Tuesday, December 1, 2020

A warning to viewers like you, coming to a theater near you (the theater of your mind, body and soul sunk into a black hole). Dire warning for humanity.

 I think my last post, written and published today, was badly redacted by hackers. I can't take rewriting every post I am not only sick of doing this but I can't go through reading this chaotic pathetic mess of pathetically begging the planet to stop torture and disfiguration and home-break-ins and violence endlessly directed at me by highest ranking people in the media and in government. Year-after-year and I'm still going on. i can't read it any longer, and then, the rewrites by hackers is dismally depressing how badly they rewrite and change meaning. What they delete and omit becomes a strenuous effort for me to "remember" what I had been trying to write in the first place, as my brain is always under attack whilst I am writing and retrieving the concepts requires a lot of effort under the strength of the remote neural attack I experience while I sit in front of this laptop. I believe there is some implanted technology being blasted directly into my brain that is integrated into this laptop (and most or all of the computers I use at internet cafes, or people follow me around carrying hidden remote tech creating a similar or same brain-wave alteration, whatever it is I do not have the exact term for the application or effect.


The below has been Copied and pasted from MY Facebook post a little while ago, today:


The money I should receive by 12 pm every month--but shows up most months, sporadically, at 5 pm, or 3 pm---I have to wait until 5 pm usually for the money to appear on my account.

I have received NOTHING this month. I have not gotten any notice from the government, nor has my mailing service alerted me of any notifications from my government account.
Hackers block the amount in my online banking service. They are blocking my money and this is deadly for me.
If anyone out there is a white hat hacker please stop this block of my money or stop the people responsible for blocking my very vital money supply which should have shown in my account hours ago.

---------------------

TWO MINUTES AFTER I WROTE THE ABOVE POST MY MONEY APPEARED ON MY ONLINE BANKING STATEMENT. I don't know if I should say "thank you" to the invisible support system or whether it was a "glitch" (doubtful). I am living in a very deadly zone right now, as the person accountable for attacking me is in a very bad mood and needs someone to take it out on. Plus I am a kind of security token for them to further exploit and after years of torture and violence not only from him and his group, but from his predecessors (in H-wood) and before that, it has never ended. Like any Freedom-loving person, I want to be "free" to live my life in peace without being forced into a domestic violence torture situation that I never "allowed" to happen to me, choose or got into willingly. Please let me live in peace without this Hell being forced upon me. I want my cat returned--La Moux, the cat in the photo that represents my page here above--Trump has her some place and is using her as collateral. She is my most beautiful precious child I just want her back alive. There are other cats but she is my most beloved on this planet and please get her back to me and also that I have a safe home living ALONE and not in this predicament that is abhorrent and beyond description for how badly I never want to help these people to have more power (all of them participating) and all that I have ever loved they have destroyed, stolen and broken in my life and killed off the rest that had formerly supported and loved me.

------------------------

My last post read like a redacted deleted chaos post. Hackers deleted and had a great time rewriting and turning it into a mess.
I am experiencing pretty bad DOS disruptions today. I was trying to simply open a page and for over 15 minutes I have sat watching the cursor spin around and around and the entire browser froze. I closed it and the page remained on the screen.
Hackers here--the sensation is of someone on "crack" spasmatically rewriting and deleting like a sick maniac--or worse. I don't feel like writing about how loathsome "they" are at this moment.
I face great uncertainty and I really need support and defense and to live in a safe home. I never want to have a "baby" with any of these people, and besides, they ordered part of my uterus cut out and I can't understand what other "experiment" these attackers will use to try to force a baby out of me when they forced a partial hysterectomy on me while I was unconscious and sleeping in my own room as the terrorists broke in, under order of this very group attacking me (out of H-wood and in DC) and it's so abominable I can't describe it any longer--after more than 8 years of writing about this non-stop since 2013 on Facebook (or earlier) I really think people get the idea but the concept of actually doing anything to block this group from torturing me any longer appears to be an alien concept to all or most readers.
I wait for America to not descend into a completely backwards condition of chaos and organized murder and destruction of the country and it's principles and concepts of "Democracy" and "Freedom".
If you people allow this technology and these torture murder squads (aka "gang stalking" groups) to continue to accumulate these torture and surveillance weapons and technologies, probably most of the tech is unaccounted for and other private firms are replicating the technology. This WILL AND IS ALREADY a huge catastrophe and will turn into a conflagration of death and coups and paramilitary massacres in the streets of America unless people STOP THESE GROUPS because they are tied into the Neo-Nazis and other groups (also on the "Left" but I do not mean "Anti-fa" which I consider to be an arm of the alt-Right fascist movements--their agent provacateur used as rationalization for marching in the streets with semi-automatic rifles willing to shoot and kill and then promote the killers--as is already happening now).
I urge people to consider that by silencing me and by hiding this technology that, although many of you reading this may want to have America turned into a hate and despotic state, you may be a victim in the future (as most people in this day and age can only become alarmed if their own security is at risk, while other principles that should concern people are completely blotted out--such as compassion and care and concern for society and it's smooth-functioning rather than personal gain and greedy aspirations--even if that entails a group prosperity but enhanced by oppressing other groups only to claim supremacy within the society. However, this proliferation of these covert technologies I have described will turn into a veritable blood bath and the victims may be you too, in all your complicity and silencing and allowance and greed (and really apathy and disregard for Life and sanctity of human dignity afforded to other human beings).
what's so odious is that some of this hate and evil technology is being lauded by people who claim religious and spiritual hegemony and that they are of highest moral standing in regard to the usual Judeo-Christian values. It's an abomination.

------------------------

Again---bad hacking in the above post. Also, my brain is being "zapped" by their brainwave altering tech so my thoughts that I write come out as broken in sequence--like my brain/thoughts are being turned on and off as if someone is turning a switch on and off. Gaps and blank spaces where conjoining words should appear and entire concepts are lost as my brain is literally for a fraction of a second "erased" or I could be made "unconscious" for a fraction of a second. This group uses the tech to force me to faint--it has happened before--I think they are forcing some kind of brain or neural firing in a kind of 0.01 fraction of a second time lapse of functioning and being zapped into an extremely brief state of unconsciousness--or something akin to this sort of blanking the brain for less than a second while I am writing, or speaking. In public places I lose the ability to count simple numbers like 9+4 I just get stuck on the wrong number and my brain blanks out and I can't count---but while I am not in public I can do it instantaneously without a second thought--for these easy calculations at least. Right now I wanted to write this: the people who are the worst culprits who have attacked me are not just the supposed "Christians" but---those who make the loudest splashes and noises about fighting for all the egalitarian concepts of a "free and open society". They embrace these technologies of oppression, suppression, torture, rape, domestic violence imposed upon an innocent victim, and mutilation as punishment for saying "no" or questioning or not doing what they want--a complete form of mental and physical--absolutely embraced with full ardor by those who make the biggest social commentaries in the media and other arenas and theaters--claiming endlessly how they are fighting and fully incorporating this technology into the arsenal of their aspired-for mega-billion dollar conglomerate consolidated monopolies that they plan on ruling the planet with. It is happening now. This technology will be at the forefront of their stealth operations, behind the scenes.
1 Comment
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...