Monday, December 21, 2020

Besides a threat to my current living situation (the threat of having no home) looms: My heart (muscle) is under non-stop electronic attack. It is deadly and has been going on a 24/7 basis for weeks (or longer). The long-term damage I feel now has reached a danger point.

 This is not a natural weakness of my body. Although this group has paralyzed me with poison that literally has latched onto every single vertebrae, creating a literal mass of hardened poisons which keep me confined as if I am under an internal lattice-work of strings pulling in every conceivable direction, literally tying my spine and hips into a web of interlaced hardened structures that are further encased into a huge "shell" coating the entire spine, extending into my feet, down my legs and then up into my skull, through my cervical vertebrae. I have been unable to exercise even with a single stretch for years. I was able to do a few exercises a few months ago, but the more of the poison I remove, the more the existing poison seeps into the smallest crevices of my vertebrae and body so what was more flowing earlier is not solidified and has sunk to the lowest level possible. This poison operates almost like an organic entity with it's own DNA and "mind", capable of escaping eradication by sinking into the lowest most deep structures of my body.


I cannot then stretch, move or perform any single cardiovascular operation. However, to exacerbate this slow death (of just ONE of the many slow deaths this terrorist group is daily and nightly inflicting upon me, all stealth, "undetectable" for people who refuse to expose what this group is doing (to many OTHER people including perhaps many of you reading this unbeknownst to you, in your utter hubris that you are safe and warm within this terrorist operation which exists by stealing and robbing, raping and murdering--of course, it can never happen to you because you are far too special and necessary for this group--or not?).


This is a kind of "ambient" attack that is killing me. It feels like a pressure on my chest. The pressure is continuous. In this room, and in other rooms in the past many years, heightened in the last EIGHT YEARS, the attacks on my heart have gone from a continuous palpitation that has left me gasping for air, to my chest constricting so badly that my heart is pounding for oxygen in my chest. This has been aimed at me while I have been utterly confined in one laying position from exhaustion of detoxifying stinking poisons that keep me so ill when I excrete them that I am utterly exhausted and ill for 24 HOURS, and this has gone on almost daily for years. 


I am being murdered in a very slow and deliberate fashion with just ONE of the many multi-pronged attacks, and this one is aimed at my heart muscle. 


I really request that someone or some entity intervenes in this murderous attack upon my body. 

I also face a very dangerous living situation as my lease is up and I have requested to this very abusive landlord who has laughingly participated in these very criminal attacks upon me, has not made any effort to leave me a lease renewal. I asked him the last time he came to grope, abuse, insult and yell at me for watering my plants on the balcony--a few months ago, to leave a lease renewal in early December as my lease is up in February. He has done nothing. I sent a letter to him a few weeks ago requesting a lease renewal for another year, as I have no money to move I have nowhere to go. I have spent over 2 years gluing and installing every kind of colored paper and metal hooks into the panels and stuffing cracks in the panels and balancing beads on top of the rubber matting inserted into the cracks to try to avert these attacks. Most of the cabinets are glued on all sides with paper and tape and hammered in with nails--I remain being mutilated every day by mechanical arms and my floor is sprinkled with debris every night--etc the room stinks from substances sprayed into my sealed room so I get no fresh air at any time all night in this effort to stop people like this landlord and the endless rotation of white Europ-a males with their smirking and laughing white females and the endless concentric circles of Thais doing their dirty work, hovering around them in clouds to get the nod of approval (and promotions and $$$) by doing most heinously sick and stupid terror acts upon my body and my home and property-


I am thus in a very difficult and deadly situation, just with having a place to live and then the attack on my heart, which has been going on every moment for a long time, has finally created a serious disruption to my heart and I feel it now as a looming deadly threat to my life. This is no exaggeration when I write this. 


It is sad but true that the people responsible for doing this to me are supposed to be protecting my rights and not attacking me with deadly assault, according to the laws of the United States, the United Nations, and all other laws and decrees enacted for many decades now to ensure that more Holocausts and genocides do not occur. If anyone reads information about the series of genocides that have occurred in the last 70 years, one will discover that the number of genocides has increased to an unprecedented proportion of hate crime globally descried but never stopped until there is profit to be made in deploying troops and in ensuring hegemony over the particular region which is affected.



No comments:

Post a Comment