Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Microchipped insects (i.e. flies). The Pence-Harris debate. Another example of mind control technology used to discredit.

 The fly remains on his head for far too long for the normal duration of a flies hovering, wavering exploration flight. That fly remained on Pence's head so long it looked like a fixture or a glued-on comic ornament. 


I write this post not to defend Pence as much as to expose the awful targeting of a personality, now apparent at any high-ranking office, using sophisticated and as yet kept mostly silent technology accompanying discrediting tactics used against opponents for political aspirations for POWER.  

I understood that this was a technologically-driven attack because I have been attacked by microchipped insects often. I could go into detail more on this subject, but having to spend such a long time fighting to think and write is beyond me at this moment as I feel unwell from more detox of poison this morning after having watched the debates on my laptop.


TRUTH and JUSTICE should outweigh considerations of allegiance or affiliation, even more so when the situation of using a discrediting tactic of implanted *anything* including insects, personalities or even the target itself when viewed in a public setting but people want to create a distraction for political favor. The standard of equality should remain solid, stable and unwaivering for all people. This technology should never be covertly employed for discrediting purposes. I believe it has been used in this example. Again, for you Trump supporters, I once again highly suggest you reconsider your glib and delighted approach to utilizing this technology for your power-grab purposes and hegemonistic usurpation of competitive arenas and positions for your unfair advantage. As can be clearly seen by one such as me who is familiar with attacks by microchipped insects, I am so strongly opposed to these attacks in any form, that I am once more trying to convince you people presupposing that you will only benefit from participating in this techocratic torture and murder apparatus and stop allowing people like me to be silenced or tortured for your elimination of the threat you can't compete against unless you microchip and discredit the opponent. The attack has now been turned upon your sponsors and favored political representatives. As I have written so often for all these years of writing about these heinous attacks upon me, I have written that this system and it's technocratic tyrannical grasp WIILL ALSO BE USED AGAINST YOU. It was only a matter of time, this inevitable reversal of your tyrannical system. Not that your opponents are any less oppressive or fascist in political aspirations or leanings. The false dichotomy persists. That is why I remain silenced by the "bi-partisan" guilty responsible for handing out this technology to almost any State or media actor who will eagerly grasp the tech and "stalking" terror groups for their undeserved promotional upgrade into this most atrocious atrocity system. 

What Harris explained in the course of the debate was that top military officers from former Republican administrations are now in the Democratic push to have Biden put into the White House as leader. The technology used to implant insects for covert surveillance operations is obviously of military grade, probably DARPA-advanced and researched and implemented albeit mostly covertly. This remains a silenced "secret" that will continue to be silenced unless this situation is exposed as a calamity for the "Democratic" process that all these pundits keep nearly screaming about in unison but are loathe to actually enforce when it comes to teleportation, rape, torture, home break-ins for purposes of terrorist and torture mind control operations, and all the other myriad forms of universal attack I have written of, silenced, unanswered except for more "punishment" TORTURE from the top leaders who teleport me and in the shadows operate to inflict military-grade torture methodologies for "behavior modification" which is just plain torture using microchipped insects, animals and other human beings to inflict as much control and obfuscation of all reality as possible but ultimately to control all sides of all political debates and functions.




Center for Global Research article on insect implants for covert surveillance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...