Saturday, October 10, 2020

I found the photo of the Dagersheim church relief on the Google German site, of astrological symbolism which sits atop the front door of the church (of the Serpent Lord) Evangelisches Gemeinschaft. ps. this same organization, "religious" operates in Israel, undoubtedly pumping and funneling in loads of money obtained from killing the Jews, stored like an off-shore account do doubt (the equivalent of the Cayman Islands for Americans) to save, to "rescue" the Lord's forsaken land of the lost tribes which the Nazi reclaim of Israel from the evils of the anti-Christian faiths (sarcastically speaking of course).

 The find was beyond my expectations as I could find one single solitary photo of the Dagersheim Evangelical church on Google.com. Instead, the German option had a variety including the photo I had been searching for, plus more. So excited to be adding some background to my claim that there something a bit "dodgy" about this German Christianity and perhaps even the CDU!!! (No, how could that be? As they are a "Christian" nation, but here in Thailand I see no churches operating whatsoever for all these Europigape Colonialist fascist nasty terrorist stalker "ex pats" and all the clanging of church bells demanding obedience to the church every Sunday ruining your hangover do not exist here in any form. No churches, no observances that I have ever seen nor heard of in the local newspapers. 


----------


Oh, how sick I am of them, and also their kinfolk who claim they are European American pig apes in America who are now marching with nooses in the streets intimating lynch mobs trying to kidnap governors. 


Oh, I won't write my thought about the lack of concern about wearing masks and the reason, as I see it, the REAL REASON this is such a violence-raising event in American politics. It's not about "freedom" due to Constitutional Rights, I can assure you as I believe and know from my experience that despite the false posturing of those who do not belong to militias but perform the criminal acts towards me of "gang stalking" and poisoning, rape, theft and obstruction of my intellectual property, stealing and destroying. No, these violent militia Nazis marching in the streets are not that variety of "good citizen" just happening to perform terrorist actions against targets like me, no, they have a more violent agenda which is never being mentioned in all these talk shows or news clips or commentaries. To me it is very obvious what T-rump is up to,  what his pundits want, and probably what the "good citizens' also want but are not openly participating in. The silencing goes so deep it's beyond a deep state being labeled as such by the deep state deep bs players in their media circus bs deep s*** storm media onslaught(s).


----------

Oh, Dagersheim. In the over 25 years since I ran from yet another violent stalking situation in your little Satanic town/village in the heart of Germany's "poor little boy penis" (spaetzle) noodle centrum, I have not reminisced nor thought about looking up photos of that place not once in all these decades until yesterday, for some strange reason. Perhaps it is due to the detox and old memories are flooding into my brain because of areas of my brain being affected as the poisons have formed hard areas extending from my skull into my feet. Brain research has shown that memories can be accessed if parts of the brain are stimulated by various prodding or other actions. Now I remember it sort of fondly because of the beautiful fields and bicycle paths which I rode on. One of the most beautiful nighttime walks I ever experienced was out of Dagersheim, and out of one of it's grotto-type forest exits is a very exquisite path through a forest heading towards Maichigen, a few kilometers away. I walked through in winter on a very quiet, peaceful full moon night. The landscape is peaceful, not too extravagant a bit pragmatic as there are wheat fields and tractors in some spots.


The Medieval astrological star map atop the church in Dagersheim.



Along with the symbol of the Serpent as the shield totem of Dagersheim, sits atop the church a weather vane of the cock, or rooster perhaps that is what it is. Another symbol of The Sun and of Satanic symbolism (Satan representing The Sun, but in Nazi symbolism that can also be the "Black Sun").  



Not to take these photos as a more realistic glimpse into Dagersheim life, as most of the year the architecture is shrouded by a grey hue, objects blend into the grey skies which are tinted with blackish and grey lines of cumulus clouds. In Stuttgart, near the Diamler factor on the Neckar River, black flecks of industrial toxic waste land on windows and the skies are even more black than in the countryside of Dagersheim. The cock atop the church is more concealed than visible. The walls of the church resemble a bleak gray color. Most of the year.


A wunderbar photo of regurgitated mushrooms a cow vomited up, plus some bovine intestinal parasites covered with a greasy cheesy sauce: oh, I mean Spaetzle with brown "Jaeger" sauce with some dead carcass and perhaps some penis sausages on the side.




Fried, white, intestinal worms sauteed with yellow mucusy bile with sprinkles of green stuff picked off some herb put in front of drunken pig apes to snort up!  Ya ha, I am really getting into the hate and hate but this is fun fun! Hacking persists so letters won't print once I pound down on the keys. I look at this heavy food and can't see it as delicious food it just looks like food for parasites made by parasites. I did not even have this opinion about Germans or their food until I had to see their Nazi and Imperialistic pig behavior here in Phuket, where the food is green, the vegetables are very fresh and packed with nutrition, and the people are thin and strong not meaty and greasy and nasty and heavy and pig ape loud and nasty in behavior (but still nasty, especially when under the command of the big pig apes who eat this nasty parasite-looking heavy food which does not taste like anything memorable.


Fried intestinal parasites obtained from the huge pot belly of a German Nazi pig ape, post mortem, served on a lovely red  Nazi checkered tablecloth and served with sprinkles of some green relish. Bon appetite! Lots of very tasty beer to wash it all down. Lots of pig meat to snort up before and after the heavy pasta.


**My "love" for Germans after being attacked by them in Thailand. Germans in Germany put on a much more pleasant face especially with so many American military personnel around (when I lived there in the early-mid 90's). Now those warm smiles are cold calculating murderous smiles. Here in Thailand it's greasy dirty pigs whose body odor can't be concealed by freezing temperatures as in Germany. All that stinking pig meat they devour.  Also, I call the terrorists "pig apes" because the protocol for attacking me also entails that they have body odor and surround me in trains, planes, open spaces, lines for banking, shopping, etc etc. I still associate the stink with their interior stinking rotten personalities exuding outward as they attack me. 


Otherwise, the pleasant Germans I have met are so wonderful and there are actually some of them not murdered (yet) by the Nazis. It's a tiny fraction of 1 % of the population but it does exist. The rest is pure showmanship bs which most people believe in, because people mostly want to believe in fantasies which predators are so willing to provide to their future victims.






No comments:

Post a Comment