Saturday, October 10, 2020

Die Amerikaner in Deutschland in training to become good Nazis bringing Nazi methodology back into the United States. Evidenced now in 2020.

 

PANZER MILITARY BASE, BOEBLINGEN, GERMANY. I met many US soldiers who had been stationed here. I of course was "forced" to meet them as they were part of the terrorist attack units of "gang stalking". All were smug and in partnership with the grinning German Nazis operating and training them in this methodology.

(right now I am literally pounding down on each and every key to get anything to print out due to hacking). 

I have told myself to not write anything specifically about Trump or the rest of them, but I did today. I have spent another morning too sick to move, seeing my body completely damaged by terrorist slivering and slicing of my body, insertions under my cuticles and skin, hair nearly completely having been cut and falling out from chemical damage they all instruct to have put into my hair while their hate women are being paid in millions to get daily beauty surgeries and treatments as they order me completely ravaged and destroyed physically EVERY SINGLE DAY. Another day of this and I have written because this never is stopped and I am waiting for some election result but the same Democrats who performed these same promotional hate acts, as ugly, violent and vicious as the Republican they are all claiming is such a Nazi and a fascist, while they are still operating behind the scenes doing as much and they did even worse acts towards me under the Obama era (I think Clinton is much to blame, largely but I really can't know this only that she has teleported me as well and Obama never has openly participated in this towards me to that extent).
--------------------

HAIL THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE SOLDIERS FIGHTING FOR "DEMOCRACY" IN THE UNITED STATES. REPRESENTING NAZI CULTURE BOUGHT, SOLD AND PROSTITUTED AS A NEW NAZI COLONY RIGHT NOW, IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW DUE TO YOUR SMILING CELEBRITIES YOU ALL CHEER ON.




PANZER BARRACKS near Stuttgart, Germany (in Boeblingen, 20 minutes from Dagersheim where I lived for nearly one year. Going often to Boeblingen to eat, walk around, take trains into Stuttgart, etc):

A training place for Nazi propaganda and eventual induction. The warmth of the Germans, beckoning you into their homes, drinking beer, laughing and making jokes.
slowly you are mesmerized and glaub. You arrive as an American, you leave as a Neo-Nazi.

---------------------------

I posted many other very nice and tourist beautiful photos and videos of Stuttgart, the bicycle paths of Dagersheim which are lush, beautiful, I rode bicycle for miles and often rode into Boeblingen to take the train into stuttgart. The hacking is so bad that I type a word even slowly but at least to some speed and letters are inserted and I must backspace. The one or two pages I have written today have taken me 2 hours to fight to pound down and backspace and obtain copies and upload and download. Waiting as the computer is slowed down unbelievable blockxs to all writing. my thoughts are rambling hate and I can't go on any longer. My body hurts from detox and hard chemicals these pig ape whores have put into my body and I must stop and rest I can't go on any longer fighting this. It's so hard to type out I litearlly can't pound my fingers down any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment