Sunday, October 25, 2020

After sleeping from exhaustion due to the technological attack on me while I was writing the last post earlier today, I re-read the first 1/6th of the last post about the Black teleporting racists using me to obtain more contracts from their racist, bigot promoters and controllers (aka "handlers" as they are brainwashed undoubtedly to my opinion of how these operations work). They of course do not care if they are programmed, drugged or controlled whatsoever, as long as they remain being paid in millions to promote a false fantasy of the "fight for justice and equality" (only for black people it seems). I got through the first few paragraphs, which had been rewritten with much deleted, seemed okay as far as coherency goes, but much that had been absolutely reconstructed was later deleted by hackers after my third revision and after that I gave up trying to write. When I got off my head was reeling in dizziness due to the tech attack on my brain and nervous system while writing. It made me so ill that I had to sleep for another 5 hours afterwards (during the day, as the tasks that have mounted up because I am always cleaning their stinking toxic sprays, I can't actually clean my home or do any single other thing because I am so weak from poisoning all I can do every day is clean up their toxic sprays on everything, as I did today as a repeat from years from this going on and on)..

 Writing anything under this MK ULTRA/microchipped/remote tech affectation of my brainwaves is akin to fighting to pound down on a broken and stiff keyboard while being spun around and drinking some kind of intoxicant but sick and weary from detoxifying from poisoning while under non-stop attack for years so my nervous system and brain and body are under such severe strain my body is endlessly using all energy to remain in one solid state.


And then seeing that much of what I had struggled so much to express had just been deleted. The hackers removed the broken sentences and much of the hacked misspellings, so when I wrote endlessly that the hackers were making a chaotic mess of my writing, there appear almost no or few mistakes and the sentences and paragraphs are somewhat readable. The extent that hackers had altered meaning and created confusion was deleted as were most of the ideas that I had fought to express. What the hackers left were thoughts on the torture and violence operations, which is really nothing new to anyone reading my posts or participating in these attacks. The philosophical ideas I wrote of are of course deleted and then stolen by these fakes posturing as activists and anti-racist promoters. The circular attack systematic hate I experience, literally it is another person attacking me every day now as the election looms they increase their attacks. Perhaps that signals that if Biden wins, they might not have access any longer to this tech or attacking me, perhaps they fear this and have increased their attacks. However, wishful thinking on my part as administration after administration have handed out these technologies to these same people (they use the rotation now which has been ongoing with the same celebrities for YEARS the same people, but as I view clips on YouTube about the election and politics, now political commentarists are attacking me and stealing concepts and then viciously threatening and having me attacked by their thug hate fascist groups in my local vicinity, in this global network of hate they all participate in but claim they are opposing one another politically.)

The circus I have tried to elaborate upon has been deleted, and only the details of the hate operation remain in my last post. Perhaps at the last few paragraphs my ideas were left in shoddy remains, hacked and rewritten with parts deleted. 

I really have to wonder about Biden, if he wins and the increase in the hate attacks by these nefarious fakes who are "representing" the black cause. It seems that almost every tv show now has blacks during the slave era or is about black activism or black situations. I am truly sick of these actors and their movies, because I have been so exposed to many of them for so long (at the top levels) and I find only lying abusers and parasites expressing Nazi holocaust sentiments towards me so the Nazis out of Europ-aland will promote them. The politicians appear no better and that is an even worse-case scenario for the deterioration of the integrity of the United States.


I want to add this, as hours later, after sleeping due to the utter exhaustion from the endless multi-layered pronged attack system upon me, with absolutely no support or help from anybody that is visible to me, and all loving and kind animals stolen and killed so I have absolutely nothing but hate surrounding me. All birds have literally been shot and killed so no birds even fly near my hilside outside my window, which is now covered with weeds and litter strewn around the hillside, brown and dying plants and all beautiful flowers have been exploded by a dynamite blast the terrorist group created one month after I moved into this place which had white flowers and birds covering the hillside it was spectacular.


I just want these ugly and sinister sick people off me, the entire group of them, not just the celebrities or their minions. I can't imagine that every single person on the planet who is against this system has been exterminated yet--I do believe this is "their" plan. The rest are silenced and unable to express their opposition for various reasons. One reason is due to excessive mind control technology. Another reason is political threat and societal stalking and financial ruin if opposing this system. The reasons are lengthy and the situation remains as silently quelled. This is no conspiracy theory whatsoever. Only "conspiracy theorist" mostly white males promoting anti-government rhetoric are "allowed" to crank out any media representation of how this system operates. Their promotional lectures and videos are thus promotional for this organization in scheme, as always with all these fakes, put out ostensibly as informative and in a kind of shocked informational advertisement, but really underlying a recruitment scheme into this activity and to gather more participants into this group. They over-emphasize the torture and misery and hate that this group inflicts upon the targets. They never detail the essentials for defense or fighting back. The same system of dissemination of false dialectic applies to the white "conspiracy theorists" as the "black anti-racist" haters who have dominated the media for decades with their stuff. Some of them have stolen ideas from my posts on Facebook (two in particular, both of whom have gone on to Academy Awards during this 7-year stretch of endless concentric circles of these celebrities all participating together, with Europigape Nazi actors and their American counterparts, the famous directors, producers, and a host of aging celebrities who want to hold on to power and then obtain lead studio and production companies so their monopolies are akin to the Supreme Court life-long nominations for power in this multi-layered media-politico system of control, dissemination of endless false dialectic and rhetoric, control and propaganda machine for a technocratic, fascist institutionalized global system.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ugly, sick stinking nazi arnold fully supported by white nazi trash filth out of American californication whorewood congress rushing to abuse me once more, but a K-pop (k-rap punk so-called "punk" ) green brown shirt day band group which came rushing yelling fascistically at me with shitalina the dirty nazi trash prostituted scum with endless waves of black aspirants to be in the plantation white nazi wealth plan. Green day k-pop k-rap "punk" not punk nazi white trash shit came to ask me for political ideas because they are part of the nazi and KGB indoctrinated San Francisco "revolution" of ushering white (and then brown and black with their mayors and prosecutors put in power to inflict white violence as lead figures of representation of nothing but blacks joining the nazi white genocide machine--ultimate aim killing off jews stealing their money and property and claiming to be "superior") so the stupid ape who came last time defending all the rapists and nazi rotten scum came to get his new tour with rancid skank gaga as that filth creep group had done the last time years ago. Monitoring a gap in time when they could rush in once more to inflict hate, abuse and death threats while insulting and then sucking ideas about politics out of me because these rancid k-pop k-rap pop band frauds are supposed to represent "punk" which they have so badly adulterated it is no longer recognizable except for their shopping mall punk fashion outfits--the studio slime grease of their studio musician skills also appeals to the top 40 set and they have remained like all the rancid dinos which ugly sick filth arnold puts in power because they are primarily too stupid and evil and ugly like him to study, work and do anything intellectual it's supposed to all be provided to them by someone else (that includes stupid rancid oprah who told me, upon asking her if she actually knew what a threat assessment was, that her support staff would provide her with threat assessments. I told her it is imperative for any leader to have personal experience in training in such matters ---not telling that stupid rancid ape why, it means that your "prop-up" staff can manipulate figures and someone can be controlling them for their own infiltration agenda, just like ugly arnold has the nazi and communist parties instsructing that ugly stupid sick greasy dirty black hole whorew rapist scum blot of shit what to say and think so they can infiltrate through his seemingly kinda stupid but apparently "competent" bullshit pretense at being anything but a rapist ugly sick nazi filth working on getting all the hateful scum white trash of america into becoming rich so they can appear like euro-nazi aristocrats and thus with all the wealth, proclaim how "superior" they are. This is all I have been witnessing as the most vicious of the rotten ugly arnold conscripts into nazi formation into stealing, raping and killing training in death squad and gestapo tactics. The rancid stupid dirty green boy k-pop studio musician "punk" pretenders who have also infiltrated the formerly politifcally intense and anti-authoritarian and sometimes even anti-racist and anti-sexist and anti-rape shit like ugly arnold and the rest of the "leaders" who all have been handed luxury mansions in Europigapeland for having gutted Americaa with their selfish hate for "minorities" like "me" supposedly, I always considered myself an American but they are ousting me from literally every single thing possible they can including social security life-saving payments to kic kme out of all money all property all human rights and they have profitted off my years of study and learning for MY career billions of dollars in ideas while beating raping and KILLING ME as that is u gly arnold's sleazy plan and so many american pieces of shit go along. //the green k-pop boy band claiming with spiked dyed hair that they are "punk" having stolen the outward affectations of such former movements but without any reality and zero political awareness other than they can spew they "hate" maga just like skank rancid nazi prostituted nazi mafia shit skank gaga who arrived just last week to inflict serious abuse upon me and this gruop who toured with that rancid shit whore as they are also whrores--not to exclude the men who rape for pay and promotion or endorse it sneering with hate as I fight for my life to stop this endless gang rape which they capitalize on. Seeing an opportunity to play "good cop" along with j-lo and the rest who are trying to weaken my sense of rage as they offer consoluation and "support" while I am dying from abuse from ugly sleazy shitnigger filth a-hole filth who is just endlessly the center of the malestrom of the nazification of america and through his contacts in bavaria and russia and wherever else there are seriously murderous and seriously anti-american dirty old boy gruops in little filthy but scrubbed-clean nazi enclaves and communist central committee organizing bureaus, information and instruction on how to destroy and rip the fabric of morality (isn't rape fun tha tugly stinking filth instsructs the rancid white trash of green boy k-pop k-rap band) . After extracting information out of me as ugly arnold continuously has me nearly killed so I azm so sick and traumazized physically from shitting poison out of the core of my body on a non-stop basis--it just never ends they abuse me so I am weak to the point of being killed from stress and am being killed in fact--and then without any more strength as I am seriously ill literally being killed dying righ tnow from their abuse--as they go on and on daily and nightly that is ugly arnold's plan. for years this has been ongoing. so green brown shift white trash boy band came because their partner trash gaga was abusing me viciously last week. Asking for ideas and then insulting me instantly afterwards until I began yelling at them but insulting tem back. fuck you and bitch were their automatic "punk" responses which is non-intellectual, white nazi rape trash abuse and o ppression not "punk" they have no political or intellectual response whatsoever --ever. They like all the shit ugly arnold puts in front of me, are the frauds who have taken over feminism and anti-racism. thusly shitty hillary was there as was james carveille--they have profited off this contract out of me for decades but hillary especially. ugly shit arnold has had my plants killed and stinking filth sprayed everywhere and was murdering me in "soft murder" application as poisons werer literally ripping out of my spine in the middle of the night he had my hair doused with hair-removal chemicals and stinking filthy grease so hair is almost gone from my head from over one month of just collapsing in my bed without wrapping 6-8 layers of protection around my head, my h ands, my feet and my mouth and gum tissue and I can't wrap around my entire body so I am slathered and sliced and injected and poisoned and drugged while sleeping regardless every day. Every day ugly sick stupid dirty shitnigger has me tortured nearly to the point of mental and physical collapse because I am fighting back becdause they are so abusive and ugly and stupid and dirty--the gotti shit is an ugly stinking foul and evil entity which has accompanied murder attempts rape and mutilation and endles smoney for that stupid sick fuck group out of my ideas--they got imperioli to violently threaten my life in order, while I was so ill from shitting out cancer poisons death poisons they also had put in my body to murder me "leaving no evidence" that ugly rotten rat-faced filth just like rat-faced plastic surgery repaired stinking skank gaga which green boy band k-rap pop has partnered with so here that group of dumb and rotten shit is abusing me after I gie them seriously political information which they then kept yelling "how can she know this and we don't" making the assumption as they all do that me demonstrating higher beauty skill and intlligence creativity adn athletic ability means poisoning raping mutilating until I am bedridden dying misshapen mutiklated and then abusing me to death as I struggle for my life to shit the poison out they put in for decades. //so they insulted me instantly afterwards, not hillary nor james carville stopped them everyone just remained silent bec ause they have all done this. Today this morning ugly shitnigger trash filth is there as usual but not punching me while I am on the toilet punching my abdomen and th sides of my body as I am struggling to get the black murder poisons he spent years ordering be put in my body--as I shit them out he punches my body to torture me in murderous ways so the sickness is entrenched back into my body the ugly sick fuck is surrounded by applause his nazi orders to destroy america so rancid shit crap like green boy pop crap k-rap k-pop not punk can feel secure that their blank fashion statement and usurpation of the former political and anti-fascist movement is "theirs' and the hate they exhibit towards me saying like the german "punk" piece of shit who also stole ideas from me who is there, always their "friend" as well so obviously they are touring together as effete white nazi trash lying about being anti-nazi while they are the full-on deadly list-taking killing agents noting who is attending the concerts, who is a threat to nazism and then letting the nazis know who to covertly assassinate to rid all opposition by taking it over. Their fake exclusion I had experienced in San Francisco and there were death threeats veiled at me when I lived at the punk house maximum; rock n roll with tim yohannan and others. San Francisco was overrun by the Nazi Soviet force of the Gorbechev Foundation stationed at the Presidio, the military complex. the stupid rat leader of green k-pop boy band shit notpunk yelled repeated "how can she know that how does she know that?" with hate not caring that his city has been overrun by nazi and communist killing death squads because he is part of that same putsch. //I mean they are, and their punk shit movement. The california State is a repository of fake "Democrat" liberalism and has been fully overrrun by shit terminigger who controls them all, literally. Shit nigger takes orders because he is a hateful and ugly rapist genocidal nazi with zero ideas except for how to organize hate and overtake mechanisms for nazi overtake along with communist agents who are working to destroy america "from within".