Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Not conspiracy theory but simply lacking evidence (for now): Connecting "Entertainment" performers who are covert fascist, mafia and Nazi operatives in Whorewood: behind fake smiles these rapist teleporters fully enable and have brought into power the current Nazi/mafia political coup attempt: All is interconnected and there are almost no independent instances of attack or groups. I thus must connect what the media is loathe to do: My "conspiracy theory" day, one day after the Electoral College vote, I dared to look at the "Entertainment" section of USA today and now I must, in this most acerbic tone, make my very real and accurate and true claim of intellectual property theft: more awards for the "pop music" star thieves, more accolades for their stolen ideas from ME, more silencing of ME in all respects, their profit off years of torturing ME from their peers and promoters.* Please note that all of this has been written under extreme mind control affect, and keyboard obstruction by hackers. I am so dizzy and my body exhausted from fighting to write as my brain is simply foggy from this brainwave altering attack it's like my vision is absolutely blurred my head is "spinning" and I can't think or concentrate can't finish my sentences and my arms are fatigued by pounding with all my hand and arm strength into the keyboard from these remote hacking obstructions. This post is a wavering and somewhat rambling attempt to communicate but I personally am not incapable of thinking this is ALL entirely due to other people attacking me as a discrediting attempt that has been ongoing for YEARS.

 I have written of this extensively (or actually more cryptically since every post is met with torture and increased violence, although remaining silent only means that the daily onslaught remains. There is an increase for every post, which diminishes into unbearable repetition of torture and violence regardless of what I do or not do or write or not write. Murder attempts preceded all my years of writing posts. The posts were prompted by fighting for my life to not be tortured, killed in orchestrated "accidents" or poisoned to death by people who were covertly stealing ideas and having me poisoned as they teleported and raped me nightly).


I should not have put the above last incriminating set of sentences in a parentheses format, but I leave all is))). I use the parentheses far too often. I am so used to having to divert my direct thoughts I use parentheses, I believe, as some kind of cloaking or shield against the threats endlessly aimed at me by simply writing about the reality of this so-far undisclosed version of torture, rape and attempted murder these censored new technologies and the terror torture "gang stalking" squads afford the psychopathic performers and politicians employing all these means to garner awards, prizes and promotions for stealing ideas from me after having me drugged and tortured and then using mind "control" technology to extract ideas.


Plus non-stop hacking and invasion of privacy.


However, this is not just the two pop stars who "won" top awards--one of whom I wrote of in the last year on Facebook, which was met with glaring stares by this hateful performer directly into my internet searches--ugly sinister insinuating glares of violent hate posted on my searches, media and newspaper online searches and results--for months. Now, one of them who DIRECTLY STOLE WORDS i HAD WRITTEN ON A  FACEBOOK POST within the last year--my words VERBATIM stolen by this woman who also completely changed her singing style--after I described how Thai singers use a kind of sultry vibrato which I called tremulous, and she changed her style to a kind of shaky vibrato--bellowing into the microphone like wailing--has won top music awards for  this most tempestuous year. Another female singer, absolutely altered from years of plastic surgeries to appear as Nazi as possible--her photos, videos have plagued my internet for YEARS and YEARS. This kind of "soft" attack (but I suspect she has been part of the group think-tank of attack and rape and torture, albeit more behind-the-scenes) however, her complicity in these attacks is apparent to me--although, of course I provide zero evidence. Since my internet searches are and have been so continuously monitored for years, it would seem that there might be some evidence of her inclusion by endlessly inserting her videos and photos into my every search, alongside this other hateful singer glaring directly into a camera with looks of violent hate--not publicity--after I wrote that my words were directly copied and inserted into her lyrics on her album with a title referring to the Sleep state (my teleportation situation) and where people could possibly go when they are sleeping (into the arms of violent abusers and rapists with her sitting in the rows- upon-rows of celebrities who have all ordered torture of me as they obtained lead roles, endless deals, prizes coveted in their "professions" and attacking me with vicious violence for demanding that they stop and asking for justice--murder attempts via endless non-stop torture, car accidents and stress to my body and fungus inhalation and etc endlessly a threat to my life--

This same exact situation of actors, singers, politicians and others (disco Italian wanna be fashion icon mafia managers who wanted to own their own clubs but have no original  ideas and tortured me to obtain ideas on how Prince ran First Avenue-after having kicked Prince out of South Beach back in the late 90's. An English "art dealer" who is part of the entire conspiracy and has aided in the singer I mentioned above in packaging her--reformatting her actually from  her mundane and unoriginal former self into this fascist Nazi racist "alternative" singer who has since dyed her hair all kinds of colors, changed her wardrobe, stole ideas from the torture and idea extraction that has been going on and on for over TEN YEARS aimed at me--non-stop year after year--this man, out of England, whose name is disgusting to me and I am still under life-threatening surveillance and threats of all kinds to my life and security--but I write this now, they only have obtained promotions after torturing me first to obtain ideas, then to attack me for writing in anger about the next and next theft of my words and ideas, and then they tortured me because it made them feel sexy, powerful and "high" on hormones plus all the money and promotions they have achieved by this torture and rape and attempted murder protocol which enables these meaningless haters to steal ideas while blocking all my attempts to even type and write and think much less to actually publish or achieve anything. I remain drugged up and stagnant and fighting to heal and stop mechanical arms from slicing myh skin to the bone and damaging my entire body as they have been doing for YEARS to increase the levels of hysteria and to extract more information and ideas using "trauma-based" mind control. This English wealthy parasite has gone on and on, he's in league with the singer I mentioned above which they all reformatted into the "alternative" camp of performers, an absolutely fascist nazi yet another one posing as "alternative" by co-opting the 'scene" and ideas whilc destroying the originators.


this has been the general trend I have witnessed and seen happen for decades, with people who were truly maverick, original and threatening to the status quo are now DEAD from things like "cancer" .


I am as always under extreme brainwave altering attack (aka "mind control" tech influence by remote sources) and I am ALWAYS drugged, my food is always drugged so the combination of the drug-tech interface renders me incapable of clearly demarcating my concepts. The keyboard is very badly hacked AS ALWAYS and keys I press won't function--the keys are actually juxtaposed so I type one key and another letter shows up on the page.


THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A DECADE FROM ONE GROUP OF EXTREMELY FASCIST, NAZI PERPETRATORS WHO HAVE CO-OPTED THE "ALTERNATIVE" ART MOVEMENTS TO PROFIT, CONTROL AND CREATE A "FALSE OPPOSITION" NARRATIVE. That there are the mainstream conservatives and the "alternatives".


This same trend applies elsewhere particularly into politics. 


Now the ramifications of these peoples and their nefarious organizational machinations has proven to be a dire threat to "Democracy" and I surely hope that my YEARS of detailing although hacked, badly written and mostly rewritten *(and probably very often my posts not only are rewritten by hackers to completely alter content which incriminates these criminals, who have indeed formed a very deadly cabal and is a dire threat to UNITED STATES NATIONAL SECURITY and by now I think people might be aware of these connections at least in some vague sense--that sense that something is amiss, although the political commentators have not made that leap from the political debacle going on at this very moment, and the roots of the problem actually leading to the mafia/nazi-driven Hollywood cartel cabal and it's mental manipulation malfeasance, now ensconced into the political arena but originating, in this case, from the H-wood pack which is still under the protection of silence, celebrity, the awe that goes along with faces that become plastered into the minds, consciousness and soul of the American viewers who cannot conceive of how malevolent these socio-political actors truly are.

Then there are, of course, those followers of these celebrities which applaud such hateful and violent actions that have been inflicted upon me (and how many others?) as they are lauded with heaps of awards, prizes, monies and investments and are slated to achieve top ranking in studios, awards governance, and with aspirations to run for POLITICS with huge cheers from the blood-and-guts mind controlled viewers who want death, blood and fascism--and what I write now, as I have been writing of for YEARS and years--IS NOW NOT an intangible hysteria theory any longer.


My brain is under too much attack for me to think clearly or write any longer. I am simply stunted by the tech. Every year I have to see people who have with great racism, hate and violence attacked me get awards for ideas and concepts they HAVE STOLEN FROM ME, use violence and endless threats of death and dismemberment (I continue to fight to not be cut and sliced to the bone every night by mechanical arms breaking through the flimsy materials I have glued and pounded against the panels covering both sides of my rooms--a TWO YEAR EFFORT on my part). All under order by those who are now being awarded who are smiling about how their "original" concepts are their unique and most special personal concepts and being SHOWERED with praise by the nazi/mafia-driven media conglomerate political mind control programming propaganda cartel(s)--which I truly believe are very dominantly foreign-controlled and driven. 

Not conspiracy-theory as such any longer, my last above statement as now claims of huge espionage rings in various US Embassies by foreign infiltrators has become (documented?) news fodder in mainstream newspapers. That includes the Chinese Embassy (being sick of the hacking, my internet is so bogged with malware that every click to obtain ideas or information requires at least one minute of watching the screen spin as pages won't open--it took me 7 MINUTES to open the Microsoft command center as the internet is so blocked--I just cleared the cache two days ago and my system is already mostly inoperable on my new computer system). The keyboard is so hard it now requires pounding down on keys with almost my entire hand strength while keys won't show when I press and pound down.


I give up fighting this right now. 


Be warned, however, complacent readers (perhaps some of you are now a bit more concerned as the coup attempts are shaking up the country and the fascists stabbing people in the streets is a bit alarming and the deaths are shocking and yet the same culprits in Whorewood who are partially if not almost wholly responsible for having set this very system in place--are still living in the opulent mansions and being cheered on awarded and pampered after their crimes against me--as I remain hacked, silenced and living under endless threat of eviction, prison, rape, dismemberment or death through many avenues of covert assassination waiting for the next administration to finally wrest the reins of power out of the hands of the Whorewood-backed psychopaths). I then have to wait and see if this death and hate racist murder Inc. system is going to ever be dismantled by those currently nearly screaming into microphones how they are "defending DEMOCRACY". It just doesn't appear to apply to me in this situation however they are shocked by how far this push into fascist dictatorship has gone and they can't begin to really analyze the situation in the correct perspective, from an historical standpoint the replication of pre-Nazi power are being put into place. That would involve, to explain what I mean, not having to pound into the keyboard so my arms don't hurt because I am struggling with all my arm strength to get letters to print--while my brain is so foggy from this attack on my brain, as I sit here with every threat on all sides aimed at me. No message from my "Democratic" government which operates hand-in-fascist glove with Whorewood to produce programming, mind control, political propaganda, disguised and covert racism, indoctrination into Nazi theology and ideology--and this has been operating for decades as one Nazi parasitic hater after the next (of all races, affiliations, political party membership and various versions of mass entertainment appeal--be they singers, performers, dancers or etc etc etc) all creating this mind control programming for "the masses" which has lead to this "threat" to "Democracy" except that it doesn't apply to me, or has not for the last 50 years, and I am WAITING for this new administration, which is chock full of people from the other administrations, who and which fully participated, remained silent, shrugged their shoulders, did nothing, looked the other way, said nothing, still do-nothing--about this technocratic "experimental" microchip MK ULTRA torture situation that has completely blocked ALL DEMOCRACY for me and I wait to see if I, as I consider myself the real gauge of how Democracy really operates in the United States, I remain silenced, obstructed from all legal recourse or justice--with full assent by every legal body in the world participating in the silencing and quelling of all human rights that I am supposed to be afforded out of my most fervently and demonstrably "Democratic" country that has and continues to negate ALL DEMOCRATIC VALUES WHEN IT COMES TO MY SITUATION. 


I have to wait now and see if the Trump faction is going to cause death, war and murder in the streets, call in the military, and if when and how Biden assumes power if this hell situation is EVER GOING TO BE STOPPED. I realize that my situation is probably considered a "Threat to National Security" should I ever have the chance to reveal who and what has been really happening and if evidence should ever coincide with my horrid torture and torment situation. 


I realize that my silencing is of "National Security" reasons, but I will state here in writing that I do not want to pursue revenge I just want to live in peace in a beautiful home (meaning, a decent home which is not violated, broken down and made toxic and filthy by terrorist "gang stalkers" and not violated ever--paid to me in full in my name legally--my cat(s) returned, privacy and to be left to have my life with ample resources (as restitution for a life of poisoning and torture by my government). It can be a fully private agreement but my goal is not to create a storm but to live in peace. I wanted a career in creative fields all my life I have studied or worked towards that end, although so drugged up I have been made paralyzed and incapable of all and any real career aspirations (plus always put into accidents when I try to achieve anything--seriously injured and then denied health care--and that blocked all my attempts at having any real stability financially or in any sense of the word). 


I ask again for people reading my posts to interfere with this torture situation and for me to live in peace--hopefully anonymously without these perpetrators ever knowing again where I live--I would have to assume a new identity and it would be truly applicable for all the microchips and surveillance hardware that has been inserted into my body to be removed or rendered obsolete so I can be "anonymous" in some sense, while still living in a decent home, in a happy place, around people and culture which are truly welcoming for me and my own chance to achieve whatever success I am capable of without sick and rotten evil fascist nazi (black, white, Jewish, Latino, Asian, Male, Female, Gay, trans and whatever else) fascist minority minions all participating in w hite fascist male/female hate organization torture technology and "gang stalking" murder attempts--that this is stopped. 


What I have written on Facebook for all these years, that many reading this are at least in some way are cognizant of, should suffice as some written testimony for all the people and years of clandestine torture and intellectual property theft--I believe there is ample evidence of my writing but I do not have any possession of the videos or other technologies which have been used to make record of this situation--which I believe this organization orchestrating these horrid people and their antics of torture and hate for which they remain protected from all prosecution--but there is evidence as I know what has been happening to me has indeed been recorded somewhere for some record-keeping.


It is now nearly impossible to continue to pound down on this hacked keyboard and fight to move my hands as the keys are inoperable while my brain is so blocked I can't concentrate or "remember" what I am writing about while fighting to backspace and retype and think and etc...(while drilling of some room below mind continues as almost "ambient" noise in the background--nearly a year of pounding and drilling in studios all around me in this hellish condominium which is going to be used as some profit when it's renovated by the wealthy millionaires/billionaires who have been handed this huge set of buildings on top of the hill where I live just in prime real estate area of Phuket Town. These criminals attacking me viciously are being handed not only promotions but real estate holdings as well. Much of the holdings are probably disguised by shell corporations or other ersatz organizations but ultimately the profit will flow to the perpetrators torturing me with all these covert technologies and this global mafia/Nazi network organization--which keeps meting out these coveted awards to scum and crap who steal my ideas and then glare in hate when I write about it--fighting to reveal what is going on, but all that happens is that they continue to win top awards year after year.


Maybe this will change under Biden. It has to if Americans don't want to live in a Nazi colony with foreigners controlling their lives--that is the ultimate goal. The Americans who participate either don't care or are not aware of the truly malevolent designs their nearly worshipped Europeans bring as Americans keep on welcoming them in to share information on how to create a Nazi takeover of the government. These people are all being trained in Nazi and fascist mind control operations. THE TECHNOLOGY THEY ARE USING UPON ME I BELIEVE IS BEING USED ON HUGE SWATHS OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION. Subliminals piped into the inner ear (cochlear) of masses of people, for instance, this could be a scenario of mind control affecting huge groups of people who are now willing to kill and die in the streets to defend their mafia Nazi leaders that came out of Whorewood and are now leading the US political sphere.


My right arm is now extremely sore from pounding with all my strength to backspace, get letters to print I must pound down with my entire hand to get one letter I press to print out.

My entire arm is sore. I am now spending more time backspacing as keys are mixed when I press and pound down by this hacker malware.

I realize that there ARE some people who DO CARE ABOUT real Democracy so I highly suggest that you STOP IGNORING WHAT IS BEING DONE TO ME AS IT IS NOW BEING DONE TO YOU. Your rights and legal authority is being put under question. for those who disagree with fascist Nazi takeover of the country, you are now living in FEAR to express your opinion (if you have been put into leadership position). For those who do express chagrin, they are still averting the historical background of the template for these actions, which was the Nazi takeover of the German Republic back in the 30's. Everything that is happening now is based on that earlier take-over and model, plus with a huge heaping does of technological brainwashing occurring in these awful movies that keep winning top awards, and the (literally) fascist, Nazi mafia controlled actors, singers and commentators who claim they are "Liberal" and "Democrat". Some of these have been torturing me to obtain original ideas and then to reformat these ideas into various nebulous versions of Nazi/mafia indoctrination albeit seemingly as "liberal". 

I can't pound down any longer. Stop doing nothing about this H-wood media onslaught which is an INDIRECT threat to "Democracy" that you reading this are all shouting that you care so much about. (whether as a front or as a truism of your life, but you just can't motivate yourselves to actually defend someone whose every human right is being abrogated by  your celebrities and leaders and thus...the threat to Democracy continues as you all can't "understand" exactly or your tv news commentators crank out the same rhetoric "explaining" it all in cozy, well-defined repetitious terms, echoing one another almost verbatim. They keep omitting the various sources of these maneuvers and omitting historical references to the revisionist Nazi takeover of the Reichstag, the Communist/Stalinist purges, the Stasi maneuvers for State control--The mental programming in movies and in other celluloid plastic mental manipulation that society is nearly glued to moreso than interhuman contact--and even more so with isolation during the pandemic. Hysteria leading to massive revolt--traumatizing leading to fascist overtake--all has been done before none of this is being mentioned in mainstream media or ANYWHERE except here where I am writing about it, and not able to even remotely begin to elaborate on this theme the hacking is preventing writing I am literally going into pain to simply fight to type. Meanwhile the empty and meaingless singers, actors and perpetrators remain partying and laughing about their criminal exploits against me, fully protected under Trump---their real benefactor and provider in this situation. 


How much will the Biden team continue to allow this situation to continue when it has proven to nearly tear the country apart--to use the terms the media moderatos spew out but can't quite connect Whorewood with any of the current political maelstrom--as if that happened back in 2016, the reality tv show is over, and H-wood remains whitewashed in a cloud of fantasy while they are vicious fascist Nazis being told what to say and do in order to use these technologies aimed at me, into huge groups to control huge segments of the population to ensnare people into a false fantasy world of security and that there is really "Democracy" and "Freedom" in America while they are being paid by infiltrators whose aim is to lull the population into following fascist Nazism (and oh, how so many black activists participate in this in Whorewood you can bet the most prominent ones have attacked me in all these years of this never-ending revolving circus of these whores and parasitic Nazi haters and fascists claiming they are feminist liberal anti-racist everything most benevolent with huge plastic smiles to prove it as you all just keep silent and never even look their way as having any responsibility for Trump's near ascension into fascist Nazi coup status over the country).

No comments:

Post a Comment