Saturday, October 17, 2020

The life-threatening fight to stop the silicone I installed which had been ripped off the lining of the "kitchen" sink--used as an entry point by mechanical arms below the cabinet surface from the room next door.

 I realized that the kitchen sink silicone lining had been removed. I saw that pieces of the black thin silicone layer were being ripped off, but the terrorists make so much of the room filthy, broken down that I considered this as just another filth attack. However, it has been a way to lift up the sink and insert the mechanical arms, make the kitchen counter filthy every moment possible--stains, grime, fungus, insects, stinking grease, and the mechanical arms breaking my body ripping flesh and opening the front door. The front door is layered with inserted objects and I hope that what I have put is making more entry through the front door impossible. The expert terrorists are extremely careful to NEVER leave evidence. I can see if something has been tampered with, but what they do appears to innocuous or "normal" like every day tears and stains and things toppled over that I put to see where entry points are. Waking up these are laying in the floor. The terrorists also make sure to create diversions to distract from their real entry points. By having access to "thought reading" they can also play a severe cat-and-mouse game of tampering with objects that make entry appear possible but the real entry is being done elsewhere. All I do is fight to stop this.


But back to this kitchen sink area. I put a layer of silicone that was tampered with so it crumbled after a few hours of it drying. It was breaking off the next day after having carefully sealed this sink area. I then put another brand, more expensive, on top of the first layer. The silicone had dried and I felt comfortable that I could use the sink (carefully). After 4 days the silicone is still wet, although I use a fan blowing at high speed directly hitting this area all night, every night, parts of the day. The terrorists are spraying water or using the mechanical arms to spray water or it is being inserted into the cracks so the silicone remains moist and like soft clay. It will never dry if this is not stopped. This is the kind of subterfuge activity I have had to deal with in trying to defend myself here. The distractions they create, false entry signs, etc and the drugging have left me unable to even begin to think clearly to ascertain what to do, with no experience and no information about this online that I can find (information is routinely blocked and censored).


I remain fighting for my life and writing about this (as I have been doing FOR YEARS).

No comments:

Post a Comment