Saturday, October 17, 2020

Terrorist report: still fighting to stop my teeth from being severed out--gum tissue cut into there is almost no tissue left on my lower jaw. Still fighting to stop the mechanical arms from breaking through multiple layers of barriers I glued, pasted, taped, sealed, hooked and tied firmly together, stuffed rubber matting into the 1/2 inch cracks where cabinet doors should close completely against the wood. I have completely sealed off almost all of the cabinets and still the mechanical arms are getting through.

 My food is also badly drugged and I remain paralyzed from hardening poison and drugging that keeps me incapable of movement. Plus the hard poisons that have become rock hard that I am fighting every day to remove. I am in extreme pain and yet, there is more attacks upon my body by BILLIONAIRES who are enjoying watching me fight against at least 30 people in this one emptied-out condominium area who are attacking me, alone and left undefended by everyone (reading this, no doubt).


My teeth are so badly cut into that I can't chew on sunflower seeds (not dried out but moist, yellow colored/white and pliable. I can feel the entire bottom of my jawline has been cut into to the roots, which are now exposed. I have been fighting this for years and now this is reaching permanent damage to my body. My left large toe has been broken so badly, with skin cut to the bone and now into the bone so blood flow has been stopped. My toe is literally being severed off by mechanical arms every single night.


My arms are now being cut into, there are gashes and cuts that grow in size daily. They are infected (I put anti-fungal ointments on them but I wake up and they are enlarged and infected every single day). They are now huge red-sliced-into and infected areas as large as a quarter in one spot that began as a tiny scraped off piece of skin a few days ago. 


How I wish the people orchestrating this were in prison for these crimes. All those who order this, and their minions who perform the ugly deeds of torture and dismemberment. The list of permanent damages which have absolutely deleteriously affected my body are increasing to the point that I can't walk without limping any longer, my body has been put out-of-alignment for years while I remain being poisoned with chemicals which latch onto every cut, break, imbalance in my body, seeping into any wound and hardening and forming rubbery tentacles which span my entire spine and hips and in the interiors of my viscerae. 


Waiting for some kind of humanity to deliver me from this evil technological assault on every single aspect of my life, from my dreams (or lack thereof) to my finances to my cat most beloved and cherished stolen and threatened with death if I don't provide everything these empty haters want to suck and drain and steal out of me. they have made me a much older woman due to non-stop stress and my hormones and body endlessly affected by part of my fallopian tube being cut out, thus depriving me of essential hormones---cut while sleeping, waking up to it falling out as I stopped menstruating. The list is endless. I can't use four fingers due to objects inserted under the cuticles every single night so they nearly explode, are bleeding internally and the objects inserted are hard--the nails are black and almost dead due to over 6 years of this going on every single night. I am still fighting being dismembered and waiting for anything to ever stop these murderous b-tards and their turd associates who perform these filthy, and nasty vile deeds for "them".


-------------------


All of this is happening because I am fighting back against tyranny, rape, theft of my property, my intellectual property, my ideas, my sexuality, my home made filthy and toxic every single day, the atmosphere of dead trees and litter surrounding every place I have moved to in most beautiful Thailand has persisted for years. Neighbors as terrorist agents supplied with torture weapons, through-wall torture apparatus. "Thought-reading" Voice-to-skull technology so they can assist those who want to steal, and destroy me and then threaten me with the ideas I am simply THINKING to myself. Orwell called such people the "Thought Police" and it is an actuality right now. I am being severed and cut into when I tell men I have never met in person or maybe if I have, once or twice who were extremely rude and nasty towards me, who I avoided and tried to get away from. Asking for help after years of moving to save my life and fighting to get health care, as people can now see that America has an already established health care denial system which is synonymous with a death pogram aka Genocide albeit through the disguised lack of health care or substandard care or denial of care even when offered a "health care plan" as I was under Medicaid. Lied to absolutely and left to be murdered. I am now fighting against the types of people who benefit from this system of discrimination, poisoning, covert assassinations, and they have not stopped attacking my body while they block all finances so I cannot afford to even VISIT  a doctor when they damage my body further. Much less get help for this condition that people "like this" created artificially in my most healthy, extremely strong and athletic body (top athlete until I was poisoned and then being murdered into paralysis by this group, and their attendant health care providers who left me unprovided for). Now the people who create such a system, put into highest levels of society, are attacking me while I fight to heal from what the "rest" of American society has done to me all my life. I am referring to people of all walks of life, all socioeconomic spheres, all genders all races there is almost no difference except for regional variations in the same techniques and protocols of attack.


------------------


So I implore once more for assistance in me living IN SAFETY because I can't chew any longer. I will require some kind of dental surgery or something to replace this tissue as now I can't eat anything but soft food. I can't walk on my left foot which also requires surgery because they broke the toe and then have been cutting in between the skin of the broken toe for over 4 years or probably much longer--I have not had my hair at it's natural state for decades by now since they have attacked not only my physique but my hair so it's always damaged, it is cut into a triangular shape with balding spots and the hair itself has been SHREDDED every single night for years. The mechanical arms that can get through spaces of less than a one-millimeter circumference are extremely deadly. I stuffed the front door with layers of paper items and even with that, the terrorists could use the mechanical arms to take these out and then replace them, thus RAPING me nightly and my body smeared with horrific chemicals and stinking substances--they are still spraying my skin with extremely damaging chemicals with just the tiny mechanical arms, along with cutting out gum tissue daily and my foot has been cut to the bone so there is a triangle of skin literally cut out of this area of my foot--between the large toe and the next toe. The toe is jutting into my other toes, the terrorists are inserting metal objects through this already pierced area into the bone and tissue of the other toes.


What more, there is more but I am going to stop here. My "crime" is in not wanting to be raped and murdered by another white male who is being handed literally every single thing for attacking me (and others, like Prince long before he was also murdered and I believe partially responsible is this group of H-wood and their Miami Mafia partners (and LA and Europ-a associates). Probably Prince had a host of enemies mostly due to being BLACK and that is all.


My "crime" is in fighting to not be raped by another one who steals all ideas possible and then is poisoning me to death while raping me using teleportation as I respond to men I consider ugly human beings with the most "love" I have--this is how badly the drugs and teleportation affect judgement. This can happen to you or your friends or children and probably already is happening right now as you read this.


Waiting for my society to not allow them to disfigure me and cut out my toes, my fingers,  my teeth, BECAUSE I WRITE ABOUT THEIR CRIMES as they drug me with truth serum to obtain ideas out of my reactions and then order me to be disfigured and dismembered after they steal the ideas. This is the protocol to which these terrorist actors, mafia and politicians have responded not only with absolute gleeful schadenfreude but with alarming sexualized enthusiasm to have a torture victim to feed off, energized and then promoted for having done so. As the list of these terrorists never stops but always increases.


Waiting for some humanitarian rescue for my plight that I never "allowed" to happen. I can't stop reacting the way I do because they are drugging me and using this brain-altering tech upon me so I can't disguise my feelings or enraged emotions--a truth serum effect. They are torturing me for having my personal thoughts about fighting back against torture, rape and oppression. By the way, each and every single one of these terrorists is making huge public statements about how they are "fighting" against racism and tyranny, rape culture and sexism.

----------


YES I ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT I HAVE A RIGHT TO FIGHT FOR MY LIFE AND TO NOT ACCEPT BEING MURDERED OR RAPED AND MY PROPERTY AND IDEAS STOLEN AND MY CAT AND MY PROPERTY MADE FILTHY AND TOXIC AND i AM FIGHTING AND FIGHTING alone, I can't understand how in America which is always cheering these concepts on that people react to this happening to me like it's a huge celebration and they can't wait to engage in these terrorist activities. 

I am being dismembered every single day for fighting for freedom, fighting so this situation of me a microchipped MK ULTRA rape and torture victim (whatever the terrorists call this situation, an "experiment" in hate and uginess? How sick people will behave if there is no evidence and they can dehumanize the target to the point that their prevailing question put to me is "why don't you like this?" as they smirk and gloat while they continue ordering my body to be cut into and cut off every single day as they profit in Millions of dollars for participation in this sick crime. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...