Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Reading on IndiWire of a terrorist teleporting (me) H-wood celebrity signing a petition against current political crises. Black, gay, and hissing spitting and insulting me in defense of his female partner along with a slew of black performers and entertainers. All supporting those who are partnering with rabid racists (as in anti-black, anti-Semitic, misogynist, elitist Nazis out of Europe and beyond and also the American contingent of that said group).

 I think I will never watch another spike lee movie, Ophrah clip forced upon my YouTube channel (as I never watched her tv show beyond a few minutes, maybe three times and could not take any more of the blase boring fake psychological and fashion and etc Krap she puts out, I never was impressed in the least). I will never watch the Jewish writer who stole my ideas, (he touts himself as being "Jewish" but adamantly stands with blonde Nazi bigots behind and next to him hissing in hate at me. Please note that I have not associated myself with the J-community in my life, only experimented in trying to observe and see if that identification fitted me. It does not. All of these "Jewish" attackers are staunchly open about their religious affiliation and are vehemently assisting bigot white Nazis along with the blacks and all the other minority minions in attacking me. I can't remember his name because my brain is swamped by the tech influence. I have had at least 2 score of Tyler Perry photo inserts on my searches for many years. One of them was glaring into the camera alongside bloated O-rah making what I consider to be a replicated evil look I see almost daily by stalkers in the streets, staring at me with aloof dislike and contempt and shock. It's like they are all possessed by the same demon making the exact same facial expression. It is more than tres creep stuff.

I can never watch any more of the blonde nazi movies, that was my convicion long ago---meaning those who have teleported and tortured me for years upon end, bringing in Europ-a nazis, black Americans operating with Nazis, one violent Canadian who threatened my life four times who continues to plague my internet with the symbol he choose to represent his trigger response. The black gay male I wrote of above, who participated with a host of H-wood "celebrities" (many of which I have never heard of before, as I am blocked from real internet searches while the faces and info of the attacker terrorists teleporting me have covered every search engine slot I wanted to use to discover other actors, other ideas and concepts that exist on the internet. The hacking extends to searches being limited in scope to the point that I get almost no news except for that which those participating in the terrorist operations force on my internet, with them prominently displayed every time.


Billy Porter, that is one most ugly and vile towards me. He hissed and spat at me that I was "attacking black people": when I called rotten A-rah an "Aunt Jemima" one time while asleep, teleported, under hypnosis for "truth" torture extraction under duress and torture and poisoning and rape and violence, which Church-going A-prah makes a public statement about her absolute righteous stand on all issues (that could land her a slot as a US PRESIDENT....??? God forbidNO to this evil monstrosity idealization of the media circus hypocrisy--putting it mildly).


Endlessly stating that her inclusion in a most racist, bigoted and sexist Nazi and other nefarious mafia and sinister hate organizations utilizing this technology of teleportation, the "gang stalking" terrorist assassination network--and I see Porter signing a petition because he's playing that game too. An absolutely nasty and hatefilled bigoted sexist man towards me. Absolutely psychologically violent, "getting up in my face" with hate, staring from nearly a few inches away from my face while I can barely see in that state (but I can discern their faces, their expressions and I know they are these "famous" personalities--to me they are famous for expletive**). They are absolutely assured that they can torture, sexually abuse, insult, threaten, have my body mutilated by their terrorist home-invasion teams, tortured with electronic weapons, teleported to sick and stupid skits only unevolved human beings could sanction or conduct or participate in. 


Two years ago I called this whore creep Aprah an Aunt Jemima. 
since then her threats, violence and torture has gone on without end. Demanding an apology I can never do that as she's so disgusting when offered this technology, backed up by extremely racist, anti-Semitic mafia out of America and Italy--as they all (these performers) go shopping in Milan and to the fashion festivals and put photos of themselves sitting alongside the most rabid of racists in these fashion events, which really are a social standing photo-op of privilege and elitist status in the Nazi circles they rely on for their positions in the media complex.


There are a few more, one teleported me once or twice then stopped. Her photo as a commercialized Adidas representative was prominently placed right at a corner where I turn in the shopping mall where these H-wood personalities order HUNDREDS of people, the Nazis out of Europe and their minion Thai (shh..slaves) partners attack me most viciously. 

Spike Lee, another personality that stole a concept from me, posted it on my IMDB search with the undertitle of the Greek play I wrote of, which was not defined as such for any advertisement. When I wrote a response on my private, but hacked by all of them to steal and suck out ideas before and after continuing torture (it's now 7 years of Lee participating in this, I don't know how many years of Aprah but that parasite does not stop attacking me with her other aspiring black "brothers and sisters" who want an easy promotion if they spit, thrust genitals in my face, threaten me, have my home defiled and decimated, order physical torture, rape and partial dismemberment EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR YEARS--sitting right next to open anti-American bigot Nazis out of Europe who they openly defer to when the attack is aimed at me.

Out of all of these personalities besides the most viciously racist pit gang members, the white blonde and other europ-a-based personalities like his wife, his friends, the Nazis and the massive numbers of Americans who are also part of this global organization who sponsor and keep these H-wood personalities afloat--the blacks are ESSENTIAL WORKERS for the 4th Reich propaganda machine and these most openly bigoted white Nazi personalities are urging them to viciously violently and openly assault me and that is to protect the Nazi interests in keeping stereotypes alive while purporting to be fighting against these roles and stereotypes. The "Big Lie" is what Hitler called this type of psychological manipulation. It has been in operation for decades, just as these media personalities have been around for decades and now want to establish entire mogul positions in the media--ostensibly it appears by demonstrating how viciously racist they will be when they get a chance to unleash their pent-up rage about being "discriminated" against themselves. 


I ask whomever reads this, if you are against this system and it's ramifications, which extend far beyond my private and personal story but as people who may have followed this situation for all these 7 years of me being teleported, raped and tortured JUST by this H-wood group (and they were stalking me using technology before that, obviously)--if you can't tell, the current global condition has come to a near catastrophic calamity level and I can only state that the most seeming warm-hearted and compassionate of these people who attack me to demonstrate how they will utilize torture, technocratic tyranny, fascist methodology, are those like Aprah who are attacking me most openly and for years after calling that rotten and bloated sick foul thing an "Aunt Jemima" one time over 2 years ago. I can't apologize to this rotten thing because calling her that is an understatement and I really can't back down and allow this rotten creep to use, abuse and exploit me nor can I allow any single one of them if possible.


I ask and I urge and request that people get this rotten bloated sick evil hypocritical whale Aprah off of me completely. I can only emphatically state "Goddamn do not allow more of these H -wood celebrities to run for any political office". If that rotten evil "discriminated against black woman" got any real technocratic power, which she already has been handed for all the years of attacking me, the result would be as egregious as what is the current state of damage to the US economy, community, and she would promote fascist Nazi anti-Semitism whenever it would behoove her to obtain a promotion, as she has been doing with me. That also includes rotten and evil Spike Lee, who was most thrilled to be attacking me as a symbol of RESISTANCE TO RACISM that he embraces when the spotlight of racism is put off him and his "friends" in the business. Billy Porter is a most nasty and hateful personality. Now thrust up into the main spotlight for his "trans" stance and gay rights and black rights--insisting that I am "racist" by calling this woman who is attacking me for WHITE SUPREMACISTS who control both of them.  The sick and rotten lies of these putrid creeps, and more of them I have not mentioned--the woman who I tried to write about, her name is blanked out completely due to the effect of the technology on my memory right now, and my emotions of course I am in a ranting hate lowered state of intellectual style due to the downward pulling of the situation, that years have gone by and I remain tortured and attacked and dismembered and fighting for m ylife against poisoning and toxic shock inhalation--teleported once more to sick and rotten disgusting creeps under the orders of these most immature and filthy and vile personalities who need to torture someone to obtain ideas, cozen up to filthy Europ-a Nazis in order to obtain promotions, which means of course they are in control over the American media and the corporate interests that control the entire panorama of the politico-media spectrum.

Hateful and sick people. Please get them off me please, I do hope that if the election proves to bring a change that FINALLY PEOPLE WILL STOP ALLOWING THESE CREEP PARASITES TO ATTACK, TELEPORT OR HAVE MY HOME INVADED. They should be forced to pay financial reparations as I remain almost homeless with all threats to my life on almost every side of me in every area of survival. Like so many of the disenfranchized people in America now being kicked out of their homes, who watched this dribbling s**t on the tube that these rotten "compassionate" supporting every lost cause defending black rights and that K-rap they put out for decades--how corrupt and rotten they are in REAL LIFE when they are performing the sleazy hate acts and supporting rape and racism for their bigot handlers who turn them into media constructs of compassion. The people dying and being kicked out, evicted RIGHT NOW are a large portion of the dumbed down who watched the crap these fake pieces of K-rap put out year after year, believing in the s*** that was pumped into their brains with the fake sighing and oohs of the crowds while these parasitic expletives hugged and kissed their white bigot interviewees about how they are oppressed in their relationships. How much more of a f**ing Aunt Jemima defending the bigot white master can one be to turn around  hissing in hate and performing violence towards a "jewish" person who actually has nothing to do with the religion or the disapora, which is placing an absolute racist stereotype and template upon someone else in a most open display of racism possible. 


I can go on listing these personalities but I IMPLORE people reading this to PLEASE NOT ALLOW THEM TO TELEPORT OR ATTACK ME ANY LONGER. That goes also for the black rappers but their names are too odious for me to write out, as they are repulsive to me by now and their Krap is too much to bear any longer on a personal psychological level. I can fully understand why Prince wanted nothing to do with these performers, I can't understand how he could have been interviewed on bloated Aprahs' stupid and fake tv show as he did. I guess perhaps he was mind controlled or sold out as well. I really don't know what he was doing, I stopped following his career very early on in his career. My staunch support of him was as a musician and for the supreme musical vision he helped bring to Minneapolis at the heyday of his career. I am indebted to him for opening my vistas into greater artistic integrity and for opening a portal of spectacular beauty. 


He never once, I have NEVER ONCE HEARD PRINCE SAY that he was a victim of racism and he never came out as this sort of fake liar ever in his career. As a result, he sent people to surround me with warnings about the people I was hanging out with, made an offer of meeting in a very indirect way, and had his staff treat me with very kindly support (nods of greeting when I walked into the club, etc etc meaning First Avenue). I also was approached by his associates when I lived on South Beach, Miami. As a man who has never once stated he was a victim, he showed more humanity towards me than the blacks who are attacking me, just a few I listed above, there are a few others mostly almost violently screaming in media presentations exclusively their entire personality structures revolve around claiming they are victims of racism. Most hate-driven vile and nasty and abusive towards me, with Aprha this sleazy and nasty vile parasite being one of the worst. This rotten and I say EVIL thing wanted to be US President. 

How many more people will be killed by the vicious hypocrisy of the H -wood Nazi/Mafia cartel representatives such as those listed above, the slew of white "liberal" "#Me Too!" (especially) white "feminist" mostly the blondes, and etc all the "liberals" who care are viciously attacking me (not "all" but after around 30-50, *I have lost count all these years, continuously come after me it feels like "all" but I know that is not "all" of H-wood).

The enormity and the years of this never-ending make all descriptions in the most superlative case.

Please get them the Hell off me finally after years of writing about this and them. 

There are many, many many more of them unnamed. I mean stop this contract out on me, this is sickness and injustice amplified by MILLIONS of people participating in this crime. The planet has become sick and deadly due to this organization, in it's global ramification and their actions, extent of the scope of their "power" and the disconnect to nature and nurturing humanity that they represent. They also love killing and torturing animals as part of their torture techniques. Nature and respect for love, nature and all that is the apex of human realization are anathema to them. That is what they truly bring to the world.

-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment