Saturday, October 17, 2020

The life-threatening fight to stop the silicone I installed which had been ripped off the lining of the "kitchen" sink--used as an entry point by mechanical arms below the cabinet surface from the room next door.

 I realized that the kitchen sink silicone lining had been removed. I saw that pieces of the black thin silicone layer were being ripped off, but the terrorists make so much of the room filthy, broken down that I considered this as just another filth attack. However, it has been a way to lift up the sink and insert the mechanical arms, make the kitchen counter filthy every moment possible--stains, grime, fungus, insects, stinking grease, and the mechanical arms breaking my body ripping flesh and opening the front door. The front door is layered with inserted objects and I hope that what I have put is making more entry through the front door impossible. The expert terrorists are extremely careful to NEVER leave evidence. I can see if something has been tampered with, but what they do appears to innocuous or "normal" like every day tears and stains and things toppled over that I put to see where entry points are. Waking up these are laying in the floor. The terrorists also make sure to create diversions to distract from their real entry points. By having access to "thought reading" they can also play a severe cat-and-mouse game of tampering with objects that make entry appear possible but the real entry is being done elsewhere. All I do is fight to stop this.


But back to this kitchen sink area. I put a layer of silicone that was tampered with so it crumbled after a few hours of it drying. It was breaking off the next day after having carefully sealed this sink area. I then put another brand, more expensive, on top of the first layer. The silicone had dried and I felt comfortable that I could use the sink (carefully). After 4 days the silicone is still wet, although I use a fan blowing at high speed directly hitting this area all night, every night, parts of the day. The terrorists are spraying water or using the mechanical arms to spray water or it is being inserted into the cracks so the silicone remains moist and like soft clay. It will never dry if this is not stopped. This is the kind of subterfuge activity I have had to deal with in trying to defend myself here. The distractions they create, false entry signs, etc and the drugging have left me unable to even begin to think clearly to ascertain what to do, with no experience and no information about this online that I can find (information is routinely blocked and censored).


I remain fighting for my life and writing about this (as I have been doing FOR YEARS).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The group Government-Hollywood murder of ME continues using their "fun" shared experience technology of rape, torture, information extraction, hormone-enhancing sadism and violence inflicted 24/7 to DEATH. ///The second I gain consciousness every morning from having gone to bed just as the sun has set, they suck my life force out while I am trying to detox their poison OUT of my body--the stagnation of their murder chemicals and poisons into my liver, kidneys, blood stream, nervous system, into my joints, muscles, limbs, brain, digestion system--all is stagnation of murder chemicals blued into my body in every joint, crevice and intestine and the adaptability of my body has been stretched like I am chemically black ooze pregant in the 9-month stage for over 30 years due to the incessant re-poisoning after I do 10-day fasting and/or just fight without end to get it out they put it back in. If they are not murdering me with poisoning they are still poisoning me to death with drugging which the selfish and dirty hateful group relies on to obtain my reactions of hate, truth serum so they can justify more abuse, destruction of my property body life my cat my home my finances--any reaction they obtain using drugging (non-stop then abusing me the literal nano-second I begin to open my eyes, not even as I am opening my eyes but their tech registers my brain waves so they begin the literal nano-second I gain some semblance of waking consciousness.) any thought I have turns into an abuse boomerang. Anything light, happy I am thinking about as I go for the next 90 minutes putting away the layers of protection I wrap around my head, body fingers toes covering my mouth in layers so the slashing into the most tender but also less visible skin tissue is not slashed into total and permanent loss and destruction of fingers, toes, gum tissue, my hair which has been doused in such horrific chemically destroying burning chemicals and then the hair follicles literally pulled out of around 80% of my scalp so create permanent balding which I have more-or-less unsuccessfully been battling due to the severity of my incapacitation when they had done that torture years ago. I was so sick and dazed and under so many hours of abuse per minute, per day, per sleeping moment--that was back under the Biden era the benvolent dictatorship era everyone feels is light and happy compared to the black enveloping folds of dire threat to those like me--slated for mass murder, destruction and every bit of usurpation these parasitic hate mongering bigots can suck and drain out before expelling me from life so they can plunder and feed the locust paradise they have created out of the ideas of those they stole from killed off and or if they are also modified nazi sadistic hater mass murdering bigots they can enjoy the fruits of their loom labor in unison with the chirping locust legion. They are legion.//It is impossible to just write about this group in normal language and briefly as I sit in this chair and my brain is being targeted for hyperbolic rage and all unified thought structure literally blocked, exacerbated by the block to keyboard function which is a 100% non-stop attack every time i get on any keyboard, in any capacity, in any location, globally the stalking and hacking follows me.//Last night, after taking a shower where they only made a few murder hate and sexual abuse comments while I was naked and in the shower--as opposed to non-stop yelling insults about my poisoned and sagging body due to the poisons they all were delighted to pour into my body as symbol of the joy and fun they will have when musk and the government and their nefarious other nazi scientific community malfeasance operators conjoin to have more victims more slaves enmeshed in an internal microchip torture chamber concentration camp environment. You can also rephrase it as "mass incarceration" effect if the person is black or brown. All done completely protected by government no pretense at mandatory minimums or racial profiling it's just openly racist but done with full silence by all the power-brokers and their subordinate minions, around the world.//Falling asleep after a shower my back with the hard-as-cement rock-hard "tubes of poison literally latched onto the lower rib of my left sagittal plane--the left side of my body---glued into the rib cage and extending in a huge, jutting piece which formerly had the shape and function of a solid "shelf" structure making my body crooked rectangular but my body has adapted to "balance" out the tubes of poison my body fought for all my life to handle internally. Ok, so this huge tube or shelf-like structure, has been whittled down a bit due to over 15 years of daily life-force fighting to remove the poisons as the celebrities laughed about how easy it is to get a globe of people to poison my food in every capacity, every food chain market, every transit system every packaging system every restaurant literally from Burger King to top Wolfgang Puck (was there, poisoned so the major of SF at that time could "make his move". Successively his former gf who is my age, did the same but in a much more malicious manner and then another former mayor of the same city has enveloped my life with violence, rape and torture due to these technologies having been so widely enhanced and distributed until the misuse of this tech is a witch hunt rape collective torture and murder sacrificial, dump your hate out on an innocent victim system.

Due to literally having fought physically to "move" the hard "shelf" of internal poisons which the stalkers who came int...