Wednesday, December 2, 2020

My last post, written a few hours ago, was not badly rewritten by hackers. The last few paragraphs became obscured by hackers deleting conjoining words and deleting concepts, but not as bad as usual. Right now I am in the endless backspacing stage due to keys not operating when I press them as spaces, and letters juxtaposed are the standard hacker attack operating now. I am still, every day, at least two hours per day (while I can barely move due to poisoning and drugging, literally sick all day from detox, every single day and in very much pain from it, unable to move) but what tiny energy I have is literally consumed by cleaning t he stinking fungus, filth and rotten odors that are sprayed on my pillows, my clothing while I sleep, my home is a stinking mess that I am in too much pain to perpetually clean. They keep spraying the same items and cutting into my body in the same places. I have not been able to clean other areas of my room for months due to how much of my life is spent fighting just to bend and clean--due to hardening poisons that have been put in my body all my life. I REMAIN WAITING FOR THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION TO PUT A FINAL END TO THIS WHERE I AM ALIVE, NOT KILLED OFF TO SILENCE ME, LIVING IN MY OWN HOM WHICH IS SAFE, PAID FOR BY THESE BILLIONAIRE PARASITES WHO HAVE STOLEN IDEA AFTER IDEA FROM ME ADN BLOCKED EVERYTHING FROM HEALTH CARE WHILE DISFIGURING AND POISONING AND DRUGGING ME WHILE i'M FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE TO HEAL--TO BLOCKING ALL FINANCIAL EARNING ATTEMPTS. WITH AN AVERAGE OF 400-500 PEOPLE STALKING/ATTACKING ME PER TRIP TO STORES AND WHILE DRIVING (i ALWAYS GO TO AND FRO MANY PLACES, REQUIRING HOURS OF DRIVING ON THIS ISLAND). Years of this going on and on under administration after administration dating back probably to before my birth (how many generations of my family have had to be silenced and endure these parasitic pig apes who are the offspring of the pigs who were told they are supposed to prey upon people like me until the genocide is finished?)

With all the diversity of the Biden Administration I await some kind of radical change from the past decades of one president allowing this to continue based on white male supremacy the paradigm that has remained in force but appears to be "changing" (I assume). All my life this situation has gone on and rampant in every place I have gone, with presidents appearing to me as tiny dots on a page or screen which are unreal, as I could never have imagined that I was the focus of such unflattering attention, and thus never paying much attention to leaders or celebrities and never having any idea that these people in power may have allowed this MK ULTRA torture/rape and murder contract out on me to go on unabated--then the slow realization that Obama was in part aware of this situation, and then seeing that Spike Lee made a movie using an idea I had written of on Facebook back in 2012 or 2013 regarding the Greek play (of antiquity) Lysistrata--which Lee turned into a movie called Chiraq about Chicago, under Obama's tutelage. Lee than used the all-too-familiar formula of inserting his disdainful and glaring with hate photos on my internet searches of himself sitting with the rich whitey folks in Paris for extremely affluent fashion shows, as the H-wood celebrities sit in front rows and are photographed. Unlike the K-rap he puts out in his movies. And since then, unlike before Spike Lee had participated in this contract out on me, Lee has been in the forefront of the Academy Awards ever since. Partying with the fascists, Nazis and favored by, you got it, TRUMP. Yes oh yes, the good old boy network is now welcoming in "blacks" under the friendly gaze of the Obama and post-Obama (for me) debacle which was devastating and continues and I still get endless Obama video inserts on the top page of my YouTube channel, not meaning because of his latest celebrity focus for the campaigning of himself and now his triplicate book contract--but prior for years, like all, the rotating spectrum of them inserting their videos as I search for news and information--living here in Phuket and it's always very important to actually see the people involved in the political spectrum and thus--I am plagued by them and have to see them and see what they are essentially about. Thus, this endless procession of black Nazis and their pundits and the political farces and the premises that they are the righteous underdogs and thus impervious to racism and discrimination against some other group so they can be allowed into the gold-plated halls of the pieces of shit which hand them Academy Awards and book tours and The US Office of President for complying with Nazi programs and that agenda.


Waiting for Biden, who has been thoroughly ensconced in this system for more decades than not, probably it's inconceivable that he would have been allowed into this position unless he were a fully-indoctrinated personality. His new administration picks are "multi-racial" and women, terms which I have learned to identify as mere vessels of racism packaged in various shades of hypocrisy and termed "female, black & brown" and whatever else--gay, etc Jewish--whew-! All fighting the good fight which is--a well-stocked portfolia, mansions and power without end and monopolies and posturing and--I so hope I am wrong. I wait, I am waiting but for now, the progression of what had been mere tiny blots on a newspaper to me, these presidents and leaders--have become teleportation rapists and demons allowing this to happen to me--as I tried to write above, I began to realize that Obama had been a participant due to the Chicago reference which Spike Lee used (and put direct reference to Lysistrata on my internet until this moment when the actual president is actively participating in torture and teleportation and laughing always about the filth that he and his wives order (whomever else is part of his team attacking me) and I'm always cleaning up their filth and he makes jokes about it after  abusing and insulting me.  The preceding president had to get in good with the celebrity culture and you can see him performing and grandstanding. The blacks who are openly or secretly in cahoots with Trump are the ones that Obama had to help get promoted into higher ranks of the Nazi-controlled absolutely bigoted racist Whorewood establishment. Plus, I guess, he had to make the deals so the Nazis would allow him access to power. I guess. I sense this about him and I can see it in some of the deferential movements he makes when he is asked a rude question and he needs to get approval and sort of concedes and answers rude questions about sex (i.e. Jimmy Kimmel recent "interview" which was a travesty of the media, absolutely disrespectful and sickening questions about the Obamas having sex. This is supposed to be "funny" but it's a huge insult and uncouth version of ...well, I don't to use the word.) I could see Obama laughing it off after his initial reaction of shock and disgust (or so I perceived. ) I thus got a sort of confirmation of how he had allowed fascist, Nazi bigots to torture, rape and terrorize me for years under his administration. I also got a glimpse of the schadenfreude aspect of Hillary Clinton when she also participated in this attack upon me. I waited for her to stop this torture or do something and I finally reacted to the insulting and negative and stupid attack she orchestrated so she can be also promoted and is now going to be handed, like the Biden Administration, her rewards by this Nazi-controlled political theater of actors controlled by, what appears to be foreign interests (from my years of seeing who and what controls these actors--Europeans of absolutely fascist mentality/genocideal and anti-American to the core).


And so, I wait and I am now spraying cheap perfume into my backpack which stinks of a combination of decaying dead animal, fungus and some other odor that was sprayed in by mechanical arms while I was sleeping, as they also cut into my toes every single one, between the webbing and into the pads of my toes--every night now extending to both feet. My room is covered with paper and decorations I obtained from dollar stores---trying hard to make it look decorative and nice. The terrorists come in and rip things off the walls, spray and flick greasy black and brown stains on everything to the point t hat it looks like a modern art splatter of brown paint when sprayed on white surfaces. The colored paper has been flicked with stains so I have to cover all with cheap stickers and it looked nice beforehand. Etc the attacks are so numerous.


I keep waiting for this next administration to take this technology away from Trump and his very fascist Nazi first wife, who comes from the same country as Josef Mengele--she acts like an absolute fascist Nazi and has very little depth of character and is absolutely ready upon knee-jerk reaction to inflict as much damage as possible. I suspect that she is behind the rape, disfigurement and fungus poisoning plus non-stop drugging (as I am now because I can't keep these mechanical arms out of my room after years of fighting to stop this and harming my body in doing so and nearly killing myself as chairs slipped from under me because I have coated the floor and the cheap chairs just slid--I was almost killed a few months ago fighting to tie hooks and hammer into these cabinets lining the tops of the walls. ) All my efforts have been almost in vain--they are getting into my room in unbelievable ways and I have finally stopped trying because I can't paste or pound down any more hooks, tied with strings into the panels there are no more cupboards to paste things over with and they are still getting in. I am WAITING for Biden to not be a fascist Nazi following orders, like the rest of them have been. I am waiting for actual Democracy to be enlisted against this fascist group, I watch the videos of this new set that appears as the same players who I had assumed were not outright murderous fascist Nazis--and then in dismay seeing that the very same people are being put in power-- the same people who allowed this to happen to me all my life are in a staggered formation behind them, waiting for their new positions or to influence politics and get their endless promotions and deals--as the same people who created this hell organization of torture, rape and murder may and perhaps probably will  continue to have power and to continue this technocratic push for massive genocidal technological purging of the planet's population. The targeting of me will become a more massive push to kill of larger segments of people in the future (or it's happening right now). I believe this is the case. I am a prototype of sordid sorts. Would the US Government (Homeland Security, the military-industrial complex, and the other agents of destruction) want to stop this program or allow me to live an actual private life when their goal is to have surveillance and mass murder on huge, epic scales as appears to be the case RIGHT NOW WITH THE PANDEMIC AND THE HUGE INCREASE IN ELITE WEALTH ACCUMULATION WHILE MILLIONS ARE ABOUT TO BECOME HOMELESS as the two sides bicker and appear as opponents. I have heard that Wall Street is absolutely pushing for endless "gridlock" in Senate and House bill debates which is part of their huge profiteering infrastructure. They are relying on this for the future of all legislation (or much of it, excepting of course the ever-expanding military funding going off into billions and trillions each year). And now, just rambling as my brain is under attack and the keyboard is operating like I'm fighting to run in deep water. It appears that Biden is not going to be a huge savior of my condition which I never allowed to happen and have been fighting absolutely ALONE to stop and not be victimized by with zero protection in any direction and for years and years on every continent and in every place at every moment. However, I am supposed to not give up on the human penchant for "doing the right thing" even if the pushers of this catch-phrase can only do it when they are going to get paid to promote this as an ideology for huge blockbuster status in Whorewood as they pin swastikas onto their hip hop baseball gear outfits which make grown men appear as little boys but supposedly it's the fashion but they just look like overgrown boys and act like them too.



Waiting for "ordinary" people to actually care is like trying to reverse gravity or fighting to get the dead to run a marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment