Thursday, November 5, 2020

November 6, 2020 (Greenwich Mean Time +7)--early morning. It's nighttime in the good new USA which is turning old fast. Old as the crusty paradigms which have dominated the WORLD for millennium. Stodgy tending-towards rotten old men put into power with their conniving-for-power wives behind them. Religious (im)pious leaders operate as oppressive control sociological downpresser levers for the machinery of society. The Red-versus-Blue wave is a tsunami of the Old World reasserting it's millennia of the grasp of power over the media-driven minds of the masses. As the "fight against racism" has been turned into a huge marketing campaign, and movies are coming out in droves regarding "racism", I will not focus on this blitzkrieg of election information (which is far more entertaining than any tv show or movie from at least the last decade) but I will instead focus on yet another seemingly "anti-racist" movie which has been touted as "one of the best movies of 2020" which is, like so many of these "anti racist" movies of the last few years, actually providing a visual re-enactment training manual of HOW to create a most vicious Holocaust. I mean an extremely anti-Semitic film I believe subconsciously, if not overtly, demonstrating how viciously Jews should be tortured and maimed and destroyed. I mean a film I believe is advocating, almost openly, a genocidal regime and a holocaust against Jews. I can assure you that no Blacks in H-wood have protested against this film, and critics are of course silenced and I know how silencing the H-wood executives and their Fuerers are about silencing anything contrary to their extremely racist, albeit more subliminal than open, mind programming fascist and Nazi inculcation of genocidal mentality into the viewing public expecting leaders to "entertain" them with false promises of charitable love and devotion to humanity and society. From their mansions they can make their pithy jokes about how ridiculous the stupid people are as they lounge about after their orgies of wealth accumulation.

A FILM DEPICTION OF HOW TO TORTURE AND KILL JEWS--A LA THE HOLOCAUST. A VISUAL TRAINING AND INDOCTRINATION MANUAL, IF YOU WILL, OF HOW TO RECREATE THE YEARS OF MOVIES DEPICTING DEATH CAMPS AND HITLER. WATCH THIS MOVIE AND LEARN HOW TO TORTURE MAIM AND KILL JEWS. WATCH WHILE THERE ARE NO NEGATIVE REVIEWS OF THIS MOVIE AND NO BLACKS FIGHTING FOR JEWISH LIVES because Jews are not fighting for Jewish lives in H-wood. So indoctrinated and always going along like Lemmings with the Nazi pogram programming they also endorse. That is from MY experience of having been teleported to many of the most famous ones (with their blonde, Nazi friends and wives and extremely fascist, bigoted actors playing lead roles ostensibly "against" anti-Semitism). Oh, how the media has created this current "Democratic crisis" while the  H-wood rat pack continues to flaunt their concern about "Democracy" and they all "love" movies like this, because it's "Independent Film Channel" endorsed, which means Jewish intellectuals sit around discussing it and scratching their heads and then helping the bigot Nazis in attacking ME, as a symbol for this little boy in this rotten and most negative training manual for Holocaust revival.


 


First off: I re-read what I had published on this blog yesterday. There were almost no mistakes in what had been very severely hacked and rewritten by terrorists. Because I am almost perpetually under some technological interfaced with chemically-altered state due to terrorist drugging and other technochemical interface influence, I cannot remember if or what has been altered or deleted. They have "corrected" what had been a typo-littered mess that hackers had created. I do not know if this hacker "corrective" measure was from "friend or foe", as I can only assume that anyone hacking is a foe, at this point due to realistic paranoia. ("Don't worry, be happy" or you will be labeled "Paranoid" and just not "fun" or "Happy" and "having a good day").

It is very hard for me to concentrate and get anything out without rambling, repeating or straying off-topic for any writing that lasts for more than 5 minutes. The surge (using a pandemic term) of techno-chemical interface is a deluge upon my consciousness almost immediately upon beginning to explicate my thoughts. 


------------------------------

Because I have a small library of a few films, which mostly require concentration and focus to absorb the information, and the drugs the terorists force upon me make concentration requiring focus and absorption of information literally impossible. It could be that my brain is blocked, neural firing is under some technological assault while the drugs remain an intermediary between the drugs and neuron firing, however it has been and is being done, I cannot read, concentrate or even move as my body is still riddled with hard chemical.


I thus turned from my library of movies and video clips to the free streaming movie database which has the current list of death, hate, gloom, satanist murders, blonde female comedies about them having love while black movies are always about despair and fighting against racism, and the rest are "dramas" about fighting against corruption and solving death scenarios and fighting against impossible odds with the underdog theme. I then turned to a search engine and typed in "best movies of 2020". Never disappointing in the abysmal choice of boring, repetitive themed but for some reason, this year the list of never-ending repeats of the same actors has a variation and I am so thrilled to see actors whom I have never heard of. however, the plot never thickens as the plot remains the same, essentially.


this year a movie based on the book by Jerzy Kosinski, Painted Bird, the adaption of this book (which I have never read) has been brought, like Steven S's movie about the Holocaust, into "realistic" focus as a black and white film about the trials and tribulations of a lost "Jewish" boy (I don't know if the actor in question, the actor playing the little "jewish" boy is actually "jewish"---I am using a small "j" because these terms are losing their defining characteristics as boundaries merge between cultures and also the assimilation of Jews into Nazi culture--and I know this will offend many reading this but however I have some huge experience of this situation and it is WHY I am in the position I am in right now. And have been all my life. 

The movie began with what looked like a very realistic--as in a real animal killing--of some small animal this little boy was running and carrying as it whined in pain and fear--then a bunch of apparently Nazi boys beat up the little "jew boy" and then burned the otter/muskrat/weird animal as I am a city person and don't know much about what animal this was thing he was carrying--I love animals I write this not to dehumanize the animal in question--they poured gasonline on the animal as it burned to death on camera. The little jewish boy lay on the ground after the Nazi boys beat him up, and ran away while the animal he was saving was in a fried clump. It looked like it had been an actual animal murder and not any kind of artificially-created situation by the camera crew. It seems obvious to me that the filmmakers were of Nazi ideology just on this point of filming. Killing beloved animals is a highlight and a fun exercise in power for these Nazi bigot thugs, and I know this first-hand from years of experience of animals I love being taken away, stolen, dismembered (eyes gouged out, slashed with diseases as they slowly died, spines broken--and all vet clinics performing their mafia-driven deeds of attacking me and even in slowly torturing the animals while they were laying in agony after I had to have them euthanized afterwards. I mean Thai people in clinics, little Thai children running to watch as the animals were being injected with killing drugs, to stare, laugh and point while I sttod weeping as an animal I had fed and saved and rescued had been slowly and brutally murdered while the "land of smiles" Thai children and their greedy and rapacious parents smiled while white bigot pig apes from Europigapeland sat comfortably holding onto their pets and smiling with hideously sadistic smiles, ordering all the eager and willing minority minion slaves to do their bidding. The usual configuration which I have had to witness for years in H-wood, with blacks doing this job for the white out of Europigapeland, and the white Americans who are at the "top" of the H-wood pinnacle of corporate and studio ascension to power also being traind just like the minority minions they disdain and really snub and look down upon, while they are recruiting them to assist in the massive deception of the media Nazi paradigm which is the dominant force of that huge brainwashing and mental manipujlation platform. ]

My thoughts meander a bit as the hackers are blocking the keyboard functions. I know that the hackers yesterday deleted much of what I had written about their hacking and some of my thoughts as well. They will do this again today.

I know that writing "Europigapeland" is a most discrediting action upon me part. However, when the fascists use silly and very nasty terms, this is applauded by these Nazi pundits, and the more basic and uneducated the bigot remarks are, the more people gravitate towards these orifices spouting out these offensive racist terms. They then get the minority minions to use well-educated and polite terms to delineate the racism inherent in the most vociferous bigoted remarks which hold much more sway over the public than polite rhetoric does, at this point in the indoctrination process. I am, remember, writing during the most tenuous election counting process as the hyped up vicious sheeple of the Nazi persuasion are repeating, verbatim the words they are told to shout as they march, assault weapons slung over their huge, beefy hamburger-fed bodies, to stop the "Democratic Process". 

The Entertainment value of the entire decade is not lost on me with celebrities and coached politicians who become media celebrity icons abound.

---------

I am now at the point of techno-chemical interface attack, combined with attacks upon the keyboard, where I am dizzy, feeling a bit nauseous, and unable to think with any clarity or cohesion any longer. I can't finish what I had intended to write at this point.

Again, I reiterate: no protest against this movie Painted Bird from anybody. I had read one Jerzy Kosinski book a long time ago. I recall that his book made me feel depressed and dismal. I didn't want to read or hear about more victimization of "jews" and I have never embraced this philosophy. This group attacking me has been using endless torture to try to affix this into my most deep subconscious makeup through all their hate attacks, subliminal attacks, and from these actors, especially the black "activists" who are "anti-racist" the most famous shouting, singing and dancing ones with endless movies about racism at their arsenal, sneering anti-Semitic hate insults at me with the white Europigape and the white blonde Ameican wanna be Europigape aristocrats (being put into these positions) standing glib and happy watching as their minoirity minions spew racist hate at me. These very same criminal minions are still being touted as the leaders in the H-wood "anti-racist" theology--as it is akin to a kind of marketing pseudo-religion by now there is almost an entire doctrine of the word "systematic" and other such oft-repeated terms bandied about which automatically imply that the person uttering these words actually cares about all racist concepts and hate groups instead of those who are part of their media and marketing cartels, which carry a brand of "fighting against racism" as one of their main media/entertainment planks for which they then RUN FOR OFFICE UPON .

------------------

The dynamic that really is being very carefully created, using the "Invisible arm" of the fascist media arm of the political fascist/Totalitarian?Authoritarian global age-old millennia control system, a brainwashing system enforced by political and religious all-encompassing tentacles--is of rancid young or old men with their conniving women behind them usurping power until it is a rancid and stale system of conformity to their authority. Welcome to Europigapeland throughout the millennia. They also control many of the Islamic States and you can be assured that the minority minion anti-Semitism is very much controlled by the fascist nazi Europigapes. The oppression of women is part of that same Europigape system while the Europ-a women all want to hold key positions of power. The racism of these parasites is the most under-expressed element and is the most pervasive, globally. America is in their sights. How the Europigapes have been reveling in the revelation that their infiltration into H-wood to program Americans into their ideology has proven so highly successful, that critical reviews of extremely racist movies are being expressed as supportive of them with no real confrontation about the more crafty symbolic representations of how murder and genocidal  behavior can be inculcated through these seemingly "righteous" movies.

===============

Another reason I am using the term "europigape" is because I was almost hit by a car yesterday which drove in front of me and then backed up to hit me as I was on a small, side street driving to Tesco. This was after I had gone to the bank where an extensive stalking scenario had been instructed to the "Land of Smiles" Thais at the bank, a cluster of people in a branch which is tiny, with over 10 "employees" standing around walking in front of me. As I pulled out of the parking lot finally doing my business there, a blonde younger male (30's, 20's) briskly walked to block my path to exit just as I was driving onto the road from the bank entrance. I could see him with black eyes (the glimmer) from my side as I drove to get out, and as I was about to speed up he walked just right in front of me, nearly going into a jogging speed to accomplish this right at the last minute while I was pulling out. I nearly hit him because he nearly walk-ran to block my path as I was about to go begin to drive. I wanted to shout something at him, but instead of shouting something like "pig" at him and thus ruining my otherwise happy mood, I only glanced at this rotten creep, seeing a Nazi haircut (shaved on the side, and it was a freshy cut style, looked like it had just been done to create this effect). The rest of the day, cars drove over the center line to almost hit me while cars and trucks maneuvered and swerved on my other side just as I was trying to not get hit, while I was driving exactly in the middle of the lane I was almost hit from cars passing other cars driving directly into me. In this particular instance, I was taking a short cut. At the intersection of this tiny neighborhood street (very tiny in Thailand)--a Thai creep sat on his motorbike looking into his cell phone, which is something the stalker/terrorist teams often do, is have an "eyeball" lookout giving visual information about my location and when I am stopping, turning and moving. Just at the second when I was crossing this tiny intersection, a black small car turned directly in front of me and stopped in the road just as I was driving. He began to back up into me as I was three feet behind him because he stopped "on a dime" just in front of me. I began pounding down on my horn as he kept driving into me and I had to grab the huge and heavy motorbike and run it backwards with my feet just to not be hit. I had to back up at least 6 feet as he kept backing up in front of me. I associated this attack with the bigot nazi pig ape Europigape who had nearly run in front of me as I was pulling out to block my path, because in their Nazi pig brains they believe that any resistance to their stupidity should be met with at least 50 times or greater violence as an extremely oppressive maneuver of power and control. Because I could not stop my motorbike and I was almost driving into this white Europigape whore creep, he was "retaliating" Nazi style with near murder, attacks that went on in this same fashion of people almost hitting me while I was driving in the same manner of entering to turn straight into me while I was driving at normal (high) speed in normal traffic, completely right-of-way, in the middle of the lane, doing nothing but driving. Cars turning and driving into me, and this one black car backing up to hit me which would have happened if I had not physically run backwards with this huge motorbike. This is why I call them pigapes and for other reasons of their grotesque and stupid attack scenarios which only rotten pig apes could conceive of or enact. There is such little intelligence in these people, although they be well-trained or instructed and can flaunt intellectual prowess, the underlying stupidity is explicitly apparent when they have tech which conceals their underlying pig ape qualities that are so covered-up by flowery rhetoric and well-trained social mannerisms.


Welcome to H-wood and the World of pig ape actors putting out benevolence, anti-racism, anti-rape culture, and pro-Democracy political pundits beckoning you to watch, believe, imbibe the subliminal content which is training you to create a death camp genocide in America. Watch this movie, it has no negative reviews of how it is psychologically training the masses being turned into violent pig apes to go out and re-enact these most entertaining movie scenes. VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE for these actors who are being trained into this mental manipulation and BELEIVE in them and LOVE THEM while the masses are relieved of having to concentrate or focus and just believe, watch and obey.

Being so drugged and under this effect, as I have been, I know how cleverly the manipulation is being conducted by these people BEHIND the performers who are vying for political power.

---------


One Hour later:


After writing the above and stumbling off this chair in front of the laptop, I swayed in dizzy sickness due to the chemical-electro interaface multi-pronged attack on my keyboard, body and brain. One hour later I could "retrieve" the word that was blocked from my memory as I indulged into a hate and name-calling diatribe above. The word I could not access was "residential". I was describing being nearly hit by a car that had been instructed by a look-out terrorist, to block the road by stopping directly in front of me at the entrance to a RESIDENTIAL side street (tiny street, only small cars can pass each other, barely at that). I could only write something above about this being a neighborhood street, but when I got off, turned off both laptop and Wifi connect, one hour later words, ideas, phrases that my brain had actually formulated came back in a rush, like it my thoughts and more elaborate and much more rational ideas had been dammed up by a damning coalition of brain-altering manipulators attacking me (as they are..I mean as most of you are). And if you are not manipulating, you are being manipulated. The carry the stick or be beaten down is another fascist interpretation of power that the foreign infiltrators I wrote of above and in most of my posts want also inculcated into mainstream American thinking and then carried into direct and violent action.

What I had wanted to write, which I still am not able to do, as the much more positive, more analytical ideas just slip out of my brain and memory banks due to this tech/drug interface attack. The slow inculcation of America into Europ-a mentality, the old hierarchies of white male dominance are being slowly indoctrinated THROUGH H-wood and it's "alternative" tentacles of music, videos, and news and internet pundits. 

The difference between the very old system and the "American" version is that the demographics of American society are now highly "Black and Brown"--these are terms that I find extremely offensive. It is just as the term "Melanonin people" was phonetically offensive, differentiating "normal" white people  (or whatever "color" and the "Melanonin people" into some weird almost alien-sounding class of "underprivileged, which to me is what the terms "black and brown communities" automatically connotes to many people listening or viewing these propaganda pieces aired as "Democratic" values.


My brain is now a blank again. I had not even intended to write the above paragraph but it just came out because every other more elaborate thought had been blocked--such as, people should be aware that this subliminal programming is more highly pervasive than anyone can imagine. The subtlety and craft and stealth with which it is operated is so undetectable to anyone who is not aware of cautious of the systematic brainwashing and programming that exists in this modern technocratic bureaucracy of global impact and force. The pundits who claim they want isolationism must deal with foreign and very hostile enemies in order to cope with the international scope of business and media, which is now so highly infiltrated in America I can assure you. The people who are put at the front to represent America are mere vessels echoing what they are informed they must speak and say and do to the public. They are very highly brainwashed in my opinion and probably many or most of them are drugged and under some kind of technological impact that they refuse to acknowledge or even try to ascertain. 


The main motivation for all of them is endless greedy ascension into effete layers of the power structure. Nothing else truly matters to them except gaining more power and prominence. Any speech, stance or public appearance is considered by them, from my YEARS of being teleported to them, observing their public displays of propaganda, that their main motivation is to cover their bankruptcies, their huge multi-million dollar expenses with all their gratuities and indulgences they always could do with a personal bail-out so they can continue to spend and be profligate rapists and abusers training to be murdering bigot Nazis and fascists. With every genocide this group accrues more lucre for more global investments, more apparatuses of control over desperation states like Thailand, where after banking fiascos the Nazi banks orchestrate, more bigots can go on endless vacations. The goal is to never have to work and for the ENTIRE PLANET TO BE TURNED INTO A HUGE NAZI MASTER-SLAVE PLANTATION. They require for this the help and complicity of the "minorities" and the people in these "disenfranchised" neighborhood, and countries. Another thing I was forced to "forget" while writing the above is that the people who are trying to physically attack me into compliance with their program/pogram are endlessly claiming themselves as victims of racism and sexism. These are the ones who attack me most openly while the real controllers watch on smiling or seriously intent and carefully monitoring and controlling the entire programming spectacle. The objects of control are really these attackers, the minorities the disgruntled women and the other outlier variables in these well-crafted formulas of control that go back long before the Nazi era. As alternative concepts, artists and people have emerged, especially in America, there has been a huge effort on the part of the "conservative" fascist Nazi mafia orientation groups to quell these movements and individuals, destroy the groups and media output and alternative fanzines and etc, turn it slowly into mainstream fodder, and then continue with the apparent guise of alternative content, fighting as always for "freedom" and "Democracy".

---------

But I am now "spinning" in a dizzy brainwave-altering attack and I just wanted to get this out, in some form. I realize I had been ranting in the above, earlier part of this post. I had been sliced into, my feet are being cut into every night between the webbing of my toes, all of them, on my left foot where this group has broken my large toe and cut the webbing to the bone for over 7 years or longer so no blood flow goes into this toe, or not at that junction of bone connecting to the ball of the foot. Now they are cutting into all these areas to literally sort of slowly dismember my toes from my foot. I have spent over 2 years fighting to stop the invasion of these terrorists and cannot stop the mechanical arms from entering my room through undetectable areas, all areas are blocked off but I cannot, under this rental contract, literally board up the entire wall because this very violent, sleazy rapist Thai landlord and his helpers have forced me to sign papers making me financially responsible for every piece of furniture, which is all completely a fabricated wall partition covered with cupboards spanning the entire room on one side--literally every bit is covered by this fake partition. Some of the "real wall" remains in various places for the appearance of this being an actual wall. I can hear the people in the next room softly closing kitchen cupboards on the other side and I hear them talking like it's in this same room. But they rarely talk and are careful to not leave evidence of any intrusion. Thus, I was drugged by mechanical arms again last night. My writing reflects an initial enrage state from torture and slow dismemberment that apparently no one can ever stop or defend me from. The culprits go on and on laughing and gloating and smug and declaring that they are religiously righteous and defending Democracy and are against racism and care about women being abused and etc etc


I am going to end here as I spent most of my time writing the above by backspacing to correct. The hackers deleted the many times I repeated, yesterday, of how badly the hackers are forcing me to back and rewrite. All of that has been deleted by hackers and most mistakes are now being eliminated. After I write these posts I try to protect myself from discrediting, so they are rewriting to discredit in yet another way, by leaving almost no mistakes while I claim endlessly that hackers are creating massive typos and rewrites.****

----------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment

I had forgotten the term "Hanoi Jane" (due to memory blocks to my brain in conjunction with non-stop hacking and obstruction) when I was writing about the very nasty attack upon me by Fondu ossified and her allegiance both purported and from my observation of her next to a KGB agent who also has a past of endless deception in his guise as a defector from Russia (and he is not Russian but of one of the Satellite CCCP countries). In keeping with how fascist Nazi Communist (yes, I must use that term because it is interchangeable with Totalitarian/genocidal/fascist dictatorial one-party rulership and HOW MUCH H -WOOD is implementing a full-scale mind invasion of the American psyche into institutionalizing fascist Nazism. //That LA Country has officially deemed a day to honor this racist, offensively bigoted agent of foreign influence, of the false-opposition operative infiltrators into the United States via the hugely psychic mind programming institution of the H-wood/Congress collaboration. Her sick and really stupid assault upon me, which I wrote of just days ago (literally during the weekend or at the end of last week on one of my blogs /Vignettes 1, 2 and/or 3) is a testament to the almost INSTANT promotion that "thought crime" fascist Nazi/Communist fakes who espouse every warm and fuzzy "cause celebre" are really agents of Communist and fascist Nazi 4th Reich cartels (all operating through a central committee organizing protocol system, loosely given very non-offensive and even "egalitarian" titles). //I have written of this as of late and have observed the KGB agent who sat next to her instructing her on techniques for gaining "trust' while exploiting every vulnerability that the attackers have actually created, but then "blame" the target for having and that it's all due to their lower status as a human being. All the mind programming and abuse plus drugging I think is one of the "From Russia with Love" "gifts" that were so eagerly handed to the Americans when they joined forces with Russia and Stalin before the onset of the calculated "Cold War". This war has not ended. H-wood has openly albeit behind a veil of "charitable and egalitarian life-awarded personalities" just given more room for a fascist and foreign-influenced bigot nepo-spawn to further the expansion and completely take-over of the USA via H-wood and in turn, Congress (i.e. what NO ONE ever mentions in any news commentary is the prevailing mentality that operates of extreme bigotry, rape culture enthusiasm to oppress women who ACTUALLY do defend themselves do not perform porn poses but claim they are against male oppression--which is the "winner" losers circle who are helping crush abortion rights, feminism and have done NOTHING to stop rape culture entitlement except get promotions by attacking "the Jew" so they can install their own studios as replacement for "the Jew" because the "Jews will not replace Us" (See Charlottesville murder of a protestor and the chanting of the Neo-Nazis, which Trump essentially endorsed. However, he obtained that mentality straight Outta Compton with a lot of help from his (black) friends--symbolically speaking--i.e. the wealthy Beverly Hills contingent who have fully helped put Trump into power because their nepo-spawn have been handed modelling stints in Euro-land for their induction into the Black Nazi caucus). And Ossified Fondu is just a white N-word example of that, but born into wealth and promoting fully Communism aka Totalitarian egalitarian concepts of fighting against injustice (hee-haw a total joke) and then fully endorsing absolute fascist 4th Reich Nazi infiltration as long as that ugly dirty thing can be sent to Cannes to appear because of her attacks upon me along with the KGB agent who helped put here into that slot for the past many months/years and she has been in the wings of this terror torture contract out on me along with Robert Redford (when will that hyena stop being adulated for his Nazi-promoting film festival that appears so "low key" and a kind of antidote to the high-brow faction which put him in that slot in order to appeal to the moderates who can be swayed and eventually, through their flotsam/jetsam personality malleability (manipulability) these movies and the fake "charitable activist" stance can be pushed into the minds as the subliminal fascism is what is truly being pushed.

  Whorewood celebrates another Fascist Mind Programming antisemite racist and names a day for the vulgarity of the offensive honoring of to...