Wednesday, October 7, 2020

I NEED HEALTH CARE DUE TO ATTACKS BY THESE TERRORIST/WHORES. MY TOE HAS BEEN BROKEN, THE OTHER TOES ARE NOW BEING DAMAGED AND POINTING COMPLETELY IN AN OBTUSE DIRECTION THEY DISLOCATED THE TOE SO BADLY. MY BODY IS BEING SLICED AND CUT WITH HUGE SCRAPED AREAS OF SKIN REMOVED--FOR THE PAST FEW NIGHTS DUE TO THE SLEAZY SKANK WHORE AND HER GROUP OF CRAP WHO HAVE ATTACKED ME FOR PROMOTION FOR OVER 7 YEARS AND ARE STILL TRYING TO SUCK OUT ALL THEY CAN OUT OF MURDERING ME. APPLAUSE AND CHEERS ONLY AWAIT THEM. I CANNOT AFFORD HEALTH CARE BECAUSE OF THE FINANCIAL BLOCKS THESE MILLIONAIRE FILTHY WHORES HAVE DONE TO PREVENT ME FROM EARNING A SINGLE PENNY AND STUCK ON SUBPOVERTY (LESS THAN $700 PER MONTH) TO EXIST ON. PLUS i MUST BUY AND BUY MATERIALS TO ENDLESSLY FIGHT--OVER 2 YEARS OF THIS GOING ON TO THIS MOMENT i AM TAKING A BREAK FROM PASTING AND POUNDING TO SEAL OFF ALL AREAS WHERE THESE MECHANICAL ARMS HAVE BROKEN MY BODY MARRED MY SKIN POURED CHEMICALS ON MY SKIN POISONED AND DRUGGED MY FOOD AND P0URED FUNGUS AND MOLD INTO MY HOME--FOR SOME ROTTEN SKANK STUPID WHORES WHO YOU ALL "LOVE" AS YOUR CELEBRITIES AND THEIR FILTHY NAZI EUROPIG CRAP WHO ARE CONDUCTING THESE OPERATIONS FOR THE "LIBERAL" PIG APES YOU ALL CHEER ON AS YOUR "LIBERAL" REPRESENTATIVES IN WHOREWOOD.

 GODDAMN I NEED HEALTH CARE, MY BODY IS COMPLETELY BROKEN DOWN FROM STRESS, POISONING, AND THE NIGHTLY SEVERING OF MY GUM TISSUE, MY TOE BROKEN OUT OF JOINT SO BADLY MY ENTIRE FOOT IS BEING DISLOCATED. THE LIST OF DAMAGE TO MY BODY, PLUS POISONING    LEAVING HUGE SAGGING FLABS OF POISON GLUED INTO MY BONES AND SKELETON, HANGING OFF LIKE A POT OF SAGGING CELLULITE AS THE HARD POISONS PUSH SEBACIOUS TISSUE UPWARDS. PLUS NOT BEING ABLE TO EXERCISE PLUS BEING ABUSED AND TORTURED IN EVERY SINGLE WAY, EVERY DAY AND NIGHT. ALL LOVING, KIND AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE AND ANIMALS, LITERALLY ALL PUSHED COMPLETELY AWAY FROM ME. THE SKANKS ARE READING THIS GLIB AND ABSOLUTELY DETERMINED TO DESTROY ME FOR MORE PROMOTIONS. THE YEARS OF TORTURING ME WITH ME WRITING ABOUT WHAT SICK CRAP THEY ARE, H OW THEY ARE SELL-OUTS COMPLETELY BRINGING A NAZI RACIST GENOCIDE SYSTEM INTO FULL EFFECT WHILE CLAIMING THEY ARE FIGHTING THE ACTORS AND PERSONALITIES WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE "RESPONSIBLE" FOR WHAT THEY, THEMSELVES ARE BEING PROMOTED AND CELEBRATED BY.  All being controlled and paid by the people they claim they are fighting.

I used to be very beautiful, my body is now so ugly from years of inertia, poisoning, they have pounded spider veins into my thighs. My toes have been smeared with hardening chemicals under the toenails, which are now tangled and crooked and mostly missing. They are cutting skin off my shins every time I shave my legs. I wake up and a score of bloody scars are covering my legs, where they were not there when I went to bed. The rest of my body is a huge mess of bruises, blemishes from eruptions due to chemicals and fungus smeared on my skin. Poison hardening into my body. These disgusting whore Nazi pigape creeple crap had to make sure my beauty was destroyed, I sit alone in a room paralyzed from poisoning watching as my body is being slowly dismembered and broken while all I do is fight to stop the  mechanical arms from entering through cupboards. NO HELP FROM ANYBODY except for items which appear when I am looking for specific things in dollar stores; items I purchase as I try to GUESS what to buy on this subpoverty income which I really need to buy medicine, get surgery for my foot, but the list of items I try to buy to block take what tiny money I have every month and every single thing I do except for pouring cement on the walls is never enough to stop this utter destruction of my body and life and property. I buy what I can only imagine will block out these mechanical arms; which also open my front door as the terrorist rapists come in and destroy my body, which is how my toe has lately been broken. All funded by the government of the United States, with the former Secretary of State hatefully and laughing as a participant. as I am not a mechanically-trained person and I have no experience with home repairs, let alone surveillance and break-in apparatus and methodology. There is no information online about break-in technology like what these pig whores are doing to me. I guess using a fake wall with panels and cupboards to insert mechanical arms is so highly top-secret that all these "experts" on YouTube have no clue or information...? Years of simply guessing while so drugged up I could not think clearly, my analytic skills absolutely blocked by drugging and mind control technology. This creep scum greasebag landlord, a completely psychopath filthy stupid ignorant immature piece of crap, operating for people who are supposed to represent the apex of what society has achieved in the 21st Century: he's their go-to pig ape and I have been trying to not damage the furniture as they forced me to sign for all damages--and here I am now after years of fighting to not be attacked due to fighting to block their access to my life--I am now completely having to resort to every single measure as my body has been completely and broken here in this room for all these years of me writing daily BEGGING YOU GODDAMN FUCKERS READING THIS TO PLEASE STOP- THIS CRIME AND STOP THESE PIGS. Yet they remain being adulated and honored for this sleazy hate crime and I remain alone fightign to write asking once more for these disgusting whores to be STOPPED and preferably thrown in prison forever or dead--I really am at the point of fighting for my life against each and every pigape whore who teleports and approaches and puts their rotten videos on my Youtube page. Many of them I have never even clicked on their crappy videos they are just welcomed into the ranks of now over 50 A-list pig ape whores from whorewood--but t his whore I wrote of yesterday and this French contingent has gone on and on for over 7 years--SEVEN YEARS OF TORTURE AND DISFIGURATOIN OF MY BODY AND POISONING WITH FUNGUS as they gloat about this contract. How sick and evil this all is.

The list of damage, permanent is absolutely just briefly mentioned above, perhaps only 5% of the list of damages have been written above. ALL I DO IS FIGHT TO RETAIN WHAT IS LEFT OF MY BODY AND TO STOP BREAK-INS, RAPE AND DESTRUCTION OF MY BODY EVER AGAIN. My clothing is routinely sprayed with stinking fungus and odors that most of the time completely destroy my clothing permanently. I am fighting and fighting this. Why is NO ONE ever going to ever stop this or these fucking pieces of shit ever? Years and years and years have gone by and I remain being worsened daily by severing of my skin, gum tissue, my toes are pointing at a 30-degree angle and are being pushed out of the sockets. My legs are completely covered with bruises, cuts into the skin, spider veins that have been pounded into my legs until the capillaries and veins burst. On and fucking on and on waiting for some semblance of justice but rotten Hillary Clinton's sadistic criminal organization which is as or more violent than the Republican, disguised as all these whores are with their posturing crap--and I remain waiting for the universal court of public opinion to finally OUST these criminal whores out of power once and forever out of the United States reins of power. She is absolutely connected to this increasing list of damages to my body and has only profited off it and laughed about it, sick and rotten creepy bigoted sleaze whore and it's all just a bunch of ignorant and shitty crap who have taken over the top positions of the US. I mean, from the bunches of them that teleport me, not ALL but so many who are and have been put into these positions obviously BY PEOPLE WHO WANT INCOMPETENT SICK AND DIRTY SLEAZY FOUL STUPID CRAP TO BE THEIR PAWNS OF THE DESTRUCTION OF THE UNITED STATES. Thus, I am only subject to the rakes, the fakes, the snakes, the whores, the crap. Some of them have obtained their entire entrance into mainstream media through all these years of torturing and attacking me. They never stop, as apparently they are not very excellent as performers, but torturing me is a sure route to promotion which they absolutely rely upon.


STOP THIS CRAP FINALLY YOU DO-NOTHING READERS unless you are part of this cartel that wants to establish an absolutely corrupt, insensitive and incapable incompetent group into power so they can work through these unscrupulous whores to wreak absolute damage and then, they will provide the CURE and SOLUTION, which is of course them to wrest all control or through their "American" puppets but being operated from behind by these very nasty and violent genocidal pig apes mostly out of Europe but probably out of many countries. I am only subject to the Europigapes but I doubt that is the extent of the entire issue. There is also a Nazi-controlled Israeli who is very similar to MANY MANY Israelis I have been attacked by all these years of this crap going on and on. I have traveled extensively and thus have been in contact with many different types of people. 


These rotten whore pigs who I mention are being paid in millions not only to order these attacks, but to oversee them, and then steal my ideas or partially and turn them into their rotten bs media fodder for the other Nazis who cheer this pigape shit on when they strut on their undeserved red carpet whore walk for cameras flashing. 


I am incensed and I NEED HEALTH CARE IMMEDIATELY. These pigs are attacking me for writing about the minorities who are selling out to Nazis. The "Freedom of speech" is now death threats being orchestrated by Hollywood celebrities. Media moguls. Democratic leaders who are under the control of foreign entities whose aspirations are to take over the United States. Emails that were easily hacked? Yes, a crime PUT HER IN PRISON and throw away the key for her operating in tandem with this UNCONSTITUTIONAL CRIME she laughs about participating in. The damage to my body has increased in what feels like exponential violence since this rotten creep Hillary began to exploit and attack me. THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY NEEDS COMPLETELY A CHANGE AND OVERHAUL. GET THIS ROTTEN CRAP OUT OF THE BACKDROP OF THE PARTY, WITH THEIR martini social party backers, total corrupters of the countries and it's ideals--the babyboomer generation has sold out like the whores they place into power. I do not endorse "Millennials" either, just people who will DEFEND THE US CONSTITUTION FOR EVERY PERSON AND NOT PARTICIPATE IN SLOWLY DISMEMBERING ME AND BLOCKING MY ABILITY TO OBTAIN HEALTH CARE


I NEED HEALTH CARE NOW GODDAMN I NEED HEALTH CARE MY FOOT IS BEING COMPLETELY DESTROYED MY SKIN IS SO DISGUSTING I NEED A HOME WHERE I CAN HEAL I ALSO LIVE UNDER NON-STOP STRESS FROM NON-STOP ATTACK WITH THE MECHANICAL ARMS BREAKING INTO MY HOME FROM THE PATIO MY HOME IS FILTHY AND DISGUSTING MY BODY AND CLOTHING STINKING AND BROKEN I FIGHT TO CLEAN AND HEAL EVERY DAY NON-STOP AND SICK AND PARALYZED FOR THE REST OF THE TIME. MY FOOD POISONED WITH PARALYZING AGENTS I FUCKING NEED A SAFE HOME WHY ARE ROTTEN PIECES OF SHIT OUT OF WHOREWOOD ENDLESSLY BEING HANDED TORTURE GROUPS AND TECHNOLOGYU TO TORTURE ME FOR YEARS AND YEARS, GLOATING SMIRKING AND LAUGHING AS THEY ORDER MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE VIOLENCE UPON MY BODY. They are also drugging me with "truth " serum using the technology as well which forces me to write and expel this unbearable stress out on this hacked and rewritten electronic forum (thus discrediting me completely as all I write is turned into a chaotic mess and rewritten so the meaning is a sick joke for these pigs who hack). ...*AT THIS moment I am re-reading and the last few paragraphs were rewritten, parts of sentences were deleted and then what remains strung together to form incoherent and nearly nonsensical sentences and structure. While I was in the middle of writing the hackers highlighted the entire post, which flashed and lit up and then was deleted. I retrieved by using a few function keys. They then had the page flash and the cursor began to spin, and now the sentences are partially deleted and rejoined into confusing non-linear hacked mismatched sentence structures****. goddamn I also need to not be hacked and blocked.


 I write under drugging, non-stop torture and duress about these pigs, and recently I only referred to a general trend regarding YEARS AND YEARS OF BEING ATTACKED not only by the Whorewood stupid pig apes but as a general near FACT about how these mind control operations actually are operated upon the pawns who inflict the damages; most of them are already fully damaged, psychologically broken, loveless, meaningless and only concerned about obtaining a sense of power out of torturing someone else. Regardless, they should be fucking STOPPED BY A COMPETENT GOVERNMENT and not PROMOTED INTO WHOREWOOD HOLLYWOOD LEAD ROLES AND PRODUCTION COMPANIES. At this latest attack scenario, yesterday I finally exploded in a long hate rant (drugged up, my body being severed, cut into, dismembered slowly, destroyed disfigured after YEARS of fighting to stop these attacks) and this Israeli whore and the French CRAP connected to Depp, his rotten crap daughter is most anxious to fully attack me as long as they possibly can, murdering me so this rotten stupid creep can get endless lead movie roles and promotions--the Nazis out of Europe are absolutely embracing these stupid skanks as they have them disfigure me so what was left of my beauty is absolutely destroyed by them, as they gloat and feed off torture---all of them, also getting endless plastic surgery and beauty treatments while laughing as they order these greasy pigs living next to me to slice into my body and poison me so my immune system and health is shattering and dying every single day. Because I wrote about "Jews" who sell out, they just attacked me and have not stopped for now almost a week non-stop for the opportunity to get their meaningless whore movies into more festival main slots, as they have been doing for YEARS AND YEARS BY ATTACKING ME. With full approbation by Hillary Clinton and her corrupt machine which controls the Democratic party to this day; they also really want me to write about them, as my reaction of rage and hate sparks more promotions for their "success" at engendering a reaction of hate and rage out of me, instead of some peace as they want me broken in every single aspect of my entire spectrum of body, soul, spirit and mind. THIS IS SEVEN YEARS OF THESE WHORES OBTAINING LEAD ROLES AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN PROMOTIONS FOR SIMPLY HAVING THEIR MEN RAPE ME, BY HAVING MY BODY BROKEN AND DESTROYED AND BY MURDERING ME SLOWLY AS THEY ATTACK ME VICIOUSLY FOR WRITING ABOUT THEIR CRIME, BUT ONLY IN A GENERAL SENSE NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT THEM AS THEY ARE WORTHLESS SHIT IN MY OPINION/ I write about general trends by now as this is not a situation unique to stupid whores like this who only follow orders and obey and repeat methodology they are being told to perform. Too stupid to think about on a personal level; and these whores are jumping at the chance for a promotion by torturing me day after day like this while no one ever stops this or them. Because I can't take any more bloody scars on my shins, as they are ordering this now day after day so my legs have huge cellulite bulges from the poisoning I am now into the 10th year of detox w hile it Never  COMES out of my body. The spider veins, the broken toes, the toenails that have been slathered with hard chemicals so they are crooked, fungus also inserted under them, my toes are completely broken and pointing in different directions--my abdomen looks like I have a huge pot of cellulite which is only poison that has hardened into my spine and pushes my abdomen into a huge pot with cellulite sagging off of it. My muscles have degenerated from a decade of laying in sickness shitting diarrhea poison out for nearly 7 years every single day while attacked and tortured by them and then their bigot "friends" who keep winning top awards. The HATE demonstrated at me because som eEuropigape shit can't stand to see America ever break free from the centuries of Inquisition, genocide and hate absolutely crushing the Jews and many others, women included--but they are all drooling stupid pig apes absolutely masturbating over assisting in the most vicious genocidal hateful nazis who have also stolen idea after idea from me, even stealing a hair dye color and then making my hair fall out after they stole the idea; and on and on.


 HOW MANY FUCKING YEARS WILL I HAVE TO SIT HERE FIGHTING FO RMY LIFE WHILE PIECES OF ROTTEN SHIT ARE HACKING INTO MY PRIVATE WRITING AND STEALING IDEAS, THEN TORTURING ME, BLOCKING MY ABILITY TO EARN MONEY OR EVEN WRITE IN REALITY IN ANY REAL DECENT WAY? wHAT FUCKING MUST i DO FOR ANYONE TO STOP THESE PIGS FINALLY?

No comments:

Post a Comment