Saturday, December 26, 2020

My very last post was so badly hacked that what had begun as a very concise impactful writing was hacked into being my long-drawn-out attempt to describe how badly the hacking has altered the entire page. The parasites hacking into my posts are stealing all ideas possible and the fact that they have nearly obliterated what I wrote proves that as the endless protocol exists, they destroy what I make and then steal it and claim it as their concept. They also destroy anything I make or create like a hair dye color I created by mixing colors--the terrorists began back then in 2013 to make my hair fall out. I saw that exact color I created used on tv by someone in a London interview for a movie --American Honey to be exact. One of the two Europigape terrorist rapists teleporting me is from London. (my murdering attacker at that time, who is STILL INVOLVED with stealing my concepts and ideas and then destroying me with slow torture-to-death afterwards with this huge ever-expanding group of thieves, bigots and black and white feminist and other "Democrat" operating with ultra-Right Wing Conservatives (aka Nazis and fascists). My ability to even see straight is so obstructed my body is reeling in dizziness my head feels like it's so heavy I can barely hold it up--all these attacks from the technology and drug interface plus endless poisoning and drugging on a daily basis and endless stress. I appeal to anyone to intervene and block these attacks so I can live for once without the ugliness of this psycho sick group.

 I also have to add that these disgusting, filthy pigs continue to use mechanical arms to break into my room through the panels separating my room from the minion creeps in the rooms next door--to spray stinking foul odors on my blankets, body and clothing. The pig apes who are attacking me are trying to create this endless filth surrounding me to force dilapidation upon me. My body remains covered with scars from their nightly attacks. My skin has been curdled for years by chemicals they smear all over my body. My left large toe is so badly broken that it's pointing at an angle that is making the other toes shift to the left, all point in disarray due to the many times this toe has been broken and I have never harmed this toe myself in any accident--it was broken while I was in a comatose sleeping MK ULTRA state.


They are filthy, they are disgusting. No one ever intervenes. Now the world is in such a state of chaos, which you all watched happen to me which I have spent years non-stop fighting. The same attack system is happening now on a global level. You can thank heartily your heartless celebrities of the A$$list stature and the leaders who you all believe when they chant American Democracy slogans and other progressive beliefs. Really, the situation appears quite dismal at this point. I have told myself to just shut the computer off until after January 20, 2021. Every day they attack me so badly I write just to try to get support, as the attack protocols go that after I write the terrorists reduce the attacks that I describe for a day or for less time, use other attacks, and then resume the other attacks I tried to stop in a rotation just like the pig ape hyenas attacking me go in rotation. 


How many years must I beg online for help before someone actually cares  about protecting human rights for everybody and not just their own group. If you can only care about your group you will allow the perpetrators to ravage your group when you are still divided against one-another in your minority clusters.

----------


later on the next day. I saw hacker inserts that I had to correct. If anyone read my post yesterday they would have read the hacker inserts. The people inserting their words to change my meaning and making the words I do write a sick joke (i.e., I wrote above the word "impactful" and hackers changed it to impactfoul--just as they had changed the phrase I wrote, "low-brow" into "low-brown". The filth is apparent of their inner mentality. These are merely the not-wealthy shadows and parallel structures of the plastic-surgery counterparts in H -wood who operate with these foul terrorists (English-speakers undoubtedly), perhaps the hacks are from the scum in H-wood and not my minority minion Thais surrounding me pouring the filth for the filthy parasites of H-wood into my home on a daily and non-stop basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...