Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Hacker/terrorists are deleting parts of my posts and rewriting and pasting together parts there are partially deleted. I just read one of the post titles and parts of recent posts and they are very confusing as content has been altered by terrorist hackers. I am not going to rewrite. I am tired of writing about all of this terror aimed at me as it is. I had planned on not writing anything or even turning on the WiFi until next year, but circumstances have lead me to ponder these ideas and the danger situations and my "fight" remains in writing about thoughts that are very dangerous to write, especially in my circumstances. I have no idea how many or if any people except for the pure terrorist operatives are reading my posts but I continue to write nevertheless. I do not want to risk my very precarious situation but because the culprits are still vying for power and it involves torture TO DEATH of me, I must continue to try to stop this terror contract out on me if there should EVER be people who will EVER DEFEND ME out there in do-nothing fantasy land of compliance. Now the danger IS NOT A PROJECTION OF MY DRUGGED UP HYSTERICAL "RANTING" POSTS ANY LONGER ALL THESE YEARS OF DETAILING A FASCIST Nazi MEDIA OVERTAKE IS NOW AN ABSOLUTE REALITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment