Monday, October 26, 2020

Senator Whitehouse (D-Rhode Island): Thank you for the music tip. Heavy metal confirmation hearings, hearing diminished from reality check hard core death metal meltdown. Illdisposed - There's Something Rotten... in the State of Denmark (1997) Ultra HQ

 Oh, the hacking, keyboard manipulation by remote hackers, my brain obscured and blanketed by their brain-altering tech: but worst is the rewriting and deletion efforts of the hackers. I see from re-reading for the third time (I must write, publish, go back into the post and rewrite at least three times in order to try to recreate what I had typed the first time. Every time I publish I  read my blog and hackers have deleted much, changed words to alter meaning, repeated phrases three times in a row. This first paragraph below was so badly rewritten that the meaning had been changed to it's opposite. They also rearranged the paragraph structure so ideas I had written two paragraphs down were placed at the top. I think they deleted two entire paragraphs. I am not going to fight this any longer. I want to say that Senator Whitehouse of Rhode Island is repeating what I have been writing about the H-wood power behind the terror operations aimed non-stop at me by this ever-increasing group of "famous celebrities" who partner with POLITICIANS (or turn into politicians). I can't even write more about it at this point as terror attacks are still not stopped and I remain pretty much on my own fight alone against an army of terrorists attacking me on all sides, every day and night--alone with no support. 

IF the hackers have deleted paragraphs or altered content, then I am going to add this most telling post first. The title of this post was written in a technologically-induced "drug" or brain-hormone altered state. It's not only like being spun around in a centrifuge but also like my thoughts are being blocked like someone is pressing a button and words come out with gaps between the cohesiveness that should be there in the words and my thoughts.


The situation of the Supreme Court nomination is akin, to me, of a  huge national crisis and catastrophe in the making. I wrote letters to my State's Senators and got polite thank you replies, plus the political campaigning against the actions taken that I truly disagree with on all the geo-political affronts that the Republicans are performing in their dire tasks. Both of the Senators for "my" State are Republicans.

----------

What Whitehouse is saying in these videos is that legislation is being bypassed by anonymous donors sponsoring legislation that is not legislated upon but passed, rather, to the Supreme Court or will be in the very near future. The operative word is, "unprecedented" but nevertheless, the Dems are pontificating on the injustice of all of this and yet, it was the preceding administration that "allowed" this situation to come to pass. It was the preceding administration that also allowed me to be passed around from one rapist abuser to the next utilizing this technology, including non-stop terror , poisoning and dismemberment actions taken on a daily basis and from administration-to-administration, all without pause or support or defense provided to me, and still I wait for any responsibility from any party within either of the "bipartisan" groups to stop this terror operation which has greatly been a large component of why the current administration was handed power by these "black money" groups funding these nefarious technological operations. I suggest people stop adulating people like the founder of Tesla and start looking behind the fake fat mases these fat bats (they are not cool cats) put on for their photo ops. 

Listen to this and remember that your participation in these events forced upon me in this hate and terror operation have brought this condition to it's current impasse. Of course the celebrities who are reading this do not give a damn about the political destruction that they have brought into being using this technology and the contracts associated with creating this fascist State. They want death, destruction and to rise up and control as much as possible when the aftermath has cleared. But I write and post this today because Mr. Sheldon Whitehouse has in this way confirmed my thoughts and admonitions and fears and tirades in these posts--so badly written, so absolutely badly hacked and rewritten and under the influence (written under the influence) of absolutely blanketing "mind control" tech and keyboard obstruction and my motor skills blocked so badly I must fight to get my fingers to move. Black money funding these operations. I know many of them to be groups out of foreign countries using these American media and political puppets to do their bidding, to appear chaotic and incompetent. I think all are really instructed on exactly what to say and do. There are greater powers behind all the seemingly insane actions of these actors turned politicians. The Supreme Court has no responsibility to provide transparency or provide information about their donors and funding partners. This is looking to become a very deadly situation in the future unless something happens to get this awful pseudo religious demon away from the Supreme Court nomination. Otherwise, until you actors and writers out of H-wood who may have some iota of respect for your country and it's heritage, then I suggest you stop doing nothing about these actions you know of concerning me and th is group because they have been tantamount in helping to create this current disastrous political situation. I believe there is much worse deterioration of the United States legal and political system to come if these people using these technologies against me in these terror operations are not made transparent, their actions stopped, this system unraveled from the entanglements of the US political top tiers (or any other lower level). That also goes for the media which almost exactly operates under the same "tentacles" and organization controlling the political sphere.



-------------




This video below, which I post often, but somehow it hits that black hole spot in my psyche. I recall that the month prior to the 9/11 attack, when I lived in Gainesville, Florida. If you readers do or don't know, Gainesville is the home of the University of Florida (f*off Gators!!!). I rode student busing from my rental apartment which essentially was in the student rental apartment neighborhood of the SW area. This is an absolute fact but I have never heard or read this mentioned ANYWHERE. The Gainesville bus, I don't know if it was an Alachua county bus route, but it operated in tandem with student housing. My bus in particular, out to my (very pretty) rental place called Bridgelight Apartments had a placard posted at the top of the front seat on the bus. It was a large advertisement about FREE BUSING without requirements of student ID or payment ON SESPTEMBER 11, THE DAY OF THE WORLD  TRADE CENTER ATTACKS. Predisposed to preparting for emergency services, this bus system had been alerted in advance to create a front campaign for a free busing day because obviously those in "power" assumed that the power grid may be overtaxed and this would reduce the chaos for a short while on that very day. Since that time, I have searched the internet and even asked people (when I lived in Gainesville) about this ad and apparently no one but me recognized this or mentioned or acknowledged that there was this free service mysteriously offered only on that one day, only one single time in the years that I lived in Gainesville. It obviously was a harbinger of the attacks and the university was part of the huge infrastructure of this orchestrated terrorist attack. 


*Nota Bene: much hacking in the above paragraph. Words had been rewritten with typos and misspellings. A few words were rewritten to have no semblance to actual English language. You have to guess on a few of the retyped words which word I had actually used. Right now the keyboard is nearly impossible to use due ot hacking and my brain is so blocked I can barely think except in the most simple terms. I can't access memory or more indepth analysis. A few ideas were repeated by hackers three times in a row. Ha ha, so funny for the idiots to discredit.


SENATOR WHITEHOUSE absolutely echoes my years of writing about H-wood and the "tentacles" of a singular entity creating various oppositional splinter groups, all with different names and identities but all operating under the same onus of power. All I have been writing is repeated by Senator Whitehouse. I wonder if there will be more ado about this senator. I wonder if he will survive covert murder operations of if he is legitimately concerned. He appears to be. Without giving names or dates or information, the details are sketchy and I do not want to "believe" with him providing evidence of these claims about The Federalist Group donating from silent donors $17 million dollar checks to influence Supreme Court Nominations and the activities of that court. Senator Whitehouse also claims that the Supreme Court has fewer transparency checks and balances than even the Circuit Courts. The Supreme Court, according to Whitehouse's speech for this Senate Judiciary Committee nomination session makes clear that the Supreme Court is unaccountable to inspection or investigation. The same appears to be true for H-wood and it's extreme influence in politics with all the funding, celebrity endorsements, and the pacts made between politicians and celebrities, with all their Nazi/mafia foreign gratuities (gifts, prizes, nomination, mansions, jets, awards, studios in exchange for power-sharing operations in the US politico-media grid/monopoly.


I am now struggling to fight to move my hand to keys I want to press. In addition to my head feeling dizzy and not being able to "remember" words and access concepts, higher vocabulary and etc.

These attacks usually occur after extreme abuse and hate from the teleportation combined with the physical attacks which are always a serialized routine disfiguration and torture situation--every single day, plus drugging to create hysteria in my writing. 


I am completely censored in this way from exhibiting coherency and I usually digress into hate and hyperbolic rage rants. I am trying to explain all these years of these hysterical posts. I write now at 9 pm and the early morning drugging, the torture from sleeping MK ULTRA teleportation torture, abuse and hate that is a non-stop routine (for over 10 years now) and I can write, barely getting much out, barely able to think without struggling and my fingers just won't move to keys and the keyboard is blocked and stiffened.

I want readers to understand that most of my posts are excessively ranting due to these conditions which override my efforts to remain stoically staunch, strong and unmoved by all these extraneous attacks upon my body, physical surroundings and mind/body/spirit continuum which the terrorists are working with the most sincere focus to shatter permanently. I am struggling to write anything now the hacking and the attack on my brain has rendered me nearly fighting to pound out and think of words. I end here--there is a bit below. I want to add this today because the discrediting actions have been "successful" on the terrorists' part in reshaping my writing to the point that I have lost most credibility I believe with readers. It appears to ranting and hate-filled. these are hateful and rotten people attacking me. IF there is something akin to "demonic possession" they are truly demons attacking me, filled with hate, negativity, acting like sick and stupid things they are truly disgusting. My hate writing is only a small reflection of how utly these "beautiful "celebrities really are, of you take into account that the loving kindness of humanity is what has saved the human race from extinction. With these technologies in the hands of these life-f**ck parasites, the future of the planet is now standing on a "razor's edge" of insanity put into organized chaos. They all appear wonderfully happy after they pour their ugliness out on me after stealing idea after idea from me using torture and mind control extraction.

---------------

This was a long digression from my original point. The mind control technology has been changed or increased so when I write I am like floating and spinning and can't access words or remember what I want to say and get lost in personal miserable recounts of the hate of these sleazy and nasty parasites attacking me. I wanted to say that Sheldon Whitehouse has absolutely confirmed what I have been saying but like him, I cannot provide which group specifically is responsible for funding these hate idiots attacking me using this technology. Unlike him, I have no access to obtaining this information but I believe he does and does not provide any evidence and leaves all his claims as mere theorizing and what could be construed as "conspiracy theory".

-----------


Thus, every time I think about the US Government in my MK ULTRA attack "experimentee" (non-consensual of course) I think of this video, and I have played it often in the last few days.

I must add that the attack on my brain (my hands can barely move to keys, like I can't move my hands well at all) . I search for words as my brain is blanked out completely from accessing my information center (of my memory) and the keyboard is always hacked and made stiff and very hard ot write on. Keys are juxtaposed, like the word in the last sentence but I'm not going to correct it, I want readers to see that I acknowledge what the hackers are doing. I am fighting to be able to move my fingers they are frozen my brain is under extreme attack while the computer is very badly hacked. Now the words aren't appearing whatsoever and spaces are inserted and etc. I wonder if I ever will get any support or block from any of these attacks from anybody on the planet where I actually have protection against this injustice and these attacks.

Here is my thought on how corrupt the government is, at this point I can't help but believe tha tkilling people has become a way for government to pass unwarranted and dangerously undemocratic legislation on emergency decree (by fiat) Executive Orders. Now all opposition can be dissolved the the new Supreme Court overriding legislative debate.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...