Tuesday, December 22, 2020

The Golden Shower of Trickle Down Theory. Gold for the tops and s*** for the bottoms. Trickle Down Theory debunked. Psychopathic social engineering machinations via profiteering economics strategies of theft and pilfering."Trickle-Down Economics Fails a Sophisticated Statistical Test." (Bloomberg.com Op-ed).

 Trickle-Down Economics Fails a Sophisticated Statistical Test


It’s common to warn in statistics that correlation doesn’t imply causation. But by combining the Mahalanobis distance technique, difference-in-differences analysis, and so on, Hope and Limberg were able to get at causation. Their bottom line: 


“We find that major tax cuts for the rich push up income inequality, as measured by the top 1% share of pre-tax national income. The size of the effect is substantial: on average, each major tax cut results in a rise of 0.8 percentage points in top 1% share of pre-tax national income. The effect holds in both the short and medium term. Turning our attention to economic performance, we find no significant effects of major tax cuts for the rich. More specifically, the trajectories of real GDP per capita and the unemployment rate are unaffected by significant reductions in taxes on the rich in both the short and medium term.”

I copied and pasted from the Bloomberg page and thus the above quote remains in a kind of copied format that I cannot change without struggling to change the template of this blog page so I leave it as is....the jumble of statistical analysis references are far beyond the mere Grad school class I took in Statistics and it all appears that one must necessarily plug data into a computer generated program to dissect the data using these models of interpretation. Generally, the point is that statistics can be "relied" upon to furnish both truth or confounded displacement of fact. Who knows which is which when you have no experience with using statistical data or statistical software to calculate such data and also without having access to the data collection and for which firm or entity the research is being conducted and primarily--funding the research. However, it is without data that it is very easy to ascertain that TRICK DOWN theory is a cascade of torrential disaster for the majority and a huge boon to the very top of the pyramids of power. The recipients of the largesse become intolerantly psychopathically murderously smug in their behavior and mannerisms when they TELEPORT a victim and expect to be entitled to receiving more free boons from the endless hand-over of the economy into the greedy aspirants of absolute power that have been enriched by these policies for decades. They keep referencing the Ray-gun years as being wonderful and reminiscent of when America was "great" and the ensuing damage has turned America into a shell of economic near-collapse without a foundation to bolster it's debt and endless deficit.

I knew this (before these statistical models presented in above article decades later are published) back when the first information on Trickle Down Economics came out in 1980 (or roughly, in the first year of the Ray-gun administration)). I had an excellent economics/social studies/philosophy professor in high school who presented NY Times articles on the subject and also studies in Keynesian economics--or lack thereof as the theories were just coming out, the tales published of greed and the financial rape of the Treasury were printed and then ignored.
From the beginning of this elitist money-draining profiteering strategy, I have NEVER believed that Trickle Down Economics, and in all it's newly named mutations, has ever done anything but steal money from working class and poor and transfer it to the rich and powerful who become psychopathic and murderous in their glory and wealth and lack of criminal white collar crime exonerations (that I experience all the time with the teleportation horrid skits being teleported to extremely wealthy media influencers). Not that I needed reminding that these policies only created monstrous personality hubris in the new or old wealth, but that cultural war and mass murderous propensities are being inculcated in the "elitist" culture of disdain for all human rights and the exploitation of new technology to disarm the public (with a huge heaping dose of media BS to disguise their hateful intentions of absolute power absolutely corrupt and absolutely dangerously murderous lacking all constraint and with full psychopathic implications.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...