Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Terrorist Report: June 28, 2023. Why I can almost never buy or wear beautiful clothing (or have anything that is new and beautiful). More property I have NEVER used stained with permanent stains while I was gone from my room for 5 minutes retrieving an order for flower seeds because all my plants have been killed in succession (almost all) or they are almost bare from leaves being poisoned off, etc. So I ordered more seeds instead of going to the orchard where I am lied to about not having flowering vines (which they had, and all other orchards take their flowering vines out of display on the days I go out to try to track some more down). I had bought a yellow lemon helmet, the page stated it was a motorcycle helmet (from China). After much stress from lying agents hacking in or part of the 4th Reich operation, I finally obtained this helmet and it is a bicycle helmet. Can't be used on a motorbike. It is a very happy and colorful bright yellow. I put it under something near the front door and today I went to pick up the seed delivery, which was blocked from the website for being delivered today--hackers changed the website so I had no idea the seeds were going to be delivered today, they took the information out completely from the website which ALWAYS alerts people about delivery. Rushing downstairs, as I was prepared anyway, returning to see the last delivery, this helmet, stained with permanent dark spots all over the top and sides of the helmet. No water or solvent gets the stains out. I am trying to bleach the stuff out using various substances and much has gotten off after much effort and redoing of the cleaning agents (baking soda/vinegar). It's disgusting. I have had white shirts I really love, and if they aren't stinking like some foul odor after cleaning them, they have ugly dirty yellow permanent stains on the front which I can't see from the side angle as they hang on the clothing rack--outside any enclosed environment. All is sprayed with stinking s ubstances and stains and frayed and made broken down, immediately whether I use the item or not. Yeah to America the land of equal opportunity, freedom and equality and Democracy~! I wonder how many Congress politicians are sitting in these rows while I am teleported screaming about this crime they are committing, what traitors they are to the United States as the Congress people hug and kiss the celebrities who hug and kiss them back in their joint effort to install a fascist 4th Reich dictatorship with death squads and people in high positions laughing as they rush to sexually abuse, rape and mutilate and poison and torture someone based on racism and misogyny (the women involved all play the male rape privilege "good" girl cheerleaders, the role these worse-than-Weinstein men all demand of their women folk if they want to be accepted into the "game" of "power" and "prestige".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives slashing (while in deep, comatose MK ULTRA microchipped states) into my cuticles which are severed off after 16 years of the same slashing into cuticles nightly, every night as often as possible while I spend hours per day in protecting my body while asleep wrapping layers, then having to put all the layers awaay so they can't be sprayed or ripped by the mechanical arms, requiring hours per day of fighting to not have stinking ripped protective gear I had to make myself which ultimately does not stop top expert technology using these mechanical arms, weapons-grade technologies)the damage is to the bone of my finger and cuticles and nails black, completely dead and they keep on slicing into the finger cuticle bone etc. //My social security SSI which they had cut off for having saved covid and student loans in my bank account, is still pending a decision. 17 months of waiting for this agency to reinstate my benefits while trump and newsom had that agency abuse and attack me illegally and otherwise---trying to get away from from trump's district in florida I moved to california where newsom began by now years of rape, torture which has propelled him into president jockeying position. Absolutely defending genocidal rape, racism and antisemitism with the blonde nazi "Jews" and the brainwashed nazi browner jews endlessly assaulting me for nazi approval as well.//If I can't have my money they will make me homeless. Either way, I am demanded to move ni a few weeks and without income I am stuck. If I have no way to protect myself they wll physically put my hips and spine out of alignment, and they are still spraying fungus into my hair with hair-falling-out chemicals from behnd me as I sit in a sick daze in front of this laptop rushing to the bathroom to eliminate the poisons this group of celebrity shit and scum had poured into my body to elicit ideas for their movie,s, then to destroy me to murder me slowly and then to try to force me into this slavery position and a "baby" out of me so this group of fucking shit scum crap can be promoted endlessly by that rancid government of sick fuck crap which is currently "in power' somehow they have wrested all of legitimate government away from what may have been ethical and constitutional politicians--how many decades ago I don't know but totally saturated with lying and criminal slime scum as far as I have ever seen of 17 years of this endless sick psychopath contract out on me to which everyone in "power" on all levels of this scum-riddled organization from top-to-bottom no deviation from the ugly sick mannerisms and behavior. They disenfranchise people so badly that the really low and ugly side of these dirty scum celebrities and politicians emerges as a truly murderous mexican cartel combined with communist overtake of the planet hate martial arts used against me by scumbag creeps out of china making movies about defending the weak and then going along with vicious wealth attainment by assulating me using the same, and etc.//still nothing but silence and the situation worsening. Watching the news today no mention that hegseth is ordering ice agents to "protect" the elections and that $20 million is being handed to the trump campaign for more tv ads from Homeland Security. Not a single mention of any of these facts mentioned by msnow, cnn or any of the outlets but reported in a few news agencies. Perhaps tomorrow they will mention these facts but for now it's just the normal gossip and what jack smith said and what rancid amy klobuchar said (one of the smirking laughing attackers lovingly smiling as the demo-rats all do to the nazi germanic nazi shit rapists of me brutal beating and shit like amy kiobuchar lovingly smiles into their faces for approval, as does rancid obama and his wife of course black people "rising" in status for delivering me to foreign nazis as a holocaust presesnt for them to rape and abuse (murder they don't care) as long as they continue to get book tours eclaiming how bold and strong they are in fighting "fascism" as they would not redefine it. When I wrote years ago that this is fascism and no one else was saying it openly, they all had to wait for public consensus after the facts of the trump regime instituting "jack-booted nazi thug gestapo" teams like ICE to openly make this claim. Obama rushed to abuse me as did all the demo-rats smiling lovingly like klobuchar had done--now reciting her stupid phrase for the jack smith situation---in front of congress--she is portrayed as some rescuing agent for correcting a slight slur in a sports team reference which somehow makes her exalted in some way, according to msnow but no mention of ice at polling places, in time for anybody to realy protest this they will wait until the decision is solidified before mentioning this so people don't have time to protest and perchance stop the display of deadly force which ICE absolutely has proven to exhibit, and for elections it will be only reported by these "demo-rat" agencies once the ink has fully dried and nothing more can be done to stop it. If that is possible now even.

  As I have been writing for years, they have rendered me helpless against fighting the economic blacklisting and blocks to all earnings. I ...