it here because of the endless theft of ideas that these haters continue to have forced upon me, as they are being paid in millions or billions to attack me, to force a baby out of me and to continue to have my home broken into despite YEARS of me pounding hooks and blocks into cupboards in the non-existant wall spaces and askign for help this same thing continues despite me writing to most of Ho-wood to please stop them to please assist me to please stop this system. Nothing, nothing and no one ever. Ever. It appears nothing will change if Biden takes power. The pig apes are smug that t hey will be handed every weapon, drug and be able to rape and dismember and steal as they are paid in millions for the bs they crank out perpetually and gyrate and dance and scream about in microphones wearing Europigape fashion designer clothing and going to their many whore ape mansion in Europigapeland Nazi benefactor orgy parties where these whores make jokes about my writing and begging and screaming for help as they laugh about the ease to which they are being promoted year after year for creating a death and genocide hate culture and civilization  APPARENTLY WITH NO RESISTANCE OR BLOCK WHATSOEVER BY ANYONE, EVER, INTO THE ENDLESS FUTURE THEY ALL ACT LIKE THIS WILL NEVER BE STOPPED THEY ARE SO SMUG ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND GETTING AWAY WITH EVERY SINGLE DAY    . Loveless and meaningless and sucking my life out and murdering me daily to get ideas and then destroy me. You all watch and continue to do nothing as America is completely destroyed by this stupid group of shit you call your entertainers and media representatives giving you "information" about what you should "know", "believe" and conform to in behavior. What you should idolize and how you should act, what you should emulate.



No comments:

Post a Comment