Thursday, October 22, 2020

Terrorist Report: October 23, 2020. Cannot stop mechanical arms from poisoning, drugging, opening my front door, having objects inserted under fingernails, cutting into the bones of my toes and feet, cutting away gum tissue, spraying fungus and mold and stinking substances on all material objects in my room including into my body and food.

 Sigh. *Putting my last thoughts first in this addition here now. 50 percent of this blog post was rewritten by hackers. I mean they deleted words, removed periods, commas and strugn the sentences together into huge, rambling hate posts. I must add this from the beginning as a warning that this post I leave unedited as I have re-edited twice already and after I publish what I corrected is hacked and rewritten to make no sense or appear extremely vicious and hateful. The technology aimed into my brain has left me dizzy, like my head is woozy, I get up from fighting to pound down on this brand new hacked keyboard and sometimes I nearly stumble over from dizziness. I don't know if the microchip is blocking oxygen in my brain, or stopping neural firing, or how it is being achieved. The computer/brain interface however affects my emotions and writing and motor skills. Please note that this is 100% the case every time I write these posts. They copy and paste parts of sentences and the add them to other parts of sentences and repeat phrases and copy and paste...etc etc... This post is not really "me" therefore, but mostly a reaction to "mind control" and the ugliness of this group. As there is little difference in ugliness, hate or emotional stupidity of these people when they get the chance to unleash their real inner ugliness upon a target, then I can only state that this is really from a kind of one-source that is repeated like holograms from one person embedded in a concentric group to another almost seamlessly without alteration. They are like one person who is vile and disgusting acting in the same low and stupid disgusting way but for the public they are all charm, sophistication and with plastic surgery and slaves to cook, clean and serve their every physical whim they appear fresh, adept and capable. They are culpable of great crimes only a person of low intellectual and emotional content could provide. The lies are outrageous that they propel about themselves. However, with all their violence, they have created a worldwide cartel that operates essentially as a huge pyramid scheme of sordid sorts. Thus, I remain alone writing these posts, which they want to hear every day as they want me screaming silently in online rants which they turn into discrediting operations due to hacking against my personality. YEARS OF THIS HAVE GONE BY and still there is no one coming to defend me. I am waiting for a change of government for perhaps some relief of this. I waited four years ago during the Obama administration. Since then Clinton has openly embraced attacking and then threatening me, even asking me for classical music tips so she can use them for her parties at her mansions but the violence has only increased since she joined in to attack me, using the same stupid ape behavior when not in the public eye, and screaming against her "friend" (calling him and his fascist Nazi wives her "friends") but of course very vehemently attacking them for the new campaign, where they expect to be proxy administrators endlessly in power and using this technology laughing and smiling about their "liberal" slave State they have created. Obama has not teleported me but I get endless videos of him on my YouTube page. He allowed this group to operate because they are his H-wood endorsement celebrities. The blacks who attack me now with death threats and violence are those who have been handed deals because Obama had to help blacks to obtain more power in H-wood. All he did was to ensconce the most racist policies completely disguised as I have been trying to detail and describe in these most mangled posts (by hackers) for all these years. All Obama did was create a black Nazi bigot population being promoted into highest positions in H-wood, under orders from the most open racists out of Europigapeland. It is very sad and a great reason that racism persists. If not for that place called Minneapolis, where the H-wood bigot crowd does not hold so much sway, the stupid creeple would not have venue to rail against racism as they are now doing with ever-increasing fervor to obtain more admiration from their oppressed-by-racism viewers, who keep believing in them as symbols of their fight because all these movies entail success against blacks being oppressed.  However, they are simply black Nazis and rabid racists who have been trained to hate Jews unless they are accepted by this Nazi cartel of bigot white Europigape supremacists. Because I do not conform to the victim status that they embrace, they are used by the whites to attack me the most ferociously because they rely on victims they hug with kisses if they perform the racist acts that they cannot openly make any longer for the media, but which they wholly support with covert death squad groups they fund and help to foment in America.

---------------


I can't even begin to correct all the typos and rewrites and deletions that hackers put into this blog post today. I get lost, my head is "dizzy" and I can't focus or think clearly due to the tech attack on my brain.


I just opened my clothing closet, one of them--I have to get on a ladder to open the top hooks with ropes and undo things I stuff into the huge gaps of the doors where mechanical arms can get through. It has taken me three days to have the strength just to perform this task of simply opening the door because I detoxed horrific poisoned glued into my back probably stuck with rotting mind control and hardening fluids for probably 30 years. Embedded like a hard shell, internally embedded into my spine and back. Upon opening the door, stinking fungus wafts out. A studded belt I have worn 4 times has been sprayed with dark brown stinking substances and I have to throw the belt out. I wanted to wear it. The clothing I washed in pile after pile, which means lifting heavy soaking clothing out of a broken *by terrorists) washing machine on my patio, which is rusted, chipped and ugly from terrorists chipping pieces off , flicking stains on it and making the metal exterior rusted--like every metal object I have is stinking upon touch and rusted and smells nasty---piles of clothing, waiting perhaps a day for them to dry and then putting them clean back. Opening the doors, which took me three days to have the strength to climb up, and lift and open and all clothing all within the closets stinks of rotten fungus and mold and the clothing smells like it's been soaking in fungus for days, which it has. I have to hermetially seal off the closets to stop the mechanical arms from jutting out of the huge cracks that have been cut into the frames of the doors. Stinking and disgusting, all of my clothing. I have a rack of clothing in my room, and every time I leave I have to throw away most of the cheap but new clothing I got in 2nd hand stores, but clean when I bought it, stinking and stained, shrunk to child size so all on my distorted body shows all the huge bulging pots of chemicals that remain bloating out of m ybody. I have no more money to endlessly buy clothing every month that I must throw away even before having worn it.

I have written about this for years and it never is stopped. There are at least a thousand other sleazy, nasty and disgusting attacks aimed at me weekly without stop per day, in a rotation that only disgusting and sick stupid people could order or perform. That is the nature of these pig apes and that they are torturing me to obtain ideas, while I would NEVER do something this stupid, sleazy and immature as what they do, and yet here I am being targeted. The laughter and joy that people exhibit when they see and can participate in these sick and stupid activities shows me that the bulk of the really intelligent people of this planet have already been executed and killed off by this revolting group. That no one from Whorewood or beyond in any facet of life on this planet will ever stop this attack upon me also proves that my thesis that the really competent and good people of the planet have been killed off or are dumbed down and brainwashed into complicity (or threatened). Mostly you are incapable of action and watch this media Krap to vicariously experience political action instead of actually doing anything about the ills. You can so easily blame the leaders afterwards for your participation in all of the problems that you now face. When NAFTA first came out, I can't express how many people fully endorsed this as a way to have slave labor. Now they are crying out that former politicians are fully responsible for their economic problems. I was from the very first against NAFTA but these mundane terrorists who perform the bulk of the American actions against me are pitting me as the blame for the policies that they created and now are complaining against because it wasn't they who enacted the legislation. They are targeting me because they can't stand to see me, who has worked for my abilities, really with a lot of suppression and much more than they ever experienced, and because of them in the first place (or their association with this group). They now target me to stop me from having any chance because they destroyed the economy by participating in what their political leaders told them to obey and believe in, without question. Thus it's just amazing what I have to deal with first because I do not follow them blindly and obey, these "leaders" and then because I have worked for success and they created the atmosphere of failure and want to tear me down for having the ability to outperform them and they want to take what is left of what they helped to destroy in the first place, putting themselves like the pig apes that they are as first consumers of every single thing they can snort out of the planet. Now their aggression is genocidal and I remain writing about this to their delight, and your schadenfreude ordering this upon me and the silence and consent of the public at large. I remain writing about torture and murder conditions to the silence of you readers and for years this has gone on and on without end. I wait for the next administration to stop this and force these criminals to pay me restitution. to have my cats returned to me so I can live in peace and ALONE without any of them bothering me again. Alone but in a beautiful setting, with good-hearted decent people not bothering me around me. In a happy city, in a decent country, with love and support at least form animals as I have not wanted to have any more human interpersonal contact at my domestic level. I just want to live alone. I swear my thoughts will turn to murder if any of these pig apes who have assualted, teleported and tortured me or their friends attempt to force a baby out of me. They of course have no soul or love so they don't care. I ask for someone anyone to be responsible to me for this crime and to both stop it and force these parasites to pay for a house in my name, my cAt returned, and them gone out of my life. I wish them all utter destruction and horrible deaths. That is all I can say about them. Can anyone out there ever respond with help for me and for this to be stopped, as I am writing that my response to these people will be murder if I can get away with it. Please do not force this violent group upon me any longer and remain silent and allow them to destroy your country and planet any longer. They are irresponsible albeit they can use technology and perform the functions necessary. In this age of deadly technology the requirements of leadership should be emotional competence and intellectual maturity; none of them have inculcated these qualities as their one and sole life purpose is the greedy acquisition of power and wealth and status at any cost or price to society.\

-------------------------

The rest of this is a ranting hate post with a few more incoherent rants about politics. My brain and keyboard combined with hacking obtrusions are the key responsibility for these meandering and unreadable paragraphs below. It is almost all nearly rewritten by hackers and really hard to get through--wade through. I keep trying. They keep breaking into my home and drugging and dismembering me to obtain these reactions, which are then used as ideas for idiots, haters, rapists, fakes and whores to steal and get promoted by.

-------------

--------------


This is added after trying to rewrite what hackers deleted and altered in paragraphs below. this post was written after torture and drugging. Hackers have deleted words and altered meaning greatly. As I type right now I am backspacing to correct what hackers are deleting as  I type (and affecting the keys on the keyboard so they are inoperable) more than I am actually writing. I wanted to stop writing altogether and the drugging and torture, disfiguration ordered by people being paid in MILLIONS of dollars for using this technology upon me, who become increasingly hostile and hateful as the YEARS OF TORTURE, UNABATED, CONTINUES DAY AFTER DAY they become sensitized to inflicting hate and violence, they need ever-increasing levels of violence to "get off" as torture is a "high" they all indulge in, these alcoholics and drug addicts and criminals of whorewood, GmbH H-wood. It seems to me that many of them attacking me have been or are cocaine and other drug addicts, whether reformed or not, this situation of torture is another addiction and they can't stop. They are being paid and promoted to "hate" me as the more they are allowed to attack me, the greater their "hate" becomes embedded so that, if I respond after YEARS of their violence with some remark, they go on for YEARS increasing the violence, now because they are so inflated by the fact that they can and are fully allowed, paid in millions, promoted into top positions they could otherwise not achieve unless they proved that they are good nazi fascist soldiers doing the bidding of their foreign Nazi, Communist and other totalitarian benefactors controlling the United States "behind the scenes" but if they only could have their way, it would be an openly fascist colony controlled legally by their "mother" countries. So the hate of these creeple towards me who has never harmed them, I am only reacting to years of murder attempts, fighting as I never did in the past, because I was unaware of the situation, but when discovering that I was being MURDERED BY POISONING AND TORTURE AND NEAR-DEATH ACCIDENTS WHICH ONLY MY REFLEXES SAVED ME FROM--I am now fighting and they are being brainwashed into "hating" me as time goes by. Not that they "liked" me from the onset as they have always joined into this situation to obtain promotions and I became instantaneously an object of hate and derision by them. However, because I cannot assume that these creeps are "superior" and because I cannot conform to the image that they must have placed over me, which is them superior and me inferior only due to stereotypes and not to the chance to really compete or have a real chance=--as they torture ME to steal ideas because they are blank and rotten and corrupt addicted sexually or otherwise criminals put into lead roles and positions. Absolutely devoid of all humanity and humanitarian concerns. Thus they are increasing violence but meantime they are constantly putting hints about me carrying or having a baby with one of these abuser rapist sexist bigots with their Nazi mafia wives smiling, laughing because I'm supposed to be absolutely destroyed, damaged, physically, emotionally, mentally as they obtain endless beauty treatments but have my body deformed nightly, years and years an dyears an dyears of this on and on and on. Writing about it to cheering crowds continuing to promote them and watch silently while I beg, essentially, for my life online. They want to force a baby out of me but all they have done is torture, abuse and insult and rape and try to murder me. 


If I were to submit they would continue the murder operations. This is without a doubt the reality as I have seen this happen to various other people first hand and I know this is absolutely the situation I am facing. Thus I remain fighting absolutely alone against this home invasion death squad, which is slowly murdering me, but the pig apes out of Whorewood require a baby to complete this contract out on me--who knows what murder they will perform upon me once they have accomplished forcing a "baby" out of me (all I can think of is killing this baby and these people if I ever get a chance--that is my level of hostility towards them after years of torture and violence from them).

----------


They keep attacking me to obtain a reaction that I write of on these blog posts. The posts are so rambling, ranting and obscured by hackers deleting and rewriting and removing all grammar--unreadable, the words they delete are essential for the meaning of the sentences.


It is all I can do. I remain absolutely ALONE  with zero love, support or help around me. All I had left in my life was my cat which they have kept for over 7 years while torturing me and her. They have killed and maimed and mutilated other cats that were starving that I fed, and have since removed every single animal from my environment as i live in a 3rd floor condominium situation (a very cheap and nasty piece of architecture, set up on a high hill with at least four other abandoned huge condo buildings, absolutely empty with broken windows, huge construction and litter and rubble and debris every where like a ghost town abandoned and dead and dying). They dynamited the hillside outside my window so all animals, birds and flowers have been replaced by trash littering the hillside, dead trees, the  hillside is killed so all is brown and dead for the hot season--every year. They are shooting and killing all birds so zero birds fly or go near this hillside. I want my cat La Moux returned alive and health, at least her. she is over 23 years old. Trump has stolen her and repeatedly threatens to kill her once I react to dismemberment and torture after trying to remain "silent". They keep drugging me with these mechanical arms to obtain a reaction out of me so more loser parasites can steal ideas to put out their fake liberal crap about how much they are fighting against Trump and his conservative Nazi factions.. As long as these "minorities" get millions of dollars in contracts, they are going to continue to attack me like the good slaves that they are for whitey paying them to live alongside them in the Hills and elsewhere, especially where they can buy Italian and European fashion and attend Parisian fashion shows, which they post videos of themselves posturing in expensive attire. This is really what they are "fighting" for in their gyrating and ranting appearances for the media as they "fight" racism. They are repugnant and most of the loudest in the media have attacked me with the most open racism that I have ever experienced in my life. Since the Europigape Nazis who are part of this current criminal cartel began teleporting, raping, poisoning and assaulting me have I been this openly attacked. However, I was trying to write below that because I do not conform to the standard stereotypes that they require so they can automatically be positioned as leaders due to the racist cliches that they are using this technology to reinforce--such as they are "superior" while screaming that they are fighting against racism---the double play and standard is amazing but this is how racism is being perpetuated while they create the facade of "progress" against racism and sexism. Thus, I have never considered them superior or me inferior and I am blasted daily with "Italian-american" insults and sexual denigrating commentary while I am naked, in the shower and using the toilet, through their "voice-to-skull" technology and surveillance tech, plus the teleportation which can be used both while sleeping to achieve most traumatizing effect or while awake, to insert hate while I am doing mundane (endless cleaning up the filth they order their minions to pour into my body and room as many times per day as they possibly can so I never have time to do anything but clean or detox or lay in helpless sickness from both and poisoning other people did all my life).

This is a very long inset. I am now having to throw away more objects I wanted to wear that are destroyed, as every time I finally can leave this studio I have to throw away at least a huge pile of objects I bought but have rarely used, which are broken, ripped or stinking and unwearable and unusable. Cleaning after fighting to type while nothing ever stops this poisoning so I can not be so chemically altered, and then hacked so what I write turns out to be nearly hysterical hate rambling due to hackers completely altering and rewriting my angry posts. Years of writing about these attacks while the most prominent Jews of H-wood have participated (meaning those I am aware of, in the spotlight--directors, actors, ) while the most prominent blacks are viciously attacking me as proxy abusers for the whites who order their black and brown and yellow slaves to violate, dessecrate my body and home FOR THEM. They are the most violent I think but it's really hard to gauge since violence is not a unique human trait confined to one culture. I personally am not extremely violent and that years of torture have lead me to the point that I wish these attackers dead and would kill them and this forced baby (which is probably what they want, a human sacrifice and what better way to create this than forcing a baby out of me after so much abuse and torture I would gladly do the job of killing something from myself--as they also tried to force me to kill myself through suicide programming years ago, the Europigapes who are controlling these ever-increasing hate actors who are violently assaulting me by now after years of observing, then participating, and now their violence increases all the time because they are really drug addicts being handed torture technology that acts as a kind of "natural high" through violence and the ever-increasing need to amplify the violence to the point of murder, their ultimate high. I am actually a loving and kind person, who used to live a very happy life. Because this group has put such an omen of hate upon me, and most people not killed yet by this organization perform all hate acts without question and obey without pause, the hate directed at me has remained unassailable for all these years. These empty and loveless sleazy whore apes who teleport me then steal ideas that I have thought of due to having some kind of loving emotional content left, which I had shared with my cat, and that was all I have left of all animals and people to share some kind of normal existence with. I JUST WANT HER BACK, ALIVE AND HEALTHY, FOR SOMEONE WHO IS NOT AN IDIOTIC IMMATURE PIG APE TO STOP THIS CRIME AGAINST ME and to force this group of crap to pay me for all these years of violence and torture and the ideas that they have profited off for so many years while blocking all avenues of earning for even a penny from me. Taking what was left of my only one source of sharing love and joy, my cat, that is all I have left--they have their lovers, spouses, family, fans, friends and I remain alone with only hate and abuse surrounding me--for years. They have made my living situation endlessly and continuously filthy, dirty, dangerously toxic which has broken down my body, aged me endlessly plus all the hate and violence inflicted--they are increasing the dismemberment as I call them names out of sheer hate, while drugged, which they won't stop bgecause they need me to feed them ideas because of their blank hateful personalities--or lack thereof. 




After more than 2 years of fighting to stop this, and covering all corners, tiles, panels, cracks and all possible with silicone sealing, which is later ripped off and gone. Before that I used stickers to cover every corner which was easily circumvented by their expert, DARPA surveillance and mechanical arm sophisticated technology. Every attempt to bend into these deep in-wall cabinets were an extreme effort for my continuously damaged by terrorist injuries (every time I tried to bend and paste, glue and insert objects to stop and block the cabinet panels in these endless cabinets covering the entire length of one side of the wall; the other side has huge panels which are completely hooked and tied together (took great effort for my very damaged body, creating injuries for my body and spine which I had to lay in bed to heal from for at least three weeks, all my efforts have been met with increasing damage to my body by the terrorists breaking into my room, putting hips and spine out of alignment, then raping me and leaving my body stinking with rotten fluids, then damaging my hair so it's balding, stinking, shredded like it's cotton candy in texture and appearance and thin, balding--every single day--my skin smeared with damaging chemical and the endless cutting and bruising and chemicals put on skin to cause break-outs, and damage to skin and skin integrity). Then, after sitting in pain, then drugged up to the point of near comatose level daily, then teleported to rape and torture by smirking actor after actor for years, fighting to glue into these in-depth cabinets, being increasingly physically attacked the more I tried to defend myself. Gluing into more than 30 huge panels (using money I need for FOOD AND HEALTH CARE which I have had to stop buying just to stop the more deadly destruction of my body via these mechanical arms, which have been opening the multi-blocked from door with these very professional mechanical arms). Gluging, paying money I need to buy piles of colored construction paper, glued and sealed into the entire front, back and sides of all the cabinets and covered over with layers of packaging tape. That never stopped the rape, infliction of damage that has to be personally inflicted, people breaking into my home therefore, then fighting to pound in with hammers hooks into panels hooked and tied together with metal hooks which nearly injured my spine, and ripped out a microchip that the terrorists use to attack me when they have people slam violently the doors in rooms next to mine (the microchip in my left rib area, which was ripped out by my pounding into the walls so hard I was injured, if felt like my spine was being broken as the terrorists tried to nearly break my body as i was fighting to defend myself--as the landlord is probably one of the most disgusting rapists who is being paid daily, with his team, in successfully breaking through my very cheap defenses as I am under attack to not damage his property--but it's really the property of this organization he's just the terrorist from the Thai government being paid to torture me, and he is a soldier or part of the Thai military or a private contractor who is, I believe, used to torturing people and there are US torture bases here in Thailand, as the Dems revealed a few years ago (I think it was Feinstein who revealed these torture camps but never stopped the activities and of course appears to be allowing these torture groups to continue to operate in places like Thailand).


I hurt my body in fighting to pound them into plastic-coated, laminated cheap material (which I would never chose to live with if I ever had a choice to live, marginally, in some decent place with decent wood materials). The terrorist additionally spray grease, black grime and other stains into the white laminated coating and scratch off the surfaces and create brownish yellow dingy colors over all the furniture, in addition to spraying extremely stinking chemicals on clothing and furniture. Every single day they do this, and every opportunity they have to do this during the day if my back is even turned. Thus I have spent more than 2 years in fighting this, and I ask for this terror operation after years of some of the most prominent H-wood directors, writers, actors and other personnel to be STOPPED FROM THIS TERROSIT PROMOTIONAL SCHEME, including the most vile and disgusting mafia personalities who are "celebrities" for the hate and negativity they make jokes about, as they are psychopathic celebrities being cheered on for their psychopathic media personalities being enhanced--for decades, in promoting criminal culture, with mafia and other subliminal Nazi programming inserted into almost every mainstream award-winning movie. The black gang bangers and anti-racist blacks (along with their "friends" who are feminists, anti-everything that is part of the "liberal" platform are all alongside them, but it's the blacks right now who have attacked me most openly in front of the whites who are making outright racist statements at me in these teleportation hate and promotion skits. The whites are actually more violent but the blacks are behaving in overt racist ways as substitutes and proxy racists for the vehemently violent whites who are sitting back gloating, putting out their gooey smiles for public with their adopted African children sitting alongside them, arm-in-arm with the blacks for these awards ceremonies with movies that were created out of extortion of ideas derived from torturing and drugging, poisoning, raping and "traumatizing" me endlessly now for over TEN YEARS GOING ON AND ON to this moment and day.


I realize that MOST PEOPLE READING THIS FIND WHAT I WRITE GREAT, FUNNY, THEY ARE OVERJOYED ABOUT IT. I know that most of you reading this are fully in support and are part of the overall promotional scheme. I refer to millions and millions of people who have participated in this and many millions by now in Phuket alone--there are an estimated 9 million tourists arriving in Phuket annually on 4-6 week paid vacations (financed by the Holocuast and Austerity measures and World Banking policies that have bankrupted much of the planet while they sit on vacation, exploiting "slaves" who are turned into prostituted brainwashed servants. These people attacking me in at least the tens of thousands per year here in Phuket, mostly out of Europe, who converge upon me with at least triple the number per white Europ-a, with circles of Asian attackers surrounding them. This same dynamic and demographic is fully repeated in the H-wood scam scene of the most "prominent" personalities who are vying for top positions by utilizing this technology to torture and try to murder. If further ALLOWED BY YOU reading this, as I have been writing for YEARS in my Facebook posts and now in this blog, which is more recent, many of you who believe they are in the protected class and are part of an entitled group, many already are protesting the president whom they blame (not themselves for allowing both NAFTA, the current crises are partially due to the endless greedy aspirations for wealth and promotion instead of caring about human rights in the true sense of not allowing for death squads, entitlement due to suppressing individuals you don't want to see succeed or compete and win against you--such as me in this situation). I am now rambling a bit due to the technology aimed into my brain. Yesterday I wrote that I wasn't exactly opposed to the Clintons and that I was "glad that they replaced Reagan". I was so "drugged" by the technology and the real drugs that are smeared and inserted into my food and body during these nighttime raids while I am unconscious and incapable of waking up while they are cutting my hair, into my body and doing untold destruction to my home and life. I was so drugged I completely bypassed the dynasty of the Bush family. I have subconsciously associated Reagan with Bush Sr/Jr and thus, in this "drugged" and technologically skewed mental state they force on me, I could not access memory or tangible connections. This remains right now. I have tried to wear an aluminum cap while writing and that does not block the signals skewing my ability to write or think cohesively or in a linear fashion.


I so want someone to finally intervene and I wait. I have lost all respect for these people who are demanding such by torturing me using this technology and these death squad goon squads of "losers" who are destroying people who are more qualified and then assuming top position in all fields.


I wanted to write that many people who assumed they were safely ensconced in the safety and security of this group have discovered that they too are victimized themselves. Turn that chagrin into real action into stopping these technologies and these groups and installing a truly "Democratic" system where people can compete without being tortured by fascist MAFIA/NAZIS ruled perhaps by Communists out of very stealthy silent benefactors--who never make their presence known to me but I believe many much more intelligent or capable "evil" personalities are behind these more open actors and politicians, who openly are using the same protocols as one another to obtain higher positions, which means that groups which have much more "power" over these systems than these supposed "leaders" are really in charge. What I have seen all these years are incompetent and really stupid people acting like pig apes performing sick and stupid and violent acts of rape, hate and torture to obtain highest positions of "oppositions" to the aforesaid acts of violence which appear to be the "Conservative" agenda. I know you can follow what I have just tried to write, as my brain is severely under siege while I write. 


I have been tortured on a daily and nightly basis for over 10 years just so this one group of idiotic pig apes out of Whorewood can obtain non-standard formulas for their crappy stupid and mediocre movies, all backed by mafia violence, with endless movies awarding their puppets with Academy Awards, so many of the blacks in the most prominent positions have either participated or helped to rape and attack me alongside their viciously open Nazi/mafia out-spoken racist "peers" and benefactors. All disgusting racists, blacks openly anti-Semitic and many of the Jewish groups monitoring racism have openly stated that many black groups are partnering with white supremacists to attack "Jews".  However, no single "Jewish" group has ever defended me. The Jewish-so-called directors and actors who also are famous and make endless public statements about how they are victims and fighting against racism have also participated and one of them lately was viciously abusive towards me because I have written about this hypocritical death squad goon group out of H-wood attacking me--blacks, Jews, (here in Thailand Asians) and every culture. Zero support for me like I am public enemy number one.

-


They continue to allow the media YouTube Progressives, the liberals, etc etc to steal ideas that they are drugging and torturing out of me. As I remain absolutely alone, all birds all animals my cat my family all people who pretended to be my friends but were part of this murder and rape system of MK ULTRA--all are completely absent from any support so I remain so isolated that writing about torture, while  so ill from poisoning I cannot describe it (the last three days so sick from detox I literally could not move from one sitting position for about two days, as stinking black fluids poured out of my body after I ate some detox substances which did something like cut through my viscerae and much was eliminated. This entire time I was cut into, attacked for my ideas and then attacked with hate by these hateful mafia creeps for writing a response to it on my private Facebook page which they have been hacking into for YEARS so these filthy, nasty, pornographic rapist haters with sneering racist jokes, pornographic remarks for every time I take a shower or use the toilet, these are filth and scum being put into highest position using 'trauma-based" torture techniques and then cranking out "liberal" ideology--which is a complete contradiction. But they continue and you all continue to allow them into these positions and their hate movies really supporting racism and rape culture but always disguised as being concerned about humanity. These are the exact same people who keep winning top Academy Awards year after year for their "liberal" movie crap plots. K-rap.

------------------


They are inserting the mechanical arms through the cabinet area under the kitchen sink. I have literally covered up all cabinets but left two that can be opened by me. The clothing cupboards/cabinets are covered to a greater extent and have fewer huge gaps between the panels and the doors. The kitchen area is like a porous entry point for mechanical arms on all the cupboards and panels.  Underneath the kitchen sink area, where fungus and filthy stinking water is inserted underneath the continuously damp and rotting fake cheap wood panel, which is almost 2 millimeters in width, which is so soggy it is malleable with my finger pressed very lightly against it. I have covered it with silicone, covered it with paper and tape, sealed the corners with silicone, and there are areas under the kitchen sink from the interior that I cannot reach, where these arms are lifting up the soggy, wet and malleable materials and inserting these arms. I have since covered the huge gaps on top of the cabinet doors (which are below waist level, underneath the sink) with padded rubber strips, with beads balanced on top so I can see where entry is happening. The beads are pushed aside, and the rubber matting is removed and then replaced from the inside. It is literally impossible for me to stop this unless I had an expert come in and pound or cement in some panels to cover this dangerous area (for me, with this entry point). I have no money for this, the landlord is a viciously abusive, violent and threatening nasty disgusting personality (probably excessively charming for the white supremacist Nazis who are controlling and orchestrating these attacks, which he follows and he sounds exactly like them when he talks--so brainwashed, so controlled, so without a real personality except for  a nasty, grabbing and grubbing slave serving bigot fascist nazis who are his real "masters". It is completely filthy and disgusting, their energy, their personalities, their actions, and then they get their homes, clothing, property and all money suppled to them by this colonized master-slave state of Thailand. the protests in the streets of Bangkok (but never in Phuket, as the police state is very vicious here and the Nazi influence is far too strong, controlling the police fascist state here).


But that is not exactly the cause or problem. I really need a SAFE HOME where I can at least have a chance to pay to cement walls, protect myself and put up materials I need to at least begin to defend myself from MUTILATION. They are making my teeth fall out, my toe is being severed completely off day by day (like the proverbial frog being boiled alive in incrementally heated-to-boiling water, sitting becoming adjusted to the increase in temp until it is killed).

They are making my fingernails fall off by inserting metal objects under the cuticles, daily. They are telporting me to sick, mostly unbelievably STUPID and psycyhopathic teleportation skits, in addition to YEARS OF OBTAINING IDEAS WHILE THEY TELEPORT ME TO TORTURE, RAPE AND THEN THROUGH TRAUMA-BASED MIND CONTROL EXTRACTING CREATIVE IDEAS so rotten, corrupt, STUPID AS HELL actors, directors and writers can obtain--FOR FREE creative ideas while destroying my life, sneering in hate at me, as their violence increases almost daily because the more they inflict their inner hate and stupidity and ugliness out on me, the more they are addicted to torture as it is a physiological high for these parasitic abusers and to me, they are on a personal level losers (not just using a T-rumpian term).


Losers as in they have no real incredible talent, they are puppets being put into high positions so they can be controlled by their fascist Nazi Europigape controllers who are infiltrating the United States (which means both Socialists a la fascism and Totalitarianism, and Communists as in death squad culture with gulags (prison culture) and murder/covertly appropriated by government officials.


So I ask whomever is hacking or reading this to please interfere with this murder and dismemberment situation. That these stupid and dumbed down idiotic creep parasite whores are not being handed these technologies any longer to utilize to extract ideas so they can be presented as "liberal" fighters for "America" who are just whores being controlled by fascist Nazis, Communists out of former openly Communist countries, and other nefarious atrocity systems that have various other names and representations.


The lies are unbelievable that are being fomented into the minds and souls of the masses of viewers who become addicted to violent, abusive and negative theme movies. Like a hormonal addiction, the death and hate and propaganda is ever-increasing in these banal movies. These rotten and abusive parasites out of H-wood attacking me are being put into highest positions, are expecting to lead the media studios are being promised all kinds of leadership opportunities by participating in a genocidal technocratic system of torture, rape, murder and brainwashing using this tech being handed out by the US Government--covertly.


But I need a safe home to live in . At this point I cannot either afford to pay for what would block this essential area of the kitchen sink, which I need almost every hour as I must drink at least a gallon of warm fluids such as tea and other liquids every single day to heal from poisoning, which this group continues to pour into my body because I cannot defend myself from their mechanical arms pushing up the very weak defenses I can barely put up with subpoverty income forced upon me, while these haters are being paid in millions to torture me to obtain ideas, and every day they torture and drug me. I sit in absolute solitary confinement with no support system

--------




Every time I write these responses on this blog or Facebook or ask for help, this group increases the torture, and they promote these creeps into higher positions for "successfully" causing trauma, hate and a negative response from me. They then continue to attack me because by torturing me to obtain a response, they get more promotions. When will anyone ever stop this sick group and this disgusting contract out on me, where I am living in safety with some kind of normal living existence in my own home, where the 4th Amendment is actually respected, where people en masse are not watching on laughing because I "represent" something about America and equal opportunity that they want to destroy and eliminate, using me as some symbol of a female who just want to compete without deferring to people who I can outcompete against if not drugged, tortured and discriminated against endlessly as I am with all of you laughing with the terrorists (or doing very little it appears to me but I cannot tell as I sit here alone with no support against these filthy sick creeps making stupid sick comments using "Voice-to-skull" technology while I am in the privacy of my home which is violated and made deadly and toxic every day as my body is being destroyed every single day more and more.I literally cannot continue to type as this page is frozen and I casn' see what is being typed out. The hackers have also blocked various functions embedded into the harddrive of this laptop such as display brighness, which has stopped operating. 

---------


The hackers deleted ALL periods, commas and grammar in the sentence above. I will not correct it because I want readers to see how the hacking operates. Not that most of you care, since most of you absolutely support, defend, and participate in this targeting of me and fully endorse all these actors and politicians. I also have not openly stated the two most famous politicians who have openly attacked me using this teleportation system. They threaten my life and killing my cat, who may already be dead as she is over 23 years old by now. She was stolen two weeks after I began to write endless hate posts on Twitter against this rotten actor who then had her nearly killed, showed her being drowned in the swimming pool where I lived in this hate "resort" which was a torture camp operation, where only terrorists were allowed to rent rooms (as is the case where I am now situated and tortured literally 24 hours  a day, fully operated by world leaders who act like immature scum when they have the possibility to portray themselves as rabid racists and rapists operating for the benefit of their FOREIGN operators or "handlers"--they put threatening photos after I write them by name. I even wrote yesterday that I "approve" of this former politically endorsed couple, but that is because I believe that Reagan wrought this open wholesale "firesale" of the American Treasury and economy. Reagonimics allowed for the greed and rapacious usurpation of the wealth of the nation to be suck dry like a rape situation, as rape is so fully embraced by these creeple (in the entirety of their organization)--Reagan allowed the formerly more austere financial controllers of the economy to let "yuppie" death culture to rape from the economy, and that is what this baby-boomer generation has done and is still drooling like rabid animals to continue to do. No regard for the American population except for their interest lobbies and their partners in this huge sell-off of the American economy, along with the death camp culture that these politicians have created with the Omnibus Crime Act and Bill back in the 90's. This female who teleported me and acted like a rabid ape and a stupid moronic filthy rape enabler (as her political "foe" but partner in this teleportation called her) has threatened me and allowed black, Jewish and all the white supremacist mafia Nazis to inflict these damages upon me, and she has been put into lead political position once more. I sit here as their endless torture target and mind control programming victim: because I have not conformed to the racial stereotypes that are demanded to continue to keep people like this as symbols of the "winner" group. 


As "equal opportunity" is being more enabled by cell phones capturing police brutality, by people fighting for legal and other academic representative rights and equal opportunities in these areas of promotion, the more these covert stealth murder technologies are being embraced by the one-sided "bi-partisan" spectrum that exists as the power structure (that has telerpoted and allowed this to happen to me for at least the last ten years in a row, which means that T-rump is NOT responsible. I in fact chose "him" as the "partner" I am supposed to chose from this lot of haters because the H-wood celebrities, like the pit gang, are so consumed by their fantasy self-promotional images of being superhuman and allowed all crime, that T-rump actually had more humanity, more personality, more of a soul than they have and probably ever will have if they are left to pillage and control H-wood any longer. 

At this point, I just want ALL OF THEM OFF ME and all the attackers and this rancid and rotten organization to be stopped. I highly suggest that you people reading this STOP ALLOWING THEM TO CONTINUE and that this technology is fully accounted for and pulled out of foreign and domestic usage and stopped altogether. The damage and danger to society is greater almost than "the bomb" scare and is not being recognized publicly.


That I must write and "beg" online for years for people to stop these petty and stupid and incompetent but capable of the technological button-pushing control of these media programming brainwashing studios and lead role representations and put into highest political office, by unseen peoples who  I think are mostly out of the United States. The Europigape actors who threatened me have been there sitting alongside the Americans, who later on, as I fought to stop them and to get them off me and I could not and cannot endorse these German, Austrian cohorts who are to my knowledge of Europigapes absolute Nazis and fascists with intentions of undermining America in every way possible, as I witnessed firsthand living in Miami and in Germany and in London and in Thailand , now surrounded by Europigapes who are treating Thais like slaves and controlling a military coup government, controlling on all aspects creating a military fascist totalitarian state where any open statement against any law, ordinance or action is considered a felony that could have a 12 year prison death sentence (people can be killed in these prisons easily).


-----------

I am rambling, and I know that the prior hacking deleting all my comaas and periods will commence once I post or publish this (or has already been done while writing).

Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, and Barack Obama. 

I have not been visually assaulted by photos of Joe Biden and I think he will make an excellent recourse to some sanity if elected once this current crisis election fraud violence from militia in the streets if put down by military force, unless the Supreme Court puts T-rump into the presidency. Just know, you do-nothing readers who are on the fence so to speak: these actors are fully endorsing murder, rape, torture and violence in the streets. They openly shout and rail against their good buddy T-rump in public as the masses of powerless people screaming about the threat of death, homeless and poisoning with this virus are so desperate for any representation that they cling to the words of these "celebrities" who are endorsing, yes, even Joe Biden. This is a huge "pyramid" scheme scam, as they expect return favors by the politicians who they endorsed, but by doing so, they can continue to create an ever-leaning fascist Nazi system for the coming decades once they control and own these studios and these production companies, as they have been doing from administration to administration.

------

My computer is now freezing from a DOS attack. My brain is under the equivalent of a DOS attack, as I ramble with hate on and on about these filthy creeps attacking me, your famous celebrities and politicians. I never want to help K-rap like them to be promoted ever again for any single thing.

They continue to torture and drug me not only to obtain more promotion for creating a reaction of hate out of me, which demonstrates to their fascist racist Nazi handlers how "successful" they are at being bullies, abusers, using this tech but smiling with huge smiles for cameras pushing an agenda of tolerance and equality and freedom. They continue to steal more ideas to push to their agents who continue to be put into lead roles, festival "alternative" movie promotions, leading business ventures, corporate highly -aid positions, put into lead positions on all fronts, controlling all businesses as has been happening for decades and I think much of the very nasty things I am now experiencing happened in my lifetime from previous administrations--such as Reagan but the really bad targeting begin with "liberal" president, Democrat Jimmy Carter. One of the YouTube videos he posted on my  YouTube channel, which was a hack as these videos from these celebrity politicians with their charities stop appearing on my blog when I do not click on their videos after perhaps a year of them attempting to garner a reaction out of me (this is the stupid and insidious contract that these idiots are all participating in). Carter put one video out about how liberals like him are fighting for equality because they want to help those who are "inferior" to them. This is  his attitude, and what he put on my YouTube channel. I can only counter that with the fact that they are poisoning, drugging, having my home and body made deformed, broken down and inoperable because they are in fact scared that people "like me" are not inferior but superior if there were equal chance for me to compete (meaning can beat them at competitions and academic pursuits--also I should be very physically beautiful as I was as a child and they want me ugly, "fat" by bloating poisoning, crooked due to physical breaking of my vertebrae and spine and dislocation of my spine, hips, and bones--scars forced all over my body, my food poisoned and drugged repeatedly, and then access is blocked in all financial aspects. That was first turned into a near blood-bath by the administration of Jimmy Carter, the "great humanitarian" "Democrat" who has also put endless videos on my YouTube page, but has stopped because I can't give an expletive for his fake video humanitarian racist bigot produced lies so I ignored his plethora of videos and now they don't appear any longer. Unfortunately one of the black rappers put literally hundreds of his music videos which I tried to block out and ignored for a few years, until he was invited to punch, slap, try to sexually molest, abuse, insult and then sit with wide-eyed stupidity as they tortured me to explain ideas and concepts which they then took as their concepts. There is almost no difference in the personal quality of these various divergent groups and individuals. The access to education of course has been a dividing area of discernment between them, which is how the false claims of superiority by those who block opportunities from the other group has been continued for all these decades.

==========


Despite having made the contention to myself to not write any longer at least until the election disaster has culminated into the most strong test of America I have ever seen in my life. I know that these criminals in the media are scouring these posts to steal ideas. I am not claiming that they are as stupid as much as this contract for them to be promoted means stealing words or concepts that I would otherwise use myself for a life-sustaining career (as they are blocking all "donations" on this blog and all financial opportunities so I can't even enjoy a meagre $20 donation if anyone should ever pay for what I am writing. While they are being paid in thousands, hundreds of thousands or millions for these top roles they are being handed for stealing and then twisting my concepts into their hate subversive agenda(s). I feel that on a personal level, as personality, I find them inferior and stupid and moronic and sick and evil and like emotional losers. They, however, are living in wealth and relative security laughing and scoffing at the dismal situation that I write of that they are feeding off like the pig apes that they really are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment