Sunday, December 27, 2020

Again: hackers completely altered posts I have written by inserting typos and deleting words. This morning I wrote a post and read it today, or attempted to. It has been completely altered but remains as a fragment of what I had written. It's completely confusing due to all that has been deleted and rewritten by hackers.

 Hackers are also blocking the font size. I am now using a large font, but when I try to publish the print size is always at some very small size. I copy, and then click on the font size to increase it and the font remains at the very small size. Today I used the "largest" font size and that worked, so maybe the malware or hackers have blocked the "large" size, I really don't know. The writings I attempted to put out are so rewritten by hackers that most of the congruency has been deleted and rewritten BY THEM. 


I also slept for another 7 hours after waking up this morning. The detox situation that has been ongoing for 10 years, literally, is at this point where the poisons hard into my spine/hips/legs/skull etc all over my body embedded into the bone structure, plugging up viscerae and and it's incredibly deadly and amazing that I have survived for so long. My ability and propensity to exercise has helped greatly. This group has blocked my ability to exercise not only by blocking all exercise through the poisoning, but blocking all financial earnings so I can't live in a house in Thailand, renting, which has a private pool. The cost is $1000 month, which I think I could have obtained if my internet were not endlessly blocked and all avenues of earnings completely blocked as my internet is always blocked from the public World Wide Web. I remain in a kind of cloistered internet framework with only scoundrels of the terrorist organization having access to my writing or my attempts to obtain relavant information. 


Today, absolutely sick from the poison which is at this stage where it's so toxic I can't function any longer. I am beginning another fasting and I have to gorge on food until my body bloats up so badly, after more pieces of this hard stuff come out, I am ill for days as the poisons eek out into my blood stream and I must fight not only terror and abuse while sleeping but from the terror agents cutting into my body. Today after I drank a cup of green tea, for this first day of sickness and detox, because I have to wait until my body can't take any more eating as I bloat up, pieces of the hard poison endlessly crumble off and it's such a slow process (10 years) and so, sick and bloated and poisons blocked in my abdomen and into my bloodstream, I was so ill this morning plus YEARS of violence, torture, rape and endless fighting to preserve my body and the stress has aged me broken my immune system down and these billionaires and millionaires have REFUSED to help me with the most basic health care--while attacking me, trying to break my body and leaving me fighting for remedies online as they attack without end but seeing that I am shitting poison out in reams every single day as they with no compassion or any humanity whatsoever are torturing me day and night for YEARS without end, from one to the next, to obtain ideas about everything from feminism to creative concepts and they have not stopped I keep seeing my ideas I can barely type out, written with endless "mistakes" as they retain the original that I attempt to t ype and just go stealing and stealing ideas--=for TEN YEARS AND LONGER--ONE OF THEM SINCE 1987 HE'S GONE ON AND ON. After of course poisoning me with intention to murder me. 


So I slept and my entire body was exposed, for the first time in YEARS I slept in utter sickness, unable to move, and I had the patio sliding doors open so I could sleep with fresh air for the first time in years. Literally all my life, in America and in other countries, in winter and summer (because the terrorists always made my room smell bad) so I slept with a window cracked open even in the coldest of winter (mostly I mean), For the past 6 years I have had to sleep with fungus poured into my room and body, with windows not just closed but sealed so nothing can break through with these mechanical arms. Seeing of course, today, that I collapsed that I am very ill, the parasite pig apes attacking me took no hesitation to slice into the area between the large left toe that they have broken twice (one of the times, the last time a few months ago, was after a rotten English bigot Nazi who is famous for being "punk" rocker, a bloated nasty mean-spirited fake slathering his vitriol about how "people" and "human beings" are being downtrodden. After being allowed to live in fascist, Nazi Los Angeles and enjoying fame and fortune, with his ugly frumpy-looking German wife who probably has obtained endless plastic surgery (the "alternative" type who has encouraged this fake to become as fascist as the worst of the bigots attacking me and...) he appeared ugly and bloated in a way that to me signaled that he may be poisoned with the hardening poison that many besides me have been poisoned by. I have written of this in an earlier post. But, like the black aprah who is such a heinous rotten ugly parasitic skanky whore I can't express how rotten and stupid and sick these creeple are--after he then teleported me because these pig apes are "reading" my thoughts, he asked me for detox and healing tips. Not understanding how exactly fake and rotten this English absolutely filthy fascist nazi bigot really is behind all the 1970's punk memorabilia that has kept this fake posturing pig ape into some kind of fame (and fortune): I told him tips and cared. He responded with no thank you, nothing but this expectation that I am "supposed" to just hand him information which he may be able to sell of as his own concept while observing, as he has been like they all have been in Whorewood, my rape, torture and disfigurement and doing NOTHING but smirking in delight once they get to inflict their psychoses upon me as well. I thought that this pig had responded exactly like a Danish satanist had responded and that there is little difference between the two and immediately the next day he teleported me and threatened me if I published this THOUGHT that they were stealing. Right now I have to backspace without end as hackers are juxtiposing letters while I type. Thus, they forced an accident on me by drizzling extremely slippery oil on the hillside outside my condo while I was driving down my bike slipped underneath me. My toe which had already been broken was then injured but there was no damage, but it was sore. That same night, in a sleeping state the terrorists then rebroke the toe because I had injured it and every accident is an opportunity that they take to really damage and break bones and vertebrae when I fall due to their microchips and their incredible organization of attack. All funded by THE US GOVERNMENT as I now see all my life.


=====

At this point, I have re-read the above and saw hackers had deleted words and parts of sentences. First, they leave mostly intact all the descriptions of violence, rape and torture. This is the titillation that the parasites these pig apes are trying to impress want to read of daily--the daily report of rape, torture and disfigurement as they mentally or in reality masturbate over the violence they are inflicting upon me. Those portions remain mostly intact for every post. My descriptions of the heinous stupidity and ugliness of these famous (ne-er do well scumbags really, in reality) celebrities and politicians--well, that content is highly redacted to make little sense as words are deleted by hackers and sentences are partially deleted and then strung together--above, I was trying to write about sleeping with fresh air for the first time in years. Not only was my brain utterly confounded by the technology blasting into my neural firing and blocking cognitive functioning---but the hackers went at it--you can really only get a straight reading of the portions about abuse and rape and disfigurement on all my posts, which are the highlight of the pig apes attacking me to read as this is how they continue to get promoted. Every act of violence is met with a promotion for them, and all ideas they steal become the basis of huge studio bonuses and production costs. 


I had written about a "Danish satanist" who, as the hackers and the brain-attackers simply blocked from my brain and ability to write, because I spend most of the time as I write struggling to backspace to correct as I have to increasingly pound down on keys to get anything out--otherwise if I press lightly nothing comes out and I must fight with all exertion to pound down to get anything out whatsoever. Because they are blocking my ability to exercise and breathe in fresh air at night but I must instead breathe in fungus all night because they have forced utter poverty on me, blocked all access to other real estate and I must live with sealed off windows all night and am thus poisoned so badly my entire body has stagnated and corroded due to their attacks. But, I was trying to write about a Danish heavy metal Satanist/Nazi who attacked me because I clicked on a movie on a really sick nasty alternative website for streaming movies--in all my sickness I tried to get outside of the stupid Whorewood movie arena and to try to get rid of these scumbags who have attacked me because I click on a page that features their shitty movies. Instead, I got a Satanic heavy metal man (married with children of course). He behaved exactly like the English "left wing" rotten pretender and I was only THINKING to myself about a possible story plot and how they are almost the same thing. I was threatened to not write this and my toe broken and then tissue gouged out of my foot to literally try to make my toe severed off slowly.


I am really under extreme brain-altering attack every time I write and in addition to hacking and endless backspacing and pounding down I can never get anything out before hackers rewrite what I have written anyway. But you readers keep on allowing them to get away with all of this endlessly--year after year--until society itself is in such a state of complete shock from all your rotten do-nothing parasitic exploitation of every single thing possible--this technology these pig apes are using upon me exaggerate a psychopathic megalomaniac behavioral propensity that perhaps already exists in these whores out of whorewood who are then handed every kind of orgiastic luxury so they can run for politics and destroy the United States and all while they are on vacation in Europigape land buying up properties and shopping for luxury items with the Europigapes who are fascist as Hell supporting them fully and plying them with more goodies for their snoring pig addictions. That is the reality behind all the endless deterioration of the United States-and as I wrote, Aprah (and you know, that bloated matriarchal comforting black woman whose tv shows I could never get through a single episode it was so banal and I could see obviously her role and part that she plays--consoling all them white folks with all their problems with her fake sort of "urban" speech patterns it was revolting and in person she's a disgusting rotten parasite with expectations of RUNNING FOR US PRESIDENT and now JZ obvious wants to obtain a power position of political importance AND HOW MANY OF THESE INCOMPETENT IGNORAMUS WHORES ARE AMERICANS GOING TO VOTE FOR LIKE RAY-GUN THEY WILL DECIMATE THE ECONOMY TO FEED THE GREED OF THEIR power brokers and....I stop here as it's tiresome endlessly writing about this for years and years to only have more and more of these zombie idiots coming after me to obtain ideas--now another politician and I sit here fighting to survive endless poisoning with no fresh air no exercise and they keep on spraying fungus and toxins in my room and I must sleep with no fresh air, no exercise to cleanse my poisoned body and they just keep on attacking me slowly to death so fascist nazis who control whorewood hand them more promotions because they want to hear me crying for help for the rest of my life, which is why all my descriptions of rape, abuse and poisoning remain relatively unhacked while all my depictions of the heinously stupid behavior of these pigs and apes and hyenas is blocked, hacked and they remain with no incrimination no stop by politicians who keep these pigs as their political companions to the K-rap they put out about caring about the American public while they are handing out these death and torture technologies to more and more of these stalking death squads and now more blacks are being inducted into these organizations as the desperation that the failed economic policies, plus the endless display of conspicuous wealth that these fake black Nazi operators display plus their endless angry songs and rap K-rap about how they are fighting racism and soon they will become the next Nazi black poster child running for president alongside their fascist white Nazi counterparts who claim they are "liberal" while the white supremacists "hate" them all but still, the billions of dollars for that rotten industry appears to be provided exactly by these ultra-nazi "right wing" pornographers who love hearing about me being raped and tortured just like a reality porn hate tv show put on the "dark web" for their even darker aspirations at handing America over to Nazi Europigapes with these rotten whores spouting all lies and deceptions and exactly bringing such a scenario into rotten fruition (rotten fruit that they are--making my body rotten as I fight endlessly and still I remain here a prisoner of their hate with no relief and no entity defending me with all this screaming about protecting the First Amendment, the blacks on the YouTube pro-black activist entertrainment channels are descrying how the First Amendment is being blocked by Nazis but they participate in blocking my content WHILE THEY ARE STEALING FRAGMENTS AND PARTS OF IT so they can continue to crank out their do-nothing diatribes about how nasty and bad racism is.

-0-------------------


But, in the interim, the group of pig ape terrorists have cut into the webbing between these toes and have cut it not only to the bone but have gouged out tissue so the bone is cut and there is a huge gap--cutting off blood supply and they have done this for years, daily (before they rebroke my toe as well). So drugged for so long I have not been able to ascertain the extent of their violence as they have been raping me and all I could observe immediately was fungus poured into my hair, ears (into the ear canals) and my vagina and my room stinking of fungus each and every single day on all objects. I have been forced to close all doors so I can try to stop their endless death attacks albeit slow murder which I have been fighting and fighting while so ill from their poisoning I can't move, as they continue to poison and drug me so it's MURDER. These apes then, two nights ago, rotten Aprah and this rotten JZ creep, who is a thug with his creepy gyrating wife, they are obnoxious and absolute black nazis--obviously like Aprah with plans to run for US PRESIDENT like all the preceding ones who are currently supporting them. They attacked me for my THOUGHTS just like the white bigot who partners with them in this by now huge operation of scores of actors, performers and politicians of some of the highest public standing in the world--attacking me to obtain ideas but moreso because of the contract out on me to torture me to death and abuse ideas out of me and then especially with these pigs it's attack for my thoughts--from the people who scream and shout and sing and make their crappy movies (based on ideas they stole from me) about how a technocratic society is going to close off freedom of speech and human rights. So engrossed in attacking me with all blocks to freedom of speech and human rights they behave like entitled enfant terrible and all backed by fascist Nazis coming out of Germany and in that general region (France as well).


Today I literally passed out from poisoning and I slept for the first time with fresh air and the sound of the few remaining birds that have not been shot and killed on the hillside outside my window. They hide behind the rocks behind the crest of the hillside while when I first moved in the entire hillside was covered in birds and flowers. It's all completely bare and the last lizard which I had formed a bond with, I would call to it, it came out from it's crevice in the rocks, and stared at me and etc. It was out on the rocks every day and this sick psycho had it blown up, the entire crevice of the rocks--when I screamed after saying NO to it's demand that I provide it with a baby so it and it's family can obtain more than all they have been handed by this US and now foreign fascist Nazi conglomerate which controls all these stupid and meaningless pig ape whores.


But they cut into that formerly gouged out part of my foot, they cut into my gum tissue and I was teleported to extremely violent murder scenes in teleportation. 


They are disgusting and foul. Please get this group of shit off me--the names, I could go on a huge list and I would not be able to "access" all their names because this is over 10 years of pig after pig teleporting me alongside rotten pieces of crap out of Europigapeland sponsoring this kind of technology and training the pig apes out of America who posture as "liberals" defending every humanistic cause but really are the most fastidious and cloying conservative fascists possible--gloating over this technology and aiming their hate at me and endlessly being awarded and handed every top prize and coveted position for employing these fascist Nazi protocols upon me.


So I urge you people reading this who actually care about "Democracy" that if you don't want meaningless stupid and psychopathic whores to continue to sell your country to the nearest fascist leadership in a consortium of greed, stupidity and death-mongering nature-killing pig apes, then you should actually pay attention to what I am writing and also get them off me as the longer they pass me around the more idiots are put into highest positions where they suck out all they can steal. The enormous "power" they inhale while torturing me has enabled them to become absolutely stupid psychopaths engendering murderous and death-to-nature plans and operations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...