Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Terrorist Report October 21, 2020. Besides the long list of routine attacks (partial dismemberment nightly, filth sprayed into my room by mechanical arms jutting through obscure panels that I have pasted, pounded and boarded up) the drilling, pounding and hammer in the studio beneath mine has been ongoing for a few days. This is over 7 month of drilling, pounding and hammer that goes on without pause, for hours daily, for the last 2 years.

*First, as a forward to this post, re-reading I see immediately that the grammar has been attacked by hackers in the title above after I had checked that all was fine, then published. Opening this page once more I find a string of typos and rewrites just in the title alone. I am not going to alter anything. I wrote "hammering" and hackers changed the plural to singular. That is only one example. I am not going to redo the rest below. All mistakes, typos and inaccurate grammar are due to hacking inserts. As I type the keyboard is going haywire and my fingers are not able to move where my brain is directing them. The usual, as usual obfuscations of my writing and cognitive intent in writing always blocked, rewritten, hacked and deleted/strung together into inarticulate sentences and paragraphs*


 I ask readers to stop this travesty of Justice that has been perpetuated during the last few administrations (all my life) and for me to live without torture, rape while unconscious, my home made filthy, toxic and disgusting so all I do is repair, spend money to fight for my defense and I am left in less than subpoverty income. Fighting perpetually to heal from poisoning while these millionaire/billionaire terrorist "celebrities" and politicians collaborate with the local terrorist "gang stalking" organization to block access to financial solvency so I cannot afford to pay for health care of any kind whatsoever. Left living in torture chambers for years upon end while I continuously see ideas I barely can pound down on this keyboard stolen and then reinstalled on my every search item because this has been the protocol for endorsement and promotion for these hate-mongering fake idols and their posturing humanitarianism and concern about Americanism. (Whatever that means by now).

Years ago all I did was write on Facebook that I need a safe place to live. The terrorists conducting years of torture aimed at me made sure that I was kicked out of the place I had been living, under non-stop torture, dismemberment and violence, to this place with increased attacks until the dismemberment is making me partially crippled. The avenues of entry into my room have been increased in this current torture/surveillance prison situation by nearly double compared to the last place I lived, which was unbearable and deadly and toxic as they were poisoning me to death and I was so drugged I could not even fight to clean the stink and mess as I breathed it in continuously, bedridden and sick every day.


I NEED A SAFE HOME WITHOUT THIS VIOLENCE I AM NO CRIMINAL i HAVE DONE NOTHING TO "DESERVE" DECADES OR A LIFETIME OF TORTURE, POISONING, DRUGGING AND RAPE, THEFT OF MY HOME, PROPERTY AND MY LIFE AND PETS AND HOME AND EVERYTHING I CREATE AND WRITE AND THINK ALL STOLEN BY INCOMPETENT THEIVES POSTURING AS THE "ELITE" THAT YOU ALL ARE NOW ONLY QUESTIONING LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF. The gamut of these criminals is the gamut of the H-wood industry "A-list" celebrities and those silent and invisible investors (out of EuroP-A land the Nazis and bigots who are orchestrating all these murders and protests and counter-protests and programming the Americans to go out and shoot and kill in militia groups in the streets. The internet and technology now ties them together in less than a millisecond. 


I am now ranting but nevertheless, this crime against me, for decades, is far more violent than the majority of prison sentences, solitary confinement, torture, rape, poisoning and violence and it is all being condoned by the US Government and former administrations. Performed like stupid, violent and rabid APES who suck, drain and snort up all they can like greedy, stupid and violent PIGS the celebrities do the bidding of their "masters" (that includes whites and any other culture, as this is not a racial profile it is a sad human condition derived out of brainwashing and programming conditioning).

No comments:

Post a Comment