Wednesday, June 7, 2023

When someone or a group who wants to succeed beyond being a low-oppressed minion obeying and not questioning and wanting to aspire and rise and be prosperous and successful--it is said that they must work at least twice as hard as the domineering group which presides over the gateway of social gentile comfort zone out of the Twilight Zone.

 I believe I must work harder than the 2x stereotype and I have to work more than 4x harder, at least--or exponentially for so many things that are basic. 

The level of obstruction for performing the most basic of operations has been made exponentially more blocked and nearly impossible for me from this global terror network (the 4th Reich).

---------Again, ordering just some supplies from an online mail order service, now completely taken over by hostile hacker terrorists and their psycho-sick manipulation "skit" cesspool dwellers who think up these nasty discriminatory blocks to any kind of achievement, happiness, living in just cleanliness, etc every single thing is stolen, broken and taken away.

---------

Hours on the internet fighting to communicate with terrorists who were hacking into my system so I could not obtain any information about my order, which has been placed back three times so I have been kept waiting as every day another delivery date is listed. This is for a motorbike helmet because the terrorists sprayed a noxious substance that created a stinking permanently befouled stink onto the fabric lining the helmet--so I have to throw it away. I bought it during Covid and put little sparkly stickers--3D type stickers with gems and it was in a kind of intricate pattern. The terrorists sprayed the endless brown permanently staining stinking substance on all the bright, happy jewel ornaments and the patterns. They put scratch marks into the bright light purple helmet so it looked old and scratched and broken down eventually. And then they sprayed the stinking permanent stuff into the material just last week and so I am left without a helmet and police everywhere in my district so I am forced to try to order a helmet online. The order I placed quoted delivery for 4 days--on June 3. On June 3, that changed to delivery expected June 6-9. today it was changed to June 19. 

-----------

This was a hack. I looked up the delivery partner online and input the order number and no package is listed on their roster for delivery. My package is not listed as being in their delivery line-up at all. Yet, there is a delivery number for that exact service. So obviously it was supposed to have been delivered a few days ago and has been taken out of delivery status and is being kept somewhere to keep me waiting indefinitely. I now have to buy a helmet in order to wait for the other helmet to arrive. But I tried to get the delivery expedited and went through more than one hour of nasty "agents" putting me through circles of repeating the same things they had first said and never answering my questions. I had to write in bold certain things because they did not "understand". They then lied to me and claimed they would contact me via email with a new order and would try to push the delivery faster and when I contacted the service back one hour later--nothing had been done or changed whatsoever.

-----

the WiFi went out many times during this process, and this was all done after I had spent hours trying to remove all the malware by a system restore function. Once I tried to log-in after all the hours of the restore operation, the WiFi turned on and off rapidly when I was trying to gain access to this service--the general ordering website with all it's partner "logistics" delivery services attached; there are many (and it's mostly all written in a foreign language although there is English translation it doesn't cover much of the site).

---------------

I had spent over 2 hours rewriting the same question as they kept repeating the same things and never acknowledging what I was trying to say.

They did, ultimately, absolutely NOTHING and lied every single sentence about every single thing I asked. 

------------

Later on, trying to ascertain where a letter I sent to the US on May 25th still is--registered mail, costing me $10 (for me it's a big deal to spent $10 for a letter sent to my bank, which has been trying to cut the deadline for receiving this signed application form by 3 weeks and I have spent literally hours and hours in bank chat and by phone to get them to actually put the deadline to the standards set by the conditions of the bank opening deadline (they cut it back by 3 weeks; I have had to fight for DAYS to get them to just give me an answer whether they will allow for an "extension" and it should not be an "extension" it's the 60-day deadline they are cutting by 21 days--thus discriminatory action against me in opening this account).

the signed application letter, which I had paid Priority delivery, was sitting at the B-kok customs and airport for over 10 days--going nowhere (as I checked every day using the tracking number). 

Now it has been sitting at the US customs office in NYC for more than 2 days. 

---------

All the while, the hackers blocked the functions of the keyboard and hacked/deleted words or parts of sentences while I was fighting to chat with my bank and etc. But while I was just at the survey part of the end of the chat, beginning to exhale a little bit--after having to fine-tooth-pick through every detail of one single transaction for one banking entity (a big bank, where endless "mistakes" have plagued my every encounter with any single operation with this bank since I was transferred to them when my bank was closed and sold off to the other bank, and so was I as a result). But then, the order for delivery which has had multiple stress-points tweaked to the max--they destroyed my helmet, they blocked the delivery for the new helmet, they pushed back delivery a 2nd time, and then a third time. I have been sitting here waiting for this delivery with not enough food only to not have to drive without the essential gear. I now have to buy a helmet just to wait for the helmet I arrived--so I am spending money I should not have to, in other words.

But as I was at the end of the laborious strife of dealing with hacker terrorists posing as agents, while my brain literally is transfixed into a gullibility so I "believe" the most obvious crap even thought I've been going through this same kind of fake agent pretense for years. The problem is that I never know as this is a faceless chat. But while I was just wrapping it all up, feeling a sigh of relief, the hackers then made a little page pop up covering 2/3 of the page, which froze, so I was stuck sitting there staring at a huge pop-up covering the survey, which I could not close and was just finishing putting nice comments on. I am always extremely grateful for the online chat message service for this bank. Every time I phone the bank in person my throat is constricted by the remote tech tweaking the microchip implant in my throat, just at the larynx area, closing off air and making me choak (which they do also while I'm eating, drinking and for a very long time, while in the deepest of sleep or just falling asleep).

-------------

Just to be able to fall asleep has been turned into a near mission impossible due to that one form of torture, the microchip implant. It is nearly impossible for me to get through a phone call without choking and not being able to speak. It is also a little painful, by the way and my voice is tweaked so it sounds either very low and sour and oldish or warbly and cracked and just not me---


--------------

As I finally got through the last excruciatingly teeth-pulling exercise in futility by chatting with my bank via chat, to ask very simple questions but by now I must check over 4 times for any single possible glitch that could occur, that the people who create these obstacles never have to worry about and they have absolute plain smooth sailing in their every encounter with transactional life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...