Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Down a rabid rancid rabbit hole movie hell on time warp speed amphetamine but slowed down into never-ending slow motion of never ending repetition.

 

"SYNCHRONIC Trailer (2020) Jamie Dornan, Anthony Mackie Sci-Fi Movie"




I am copying and pasting this from the Facebook post I just wrote. I am under strong mind control tech influence as I sit on this chair in front of this laptop, every time I write it's like being technologically-induced into a drug vortex (downward spiral, of course). My motor reflexes begin to unravel as my fingers can't move to keys I am trying to press. The keys of course of the keyboard are then hacked and blocked and my brain is under the miasma of a dizzy, light-headed spinning sensation where coherency is literally impossible. I stand up after fighting to type and think and I nearly trip from dizziness and am sometimes so ill I can't do much more than try to walk and breathe deeply to try to get some oxygen to clear my head. It takes quite a while to have a "normal" sensation from the nauseous dizziness that this tech forces upon me as I fight to type and move my hands and think.

------------\
I should include the above for every post I write, but I write it now once more. It's very hard now to pound down on the keys so I will begin to just copy and paste--I want one day for some politician or some actor or some person out there to actually stop this endless attack on me so I can actually think and write without these blocks and these actors whose minds are like thick, unruly blocks of stone to stop pounding their hate upon me like sick drug addicts fighting to suck out my ideas, sexuality and all else they can drain out and feed off of every time they possibly can with this tech, plus the "power" of having endless groups attack me for them. A huge power surge, and they remain on the crest of every major movie wave with glowing energy derived from the parasitism of feeding off torture, violence and oppression. I am now fighting endlessly to pound this out. I wait for their drug of being able to torture, rape and order accidents my body nightly cut into, slowly losing my teeth, my toes and fingernails now after years of these parasitic drug addicts feeding off torturing me using teleportation and stealing ideas and then being put into highest positions in the media year after year for doing this. 
----------

Synchronic---the premise sounds sci-fi interesting, the movie clip looks morbid and a trip down fascination street of depraved mental time warp at very slow speeds (maybe speed is better than this drug). I think I might just watch the movie, if I can download it ($0) and if I can get through more moribund negativity of death and despair in yet another H-wood movie but still, want to see the premise play out. A trip into hell for Halloween season. I might not be able to get through the first 30 minutes but at least it's a little different from the other new just out stuff.

-------------

On the subject of drugs: the people teleporting me are addicted to the contracts being strewn around in attacking me--endlessly--they continue to appear as headliners for the 7th year in a row. so many of them I can't count any longer because it's like a different one almost every other day. A bad trip and a more nasty drug than I can begin to express. I can only imagine how badly they will re-create this situation once they turn it into a badly-made rendition of their crimes put into some horror-comedy with someone absolutely uncomplimentary playing me with absolutely wrong and false personalities traits that I never had, exhibited or will ever have. For now, the crimes go unpunished, they remain at the top of their fields, they are gloating and laughing and parrtying still being paid in millikons for this. I remain fighting for my life against dismemberment now in my studio and living on less than $700 a month while all access to earning money, all is blolcked and has been blocked for over a decade by this group which still dominates the H-wood insanity posing as "art" or whatever it can be called--entertainment??

----------------------

Oh yes, of course, the hackers blocked keyboard function as I typed the above comment(s)--I did not retype or backspace to correct I just left the red underlined words as they were because it's too hard just to fight to type ahead instead of going backwards due to hacking insertions and deletions. I think I cannot watch the film above because it appears to be akin to an extremely deadly and bad LSD trip down a dark hole into the Yawning gap of tedious hell horror illusion. It's so similar to the mentality of these ceelbrities who are winning all these top awards, I just can't be tripped down that bad drug hole they create every day and pour on me every day. I think this movie above should be retitled the backdoor addiction of celebrity drug culture on a bad trip into the time warp on methamphetamines.

--------------------------
 I got the review of Synchronic from Rolling Stone. I perused a few major mainstream entertainment sites which literally all had the exact same information but rewritten slightly from one magazine to the next. I am familiar with this regurgitation of the same news source which all of the monopolist news sources utilize, having worked for The Arizona Republic this same monopoly on information is the absolute standard for most major newspapers. However, Rolling Stone had a review of this movie about a synthetic drug (with overdose and bad effect probability for users, and like a lethal concoction of a drug that people buy on the street and overdose from, the repetition of the other movie reviews made this film appear to be a refreshing drug but alas, it's the same sort of formula with a twist of a time machine albeit drug portal into other dimensions that are very similar to other depictions of hell). I was intrigued but after having watched the trailer I think I have seen enough of doom and gloom from the other mainstream media K-rap that has the usual actors and script takeaways with just a few idiosyncratic alternative endings or themes. Only slightly however. As for the rest of Rolling Stone, I can read the same information on the other sources of info for mainstream, and probably in fact for the underground sources which I cannot find but will try. Why do I waste my time wondering if this contract out on me is ever going to be stopped so these hateful addicts of torture and free million dollar contracts are stopped because they absolutely have no compunction about overdosing on terrorizing me to the point of murder with no restraints and certainly no political block or protection for my Constitutional or legal rights--ever, just waiting for over 7 years for any politician or persona anywhere to actually care about law, justice, the US constitution, human rights, my rights, my body, my life, but it' sjust a non-stop torture and murder situation just like this bad trip down the death hell hole rabbit abyss that these actors appear to have ingrained into their plastic-coated surfaces but deep down in the bowels of their personalities are realities like this hells of this drug-overdose movie. I may still watch it but only if I want to watch gruesome sadistic fantasies incorporated into what appears to be a bad LSD trip into near death movie plot. Just so typical of the real H-wood mentality it would be like reliving almost what they force upon me in teleportation every night. Not this violent and sick, because they don't have CGI incorporated into the teleportation hell that they force upon me. Not yet anyway.

-------------------------------
 I also read a short snippet of a tv series review that I had commented on and carried the same sorts of critical commentary in my blog or this Facebook forum. I was attacked for having written these criticisms, but Rolling Stone shares these same sentiments (or Gloria Steinem does, or relatively so). I did not read her comments, I only know that my points are valid, and I am tortured and disfigured for having any adverse reaction to the K-rap that these bs operator actors crank out with their writers and directors, year after year the same hate people who are now sadistic "elitists" who feel entitled to torture, rape, theft of ideas and in torturing someone trying to force sex slavery using this vile technology handed to them like some euphoric drug to sinister drug addicts high on power and overpayments for really not great performances and even less spectacular lack of personality and artistic sense in their everyday torture appearances and operations towards me and geared into stealing ideas and then torturing me without end for years afterwards. They are addicted to this and it's like a slow ugly sick disgusting movie plot about dead souls addicted to torture but sucking out life force and feeding off it all by the use of this technology, which is also drug-enhanced in the interface quality of this operation. I should probably copy and paste all of this to my blog as this is now entering the mind control twilight zone of concept. Hacking is again making my brain wither into not being able ot move my hands or think clearly any longer. I have restrained myself from looking at anything in the entertainment field for a while now, and returning to the endless lists of K-rap being cranked out to dull the minds, hears and souls of the viewers with these actors who I know are sick at heart, mentally skewed into violent sadistic, rape and genocidal racist mentality steeped like some stink that has sunk into their very fibrous filth it's all very disconcerting seeing them endlessly handed lead roles year after year for movies about the human condition. I think the movie above absoolutely encapsulates the reality of their hell movies and personalities and the powers that are controlling and funding this entire hell media/corporate/industrial/military/political alternative reality that is killing the planet at this very moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment