Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Can't ANYONE get these pieces of shit off me, ever?

**This post was hacked, rewritten and obfuscated as all my posts are when I am trying to express complex thoughts. They deleted key words and rewrote and took out grammar and etc etc ijn this post, the typical for every single post I write. ** 


"Don McLean--American Pie (Lyric Video)". Don McLean. November 11, 2021.





I've only been writing about these pieces of shit for years and years

and the crimes they have committed should have landed them in prison for years

but they are rewarded, and so they keep coming

to get their shit into production to get lead roles to get out of prison to get laid to get their misery vented upon others to have a power trip on torturing someone else and a huge hormonal high

to get promotions that are beyond belief.

They keep coming after me, non-stop for a decade just with a bunch of shit from Whorewood and politicians

and of course, a shitload of civilians worldwide


they come after me and come after me after poisoning mutilating destroying my home taking away my money stealing my ideas cutting out part of my uterus breaking my toes destroying my cuticles and toes putting horrid chemicals on my skin and hair and destroying the texture of my skin and body--plus the hormone damage from part of my uterus being severed out. The pig ape who is constantly clinging onto obtaining a baby out of me laughed when his filthy dirty ugly wife and this shit gang ordered part of my uterus cut out

The filth creeps from this one family who I just had nothing to do with but wrote two sentences on Facebook back in 2013--which resulted in years of rape, years of battery and assault, years of torture protocols of the pig apes in the rooms and houses next to mine with rape and murder attempts and poisoning and my cat stolen and my animals I took care of beaten to death and left dead on my porch--after they stole my cat. This is this one family from Whorewood who from the very beginning I said NO NO NO NO NO and they keep coming at me like some never-ending virus STD that I can't get rid of. I write and write and write, and the pieces of shit have a movie they obtained in a starring role by torturing and abusing me, years ago, and then onwards, and so they come periodically between the list of revolting shit celebrities who I may click on the shit they produce and I may not--as I am drugged every time and under mind control while I surf the internet and if I  click on their video I can't get rid of them in teleportation rape, torture and violence. One woman, a black Nazi ugly dirty old woman has come with both barrels cocked with her black team of Nazi older women who are endlessly attacking me after their leader the huge ugly ape-rah had already been participating in the attack upon me for years before I called that ugly disgusting stupid nasty thing a name that implies black sell-out disgusting creep from a racist ownership violent emulation of the "master" situation---it's been non-stop likewise  black people coming at me demanding that I bow down to them and the white pig apes they are beholden to, I can't tell if they are a chorus of back-up performers for the same plantation but it appears that Whorewood is indeed a plantation type master-slave atmosphere and homeless people swarming that rotten city are the open display of the hate and violent exploitation that abounds in the wealthy cringes of the creases of the fabric of that society.

---------

But I can't get rid of this pig filth and it's shit spawn and I reacted to this ugly dirty thing attacking me like a rabid goddamn parasite after it's filthy ugly dirty greasy father had   raped and tortured me. This ugly dirty skank thing asked me why I don't like it's father-in teleportation.  I said he had tortured me for years. She put some disgusting thing in my mouth while I was in the stop-start edit phase of this torture situation as I was spitting it out I saw this ugly look on the filthy ugly dirty skank who is being handed this tech because Whorewood so desperately needs a revolving circuit of stupid and rotten blondish Nazi skanks who are devoid of talent who specialize in parasitic energy sucking sexuality based on rape culture and prostitution culture.

--------------

So they keep VICIOUSLY coming after me, after they cut otu part of my uterus, after the endless years of rape while I screamed to get off me as I obviously was shitting diarrhea black stinking poison out. THey broke my toilet they broke my refrigerator they sprayed fungus on every single thing in the room I had to hermetically seal off to try to block the people coming in and raping and disfiguring and dismembering my body while I was sleeping and unable to wake up. That was in 2013-2015 when I moved to this place and began YEARS of fighting to stop the terrorists from breaking into this place. By that time, the shit scumbags were forced to hand the technology to shit filthalina and pig pitt, who also still never stop latching onto exploiting me in this helpless situation which I have perpetually been fighting for A DECADE OF EVERY pig of this group being handed a special feature movie and award and prize and nomination and becoming president and etc for teleporting and raping me. 

When I survey the politicians who have participated I see absolute incompetence in terms of running a special country that was born in the hope of having a new kind of decency that would require a lot of work to sustain. They are busy working on undermining it and some in destroying it in principle, if not even in open working functionality.

------------

So they latch on to alongside the shit and scum, not having any higher capability of mastery of anything but stupidity and torture to which they are promoted if they display the lowest kind of debauchery and sick sleazy violence that appears like the "elite" violent classes of antiquity who wreaked death and slavery upon the masses and majority and lived in splendor, capable of killing people who offended them in public (i.e. ancient Rome, which is always the standard-bearing symbol that the Nazis use).

This group of shit from Whorewood with their Congressional and Executive Branch neer-do-wells with offices and wealth and are articulate and say all the "Democracy-saving" speeches "for the people", are torturing and nearly killing me and attempted murder has been non-stop as I fight for any human rights whatsoever. 

completely ignored and people laugh and gather around to see the real-life witch hunt, while fucking Trump, who increased this witch hunt against me into something of a non-stop celebrity and politician frenzy, is claiming that his violation of law and the attempts of the FBI to rein him in from his crimes is a "witch hunt" and thus in likewise fashion, my every attempt for any justice is met with a counter-reaction of violence and torture with the disgusting implication that I violated the right of the disgusting low pig apes in their quest to rape plunder steal rob destroy without any resistance or complaint by the victim (me in this case). They are being programmed to behave, and thus to ingrain the constantThat they are entitled to this, and my fight to have some kind of decent life void of the stupidity and hate of sick people I never chose to have in my life--to try get them off me, to not be drugged and tortured and raped and passed around and poisoned and attacked while I am so drugged and lied to so continuously I have no idea what is happening while it's all around me. so far that has been the situation surrounding me all my life up to this point in time, so I fight to stop this and they torture me for fighting for the most basic of human rights outside of all-destroying slavery, which is what they believe they are entitled to. So I fight them and call them names in rage and I write posts--that is all I have ever done to this filth and shit, and they were handed this contract by Europigapes out of London and Italy whom I had also never harmed--after years of other people pretending they were "friends' and doing the same--as I fought not understanding the repetitive patterns but staving off the filth people thinking they were actually people instead of scum and shit and worthless white Nazi supremacists with hosts of black and brown minions operating as dumb scum for them in violent terms.  after YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS (that's 13x the word years, which is approximately how many YEARS the pig shit ape family of rats from Whorewood with their French exploitation cartel and Mafia shit cartel have been attacking me in a huge collective of crap people with crap movies and crap acting. They are entertaining but not artists. They can draw and paint but they don't make anything that stirs the imagination).

--------

One of them I thought was a great actor, but I was drugged up and after years of solitude in America due to being excessively drugged, and the "alternative" movement dying out, I longed for the fantasy of the roles that this rotten fascist Nazi scumbag played hoping that it was somehow based on his personality. That is all. I hated him the first time I saw him. Make up and plastic surgery and a need for a fantasy after I had been "locked-up" in internal hardening poisons made me so drugged in  teleportation that I needed someone and my human desire provided this parasite with my life force which he sucked out and then tortured and mutilated and pumped poison more deeply into my body while I was fighting death and to heal and have peace. That was in 2013, and now it's a DECADE later and his rotten shit spawn is coming at me and coming at me and coming at me over and over and over and he is too, before his appearance at that fascist Europigape demonstration of their Sieg Heil entertainment infiltration agent the dumb drugged up scumbag who has been completely mind programmed and is their slave puppet dumb whore they are using to get into Whorewood as controllers. The dumb Americans only long for "fashion" and can't even allow Americans to compete they are only creating a monopoly of Europigapes based on fashion that is limited only to Paris--for the 4th Reich to control all, a psy-ops situation that I apparently only am capable of seeing as I don't care about the Europigape fashion cartel and monopoly. 

And it's not for having a "lack of 'class' or style it's because I have seen other types of fashion which are legitimate that are being ignored in favor of the fascist 4th Reich Europigape mafia cartel that Americans in the positions they have been handed for demonstrating how fascistically oriented they are are blocking the originality of others from my own country who can produce wonderful designs--not imitating French fascist sexist male-dominated crap culture either. It may look beautiful in part, but that is also a long heritage that many are just picking up and imitating. But THis is what I don't want to help become more ensconced in America, and yet I am being tortured and threatened by American politicians for both fighting for my human and basic rights as a citizen of the planet, and also to not have some Europigape fascist cartels come in through dumb drugged up scum from Whorewood in order to control and divide and conquer with a host of Nazis in America who are similarly disposed to creating a fascist Nazi replication of the 3rd Reich (which is "outlawed" in Europigapeland but completely being fostered in America by the Euro shit that has come to invade, and I am fighting for this to not happen with violence aimed at me perpetually by all and everyone, and no support for me in this endeavor of resistance, and all support and "love" for the shithead apes who are pigs in plastic surgery disguise.

--------------

Can anyone ever get these shit pig apes off me?

---------

The social engineering of this situation is for a fascist Nazi/Mafia organized criminal overtake of the United States, but in the name of "Democracy". Why am I the ONLY ONE fighting this who also is slated for this technoterror enslavement system? Where are all the fighters who will stand by me? They all appear to honor and love the Europigapes who spout equality themes but also participate in this crime against me. How much more racist can any situation be than this? To have blacks and Latinos and Asians and other Jews attacking me viciously for the sake of white Nazi pig apes promoting them while they claim they are fighting racism? It's like the epitome of hypocritical racism, in particular for the "victims" who are so happy to viciously turn upon me while feigning perpetual victimization for themselves and "their people" whom they want NOTHING TO DO WITH they just want to hang at the wealthy elite parties of the white pig apes. If they have contact with "their people" it's for promotional purposes in order to gain a larger power base, which is then transmuted into the general white supremacy population (which includes the Progressive Party in the US).

It's all very sickening for me to just sit here with shit crap scumbag after the next one attacking me while the US Government is fully participating in this and won't do anything to even stop this sickness. SICKNESS SICKNESS IT'S FILTHY SICKNESS and everyone thinks it's fun and great.


No comments:

Post a Comment