Sunday, October 18, 2020

I was very drugged up by terrorists inserting drug patches on my sleeping, inert body last night. My posts were ranting and extremely under the influence of their disgusting drugs. The people teleporting me are more disgusting than I can begin to describe here. As they are allowed to continue to torture me, they all continue for years and years, obtaining highest awards and positions for participating in this most sleazy and foul contract out on me. They come to believe all the lies that they are told to reinforce by physical assault heaped upon me from actor-to-actor, now politicians and political commentary personalities on YouTube. The gamut is widening to such extremes but the prevailing faction has been those who claim to represent the "alternative" or "liberal" faction of media or politics, in this delusional society existing now in a tumultuous state due to the years of these psychic cancers now erupting into the consciousness of the country as people are dying in thousands every week.. Like a virus feeding off it's expansion, these famous celebrities, the one I wrote of today who is a most sick and evil rotten personality (as they all really are when you get to know them if they get buttons to press to torture and attack someone for the private pleasures of this sick group that has been so spoiled with false flattery they are inhuman at this point. The spiritually and emotionally very sick woman who has been this symbol of interpersonal coaching and life skills is a most evil and; vile parasitic personality as almost all of these celebrities who have teleported me are when they can express it in a "safe" sleazy orgy prostitution environment. They are very at home in this environment. Don't forget which politician comes out of this orgy whorewood scene and is friends with them all and is participating in this torture and violence scam out on me which no one will stop. They become more sleazy, sick and violent as no one stops them and time goes by. The rotten sick ugly woman who attacked me last night is attacking me to get yet another free deal or promotion out of this contract, as she has been going on doing for years now without end. The more they attack me, the more psychopathic behaviors they exhibit. Absolutely without conscience or soul, devoid completely of compassion. If I were to call them psychopathic scumbags that would be the highest compliment I could give them at this point. This is what is supposed to represent the "best" of America: top H-wood "A-list" celebrities and a few notable "top" politicians, and the rest of you reading this post give them all permission to do this, probably most of you wish you could also participate in this torture situation alongside the very wealthy "elite" scum who feed off of the bottom tiers of the layers of decency that should be upheld but isn't in humanity. You reading this who are as responsible as the top leaders for all the problems facing America and the world at this point, just remain silent or support these same people attacking me, "representing" the under dogs of the world through their movies and talk shows and politics; who have been in the forefront of these powerful positions for DECADES. They are completely corrupted and I believe absolutely mentally ill, if you take a scale weighing the cultural norms of civility to be a somewhat compassionate view towards their constituents and their fanbase. Absolute murdering rapist and probably yes, pedophiles. The Qanon theorist are so absolutely out-of-touch and delusional with the reality of what they heralding as a champion of their fake cause, because so many of these same types of people openly and with great hate attack me using the same system as these top officials and media personalities. That also includes you reading this now, today. Perhaps in the future if my blog is read by a wider base than those people will care and be shocked somewhat at my claims. I wonder if there will ever be evidence for my claims as there must be ample videos taken of me being assaulted while teleported. Of course, no one is forthcoming with evidence much less any support for me whatsoever. In the future perhaps that will dramatically change. For now: it is laughable to me to see that the QAnon psychos believe that this celebrity coming out of that herd of rapist and psychopathic scumbags of H-wood Whorewood is going to save anyone from rape or pedophilia. I have made a determination which I have not kept, that is to stop writing and absolutely shut all this hate and misery out and just not participate in their crime any longer. I have been writing about this on both Facebook and for the relatively short time here on this blog for EIGHT YEARS and so far not a single soul has approached me with anything but more exploitative advances to entrap me. I will wait I must not react although the drugs are so powerful they force a very nearly psychotic reaction to the torture that these scumbag sleaze rapist creepos from Whorewood H-wood inflict upon me. Your favorite compassionate bs operators are absolutely rotten to the core, violent, rapists, sleazy, nasty--but then, what has America become to endorse such fake products in the first place?

 I really cannot describe how badly the drugs affect rationality and cognition and "normal" coherency. The utter and sheer violence that these psycho creeps inflict on me, last night was this woman who has not stopped attacking me for years now, years on and on and on, like the last few people I have been writing about. They attack me and all of them go on nightly for years nad years and years participating in this torture scenario. They applaud their male friends and husbands raping and then torturing me, they attack me afterwards or before. This woman I wrote of earlier today has gone on, like the woman I described a few days ago or last week, the Israeli actor who is some rotten foul Parasite, just like this black parasite who has been operating with the blonde Nazi parasites who have only been cheered on for their movie roles about fighting Nazis. And on and on. THey are all so disgusting it's impossible to relate. The hacking is as usual blocking keys and my brain is always under this technological influence blocking neural firing. 


I regret having written something earlier today that could be used to discredit me. That is all. The disgusting creeps I write of only become more emboldened as people observe and see and know what they are doing to me and yet they are never apprehended or stopped in this crime. They become more violent as people like you reading this ALLOW them to continue unabated. Some of them have made news due to the increase in the violence of their personalities. So far I can list three of them who have participated and have made headlines for their increasingly violent behavior. I believe participating in this torture situation has unleashed their violence, which has so far been only rewarded by the majority of people reading my posts who, if they object, continue to allow this hate organization to flourish.


No comments:

Post a Comment