Friday, October 16, 2020

Blessed Be Bollocks (Nevermind(LOL

 



Enjoying watching this 70's drama and this particular actor who plays Augustus Caesar. Brian Blessed, at first I thought this an actor's moniker turned into stage name, but that is his real name. How telling a name can be and how it affects personality.


"I Claudius gets angry at Julia's whorishness" (YouTube title of video)


Blessed Brian blessed Be

As Augustus Caesar in I Claudius; you can easily see what a great sense of humor this coal-miner's son, playing greatest Caesar in this adaptation---robust and plausible coming from a Socialist background at that!

The mirth shines through:

Here the mirth shines like a light sabor in a tacky movie rendition of a bad golden-era gaddish bad rendition of Flash Gordon (I watched the old black and white in Middle school and it was as tacky back then as the 80's "cult classic" appears now).

Now his whorish cursing doth come shining through as an innocent playful play on words. Great Bollocks! Who wouldn't want a grandfather just like him to visit once a month or year or so (or much sooner every weekend? Can imagine the cursing if you were an unwanted guest lingering too long as a family member). Puttering around in his English garden and commenting on the bollocks Brexit bomb and it would be fun to listen to him as a wanted guest in his fireside chatting room. Just appears so jolly and fun. Don't want to encourage the rough side or scratch that wrath button nearly popping out of his body somewhere. A blast of wind, fun and energetic what a strong personality (enjoy watching him play Augustus Caesar, produced back in 1976 so he was a much younger man, but he still appears timeless almost old but young as he does now with a few more signs of aging but not much--exemplary personality at least superficially)....😑😑

Youtube title of video: 

Brian Blessed Has a Message for Coronavirus & Reveals Unbelievable Fitness Regime at 83 | Lorraine




The comment above, just above there! Was based on this "cursing compilation that has a lot of bollocks derived moxy---otherwise, the video above is a profound message to people not being targeted (if they are not white males who are told they are entitled to doing whatever they want and all dreams can come true! Regardless, don't let the bollocks get you down go and live your dreams, hopes and aspirations if they be true and delightful to the benefit of the human race in it's glory and wonderful mystery). The cursing and the flip side the profound:


Brian Blessed glorifies cursing for the tube people watching and finding in the midst of the mess,  messages of hope and cursing your way to fulfilling your dreams if only you can dare to curse and get applauded for it! 

"Bollocks Bollocks fuck shit fuck" so says the profound happy being paid to exemplify rough culture awarded in the media biz. In reality people would get upset if someone cursed like this repeatedly.





Yes indeed, Mr. Blessed is urging you to fly high, dream and dare, go beyond your limitations. However, if you are not a white male and you wanna fly high and are capable of flying higher than the culture that claims it is inherently superior, and you dare to dream and fly higher than those who make these fastidiously false claims but staunch in their effort to ELIMINATE the threat of competition. Yes, you can dare to fly and dream and do, but if you are "me" then the powers that propel people such as Blessed are poisoning and drugging me so I cannot achieve my goals and my hopes and dreams they taint with their foul bitter and ugly sinister life-screw. Not to dwell on this subject eternally, but 'tis a sad but true fact about flying higher than those who would pull you down. Makes me think of a 1970's English group of actors, in their post-Monty Python not funny sketch along the lines of dystopian suicide culture, from a movie called Brazil (a "cult classic"). But alas, a movie with a tragic ending about fulfilling one's dreams? Will reality have a happy ending I wonder if I dare to dream outside of their imprison machine and constraints?

Brazil (1985) a movie I find too sad to watch twice. I only thought of this mainly because it comes out of England and also has this theme of fulfilling your dreams. However, for the bollocks sod trying to fly high in the face of crushing Totalitarian technocracy, there is no flying high except in dreams one must die for if attempted in real life. 

 I so wonder if Mr. Blessed, with his blessed optimism, would ever INTERVENE in this "stalking" situation that has been forced upon me because I pursued my goals, strove to the best of my ability under severe drugging and attack situations (unbeknownst to me but everyone around me DID KNOW) and....attacked, nearly murdered in places like Pensacola when attending graduate school (put into another accident which I am currently fighting to heal with the onslaught of more attacks upon my body--i.e. the terrorists are cutting my lower teeth out of my jaw, slowly, along with my left toe which is being severed off every day the terrorists cut into the bone which is pointing at a completely skewed direction) and this is BECAUSE I worked and wanted to be my best wanted my own business wanted to have "success" and thus, my ideas are stolen for more than a decade non-stop, as I am blocked from every single avenue of pursuing my dreams. None of these super optimistic "you can do it" types, especially actors or famous wealthy people, have intervened or protected me. I seriously doubt Mr. Jolly cursing bollocks depending on mood would ever do a single thing to stop this attack upon me so I could also pursue my dreams and hopes. State-sponsored terrorism and getting involved could be "bad" for an actor's career. The same formulaic response of cranking out fake hope if you are not "targeted" but not lifting a finger to help those who strive to achieve and are being cut down by this insidious group which, perhaps Mr. A-Blessed also belongs to and must due to this stature in England, a most controlled culture; no one may enter through the pillars of "fame" without having made the oaths and the solemn rites and rituals to this organization. (Go get the romantic dream female, the blonde always for these men who attack me. To me, they are a most sinister dystopian nightmare).



I had turned off the WiFi and once up from this hot spot of mind control tech blasting my brain (and keyboard articulation) I thought of ideas that are still hard ot reach while I sit back down in this most nefarious tortured sitting position while tech blasts my brain into ranting and heaving through written word to express that which I should be paid for but all is stolen by the men (and their women) who claim they represent all that is fair, just and that all opportunities should be fought for, which they do making millions to promote this facade that "they" appear to crank out endlessly. I thought of how I wonder if Mr. Blessed, whom I had initially wanted to applaud but my thoughts turn to the dark sinister reality and not the happy-go-lucky "you can do it" "yes I can" (but not you) enforced hate oppression that appears to be the standard amongst these actors who let the population know that they care about all the under dogs fighting for a chance.

I wonder if this prestigious male, white, in the upper circles of English society, has either brushed elbows with or is associated with the "aristocrat" who, along with a host of wealthy out of Europ-a land, are ensuring that their "freedom and equality Democracy" American minions are ousting me from every opportunity possible that I have striven for, and stealing ideas from me because they only expect to be served instant top positions if they just perform the hate acts they are programmed to repeat literally without a glitch in behavior from one to the other (globally).
Does he know of this white male who is a producer, etc etc "art" personality in the "upper" circles of English society who was MURDERING ME by poisoning and stealing ideas an dhaving me nearly killed in accidents because he could not stand to see me have a chance to obtain success that might infringe on his expecation that only he and his ilk are "allowed" to dream and dare and claim they represent the freedom to do and be what you want to dare to dream to be if only you will repeat after "me".

If so, which I suspect is true that they have at least been in the same room someplace in the space and time of their circles touching and fleeting social encounters into the "posh" society that has also enveloped the United States.

I wonder if Mr. Blessed would ever dare to say to this male that he thinks it wrong that my dreams are being literally tortured out of me because these white males claim only they and whomever they chose to perform the roles they expect, in order to retain the stereotypes that leave THEM in positions of power but with a few token puppets performing all the hate acts whenever possible to demonstrate that they are willing and able to enforce the murder operations necessary to claim that white males can be whatever they want to be if they only get up from the fence and crush opposition.

I had at first attempted to write for the first time a gracious post about this actor, but as I listened to his lecture about being "positive" all these other thoughts came to mind. The situation of this attack upon me has reached epically universal proportions to the extent that there is almost no subject, and certainly no "major" actor which doesn't bring a flood of "triggered" response out of me concerning this situation. I really wanted to write something nice, fluffy and positive but the reality as opposed to the fantasy was just too much flashing red lights and sirens and alarms blasting in my subconscious about making a serious support for this sentiment. Of course being positive is a crucial path towards fulfilling your goals, despite whatever race or class you belong to. However, the reality has shown that lynch mobs will assassinate threats and I have been targeted by a covert lynch mob for the very reason that I tried to fly high and achieve my potential.

Sorry Mr. Blessed I really tried to find something gratifying in an actor but dismally cannot once again. I doubt this actor has anything to do with BLM protests either, dismissing the whole thing and that it, like the pandemic, will just "go away" eventually if you just remain positive and not "negative" like these protestors are acting (I faintly can hear him say this in the privacy of his estate with his wife but never in public where he makes his most theatrical huge broad smiles and wiles even if he does it unconsciously, as he has been programmed to create this image.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...