Monday, December 7, 2020

Mainstream media (FINALLY) openly reports on remote targeting/murdering electronic torture attacks, albeit labeling them as "foreign"--using "Havana Syndrome" as the defining term (similar in vein to "The China Virus" or "The Wuhan Virus" (not happening in Freedom Democracy America, not originating in US laboratories or emanating from US covert funding sources or black operations, oh no, not good old America no, it's all foreign) attacks upon US Diplomats in China & Cuba (as in "Radical Liberal Democrat" COMMUNIST COUNTRIES) FOREIGN ONLY can't happen in good ole America.

Every single symptom these US agents claim they experience I am forced to deal with every single day, and every moment I attempt to type or write. The US Executive Branch has been involved in these attacks upon me, directly for their media promotions, since Obama and Trump and before, I guess they were behind the scenes agreeing to these contracts (I assume as Hillary Clinton has also participated in teleportation and these attacks). I do realize that "they" are reading my post, that "they" are never intending to stop these attacks upon me. I realize that it is "dangerous" for me to write this. I realize that they are protected absolutely by the nefarious people hacking and reading my posts. I write this anyway because I am so silenced and I am being sliced and cut into every day for a "crime" of defending myself against YEARS of torture and murder attempts and financial ruin they have imposed upon me. Because they/you are all silencing me an denying me all human rights, all access to justice all arenas of defense and EVERYONE goes along to get along--I just write this because although it's dangerous I will not be silenced as I see this set of distortions and redirecting of the TRUTH onto this "foreign" conspiracy which really ties into the conspiracy theories regarding the Covid 19 pandemic that are circulating with the wacko psychopaths who are using these technologies upon me--the black and white Americans and all the brown and yellow and other colors in between, top and bottom of the socio-political spectrum and all is SILENCED. I write this out regardless but I know it's dangerous to do so. What more can I do I am under these types of attacks every day and finally at least some set of lies is being published and recorded in mainstream media always deflecting the blame from the United States but nevertheless...information about microwave attacks are now being publicly accepted as mainstream prime time fodder for dissemination to a public which mostly embraces these technologies for the purposes of racism and discrimination (so embraced by black people claiming they are fighting racism and all the other groups participating but claiming they are "fighting" for equality as well). Not "All" but so many or all that surround me, which is so many it's in the millions I can hardly see any people who legitimately represent what they claim in terms of defending liberty for all people and in enacting JUSTICE against criminals who use these technologies, who are so protected. And so, like any "whistleblower" whose life is in jeopardy for writing about the truth of secret nefarious operations, I write this under the gaze of the eternal eye of surveillance and torture, finally reported on in the media but disguised as being "Commuinst" in origin and never happening in the United States or by it's most corrupt government and it's most violent population.




 I am too tired to make comment upon these posts beyond what I briefly joked about in the post title. I am sliced with mechanical arms while sleeping. I have been under attack for writing my perceptions and recording the facts of this undocumented never-ending torture situation my GOVERNMENT has foisted upon me (and many others, whom I am not able to contact as all my attempts are intercepted and blocked, or if able to get through the various loops and hoops of censure, the recipient must surely be either an agent of this group or also poisoned, drugged and incapable of real response or clarity (and most importantly , of action to defend and consolidate in any form to create a force of defense).


Oh, those nasty "liberals" akin to "communists" creating the pandemic---with sonic weapons and microwave weapons. All so foreign to the United States, according to these news sources. I believe this information, while appearing as some kind of far distant oasis to torture victims of these weapons (as in, those living in "Free" America but eternally silenced by the U.S. media, complicit in totality to the crimes the US Government is committing against it's citizens--not just "minorities" but people of all walks and races so there is no real justification to claim this is a racist crime--however, probably the majority of people being targeted come from more disenfranchised groups or have been marginalized by their closest relatives (as I have) and those surrounding them in their hopes of achieving more clout in the socioeconomic sphere (aka "selling out" but I just prefer other more lavishly derogatory terms but I won't use them now).


If not for the Covid 19 tragedy, I think this information would have been as usual silenced by the media, but because the loony wackos want to claim that the virus is actually a conspiracy theory of "Radical Liberal" Communists (in cahoots with China and Cuba) there is information about how illness can be induced by alterations in electromagnetic change and through pulsed attacks--sonar, microwave, etc. The information posed follows the lines of already published material that disinformation agents have published through acceptable sources (for the disinformation circuit, as far as "gang stalking" technology is concerned. It is a highly paid market albeit "black" and "black ops" (used by MANY BLACK PEOPLE BY THE WAY IN THE united states) but...used mainly for WHITES for control, racist aspirations of genocidal purposes, and all is black as the darkest disinformation campaign for this black death plague terrorist organization (operating from within the very apex of the United States iconography of "Freedom" and "Democratic" -loving fakes which is no news to me but remains silenced by the fake news (using MY term not the stolen term that a prominent proponent of pulsed attacks --oh, I mean a multitude of the prominent politicians and personalities plaguing the US media and political landscape--all fully endorse in their black ops power machinations. All told with WHITE LIES and explained as foreign conspiracy plots to wreak "Radical Liberal" Communism in America through pulsed attacks generating the Corona Virus and other mind-bending warps. *please note that this is written in a "sarcastic" vein. Not that I should have to clarify this but just in case people take this far too seriously. It is very serious nevertheless. The very serious problem is being once more disguised as a conspiracy theory perhaps, and unsubstantiated by evidence, claims and conspiracy theories can latch this situation onto "foreign enemies" while multitudes of Americans utilize these technologies to MURDER and DESTROY lives of their neighbors and targets. All welcomed with huge applause by these death groups of American origin.


----------


I really have to wonder if the Covid 19 genuflection of calling that virus as "The China Virus" is yet another example of a US-led global covert murder/torture interface system relabeled as a "foreign" conspiracy theory attack. Meaning, if this "sonic" and "Microwave" series of attacks are being called "The Havana Syndrome" but I KNOW FROM YEARS of being tortured by TOP US OFFICIALS that it's really An American syndrome of incompetent and psychopathic leadership on all levels---then I think this could be considered a corollary to US complicity in having dispersed and having partnered in spreading the Corona Virus/Covid 19 as a political agenda but insinuating China in a conspiracy that many culprits of using these sonic/microwave and even more pernicious versions of electronic torture pulsed weapons on people LIKE ME are absolutely guilty of this plague and it has been used as a form of not only social engineering and socio-economic collapse and power-take over of the very wealthy--plus population control and other very EVIL types of organized chaos/control. Delving into pure "conspiracy theory" ranting at this point. However, as I KNOW that these microwave and sonic weapons, as the newspapers misreport (there are remote weapons people can carry on them physically without having to utilize such extreme high altitude satellite capabilities (or perhaps the signals are relayed by satellites but the carrier requires a more direct physical contact or proximity to the target(s)).


------------------------------

CNN REPORTS:

'Sonic attacks' suffered by US diplomats likely caused by microwave energy, government study says




-------------------

THE MOST REPUTABLE NY DAILY NEWS HAS THIS TO CIRCULATE:

U.S. diplomats in Cuba and China targeted by microwave radiation that caused brain injuries, study finds



-----------------------------------------

There are many other sources on this one story, but I am going to only publish 2 today. There is so much more information on these types of attack, but I am blocked from having ease of access to these forms of information by the terrorist organization--stemming from the United States (but operating in a "seamless" operation worldwide) and all their operatives attacking me simultaneously using so many more violent forms of attack that are not mentioned or even alluded to in these articles by mainstream media (and alternative media appears to be only a regurgitated form of the mainstream as the real alternative publishers and groups have been co-opted and taken over by vehemently rabid fascist Nazis posing as alternatives. Blacks--oh, so many of them so many and all slavishly operating as the "alternative" for white fascist Nazi culture. I am at this point tired of the hypocrisy of that group as I have been most viciously attacked by many of them heralded as the heroes of the black movement in the mainstream media. They never report on the crimes of these technologies that they EMBRACE so the can be welcomed into the gated communities of their plantation masters of the media and in politics.

Oh, such a nasty conspiracy theory rant I put on right now. 

I watched the streamed debate between Warnock and Loeffler in the Georgia Senate Run-offs and I just could only see Obama and Trump dueling but really one lopsided flip of the same coin jingle-jangling in "debate" platitudes for about an hour of regurgitation that only reminded me of a more dumbed-down (less Harvard or Wall Street capable) than the original oreo put into power which, both sides, sided with fascist Nazi groups in dispersing and handing out and participating in these various forms of electronic torture OF ME and yet I remain silenced but I know people are reading my posts. Oh yes, and I remain silenced still.

----------

And of course as I write this I now know how to "define" the dizzy sensation from these attacks--I am experiencing "The Havana Syndrome" right now. Dizziness and incapacitation of cognition and expression. Hacking remains a block and deterrent to formulation of words as well, the usual multi-pronged attack situation that is THE UNITED STATES SYNDROME. It may not be the United States syndrome in origin but certainly it is the United States syndrome in PRACTICE and welcomed as a promotional tool by those of highest position in politics and in media (not the sources I have ever found credible or admired--and it remains so that the people of the media I truly respect, which is to say not very many, do not participate in this attack upon me and perhaps they have the chance or opportunity to do so but will not. However, they remain silent and leave me begging for my life endlessly on the internet for help and for support.

-------------

The attacks upon me are so bad that my right arm bicep is tense from pounding down on keys and endless backspacing as the keyboard is nearly inoperable and I must pound down with all my hand and arm strength to get anything to print out. My brain and body are dizzy, nauseous just as the symptoms described in the videos. What these news sources omit and remain in the black haze of censorship is that people "like me" experience this every day from THE UNITED STATES AND IT'S COOPERATIVE WESTERN COUNTRY "DEMOCRATIC" (read fascist, Nazi/Communist in scope of surveillance) regimes all claiming endlessly that they are "Free" And "Democratic" and in light of Christmas I can only quote Ebineezer Scrooge: BAH HUMBUG and Merry X-mas (which is supposed to be the Satanist term for the black mass of the holiday spirit they imbibe).

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...