Wednesday, June 7, 2023

When someone or a group who wants to succeed beyond being a low-oppressed minion obeying and not questioning and wanting to aspire and rise and be prosperous and successful--it is said that they must work at least twice as hard as the domineering group which presides over the gateway of social gentile comfort zone out of the Twilight Zone.

 I believe I must work harder than the 2x stereotype and I have to work more than 4x harder, at least--or exponentially for so many things that are basic. 

The level of obstruction for performing the most basic of operations has been made exponentially more blocked and nearly impossible for me from this global terror network (the 4th Reich).

---------Again, ordering just some supplies from an online mail order service, now completely taken over by hostile hacker terrorists and their psycho-sick manipulation "skit" cesspool dwellers who think up these nasty discriminatory blocks to any kind of achievement, happiness, living in just cleanliness, etc every single thing is stolen, broken and taken away.

---------

Hours on the internet fighting to communicate with terrorists who were hacking into my system so I could not obtain any information about my order, which has been placed back three times so I have been kept waiting as every day another delivery date is listed. This is for a motorbike helmet because the terrorists sprayed a noxious substance that created a stinking permanently befouled stink onto the fabric lining the helmet--so I have to throw it away. I bought it during Covid and put little sparkly stickers--3D type stickers with gems and it was in a kind of intricate pattern. The terrorists sprayed the endless brown permanently staining stinking substance on all the bright, happy jewel ornaments and the patterns. They put scratch marks into the bright light purple helmet so it looked old and scratched and broken down eventually. And then they sprayed the stinking permanent stuff into the material just last week and so I am left without a helmet and police everywhere in my district so I am forced to try to order a helmet online. The order I placed quoted delivery for 4 days--on June 3. On June 3, that changed to delivery expected June 6-9. today it was changed to June 19. 

-----------

This was a hack. I looked up the delivery partner online and input the order number and no package is listed on their roster for delivery. My package is not listed as being in their delivery line-up at all. Yet, there is a delivery number for that exact service. So obviously it was supposed to have been delivered a few days ago and has been taken out of delivery status and is being kept somewhere to keep me waiting indefinitely. I now have to buy a helmet in order to wait for the other helmet to arrive. But I tried to get the delivery expedited and went through more than one hour of nasty "agents" putting me through circles of repeating the same things they had first said and never answering my questions. I had to write in bold certain things because they did not "understand". They then lied to me and claimed they would contact me via email with a new order and would try to push the delivery faster and when I contacted the service back one hour later--nothing had been done or changed whatsoever.

-----

the WiFi went out many times during this process, and this was all done after I had spent hours trying to remove all the malware by a system restore function. Once I tried to log-in after all the hours of the restore operation, the WiFi turned on and off rapidly when I was trying to gain access to this service--the general ordering website with all it's partner "logistics" delivery services attached; there are many (and it's mostly all written in a foreign language although there is English translation it doesn't cover much of the site).

---------------

I had spent over 2 hours rewriting the same question as they kept repeating the same things and never acknowledging what I was trying to say.

They did, ultimately, absolutely NOTHING and lied every single sentence about every single thing I asked. 

------------

Later on, trying to ascertain where a letter I sent to the US on May 25th still is--registered mail, costing me $10 (for me it's a big deal to spent $10 for a letter sent to my bank, which has been trying to cut the deadline for receiving this signed application form by 3 weeks and I have spent literally hours and hours in bank chat and by phone to get them to actually put the deadline to the standards set by the conditions of the bank opening deadline (they cut it back by 3 weeks; I have had to fight for DAYS to get them to just give me an answer whether they will allow for an "extension" and it should not be an "extension" it's the 60-day deadline they are cutting by 21 days--thus discriminatory action against me in opening this account).

the signed application letter, which I had paid Priority delivery, was sitting at the B-kok customs and airport for over 10 days--going nowhere (as I checked every day using the tracking number). 

Now it has been sitting at the US customs office in NYC for more than 2 days. 

---------

All the while, the hackers blocked the functions of the keyboard and hacked/deleted words or parts of sentences while I was fighting to chat with my bank and etc. But while I was just at the survey part of the end of the chat, beginning to exhale a little bit--after having to fine-tooth-pick through every detail of one single transaction for one banking entity (a big bank, where endless "mistakes" have plagued my every encounter with any single operation with this bank since I was transferred to them when my bank was closed and sold off to the other bank, and so was I as a result). But then, the order for delivery which has had multiple stress-points tweaked to the max--they destroyed my helmet, they blocked the delivery for the new helmet, they pushed back delivery a 2nd time, and then a third time. I have been sitting here waiting for this delivery with not enough food only to not have to drive without the essential gear. I now have to buy a helmet just to wait for the helmet I arrived--so I am spending money I should not have to, in other words.

But as I was at the end of the laborious strife of dealing with hacker terrorists posing as agents, while my brain literally is transfixed into a gullibility so I "believe" the most obvious crap even thought I've been going through this same kind of fake agent pretense for years. The problem is that I never know as this is a faceless chat. But while I was just wrapping it all up, feeling a sigh of relief, the hackers then made a little page pop up covering 2/3 of the page, which froze, so I was stuck sitting there staring at a huge pop-up covering the survey, which I could not close and was just finishing putting nice comments on. I am always extremely grateful for the online chat message service for this bank. Every time I phone the bank in person my throat is constricted by the remote tech tweaking the microchip implant in my throat, just at the larynx area, closing off air and making me choak (which they do also while I'm eating, drinking and for a very long time, while in the deepest of sleep or just falling asleep).

-------------

Just to be able to fall asleep has been turned into a near mission impossible due to that one form of torture, the microchip implant. It is nearly impossible for me to get through a phone call without choking and not being able to speak. It is also a little painful, by the way and my voice is tweaked so it sounds either very low and sour and oldish or warbly and cracked and just not me---


--------------

As I finally got through the last excruciatingly teeth-pulling exercise in futility by chatting with my bank via chat, to ask very simple questions but by now I must check over 4 times for any single possible glitch that could occur, that the people who create these obstacles never have to worry about and they have absolute plain smooth sailing in their every encounter with transactional life.


No comments:

Post a Comment