Saturday, October 17, 2020

Terrorist report: still fighting to stop my teeth from being severed out--gum tissue cut into there is almost no tissue left on my lower jaw. Still fighting to stop the mechanical arms from breaking through multiple layers of barriers I glued, pasted, taped, sealed, hooked and tied firmly together, stuffed rubber matting into the 1/2 inch cracks where cabinet doors should close completely against the wood. I have completely sealed off almost all of the cabinets and still the mechanical arms are getting through.

 My food is also badly drugged and I remain paralyzed from hardening poison and drugging that keeps me incapable of movement. Plus the hard poisons that have become rock hard that I am fighting every day to remove. I am in extreme pain and yet, there is more attacks upon my body by BILLIONAIRES who are enjoying watching me fight against at least 30 people in this one emptied-out condominium area who are attacking me, alone and left undefended by everyone (reading this, no doubt).


My teeth are so badly cut into that I can't chew on sunflower seeds (not dried out but moist, yellow colored/white and pliable. I can feel the entire bottom of my jawline has been cut into to the roots, which are now exposed. I have been fighting this for years and now this is reaching permanent damage to my body. My left large toe has been broken so badly, with skin cut to the bone and now into the bone so blood flow has been stopped. My toe is literally being severed off by mechanical arms every single night.


My arms are now being cut into, there are gashes and cuts that grow in size daily. They are infected (I put anti-fungal ointments on them but I wake up and they are enlarged and infected every single day). They are now huge red-sliced-into and infected areas as large as a quarter in one spot that began as a tiny scraped off piece of skin a few days ago. 


How I wish the people orchestrating this were in prison for these crimes. All those who order this, and their minions who perform the ugly deeds of torture and dismemberment. The list of permanent damages which have absolutely deleteriously affected my body are increasing to the point that I can't walk without limping any longer, my body has been put out-of-alignment for years while I remain being poisoned with chemicals which latch onto every cut, break, imbalance in my body, seeping into any wound and hardening and forming rubbery tentacles which span my entire spine and hips and in the interiors of my viscerae. 


Waiting for some kind of humanity to deliver me from this evil technological assault on every single aspect of my life, from my dreams (or lack thereof) to my finances to my cat most beloved and cherished stolen and threatened with death if I don't provide everything these empty haters want to suck and drain and steal out of me. they have made me a much older woman due to non-stop stress and my hormones and body endlessly affected by part of my fallopian tube being cut out, thus depriving me of essential hormones---cut while sleeping, waking up to it falling out as I stopped menstruating. The list is endless. I can't use four fingers due to objects inserted under the cuticles every single night so they nearly explode, are bleeding internally and the objects inserted are hard--the nails are black and almost dead due to over 6 years of this going on every single night. I am still fighting being dismembered and waiting for anything to ever stop these murderous b-tards and their turd associates who perform these filthy, and nasty vile deeds for "them".


-------------------


All of this is happening because I am fighting back against tyranny, rape, theft of my property, my intellectual property, my ideas, my sexuality, my home made filthy and toxic every single day, the atmosphere of dead trees and litter surrounding every place I have moved to in most beautiful Thailand has persisted for years. Neighbors as terrorist agents supplied with torture weapons, through-wall torture apparatus. "Thought-reading" Voice-to-skull technology so they can assist those who want to steal, and destroy me and then threaten me with the ideas I am simply THINKING to myself. Orwell called such people the "Thought Police" and it is an actuality right now. I am being severed and cut into when I tell men I have never met in person or maybe if I have, once or twice who were extremely rude and nasty towards me, who I avoided and tried to get away from. Asking for help after years of moving to save my life and fighting to get health care, as people can now see that America has an already established health care denial system which is synonymous with a death pogram aka Genocide albeit through the disguised lack of health care or substandard care or denial of care even when offered a "health care plan" as I was under Medicaid. Lied to absolutely and left to be murdered. I am now fighting against the types of people who benefit from this system of discrimination, poisoning, covert assassinations, and they have not stopped attacking my body while they block all finances so I cannot afford to even VISIT  a doctor when they damage my body further. Much less get help for this condition that people "like this" created artificially in my most healthy, extremely strong and athletic body (top athlete until I was poisoned and then being murdered into paralysis by this group, and their attendant health care providers who left me unprovided for). Now the people who create such a system, put into highest levels of society, are attacking me while I fight to heal from what the "rest" of American society has done to me all my life. I am referring to people of all walks of life, all socioeconomic spheres, all genders all races there is almost no difference except for regional variations in the same techniques and protocols of attack.


------------------


So I implore once more for assistance in me living IN SAFETY because I can't chew any longer. I will require some kind of dental surgery or something to replace this tissue as now I can't eat anything but soft food. I can't walk on my left foot which also requires surgery because they broke the toe and then have been cutting in between the skin of the broken toe for over 4 years or probably much longer--I have not had my hair at it's natural state for decades by now since they have attacked not only my physique but my hair so it's always damaged, it is cut into a triangular shape with balding spots and the hair itself has been SHREDDED every single night for years. The mechanical arms that can get through spaces of less than a one-millimeter circumference are extremely deadly. I stuffed the front door with layers of paper items and even with that, the terrorists could use the mechanical arms to take these out and then replace them, thus RAPING me nightly and my body smeared with horrific chemicals and stinking substances--they are still spraying my skin with extremely damaging chemicals with just the tiny mechanical arms, along with cutting out gum tissue daily and my foot has been cut to the bone so there is a triangle of skin literally cut out of this area of my foot--between the large toe and the next toe. The toe is jutting into my other toes, the terrorists are inserting metal objects through this already pierced area into the bone and tissue of the other toes.


What more, there is more but I am going to stop here. My "crime" is in not wanting to be raped and murdered by another white male who is being handed literally every single thing for attacking me (and others, like Prince long before he was also murdered and I believe partially responsible is this group of H-wood and their Miami Mafia partners (and LA and Europ-a associates). Probably Prince had a host of enemies mostly due to being BLACK and that is all.


My "crime" is in fighting to not be raped by another one who steals all ideas possible and then is poisoning me to death while raping me using teleportation as I respond to men I consider ugly human beings with the most "love" I have--this is how badly the drugs and teleportation affect judgement. This can happen to you or your friends or children and probably already is happening right now as you read this.


Waiting for my society to not allow them to disfigure me and cut out my toes, my fingers,  my teeth, BECAUSE I WRITE ABOUT THEIR CRIMES as they drug me with truth serum to obtain ideas out of my reactions and then order me to be disfigured and dismembered after they steal the ideas. This is the protocol to which these terrorist actors, mafia and politicians have responded not only with absolute gleeful schadenfreude but with alarming sexualized enthusiasm to have a torture victim to feed off, energized and then promoted for having done so. As the list of these terrorists never stops but always increases.


Waiting for some humanitarian rescue for my plight that I never "allowed" to happen. I can't stop reacting the way I do because they are drugging me and using this brain-altering tech upon me so I can't disguise my feelings or enraged emotions--a truth serum effect. They are torturing me for having my personal thoughts about fighting back against torture, rape and oppression. By the way, each and every single one of these terrorists is making huge public statements about how they are "fighting" against racism and tyranny, rape culture and sexism.

----------


YES I ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT I HAVE A RIGHT TO FIGHT FOR MY LIFE AND TO NOT ACCEPT BEING MURDERED OR RAPED AND MY PROPERTY AND IDEAS STOLEN AND MY CAT AND MY PROPERTY MADE FILTHY AND TOXIC AND i AM FIGHTING AND FIGHTING alone, I can't understand how in America which is always cheering these concepts on that people react to this happening to me like it's a huge celebration and they can't wait to engage in these terrorist activities. 

I am being dismembered every single day for fighting for freedom, fighting so this situation of me a microchipped MK ULTRA rape and torture victim (whatever the terrorists call this situation, an "experiment" in hate and uginess? How sick people will behave if there is no evidence and they can dehumanize the target to the point that their prevailing question put to me is "why don't you like this?" as they smirk and gloat while they continue ordering my body to be cut into and cut off every single day as they profit in Millions of dollars for participation in this sick crime. 


No comments:

Post a Comment