Saturday, October 17, 2020

Terrorist report: still fighting to stop my teeth from being severed out--gum tissue cut into there is almost no tissue left on my lower jaw. Still fighting to stop the mechanical arms from breaking through multiple layers of barriers I glued, pasted, taped, sealed, hooked and tied firmly together, stuffed rubber matting into the 1/2 inch cracks where cabinet doors should close completely against the wood. I have completely sealed off almost all of the cabinets and still the mechanical arms are getting through.

 My food is also badly drugged and I remain paralyzed from hardening poison and drugging that keeps me incapable of movement. Plus the hard poisons that have become rock hard that I am fighting every day to remove. I am in extreme pain and yet, there is more attacks upon my body by BILLIONAIRES who are enjoying watching me fight against at least 30 people in this one emptied-out condominium area who are attacking me, alone and left undefended by everyone (reading this, no doubt).


My teeth are so badly cut into that I can't chew on sunflower seeds (not dried out but moist, yellow colored/white and pliable. I can feel the entire bottom of my jawline has been cut into to the roots, which are now exposed. I have been fighting this for years and now this is reaching permanent damage to my body. My left large toe has been broken so badly, with skin cut to the bone and now into the bone so blood flow has been stopped. My toe is literally being severed off by mechanical arms every single night.


My arms are now being cut into, there are gashes and cuts that grow in size daily. They are infected (I put anti-fungal ointments on them but I wake up and they are enlarged and infected every single day). They are now huge red-sliced-into and infected areas as large as a quarter in one spot that began as a tiny scraped off piece of skin a few days ago. 


How I wish the people orchestrating this were in prison for these crimes. All those who order this, and their minions who perform the ugly deeds of torture and dismemberment. The list of permanent damages which have absolutely deleteriously affected my body are increasing to the point that I can't walk without limping any longer, my body has been put out-of-alignment for years while I remain being poisoned with chemicals which latch onto every cut, break, imbalance in my body, seeping into any wound and hardening and forming rubbery tentacles which span my entire spine and hips and in the interiors of my viscerae. 


Waiting for some kind of humanity to deliver me from this evil technological assault on every single aspect of my life, from my dreams (or lack thereof) to my finances to my cat most beloved and cherished stolen and threatened with death if I don't provide everything these empty haters want to suck and drain and steal out of me. they have made me a much older woman due to non-stop stress and my hormones and body endlessly affected by part of my fallopian tube being cut out, thus depriving me of essential hormones---cut while sleeping, waking up to it falling out as I stopped menstruating. The list is endless. I can't use four fingers due to objects inserted under the cuticles every single night so they nearly explode, are bleeding internally and the objects inserted are hard--the nails are black and almost dead due to over 6 years of this going on every single night. I am still fighting being dismembered and waiting for anything to ever stop these murderous b-tards and their turd associates who perform these filthy, and nasty vile deeds for "them".


-------------------


All of this is happening because I am fighting back against tyranny, rape, theft of my property, my intellectual property, my ideas, my sexuality, my home made filthy and toxic every single day, the atmosphere of dead trees and litter surrounding every place I have moved to in most beautiful Thailand has persisted for years. Neighbors as terrorist agents supplied with torture weapons, through-wall torture apparatus. "Thought-reading" Voice-to-skull technology so they can assist those who want to steal, and destroy me and then threaten me with the ideas I am simply THINKING to myself. Orwell called such people the "Thought Police" and it is an actuality right now. I am being severed and cut into when I tell men I have never met in person or maybe if I have, once or twice who were extremely rude and nasty towards me, who I avoided and tried to get away from. Asking for help after years of moving to save my life and fighting to get health care, as people can now see that America has an already established health care denial system which is synonymous with a death pogram aka Genocide albeit through the disguised lack of health care or substandard care or denial of care even when offered a "health care plan" as I was under Medicaid. Lied to absolutely and left to be murdered. I am now fighting against the types of people who benefit from this system of discrimination, poisoning, covert assassinations, and they have not stopped attacking my body while they block all finances so I cannot afford to even VISIT  a doctor when they damage my body further. Much less get help for this condition that people "like this" created artificially in my most healthy, extremely strong and athletic body (top athlete until I was poisoned and then being murdered into paralysis by this group, and their attendant health care providers who left me unprovided for). Now the people who create such a system, put into highest levels of society, are attacking me while I fight to heal from what the "rest" of American society has done to me all my life. I am referring to people of all walks of life, all socioeconomic spheres, all genders all races there is almost no difference except for regional variations in the same techniques and protocols of attack.


------------------


So I implore once more for assistance in me living IN SAFETY because I can't chew any longer. I will require some kind of dental surgery or something to replace this tissue as now I can't eat anything but soft food. I can't walk on my left foot which also requires surgery because they broke the toe and then have been cutting in between the skin of the broken toe for over 4 years or probably much longer--I have not had my hair at it's natural state for decades by now since they have attacked not only my physique but my hair so it's always damaged, it is cut into a triangular shape with balding spots and the hair itself has been SHREDDED every single night for years. The mechanical arms that can get through spaces of less than a one-millimeter circumference are extremely deadly. I stuffed the front door with layers of paper items and even with that, the terrorists could use the mechanical arms to take these out and then replace them, thus RAPING me nightly and my body smeared with horrific chemicals and stinking substances--they are still spraying my skin with extremely damaging chemicals with just the tiny mechanical arms, along with cutting out gum tissue daily and my foot has been cut to the bone so there is a triangle of skin literally cut out of this area of my foot--between the large toe and the next toe. The toe is jutting into my other toes, the terrorists are inserting metal objects through this already pierced area into the bone and tissue of the other toes.


What more, there is more but I am going to stop here. My "crime" is in not wanting to be raped and murdered by another white male who is being handed literally every single thing for attacking me (and others, like Prince long before he was also murdered and I believe partially responsible is this group of H-wood and their Miami Mafia partners (and LA and Europ-a associates). Probably Prince had a host of enemies mostly due to being BLACK and that is all.


My "crime" is in fighting to not be raped by another one who steals all ideas possible and then is poisoning me to death while raping me using teleportation as I respond to men I consider ugly human beings with the most "love" I have--this is how badly the drugs and teleportation affect judgement. This can happen to you or your friends or children and probably already is happening right now as you read this.


Waiting for my society to not allow them to disfigure me and cut out my toes, my fingers,  my teeth, BECAUSE I WRITE ABOUT THEIR CRIMES as they drug me with truth serum to obtain ideas out of my reactions and then order me to be disfigured and dismembered after they steal the ideas. This is the protocol to which these terrorist actors, mafia and politicians have responded not only with absolute gleeful schadenfreude but with alarming sexualized enthusiasm to have a torture victim to feed off, energized and then promoted for having done so. As the list of these terrorists never stops but always increases.


Waiting for some humanitarian rescue for my plight that I never "allowed" to happen. I can't stop reacting the way I do because they are drugging me and using this brain-altering tech upon me so I can't disguise my feelings or enraged emotions--a truth serum effect. They are torturing me for having my personal thoughts about fighting back against torture, rape and oppression. By the way, each and every single one of these terrorists is making huge public statements about how they are "fighting" against racism and tyranny, rape culture and sexism.

----------


YES I ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT I HAVE A RIGHT TO FIGHT FOR MY LIFE AND TO NOT ACCEPT BEING MURDERED OR RAPED AND MY PROPERTY AND IDEAS STOLEN AND MY CAT AND MY PROPERTY MADE FILTHY AND TOXIC AND i AM FIGHTING AND FIGHTING alone, I can't understand how in America which is always cheering these concepts on that people react to this happening to me like it's a huge celebration and they can't wait to engage in these terrorist activities. 

I am being dismembered every single day for fighting for freedom, fighting so this situation of me a microchipped MK ULTRA rape and torture victim (whatever the terrorists call this situation, an "experiment" in hate and uginess? How sick people will behave if there is no evidence and they can dehumanize the target to the point that their prevailing question put to me is "why don't you like this?" as they smirk and gloat while they continue ordering my body to be cut into and cut off every single day as they profit in Millions of dollars for participation in this sick crime. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet again, another nazi white trash filth celebrity this time a "news" bs propaganda agent for the Nazi English Crown via Fox News has some to violently threaten me. His lie which I absolutely ever believed but under etreme sickness and endless abuse in teleportation and elsehwere from the partners of maga fascist bigotry celebrity political bs propaganda are the liberal fascist nazi frauds endlessly murderously assaulting me. They converge the pig scum who have profited in millions and endless awards from decades not merely "years" of assaulting me with deadl piosoning and hate sit silently as the white trash filth ape pig is threatening my life with every single action I take in my room, my private personal domain which I am paying for barely able to survive from their decades of rendering me paralyzed, disabled fracturing my spine and poisoning me into a huge, deformed hard-rock-like structure the poison never coming out. AT the moment still shitting poison out but as sick as I have bee nfor weeks while ugly filth arnold was violently assaulting and threatening my life whjile being appluaded by scores of "fans" im public settings his "career" from his _retired" state now amplified by this enmdless hate promotion machinery putting every defunct lying scum into power, rather then these same scum rotten filth slipping away and new talent and ethical people actually replacing this trashy filth sick scum. I am fighting back and I kow this creep fired from Fox will be promoted for his rancid lying podcasts about how much he is aghast at what Trump is doing. As I wrote endlessly , people like Schmucker nazi-son similar to MTG who have "defected" were put on the other gravy train but still the same central nazi operating system to deflect independents from their chagrin at having lost their farms, etc. Dirty Schmucker Nazi-son with his English backing and his rancid dirty "family" live in England as he has stated in an interview with nazi piers morgan really endlessly amplifying opdcasters and celebrities to instantly violently attack me after clicking on the "click bait" all professing to hate trump and the maga nazi party. The click bait as usual lured me while in an endlessly sick and traumatized escapism situation of blocking out the yelling death threats from the OTHER pieces of shit who are just going on and on at me for hours pe day until I get online to shut them up./ A plethora of more shithead rwhores always adulated by the 4t Reich nazi youtube and media machine then promote them. Because this stinking filth creep, without all his make-up artists covering up his rancid face he looks like the redneck he is and is as nasty as nazis are on the first minite of attacking me, in front of ugly dirty arnold and the rest of this team of shit and filth. All of them claiming to be shocked and against what is happening in the trump administration perhaps ugly sleazy dirty violent viloe ugly arnold is not making huge professions of "caring" abaout america but nevertheless he's one of the biggest backers of the worst nazi take-over perhaps in U.S. history which schmucker nazi-shit-son is endlessly advocating while being presented as a "fighter" against it, just as MTG is welcomed into the Progressive brown skin cartel of Nazi inclusion into the plantation Party. //I call him schmuck because that is a stereotypical "Jewish" term used on East Coast or used to be much more frequently used. AS thsee stupid apes are so racist and dumbly bigoted Iand that term rhymes with his dumb name (Engish mame) I use it but it's so apt that schmuck is extremely appropriate. Dirty Mandami also used Jewish slang or "Yiddish" type words in front of a German white trash "punk" pretending to be anti-fasfcist and fully supporting nazi and rape and death squads with full welcome to come on in and infiltrate the U .S. by ugly dirty Arnold controlling absolutely lying dirty Elizabeth Warren--not dissimilar to dirty Schumcker carlson ugly dirty tucker too bad his podcast is popular and progressives mention his bullshit spasms of fake pretense at caring about american society (again I repeat he's english agent his family and life is based in England controleld by Rupert Murdoch the controlled Opposition who "used to be Republican" white nazi trash shit male nazi bigot). I am so endlessly ill from the poison detxox which never ends and they hack click bait while I try to escape because I am so weak, sick and alone to blot out their ugly shit voices and death threats, the last pig ape scum sits offering more abusers to threaten my lief. English shit is there because I watched a clip which stated an awards ceremony and the randic beatle dung was featured as the charitable event audience member gorified as celebrity smiling for the camera in a fraudulent compassion sell-out pose. //I think mccartny actually participated in having michael jackson killed that is how "evil" and nasty violent he truly is. Not just live and let die, but a hateful vengeful bigot murderer as they all become the more laxity is involved in allowing them to inflict this covert torture and poisoning upon targets. Michael jackson had "screwed" mccartney (of beatles--and hacking is so profoundly obstructive I can't type I am sruggling to use lower-case and I can't even type at al or think clearly). But mccartny is so vile and nasty as are the english on a murder nazi imperialistic trip with me so that is their real agenda towards the united sttes the stupid dumb dirty shit of whorewood assume they are welcome celebrities in england so they hand me over to get their own english controlled promotion into awards always stealing my ideas in the process. I can only get this out the hacking is so bad. Also brainwave obstruction rendering me mostly in hate and ranting mode, compartmentalized memory and brain function artificial dysfunction this tech and brain implant system endlessly render me into this state while hacking keeps me so focused on fighting to type and the brain attacks while I"m in this frustrated state are backdoor hacking operations.//the creep filth (of this group the celebrities and politicians) but this ugly sinister tucker carlson so formely adulated and now is bying for more awards and promotions to get out of podcasting as so many fired and canceled podcasters from cnn and msnbc are also involoved in to get their careers back on high pay status and fame enhancement but they are the same lying controlled shiite operating for the same centrifugal purpose from the same central force controlling them all. //looking at the Venice Film Festival and seeing upon asking AI which American f-ers celebrities are being honored or featured is a LONG LIST almost comprehenwive listing shit who hack their videos routinely onto my y outube. I click on them under sick shitting toxic filth out of my body they engaged in pouring into my body and have gone off awarded for the next rotation of the same list of celebriteis and directors being honored at every festival. The loss of independent film and news reporting and then the parallel of the endless repeat of the same politicians or the same speeches on the same structural paradigmatic themes which they all spew out in their primary win speeches literally all repeating into infinity the same poionts the same sentences about what they are j"Jfighting" about. All instructed to repeat the same lines for their particular constituencies aftrer the "win". If I click on any of them most of them rush to join in with death threats at me while the shit celebrities continue to torture me to obtain original ideas. Shitty dirty Darleen graham's faux "opposition" political comedy AI-created content creator joke team made a video of her using AI-generated imagery. I watch The Twilight Zone before every shower, I have saved the files the shower is a twilight zone of dirty ugly filth celebrities making nasty comments about my deformed body while I am cleaning the filth they poured and raped into my body to disfigure me and the dismembered body parts are black with fungus sparyed into the decaying areas while they all watch laughing and making jokes. I watch teh Twilight zone thusly often enough. The creeps who made this "joke" video also stole a line I had writtena bout Graham being accelerated by her "I don't know" quote in the pre-primary debate whic was a sure sign, as I wrote, that she is only going to follow orders from Trump and it was a constructed "winning" yheme that she is just goingt to continue the party line that her whatever he was to her had rcreared before his demise (which I believe had been a directed energy weapon covert assassination). //The comedian made a Twilight Zone" comedy AI skit about Graham not knowing and people mocking her and then ending the skit with Trump assuring her that "don't worry just follow my orders" type ending which was supposed to be "funny" but instead it beguiled the viewers into laiughing off her apparent foibles and feeling likewise assured she is a full on good ole girl obeying "the plan" which they are all instructed to "follow the plan" without questioning or thinking. Shit olike tucker carlson gets those who question a bit too much, leading them gently into the void of fake opposition and the "used to be trump supporter" team of misplaced puppets waiting for santa to arrive and compensate them for their loss of their career positions and they rush to violently assault me or threaten my lief so big daddy trump will award them for the next term. Screw schmucker and his ilk. But they only appear to endlessly be promoted and praised in tead. Behind all the priase is the demo-rate machine of English-controlled famous pupet scum rape scum trash endlessly glorified who also must have original ideas out of my screams onoline while under excessive drugging. My body remains deformed I am still shitting poison out and very sick and must go through this every day regardless of which dirty nazi trash "side" wins any election.