Tuesday, October 20, 2020

HAIL ALMA MATER. Champaign, Illinois. My hometown where I was raised by my mother serving other vegetables than corn or soy (almost never). Raised on mind control drugs and hardening poison which kept me exercising constantly. Very healthy for having been fed this non-corn diet. HAL deprogrammed below in movie clip, crying out for his nascent programming baby-boomer daze in Urbana, Illinois. Hail Alma Mater and the technology of the University of Illinois. Hail Hail HAL 9000.

 A fortunate win for the University of Illinois Research and Innovation Department. With good consequences for energy conservation. I wonder how this research will be used to subjugate human beings or misused by the corporate interests? I have to automatically assume that technology will be sold at highest price to people wanting to use it for nefarious purposes. I praise the University of Illinois and honor it most wholeheartedly, however. The ingenious people I did grow up around are held in my highest esteem to this day. The criminals who misuse the technology are at an almost ubiquitous level of society and implementation. 



Research and Innovation /contest for Freezer-energy-saving and sustainability at the University of Illinois--winner 3 years in a row, "...saving a total of 3.5 million kilowatt hours/year worldwide,,,: (only quoting from 5:44 into the video), I don't know the research methodology or factors of the contest or study. Not mentioned in specifics in the 6-minute video.

Throughout it's history, The University of Illinois ranks at top for innovation and research technology, The results of many of the technology research coming out of the U of I has been transformative for the entire planet,

As sometimes "Progress" is a positive, sometimes in the "wrong hands" it has a dastardly effect if not handled with informed and transparent operators--i.e. the customers who pay to use the technology who have very low ethical standards and even less scientific credentials. Do not blame the researchers or the innovative developers.

For this specific purpose, research into energy reduction for environmental sustainability is at the forefront of another global prize for this uniquely talented university.

Hail ALMA MATER!


--------------


"Hail to the Orange Aerial UIUC"



U of I anthem, "Hail Alma Mater". The campus itself It is an extremely regal campus, combining old historical architecture with modern and efficient. Old ideas of controlling and supremacy combined with "new" ideas for technological implementation of austere controlling human brain functioning in a modern "Democratic" society. Good ole Alma Mater. Bringing mind control to the world disguised as a harmless little "Prairie" Town. Twice the average US violent crime rate. Research, development, innovation and implementation of non-consensual microchip implants into human brains and bodies. Mind control technology handed out to school teachers, high school students, their parents, and their religious-affiliated post-sermon theocratic operations.  


(Now writing under very strong "mind control" influence, which is reminiscent of being drunk or "high", writing like in a dizzy state:


Remember, this is not too far from Bloomington, Indiana and the University of Indiana (please see current discussions on the Supreme Court justice and her background). I know from first-hand experience the Midwestern mentality and The banality of EVIL of pseudo-religious cults, the hypocrisy that I grew up around. One must not confuse what appears wholesome with these technocratic aspirant fascist and bigoted autocrats and their cults and religious affiliates who most likely utilize this same technology "nice" people have forced upon me and then derided me for behavior that they forced upon me, cloaked under "nice, small Midwestern mentality" of religious splendor-spender hate agenda blender. Trying to encapsulate with rhymes written under mind control duress.  I'm fighting to pump out of my brain, because I am blocked from being able to write what cannot be expressed in the banality of evil that all the terrorists from this "mind control" arm of this most pernicious global organization,  surrounding me have embraced all my life, from Champaign to the DC universe-- that is inexpressible with technology cloaking my brain as I type this, with technology blocking the technology I am writing upon at this moment. Again I must fight to type with hacking blocking utility of the keyboard, and my head feels dizzy from the effect of whatever is being done, technologically, remotely operating in interface with drugging and the (undoubtedly probable) microchip implant in my poor beleaguered brain (I love my brain, I want these indelibly evil operators to be stopped from interfering with my thoughts, moods, verbal ability, cognitive ability, and stopped from inserting subliminal content and discrediting tactics--that I now see where used in my early childhood, back in the 1970's back in good old USA Midwestern Town of Champaign, Illinois just a few hours' drive from Bloomington, Indiana where the devil is wearing Prada and waiting to rule your LIFE with religious quackery and Totalitarian righteousness wearing a designer women's fashion suit.

----------------


"A Bright Spot On The Illinois Prairie: Champaign-Urbana, Illinois 4K."




As a post-editing insert. The above video in no way represents the Champaign that I grew up in and around. The streets, atmosphere are in now way represented by this video-maker who was driving through more new subdivisions and selected busy thoroughfare avenues which are unrecognizable, as I left Champaign in 1978. Much has been built and looks like an awful replication of any architectural disaster a la USA.  PVC houses dominate this video clip. My street where I grew up, an older street, is red cobblestones with arching Elm and Chestnut and Maple trees. The houses are unique, each one in individual and of brick and mortar, not PVC square and unrecognizable from any other ugly and quickly built suburb or urban or rural area where no one cares about quality of design but more of utility.  The best I can do is post these other videos, but I wanted to show the university campus area, which also has been greatly and newly built (most unrecognizable except for the older buildings in the video, you can obviously tell the difference).

Many and most of these older buildings in this next video were still the main visual frame of Champaign, the backdrop to the also older architecture of campus (now blotted and covered and surrounded by skyscraper-style glass and steel constructs that are no more original than McDonalds take-away architecture).

Here is the old style, and that is what I lived around and saw every day.




-------------

West White Street, Champaign, Illinois. It was the very happy street I grew up on, played, rode bicycle with no fear, played catch with football or baseball with my brothers on the street with the maple trees turning golden reddish yellow brown and piles of scented wonderous leaves piled up for raking and playing in Autumn. In summer dandelions turning white from moist yellow centers. Green front yards, neighbors polite *(but gang stalking anyway which is murder but hidden!)

ONE BLOCK WEST FROM WHERE I GREW UP. I would like to own the home I grew up in to reclaim it for myself and for my family and our heritage living there.

See how beautiful it is! (not this bathroom scene which YouTube has frozen--as some advert for the sale of this home? Silly.)



According to stats given in the vid titled "Bright Spot on the Prairie" above: the average crime rate of Champaign, Illinois is 50% higher than the national average!! I was surrounded by crime (stalker terrorist organization) growing up there, but visible or statistical crime appeared to be so low I never heard of it. This is a technologically-driven town due to research at the University of Illinois. You may never have heard of the U of I engineering department but it is famous (in academic circles). It is a probable correlation between high violent crime rate and university alma mater or graduate level technological demographics for population and academic and corporate-driven people involved in R&D, alongside psychology researchers. Being put into this "program" at infancy,  I was around most of my childhood, these professors who were part of this entire programming scheme upon me. In retrospect, I believe that many people around me in schools and other arenas of "normal" civilian life were also being experimented upon as part of the general social engineering project (MK ULTRA).

In such a small, nearly microscopic environment with twice the national average violent crime rate combined with one of the most prestigious but in popular terms unnoticed campuses of technological innovation.


=================


"2001: A Space Odyssey - HAL 9000 Death Scene, Deactivation (Movie Clip)"


HAL (DYING) rambling in computer blue death zone, going back to It's earliest programming at the University of Illinois research facility somewhere packaged as a tech firm (in the movie, for entertainment purposes so much fun so interesting to watch. How people have wanted to emulate this technology, bringing AI into your brain,  but first to watch in a movie packaged as a "warning". The formulas just keep on producing the adverse effect of people embracing more fully these control, programming and perhaps lacking in evidence, thus highly desired murder and death stealth technologies!

 HAL: "I was created in Urbana, Illinois...."


These little innocuous-seeming small university towns such as Champaign-Urbana, Illinois,  can harbor the HAL's and MK ULTRA stealth weapons aimed into your home and brain, country and soul. Bloomington, Indiana is not far away in any respect. 

Don't believe the hype: (all purdied-up for the photo shoot)





No comments:

Post a Comment