Thursday, October 1, 2020

Landlord terrorist report/computer hacking disruption terror report )along with the countless other attacks from mechanical arms entering through panels through the non-existent walls.

 Like always, like every day,  the attacks by the landlord and his group surrounding me, upon orders from the people teleporting me--their methodology are highly reminiscent of my mother, the inter-personal terrorist, who repeats the same formulaic attack syndrome as these people who have forced me into this absolutely impoverished state with all blocks to financial earning, literally even earning one single penny is blocked from me due to this organization and these billionaires and millionaires. I remain stuck living in a torture prison atmosphere, with this landlord once more knocking on my door to harass me at night with no prior advance or warning. The type of attack he uses besides insults :This is an attack for those who fight with their jaws, but in the nagging and repeat insulting attacks when they are in some "position" of "authority". The landlord came under his orders, telling me once more that watering my plants, which are balanced off the inner ledge of the patio railing, towards the inner space of the patio, so water drips onto the tiles--and me extremely carefully watering my plants only on the soil hovering over the interior of the patio, is causing great damage to the stalker creeple terrorist in the patio below, where drilling in the walls, pounding, hammering and stalking "triggering" noises (sounding like ugly animals snorting and coughing whenever I walk near the patio door or go outside) and the hammering drilling has, as for 6 months out of 2 years of me living here--has commenced today.  **by the way, I am re-editing and I see that besides the keyboard being nearly impossible to pound down on,due to malware hacking, the hackers are deleting words and inserting mistakes, grammar changes within the middle of sentences, the usual.


 He claims that (lying, obviously) I am a repeat sort of offender, yelling at me on the patio for over 30 minutes while I am taking the plants down, as he lied and said that I was creating problems that Iwas very rude and etc etc with watering--*(complete lies, as I am fastidious about not letting water so much as drip below) but...going on as I told him that I heard him the first time, to letting him know that I understood after more than 10 minutes of non-stop repeating how bad I am and that I'm causing him and everyone around me problems; shouting outside on and on while I was complying with him destroying my patio order so now the mechanical arms are going to pour mud and stinking fungus water on the patio tiles because I put the plants down on the ground; that is what they did before I put them up on the ledge over 6 months ago. He always makes a point to shout hate and insults at me while threatening to evict me and the police and etc and today it was insults about Americans and etc etc --but shouting and repeating the same sick and stupid sentences even after I began to comply--so the creep terrorist group, mostly his Europigape employers who orchestrate all this ugliness and sickness they pour on me daily-- can hear him playing his role of attack--and repeating the same sort of "you are causing problems you keep violating the rules  blah blah yelling and repeating for over 30 minutes the same phrases but yelling them on the patio. I tell him I heard him the first time, and that only encourages him to repeat the same "insulting" phrases as if I am some extreme offender making a mess with soil and water below--while every single day he and his team are spraying fungus on my clothing and body and cutting into my skin, they were raping me nightly before I could finally block the front door and the mechanical arms from opening the front door from the inside--after a few years of trying to figure all of this out by guessing and fighting day after day to stop this; and raping and inserting fungus into my body AND FOOD. All under  orders from your celebrities and their apprentices--as I remain here helplessly in such poverty I can't afford to move Ican't afford to buy food or medicine while healing from --also---his and their poisoning on top of me being poisoned all my life, along with this group continuing to poison me, block me from being able to afford to buy food and medicine so I am really safe and healing--stuck fighting with $700 a month to buy materials to fight to stop being slowly dismembered, raped, inserted with fungus in my hair, vagina, and my body remains under attack by this landlord and his team every night which I have been fighting and too sick and impoverished due to their non-stop attacks, drugging and poisoning-- with this fungus and toxic spray material that he's being paid to insert into as many of my orifices, food, and furniture and clothing as possible. For this hard work, he and his crew are being handed free new businesses and homes and properties for yelling at me for a completely fabricated situation of me watering plants that are positioned at an angle where the water falls onto the tiles, from the ledge of the patio. THIS is what these celebrity and YouTube bigot white males are  advocating with this contract. Their minority minions are the ones more aggressively attacking me for them. The situation and protocol never waivers from one pig ape group to the next. All of them have to hack into my writing which is obtained from torture in order to get relevant original concepts which they can steal to crank out their blathering bs about how they are fighting their benefactor: Trump. ,,,oh yes, and Clinton too! All friends all working TOGETHER to put out entertrainment for your behavioral programming.


As of yesterday, the hacker terrorists have inserted malware into my computer which has created the fan grinding in loud noise. This is not the fan that is malfunctioning but rather malware and this is evident when the noise stops while the laptop is in the interim of downloading new drivers. The noise stops when the computer is in some hardware Bios state of operation (just to try to describe in computer terminology that I really do not  know but I am trying...) but once the system kicks into some mode where software is  accessed, the grinding noise continues.

Back to tonight just now: I had soaking henna in a shower cap on my head, and a body scrub that I was letting dry as I was naked and about to take a shower when he knocked on my door, of course knowing what state I was in. I got dressed of course, and just to add to all of these attacks I have to add that my body remains disgusting and bloated and disfigured as it has been for over 20 years due to the poisoning that none of these billionaires and millionaires who torture me helping with a single penny of assistance in healing, but actually blocking me from having anything more than a basic threadbare existence financially so I remain barely able to buy food marked on sale (which is always poisoned, drugged and literally all I can afford, especially as the dollar keeps weakening and despite the pandemic, prices are not going down whatsoever here). But still, with the body I have to see that disgusts me, as I swore all my life I would never let my body "go" and this poisoning and the 10 years of detox with no ability to even do the smallest stretch or exercise has left me staring at my body which appears as a disgusting, broken down, completely marred from head-to-foot by this landlord cutting into my body every single night--smearing chemicals which break down cell tissue and make it damaged- EVERY SINGLE NIGHT THIS SAME SICK PARASITE ATTACKING ME yelling repeatedly about how I am making problems and Americans are bad and etc etc while I can't move out, I am spending all my money and life I need to eat good food and buy herbs and medicine in keeping this sleazy, greasy rotten creep landlord and his team out of my body out of my home which I am paying nearly half of my monthly subpoverty income in being tortured in--while millionaires are stealing ideas that I write of,insulting me afterwards, and ordering these attacks upon me night after night--year after year--on and on without end NO MATTER WHAT I SAY OR DO IF I SAY NOTHING THEY CONTINUE UNTIL I REACT SO THEY CAN USE TRAUMA TO FORCE MORE IDEAS OUT OF ME BUT LEAVE ME FIGHTING IN SUBPOVERTY FOR  MY LIFE AGAINST TOP MILITARY GRADE SURVEAILLANCE AND ATTACK WEAPONS AND SURVEILLANCE AND TORTURE AND MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY.


I had to stand there after I agreed to allow this landlord to cut the plants down so the patio is going to be a mess now. While I was "complying" he kept on bullying, threatening me with eviction, going on and on with the same exact phrases about how I am attacking the people below  me, as the people who are monitoring this block my internet so I cannot earn a single penny online. I remain in absolute poverty due to this group and I am attacked and threatened by this landlord who breaks into my home along with his gang of Thai slave terrorists day and night, day after day. Landlord after landlord. Internet attacked  so I can NEVER EARN MONEY ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET. When I finally do work, the terrorists have gone into my home and stolen money after I have the cash in my purse--i.e. I sold cigars, came home with $100 bills, woke up with a stack of $1 bills. I thought maybe I had counted wrong, as during those years before I was so bloated as I am now, I was so drugged I could not take my clothing off before going to bed.. I slept in my clothing utterly exhausted from drugging. Now, years of trying to use the internet have been non-stop blocks to my progress or ability to earn even one single dollar. The internet I use is  so hacked and the keyboard, and all streaming access is continuously disrupted and all I do is blocked by a host of terrorist stalkers monitoring and blocking every single thing. Thus I have to stand here, at 6:30 pm. after more than 2 years of telling this landlord to give me a 24 hour notice--he never has. Once more he knocked on my door while I was naked, about to take a shower (all they have is surveillance of every single movement I make in this studio). They also drug and poison me daily so I literally cannot move my body I am poisoned  with paralyzing drug and substance which keeps me bloated, sick and fighting to heal as they continue to poison me.


I had to finally begin to call him "mother" and that he acts like a nagging mother as he repeated that as an AMerican blah blah I just interrupted him and he wrote a letter and instead of mailing it to me, he knocked on my door with letter in hand. I did not read it, but I glanced at some sentence about how Americans are XXXXX I don't know, something stupid and stupider that he wrote but I did not pay attention or read that crap that he was told to write or some Europigape wrote in English in that letter that I doubt he wrote himself, this Thai puppet of the whoremasters Europigapes who control these rotten creeple and it's just like having slime poured on me by these people here myt body has been nearly completely disfigured here, bones broken, my hair falling out, my skin smeared with damaging chemicals nightly--and he's like this smelly nasty lying hateful personality who, as the protocol goes, is supposed to repeat nasty lies about how "bad" I am and saying the same nasty, insulting things at least 15 times within a 10 minute time-frame. I kept just going on removing the plants and thus making my home a filthy mess because they are lying about water falling below from my balcony (as I wrote--fighting to pound out as the hackers are blocking the keys to the point that It'simpossible to get anything out really well )

but, no water is coming down-I have been so completely careful about this literally no water I pour only on the soil and spray with a bottle anything hanging over the ledge--but because the pigs who are profiting off torturing me are trying to get more promotions, and I detest them after YEARS of non-stop torture and violence that has helped these worthless major media figures endless roles, millions of dollars, after they steal my ideas--I wrote about how they are stealing ideas non-stop for over a decade--and I remain here as this creep, greasy, nasty, abusive, murdering me with toxic poison--endlessly disgusting lying abusive and vile--just a shadow of the pig apes you see in the media attacking me but they are well-dressed and get all kinds of beauty treatments and get to dump their ugliness out on people like me. And oh, how the public loves this technological torture appratus as there is never a shortage but rather a surfeit of pigapes who can't WAIT to vent their misery, hate and dump their  ugliness out on a technologically helpless target, as I appear to be some prototype of this  torture and slow murder techno-terror. With the YEARS of silence and silencing that continues to this day, this moment, with the same greasebag pig whores who  are endlessly hacking into my posts and stealing ideas, if they are blathering pig apes posing as Progressives, they need  more than insulting jokes aimed at Trump and "expose" hate rants about how Trump and the Conservatives and Nazis are wrong and bad. They are reading this and gloating and smug, because first they got to steal ideas and vocabulary, then they get to torture me when I write responses that could be construed as verbally legitimate arguments about how STUPID these creeps are especially on a personal level. But the fact remains that no one still defends me or stops this crime against me, which shows the enormous popularity that technology helping stupid dirty greasebag rapist bigot pig apes to torture, steal, rob (in my case, everything possible but also ideas that are slightly out-of-the norm, which is their boundaries, well within the lines they are told to play nothing original every action they make towards me is an exact replica of the bigot racists they claim they are "fighting" against but need ideas from me in order to sound "alternative" .


But I remain here, with my patio  now covered with plants that are going to be oozing soil and water because the terrorists use the mechanical arms to pour filth on the patio after I water, making a mess where there should be none. 


Again, as I have written for  years--I ask for a safe home that is MY PROPERTY IN MY NAME,  decent home which is safe from terrorist break-ins and creep neighbors helping to surveil and torture and rape and break my body and home. How many people are involved in these terrorist activities and how few actually help to defend the targets shows more on why the Democrats and the Liberals and the really nasty and fake and creepy Progressives that I have encountered prove to me that the reason America is in a "Constitutional Crisis" is no secret but is only that which the masses of participants lie about and are in denial of. The amount of lies is absolutely to blame, the silencing of activities like this upon targets is one of the most apparent examples and visible reasons why "America" has turned into a cesspool of  ultra-violent reactionary fascism. 


On that note, when I hear the ranting about "antifa" and how they are to blame, I really think that they are the arm of the ultra-right wing who send out these agent provocateur eate this image that the BLM and other activists protesting in the streets are really to blame for  the violence and the problems. The same cycle of lies and reaction as I wrote of above, first an attack, a lie about how the target is really to blame, and then more reactionary restrictions and blame is poured upon the innocent--as I am in every single instance of these attacks I never provoke them and they are only poured upon me mostly because many people really love having a victim to torture and for profit at that the appeal is irresistible. But the reactions of their enthusiasm I am forced to see demonstrates that this form of  ugliness is neither a "left" or "right" political spectrum issue. However, there is a serious and deadly situation in the Democrat and "liberal" "progressive" establishments with these people who are attacking me alongside and under orders from their white supremacist bigot violent controllers. In one case, again, a minority attacking me (calling himself a "progressive:")for his white "Progressive" buddy who is as fascist, nasty and disgusting as any of the other terrorists of the "Right" and "Ultra"right" parties and groups. 

-----------


I am not able to pound down any longer to fight to get these jumbled thoughts out. My words are of course an appeal for sanity, for this torture to be stopped after YEARS of writing about this and getting only the response of the performers  who are supposed to represent the "left" attacking me so they will be promoted by their "friends" who are fascist bigots smug and laughing about all their control and how still I remain writing asking for this crime to be stopped and for me to live in a sane, beautiful environment with no stalker terrorists or creep landlords any longer. MY CAT LA MOUX RETURNED TO ME---Donald Trump is holding my cat(s) hostage and I just want her/them back and to live ALONE   WITHOUT SOME BABY I NEVER WILL WANT FORCED OUT OF ME--of course, these loveless rapist people who want this contract could give a damn about how I feel about this, of course this "baby" they want to force out of me is going to be some experimental Nazi bigot bastard who will be trained by these creeple to be something, if I am not murdered by them beforehand, I will easily give up as a creep spawn I would never want anything to do with; of course I think that also is their plan.

------


This post is very rambling due to the blocks to typing, the attacks on my brain--and undoubtedly the hackers will rewrite words to alter grammatical coherency and meaning.

=============


Please understand that when I "go off" on a hate rant tangent calling these creeps "whores" and scumbags, this is not merely the result of YEARS of non-stop torture both with teleportation from them, but also their then order their nasty minions to attack me for them in these disgusting and vile ways. When I re-read my posts and there are excessive hate words like pigape and whores, this is due to my brain under the remote/microchipped influence of my brain being blocked from more intellectual processes by their brain-mapping tech, and the hyperbolic and discrediting words inserted as part of this process of devaluating my vocabulary or personality as presented here.  The emotions are overarching and the words pour out, but the torture and disfiguration and literally hours upon hours EVERY SINGLE DAY from the stinking and deadly fungus and filth that is sprayed into, under, and on every single piece of clothing--washing does not get the stink out--some items are so stinking and foul I  must throw them away and also this group shrinks my clothing as well so I am continuously throwing away cheap clothing that was new and nice when I bought it, stinking,ripped and stained from repeated slime and filth poured by this group and sprayed on every single night. My curses at them are a JOKE for them a bemusement and proof to them that they can do whatever they want to me and NO GOVERNMENT is going to stop them. How glib and assured they are on this point. I call them these names instead of being able to access more legitimate language due to the infuriating level of violence that I must deal with solely because they can't stand to see me compete, be able to better them, and be beautiful or happy. All I have worked for has been maimed, stolen, killed or taken from me by them and what remains of my body, which should be beautiful, my hair is allbut a patch of balding shredded strings with balding patches so I cannot wear my hair down, my scalp is being cut away (the hair I mean, to the scalp) EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. My fingers are black where they cut into the cuticles so blood is gone and then insert fungus  in every cut skin area as they cut into my body every single day. NO HELP FROM ANYBODY while much of the "civilized" world  is aware of this situation and have voted and awarded ALL OF THEM for years and years. This has not much to do with Trump as Obama's tenure proved very deadly with the same attacks going on and on, with the same people who endorsed him, endorse Trump. It makes no difference. Now Clinton and her accolytes are participating only because I am following the plethora of clips about politics--Clinton joined in many, many months ago to pre-empt the election cycle--with her friends the fascist racist mafia out of Brooklyn.


And on and on. One cycle of them after the next. Who and what is controlling them all in such uniform procession year after year? President after President?

No comments:

Post a Comment