Saturday, December 26, 2020

My very last post was so badly hacked that what had begun as a very concise impactful writing was hacked into being my long-drawn-out attempt to describe how badly the hacking has altered the entire page. The parasites hacking into my posts are stealing all ideas possible and the fact that they have nearly obliterated what I wrote proves that as the endless protocol exists, they destroy what I make and then steal it and claim it as their concept. They also destroy anything I make or create like a hair dye color I created by mixing colors--the terrorists began back then in 2013 to make my hair fall out. I saw that exact color I created used on tv by someone in a London interview for a movie --American Honey to be exact. One of the two Europigape terrorist rapists teleporting me is from London. (my murdering attacker at that time, who is STILL INVOLVED with stealing my concepts and ideas and then destroying me with slow torture-to-death afterwards with this huge ever-expanding group of thieves, bigots and black and white feminist and other "Democrat" operating with ultra-Right Wing Conservatives (aka Nazis and fascists). My ability to even see straight is so obstructed my body is reeling in dizziness my head feels like it's so heavy I can barely hold it up--all these attacks from the technology and drug interface plus endless poisoning and drugging on a daily basis and endless stress. I appeal to anyone to intervene and block these attacks so I can live for once without the ugliness of this psycho sick group.

 I also have to add that these disgusting, filthy pigs continue to use mechanical arms to break into my room through the panels separating my room from the minion creeps in the rooms next door--to spray stinking foul odors on my blankets, body and clothing. The pig apes who are attacking me are trying to create this endless filth surrounding me to force dilapidation upon me. My body remains covered with scars from their nightly attacks. My skin has been curdled for years by chemicals they smear all over my body. My left large toe is so badly broken that it's pointing at an angle that is making the other toes shift to the left, all point in disarray due to the many times this toe has been broken and I have never harmed this toe myself in any accident--it was broken while I was in a comatose sleeping MK ULTRA state.


They are filthy, they are disgusting. No one ever intervenes. Now the world is in such a state of chaos, which you all watched happen to me which I have spent years non-stop fighting. The same attack system is happening now on a global level. You can thank heartily your heartless celebrities of the A$$list stature and the leaders who you all believe when they chant American Democracy slogans and other progressive beliefs. Really, the situation appears quite dismal at this point. I have told myself to just shut the computer off until after January 20, 2021. Every day they attack me so badly I write just to try to get support, as the attack protocols go that after I write the terrorists reduce the attacks that I describe for a day or for less time, use other attacks, and then resume the other attacks I tried to stop in a rotation just like the pig ape hyenas attacking me go in rotation. 


How many years must I beg online for help before someone actually cares  about protecting human rights for everybody and not just their own group. If you can only care about your group you will allow the perpetrators to ravage your group when you are still divided against one-another in your minority clusters.

----------


later on the next day. I saw hacker inserts that I had to correct. If anyone read my post yesterday they would have read the hacker inserts. The people inserting their words to change my meaning and making the words I do write a sick joke (i.e., I wrote above the word "impactful" and hackers changed it to impactfoul--just as they had changed the phrase I wrote, "low-brow" into "low-brown". The filth is apparent of their inner mentality. These are merely the not-wealthy shadows and parallel structures of the plastic-surgery counterparts in H -wood who operate with these foul terrorists (English-speakers undoubtedly), perhaps the hacks are from the scum in H-wood and not my minority minion Thais surrounding me pouring the filth for the filthy parasites of H-wood into my home on a daily and non-stop basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment