Tuesday, December 1, 2020

A warning to viewers like you, coming to a theater near you (the theater of your mind, body and soul sunk into a black hole). Dire warning for humanity.

 I think my last post, written and published today, was badly redacted by hackers. I can't take rewriting every post I am not only sick of doing this but I can't go through reading this chaotic pathetic mess of pathetically begging the planet to stop torture and disfiguration and home-break-ins and violence endlessly directed at me by highest ranking people in the media and in government. Year-after-year and I'm still going on. i can't read it any longer, and then, the rewrites by hackers is dismally depressing how badly they rewrite and change meaning. What they delete and omit becomes a strenuous effort for me to "remember" what I had been trying to write in the first place, as my brain is always under attack whilst I am writing and retrieving the concepts requires a lot of effort under the strength of the remote neural attack I experience while I sit in front of this laptop. I believe there is some implanted technology being blasted directly into my brain that is integrated into this laptop (and most or all of the computers I use at internet cafes, or people follow me around carrying hidden remote tech creating a similar or same brain-wave alteration, whatever it is I do not have the exact term for the application or effect.


The below has been Copied and pasted from MY Facebook post a little while ago, today:


The money I should receive by 12 pm every month--but shows up most months, sporadically, at 5 pm, or 3 pm---I have to wait until 5 pm usually for the money to appear on my account.

I have received NOTHING this month. I have not gotten any notice from the government, nor has my mailing service alerted me of any notifications from my government account.
Hackers block the amount in my online banking service. They are blocking my money and this is deadly for me.
If anyone out there is a white hat hacker please stop this block of my money or stop the people responsible for blocking my very vital money supply which should have shown in my account hours ago.

---------------------

TWO MINUTES AFTER I WROTE THE ABOVE POST MY MONEY APPEARED ON MY ONLINE BANKING STATEMENT. I don't know if I should say "thank you" to the invisible support system or whether it was a "glitch" (doubtful). I am living in a very deadly zone right now, as the person accountable for attacking me is in a very bad mood and needs someone to take it out on. Plus I am a kind of security token for them to further exploit and after years of torture and violence not only from him and his group, but from his predecessors (in H-wood) and before that, it has never ended. Like any Freedom-loving person, I want to be "free" to live my life in peace without being forced into a domestic violence torture situation that I never "allowed" to happen to me, choose or got into willingly. Please let me live in peace without this Hell being forced upon me. I want my cat returned--La Moux, the cat in the photo that represents my page here above--Trump has her some place and is using her as collateral. She is my most beautiful precious child I just want her back alive. There are other cats but she is my most beloved on this planet and please get her back to me and also that I have a safe home living ALONE and not in this predicament that is abhorrent and beyond description for how badly I never want to help these people to have more power (all of them participating) and all that I have ever loved they have destroyed, stolen and broken in my life and killed off the rest that had formerly supported and loved me.

------------------------

My last post read like a redacted deleted chaos post. Hackers deleted and had a great time rewriting and turning it into a mess.
I am experiencing pretty bad DOS disruptions today. I was trying to simply open a page and for over 15 minutes I have sat watching the cursor spin around and around and the entire browser froze. I closed it and the page remained on the screen.
Hackers here--the sensation is of someone on "crack" spasmatically rewriting and deleting like a sick maniac--or worse. I don't feel like writing about how loathsome "they" are at this moment.
I face great uncertainty and I really need support and defense and to live in a safe home. I never want to have a "baby" with any of these people, and besides, they ordered part of my uterus cut out and I can't understand what other "experiment" these attackers will use to try to force a baby out of me when they forced a partial hysterectomy on me while I was unconscious and sleeping in my own room as the terrorists broke in, under order of this very group attacking me (out of H-wood and in DC) and it's so abominable I can't describe it any longer--after more than 8 years of writing about this non-stop since 2013 on Facebook (or earlier) I really think people get the idea but the concept of actually doing anything to block this group from torturing me any longer appears to be an alien concept to all or most readers.
I wait for America to not descend into a completely backwards condition of chaos and organized murder and destruction of the country and it's principles and concepts of "Democracy" and "Freedom".
If you people allow this technology and these torture murder squads (aka "gang stalking" groups) to continue to accumulate these torture and surveillance weapons and technologies, probably most of the tech is unaccounted for and other private firms are replicating the technology. This WILL AND IS ALREADY a huge catastrophe and will turn into a conflagration of death and coups and paramilitary massacres in the streets of America unless people STOP THESE GROUPS because they are tied into the Neo-Nazis and other groups (also on the "Left" but I do not mean "Anti-fa" which I consider to be an arm of the alt-Right fascist movements--their agent provacateur used as rationalization for marching in the streets with semi-automatic rifles willing to shoot and kill and then promote the killers--as is already happening now).
I urge people to consider that by silencing me and by hiding this technology that, although many of you reading this may want to have America turned into a hate and despotic state, you may be a victim in the future (as most people in this day and age can only become alarmed if their own security is at risk, while other principles that should concern people are completely blotted out--such as compassion and care and concern for society and it's smooth-functioning rather than personal gain and greedy aspirations--even if that entails a group prosperity but enhanced by oppressing other groups only to claim supremacy within the society. However, this proliferation of these covert technologies I have described will turn into a veritable blood bath and the victims may be you too, in all your complicity and silencing and allowance and greed (and really apathy and disregard for Life and sanctity of human dignity afforded to other human beings).
what's so odious is that some of this hate and evil technology is being lauded by people who claim religious and spiritual hegemony and that they are of highest moral standing in regard to the usual Judeo-Christian values. It's an abomination.

------------------------

Again---bad hacking in the above post. Also, my brain is being "zapped" by their brainwave altering tech so my thoughts that I write come out as broken in sequence--like my brain/thoughts are being turned on and off as if someone is turning a switch on and off. Gaps and blank spaces where conjoining words should appear and entire concepts are lost as my brain is literally for a fraction of a second "erased" or I could be made "unconscious" for a fraction of a second. This group uses the tech to force me to faint--it has happened before--I think they are forcing some kind of brain or neural firing in a kind of 0.01 fraction of a second time lapse of functioning and being zapped into an extremely brief state of unconsciousness--or something akin to this sort of blanking the brain for less than a second while I am writing, or speaking. In public places I lose the ability to count simple numbers like 9+4 I just get stuck on the wrong number and my brain blanks out and I can't count---but while I am not in public I can do it instantaneously without a second thought--for these easy calculations at least. Right now I wanted to write this: the people who are the worst culprits who have attacked me are not just the supposed "Christians" but---those who make the loudest splashes and noises about fighting for all the egalitarian concepts of a "free and open society". They embrace these technologies of oppression, suppression, torture, rape, domestic violence imposed upon an innocent victim, and mutilation as punishment for saying "no" or questioning or not doing what they want--a complete form of mental and physical--absolutely embraced with full ardor by those who make the biggest social commentaries in the media and other arenas and theaters--claiming endlessly how they are fighting and fully incorporating this technology into the arsenal of their aspired-for mega-billion dollar conglomerate consolidated monopolies that they plan on ruling the planet with. It is happening now. This technology will be at the forefront of their stealth operations, behind the scenes.
1 Comment
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment