Monday, December 7, 2020

Mainstream media (FINALLY) openly reports on remote targeting/murdering electronic torture attacks, albeit labeling them as "foreign"--using "Havana Syndrome" as the defining term (similar in vein to "The China Virus" or "The Wuhan Virus" (not happening in Freedom Democracy America, not originating in US laboratories or emanating from US covert funding sources or black operations, oh no, not good old America no, it's all foreign) attacks upon US Diplomats in China & Cuba (as in "Radical Liberal Democrat" COMMUNIST COUNTRIES) FOREIGN ONLY can't happen in good ole America.

Every single symptom these US agents claim they experience I am forced to deal with every single day, and every moment I attempt to type or write. The US Executive Branch has been involved in these attacks upon me, directly for their media promotions, since Obama and Trump and before, I guess they were behind the scenes agreeing to these contracts (I assume as Hillary Clinton has also participated in teleportation and these attacks). I do realize that "they" are reading my post, that "they" are never intending to stop these attacks upon me. I realize that it is "dangerous" for me to write this. I realize that they are protected absolutely by the nefarious people hacking and reading my posts. I write this anyway because I am so silenced and I am being sliced and cut into every day for a "crime" of defending myself against YEARS of torture and murder attempts and financial ruin they have imposed upon me. Because they/you are all silencing me an denying me all human rights, all access to justice all arenas of defense and EVERYONE goes along to get along--I just write this because although it's dangerous I will not be silenced as I see this set of distortions and redirecting of the TRUTH onto this "foreign" conspiracy which really ties into the conspiracy theories regarding the Covid 19 pandemic that are circulating with the wacko psychopaths who are using these technologies upon me--the black and white Americans and all the brown and yellow and other colors in between, top and bottom of the socio-political spectrum and all is SILENCED. I write this out regardless but I know it's dangerous to do so. What more can I do I am under these types of attacks every day and finally at least some set of lies is being published and recorded in mainstream media always deflecting the blame from the United States but nevertheless...information about microwave attacks are now being publicly accepted as mainstream prime time fodder for dissemination to a public which mostly embraces these technologies for the purposes of racism and discrimination (so embraced by black people claiming they are fighting racism and all the other groups participating but claiming they are "fighting" for equality as well). Not "All" but so many or all that surround me, which is so many it's in the millions I can hardly see any people who legitimately represent what they claim in terms of defending liberty for all people and in enacting JUSTICE against criminals who use these technologies, who are so protected. And so, like any "whistleblower" whose life is in jeopardy for writing about the truth of secret nefarious operations, I write this under the gaze of the eternal eye of surveillance and torture, finally reported on in the media but disguised as being "Commuinst" in origin and never happening in the United States or by it's most corrupt government and it's most violent population.




 I am too tired to make comment upon these posts beyond what I briefly joked about in the post title. I am sliced with mechanical arms while sleeping. I have been under attack for writing my perceptions and recording the facts of this undocumented never-ending torture situation my GOVERNMENT has foisted upon me (and many others, whom I am not able to contact as all my attempts are intercepted and blocked, or if able to get through the various loops and hoops of censure, the recipient must surely be either an agent of this group or also poisoned, drugged and incapable of real response or clarity (and most importantly , of action to defend and consolidate in any form to create a force of defense).


Oh, those nasty "liberals" akin to "communists" creating the pandemic---with sonic weapons and microwave weapons. All so foreign to the United States, according to these news sources. I believe this information, while appearing as some kind of far distant oasis to torture victims of these weapons (as in, those living in "Free" America but eternally silenced by the U.S. media, complicit in totality to the crimes the US Government is committing against it's citizens--not just "minorities" but people of all walks and races so there is no real justification to claim this is a racist crime--however, probably the majority of people being targeted come from more disenfranchised groups or have been marginalized by their closest relatives (as I have) and those surrounding them in their hopes of achieving more clout in the socioeconomic sphere (aka "selling out" but I just prefer other more lavishly derogatory terms but I won't use them now).


If not for the Covid 19 tragedy, I think this information would have been as usual silenced by the media, but because the loony wackos want to claim that the virus is actually a conspiracy theory of "Radical Liberal" Communists (in cahoots with China and Cuba) there is information about how illness can be induced by alterations in electromagnetic change and through pulsed attacks--sonar, microwave, etc. The information posed follows the lines of already published material that disinformation agents have published through acceptable sources (for the disinformation circuit, as far as "gang stalking" technology is concerned. It is a highly paid market albeit "black" and "black ops" (used by MANY BLACK PEOPLE BY THE WAY IN THE united states) but...used mainly for WHITES for control, racist aspirations of genocidal purposes, and all is black as the darkest disinformation campaign for this black death plague terrorist organization (operating from within the very apex of the United States iconography of "Freedom" and "Democratic" -loving fakes which is no news to me but remains silenced by the fake news (using MY term not the stolen term that a prominent proponent of pulsed attacks --oh, I mean a multitude of the prominent politicians and personalities plaguing the US media and political landscape--all fully endorse in their black ops power machinations. All told with WHITE LIES and explained as foreign conspiracy plots to wreak "Radical Liberal" Communism in America through pulsed attacks generating the Corona Virus and other mind-bending warps. *please note that this is written in a "sarcastic" vein. Not that I should have to clarify this but just in case people take this far too seriously. It is very serious nevertheless. The very serious problem is being once more disguised as a conspiracy theory perhaps, and unsubstantiated by evidence, claims and conspiracy theories can latch this situation onto "foreign enemies" while multitudes of Americans utilize these technologies to MURDER and DESTROY lives of their neighbors and targets. All welcomed with huge applause by these death groups of American origin.


----------


I really have to wonder if the Covid 19 genuflection of calling that virus as "The China Virus" is yet another example of a US-led global covert murder/torture interface system relabeled as a "foreign" conspiracy theory attack. Meaning, if this "sonic" and "Microwave" series of attacks are being called "The Havana Syndrome" but I KNOW FROM YEARS of being tortured by TOP US OFFICIALS that it's really An American syndrome of incompetent and psychopathic leadership on all levels---then I think this could be considered a corollary to US complicity in having dispersed and having partnered in spreading the Corona Virus/Covid 19 as a political agenda but insinuating China in a conspiracy that many culprits of using these sonic/microwave and even more pernicious versions of electronic torture pulsed weapons on people LIKE ME are absolutely guilty of this plague and it has been used as a form of not only social engineering and socio-economic collapse and power-take over of the very wealthy--plus population control and other very EVIL types of organized chaos/control. Delving into pure "conspiracy theory" ranting at this point. However, as I KNOW that these microwave and sonic weapons, as the newspapers misreport (there are remote weapons people can carry on them physically without having to utilize such extreme high altitude satellite capabilities (or perhaps the signals are relayed by satellites but the carrier requires a more direct physical contact or proximity to the target(s)).


------------------------------

CNN REPORTS:

'Sonic attacks' suffered by US diplomats likely caused by microwave energy, government study says




-------------------

THE MOST REPUTABLE NY DAILY NEWS HAS THIS TO CIRCULATE:

U.S. diplomats in Cuba and China targeted by microwave radiation that caused brain injuries, study finds



-----------------------------------------

There are many other sources on this one story, but I am going to only publish 2 today. There is so much more information on these types of attack, but I am blocked from having ease of access to these forms of information by the terrorist organization--stemming from the United States (but operating in a "seamless" operation worldwide) and all their operatives attacking me simultaneously using so many more violent forms of attack that are not mentioned or even alluded to in these articles by mainstream media (and alternative media appears to be only a regurgitated form of the mainstream as the real alternative publishers and groups have been co-opted and taken over by vehemently rabid fascist Nazis posing as alternatives. Blacks--oh, so many of them so many and all slavishly operating as the "alternative" for white fascist Nazi culture. I am at this point tired of the hypocrisy of that group as I have been most viciously attacked by many of them heralded as the heroes of the black movement in the mainstream media. They never report on the crimes of these technologies that they EMBRACE so the can be welcomed into the gated communities of their plantation masters of the media and in politics.

Oh, such a nasty conspiracy theory rant I put on right now. 

I watched the streamed debate between Warnock and Loeffler in the Georgia Senate Run-offs and I just could only see Obama and Trump dueling but really one lopsided flip of the same coin jingle-jangling in "debate" platitudes for about an hour of regurgitation that only reminded me of a more dumbed-down (less Harvard or Wall Street capable) than the original oreo put into power which, both sides, sided with fascist Nazi groups in dispersing and handing out and participating in these various forms of electronic torture OF ME and yet I remain silenced but I know people are reading my posts. Oh yes, and I remain silenced still.

----------

And of course as I write this I now know how to "define" the dizzy sensation from these attacks--I am experiencing "The Havana Syndrome" right now. Dizziness and incapacitation of cognition and expression. Hacking remains a block and deterrent to formulation of words as well, the usual multi-pronged attack situation that is THE UNITED STATES SYNDROME. It may not be the United States syndrome in origin but certainly it is the United States syndrome in PRACTICE and welcomed as a promotional tool by those of highest position in politics and in media (not the sources I have ever found credible or admired--and it remains so that the people of the media I truly respect, which is to say not very many, do not participate in this attack upon me and perhaps they have the chance or opportunity to do so but will not. However, they remain silent and leave me begging for my life endlessly on the internet for help and for support.

-------------

The attacks upon me are so bad that my right arm bicep is tense from pounding down on keys and endless backspacing as the keyboard is nearly inoperable and I must pound down with all my hand and arm strength to get anything to print out. My brain and body are dizzy, nauseous just as the symptoms described in the videos. What these news sources omit and remain in the black haze of censorship is that people "like me" experience this every day from THE UNITED STATES AND IT'S COOPERATIVE WESTERN COUNTRY "DEMOCRATIC" (read fascist, Nazi/Communist in scope of surveillance) regimes all claiming endlessly that they are "Free" And "Democratic" and in light of Christmas I can only quote Ebineezer Scrooge: BAH HUMBUG and Merry X-mas (which is supposed to be the Satanist term for the black mass of the holiday spirit they imbibe).

No comments:

Post a Comment