Sunday, June 4, 2023

Terrorist Report: A letter I sent to my bank, which has blocked this transaction in every way after I instigated this new action to my account--they have blocked the mail, they have illegally shortened the deadline for submitting the application and are now blocking the mail from going out. This is a universal system of attack by government mail operations and in my private mail service to the bank to the situation where I have been forced to live (the bank was forced upon me and the mail service was also forced upon me, I literally have no choice they block all access to any other service, I am lied to constantly and discriminated against so I only have one option, which is a complete terror situation in every single case).//from T-land to my Miami address was sent out on the 25th of May. It's still sitting in the B-kok mail sorting area, when I track the letter both on the USPS site and the T-land post site. This is the signed application form for the opening of a service at my bank (hackers deleted part of this sentence just now, but I don't want to expose my financial details specifically anyway) but they are hacking in right now obscuring what I type--. All morning I have been subjected to a dog-hacking-barking coughing noise tinged with hate from the scum in the room below mine--I wrote extensively about years of their hours of screaming on their patios at night for 4-5 hours until 2 a.m. every night for over 2 years. They are now making disgusting noises constantly in the morning and it's being coordinated with attacks in my body with the tech blasting electric shocks so the noises are coordinated with the tiny electric shocks. //the same people doing all sorts of disgusting things in the aural and physical sense as well as my body is being blasted with heart-palpitating and nervous system attacks---but the letter: which has been blocked from being actually mailed out in a timely manner. It has been sitting in some sorting area for over 12 days. That is not normal and it's still sitting in this area today--12 days later being blocked from being mailed out, as this is obviously part of the terror operation to make every transaction a literal fight to get any single thing accomplished. This is a financial transaction I am trying to obtain from my bank, which has been lying to me since I tried to open this new service, and just the hours of fighting on the phone with the nasty man on the other end in trying to obtain this service was a huge energy parasite sucking experience, like a kind of enervation exercise of a parasite verbally attacking me on the phone with hate and a very nasty tone and demeanor--I had to fight to remain positive to get this done. Only to have every single inch of the process blocked, delayed, stopped, lied to, deadlines cut weeks short so the entire process will fail. Hackers just deleted this so I have to write it again (I am re-reading now): the deadline for submitting the signed application form is 60 days and the bank cut it short to 40 days. I wrote into the chat service online that the letter would arrive from T-land in a few weeks, close to the end of the deadline. A few days later, I received a letter from the bank, on official paper, stating the deadline was cut 3 weeks short and the entire application would be terminated if they didn't receive this form by early June--instead of the end of June. Now the signed form is sitting in B-kok for 12 days. The hackers have deleted a lot in this post and the internet has been turned off while I was writing this and I can't get it back on.// Repeated phone calls and mail contact with the bank to get this stopped, being lied to, then finding that my phone number I had input 3 months ago was changed back to a non-working number I had changed---three months ago. Trying to get that changed, told I had to wait 24 hours for the change, and then it never was done. I had to contact the bank another time, and then a nother time and I still don't know if my new phone number has been input. They forced me to have to receive an SMS call if I want to access my bank account. This is an option for the customer but they have forced it on me and then lied about how it shows up if the browser is not recognized- a complete lie. I can't get around this. They keep changing the phone number and the landlord here and the goons who spray filth and fungus into my food and clothing and in my body and everything else and steal and make my home stinking and foul--they then turn the WiFi off constantly like they are pressing a button. The router appears to be on and even the laptop signals that the connection is on. //This goes on and on, every single thing I do is blocked in a universal network of blockages. The filth from Whorewood yells at me that I'm a "loser" who has never done anything and is noone and they wil fuck and make me homeless and kill me if they want because I am no one they scream I am a loser--they keep blocking my every opportunity to simply get a single thing done, I must fight constantly to redo things that I very professionally and calmly did, and then have to fight to redo, and then I'm lied to and must do it again, and fight for hours while they put me on hold and take over 5 minutes to answer every simple basic question--usually more like 10 minutes I sit waiting for an answer and remain in "chat" for hours, literally 2 hours for any issue dealing with two questions about services, which they lie about constantly. These are all diverted phone calls to terror agents. But the bank is administering this situation. I tell the agents on chat to direct this situation to a manager or higher level because of the endless blocks and lies, I tell them not to have t hem contact me but to just alert the bank as to this problem. I get messages to phone some manager and I'm so exhausted with stinking poison the pig apes put in my food and water that i can't go through more parasitic energy draining f-over's from this bank or anything else. The nightime teleportation terror attacks of death and hate continue--it is never stopped, everyone must get their sleazy dirty promotion out of this terror operation on me. There is a huge cluster of pig apes waiting for me to "break" so they all can have this cartel of media and celebrity and political thuggery put into higher position while you all watch on endlessly allowing it to go on and endlessly do nothing, all seeing what you too can gain out of it. Meanwhile, the filthy piece of crap in the room below is now making horid noises constantly now, because I wrote about it a few days ago after 5 years of this going on where I remain silent and "ignore" the endless yelling, animals screaming in pain, babies crying, the stupid thugs yelling and screaming at one another, the thugs screaming on the patio like it's a party but they have trained horrific voices as the literally shout for hours up to 2 am--they did this for about 2 years--thanks to shit pig pitt and the mafia filth team and etc--all during Covid--but to continue, they are going at this noise now constantly and repeating it, because I let it known that this is a disgusting group of shit in this condo and being forced to live next to this sick and sleazy dirty crap is disgusting--much less the same kind of shit from Whorewood who all have been paid in millions and billions for this and have stolen my life from me and have turned my happy and beautiful life into some kind of endless hell fight to get rotten shit pig ape whores off me, endlessly non-stop to the silence of the shit in leadership and the applause for every plastic-surgery modified disgusting pig ape whore who participates--// the deadline pushed back 3 weeks (supposed to be 60 days to submit the signed application form--they pushed it back to 40 days). I was too ill to go to an internet cafe for 2 weeks to download and print the form, so I had to wait. I contacted my bank via chat alerting them that the letter would be sent at the end of the 60-day period. They sent me a letter a few days later stating the deadline had "illegally" been pushed back 3 weeks and the account would be closed if I didn't submit the form before that date. I contacted the bank--and was told to wait for 2-3 business days. One week later I contacted the bank and was told no decision had been made and to contact the bank in 2-3 business days. I contacted them again and fought to get them to expedite this decision. But the signed form has been sitting in T-land for twelve days, not going anywhere. I was told the letter would take 2 weeks to arrive (they have slowed down the mail service) but it's almost two week of the letter sitting in B-kok just being held up. The coordination is global of this terror unit system.

 The terrorist in the room below mine continues to make horrific and loud-as-possible dog-hacking noises filled with a hateful edge, repeatedly now. She used to do it a few times in the morning, sometimes only once, and then go abuse the cat which began to scream in pain and then have her baby scream or cry or laugh--the noises triggering, "we hate you", "we will kill your cat" (she is over 20+ years old by now, she's probably dead by now or dying, they refuse to return her to me) and the last noise is "give us a baby and f-you" and that is their eternal message to me after years of them torturing and mutilating stealing my money breaking my property poisoning me slowly to death torturing me to death.

But the noises are a grotesque reminder every morning that slime and crap dirty parasites constantly surround me and are waiting to inflict as much violence as they are instructed they can submit for their release of their hate and misery upon an innocent target, while the guilty they adore and grovel in deference to in abject slavish love.

-------------

But the noise is disgusting and the whole thing is endless putridity from sleazy and stupid sick crap parasites endlessly attacking me.


Still no one can stop this or get me into a safe living situation and especially make these foul millionaire and billionaire dirty parasite celebrities and politicians pay me in recompense for the ideas they stole, the life they blocked from me, the things they stole and broke ,and the financial opportunities they blocked me from, the poison that has damaged my body, my broken vertebrae, toes, fingers and the hard poison I constantly fight to get out that they laughed about when they ordered the crap surrounding me--like the dog-barking hacking piece of crap in the room below, and all the creeps who have done this for all the decades of this going on and on---as they jest about how ugly my body is, how ugly I am, how stupid I am (after they have gone on for more than a decade stealing my words, my ideas and then blocking me from capitalizing in any way on my education (graduate level) on having a career and in making even a penny online--all is hacked and blocked.

They go off giggling and being awarded, I sit here eternally writing posts on blogs asking my country to not become an absolute genocidal fascist Nazi Imperialist colony of Europigapeland 4th Reich bs that you all welcome in with red carpet treatment.

-----------

My internet is constantly being turned on and off--at a speed of once every minute-Literally. I have to spend another day, after 12 years of this going on (because they kept poisoning me with bloating and hardening poison, which comes out as huge stinking piles of brown goo that expands and bloats up my body so it looks like some inflated football and is immobile and the poisons then congeal and harden into my body--forming plugs of poison that remain stuck and then stagnate into my body. 

They keep giggling and laughing and dancing around, the women, as the men rape and beat and abuse and threaten to kill me after they rape or sexually assault me. I keep writing about their violence to the people who are supposed to protect Democracy in America, and the media news anchors who are supposed to be journalists who do research. Every single person jumps at the chance to join the sadistic violence team and get their own free promotion as they leave me to constantly beg, essentially, to not be murdered in a silent version of a witch hunt that "everyone" knows about and pretends I am crazy and it's not happening.

--------

* this post was completely hacked and rewritten and partially deleted, constantly throughout the writing. Entire segments were deleted. 

-----

I did send a message to this mail service in T-land, this morning. All of my telecommunications are intercepted so it really won't make a difference but they are literally holding my mail and not sending it out, and I have to fight to get them to do their job.

I have to fight with this bank to get them to do their job. I have to repeat requests over months 3-4 times before I have to become aggressive in getting the lackluster agent to push this up to some manager, and they tell me they will be leaving the chat supposedly I am being too nasty in complaining because I am telling them that repeated months of asking has resulted in nothing getting done. Repeated polite requests to do the job again have been met by nothing being done. ETc etc etc. ONce I get aggressive, appearing "angry" in stating the obvious, they turn off the chat and tell me to wait 15 minutes before they return.

----------

But this is 8 contacts with this bank to get them to not discriminate against me. 8 times of telling them the deadline is June 29 to submit the application form instead of what they pushed back after I told them the letter is coming from T-land and would arrive near the end of the deadline (end of June). Now they are pushing back the application due date by 3 weeks, illegally, discrimination. They have told me they are "escalating" this concern to the appropriate department. I am told to wait 2-3 business days for a response. I tell them that the deadline is supposed to be 60 days and not 40, they tell me to wait for a decision. I phone/chat back in one week, 7 days later, and am told that no decision has been made and to contact back in 2-3 days. I fight and fight to get this to stop.

-------------

They also deleted the information I wrote and have been writing of, which is that the bank forced a 2-step verification process on my every sign-in attempt (except for on one browser, which they have now hacked into and when I press the "log in" button it is frozen and nothing happens on the site; I literally can't get into the log-in to submit my password.

I bought a little mobile phone so I won't be locked out of my account. I bought a Sim card and put in that number on chat. It worked and the change was put in immediately. I kept using the one browser on my laptop to access my account, so three months later, I was locked out because the terrorists blocked my WiFi signal. I got to an internet cafe and tried to log in and saw that my mobile phone was not working. I had to go to a phone shop and was told that the Sim card was not working (worked perfectly when I bought it and used it one single time). I got another Sim card, had to wait to chat with the bank, input the new number and then used my one working browser to log in. The one browser has been blocked now, so I had to use the 2-step verification process, only to see that the old number that was made inoperational was still listed as my international number so I was completely blocked out of accessing my bank account. 

I had to contact the bank account and request the number I had already input to be input again. I was told to wait 24 hours for the change. The number was input immediately the last time I attempted to change the number. I waited 24 hours and the agent had done nothing. I then had to request again to another agent who supposedly input the new number. I can't check it now, it won't show up on my account.

-------

etc etc etc etc

last night teleported to some death situation with a dirty and hateful sinister atmosphere. Their filth and stinking crap and shitty dirty sleazy filthy creeps endlessly surrounding me--all get polished off and are cleaned and dump their filth on me and I sit here cleaning and asking endlessly for my country to not allow this sickness to continue--why I must be endlessly attacked and no one ever stops it is unbelievable to me. But it is sickness and you all think it's just nothing to worry about.


No comments:

Post a Comment