Monday, December 21, 2020

Besides a threat to my current living situation (the threat of having no home) looms: My heart (muscle) is under non-stop electronic attack. It is deadly and has been going on a 24/7 basis for weeks (or longer). The long-term damage I feel now has reached a danger point.

 This is not a natural weakness of my body. Although this group has paralyzed me with poison that literally has latched onto every single vertebrae, creating a literal mass of hardened poisons which keep me confined as if I am under an internal lattice-work of strings pulling in every conceivable direction, literally tying my spine and hips into a web of interlaced hardened structures that are further encased into a huge "shell" coating the entire spine, extending into my feet, down my legs and then up into my skull, through my cervical vertebrae. I have been unable to exercise even with a single stretch for years. I was able to do a few exercises a few months ago, but the more of the poison I remove, the more the existing poison seeps into the smallest crevices of my vertebrae and body so what was more flowing earlier is not solidified and has sunk to the lowest level possible. This poison operates almost like an organic entity with it's own DNA and "mind", capable of escaping eradication by sinking into the lowest most deep structures of my body.


I cannot then stretch, move or perform any single cardiovascular operation. However, to exacerbate this slow death (of just ONE of the many slow deaths this terrorist group is daily and nightly inflicting upon me, all stealth, "undetectable" for people who refuse to expose what this group is doing (to many OTHER people including perhaps many of you reading this unbeknownst to you, in your utter hubris that you are safe and warm within this terrorist operation which exists by stealing and robbing, raping and murdering--of course, it can never happen to you because you are far too special and necessary for this group--or not?).


This is a kind of "ambient" attack that is killing me. It feels like a pressure on my chest. The pressure is continuous. In this room, and in other rooms in the past many years, heightened in the last EIGHT YEARS, the attacks on my heart have gone from a continuous palpitation that has left me gasping for air, to my chest constricting so badly that my heart is pounding for oxygen in my chest. This has been aimed at me while I have been utterly confined in one laying position from exhaustion of detoxifying stinking poisons that keep me so ill when I excrete them that I am utterly exhausted and ill for 24 HOURS, and this has gone on almost daily for years. 


I am being murdered in a very slow and deliberate fashion with just ONE of the many multi-pronged attacks, and this one is aimed at my heart muscle. 


I really request that someone or some entity intervenes in this murderous attack upon my body. 

I also face a very dangerous living situation as my lease is up and I have requested to this very abusive landlord who has laughingly participated in these very criminal attacks upon me, has not made any effort to leave me a lease renewal. I asked him the last time he came to grope, abuse, insult and yell at me for watering my plants on the balcony--a few months ago, to leave a lease renewal in early December as my lease is up in February. He has done nothing. I sent a letter to him a few weeks ago requesting a lease renewal for another year, as I have no money to move I have nowhere to go. I have spent over 2 years gluing and installing every kind of colored paper and metal hooks into the panels and stuffing cracks in the panels and balancing beads on top of the rubber matting inserted into the cracks to try to avert these attacks. Most of the cabinets are glued on all sides with paper and tape and hammered in with nails--I remain being mutilated every day by mechanical arms and my floor is sprinkled with debris every night--etc the room stinks from substances sprayed into my sealed room so I get no fresh air at any time all night in this effort to stop people like this landlord and the endless rotation of white Europ-a males with their smirking and laughing white females and the endless concentric circles of Thais doing their dirty work, hovering around them in clouds to get the nod of approval (and promotions and $$$) by doing most heinously sick and stupid terror acts upon my body and my home and property-


I am thus in a very difficult and deadly situation, just with having a place to live and then the attack on my heart, which has been going on every moment for a long time, has finally created a serious disruption to my heart and I feel it now as a looming deadly threat to my life. This is no exaggeration when I write this. 


It is sad but true that the people responsible for doing this to me are supposed to be protecting my rights and not attacking me with deadly assault, according to the laws of the United States, the United Nations, and all other laws and decrees enacted for many decades now to ensure that more Holocausts and genocides do not occur. If anyone reads information about the series of genocides that have occurred in the last 70 years, one will discover that the number of genocides has increased to an unprecedented proportion of hate crime globally descried but never stopped until there is profit to be made in deploying troops and in ensuring hegemony over the particular region which is affected.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...