Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Terrorist Report: June 28, 2023. Why I can almost never buy or wear beautiful clothing (or have anything that is new and beautiful). More property I have NEVER used stained with permanent stains while I was gone from my room for 5 minutes retrieving an order for flower seeds because all my plants have been killed in succession (almost all) or they are almost bare from leaves being poisoned off, etc. So I ordered more seeds instead of going to the orchard where I am lied to about not having flowering vines (which they had, and all other orchards take their flowering vines out of display on the days I go out to try to track some more down). I had bought a yellow lemon helmet, the page stated it was a motorcycle helmet (from China). After much stress from lying agents hacking in or part of the 4th Reich operation, I finally obtained this helmet and it is a bicycle helmet. Can't be used on a motorbike. It is a very happy and colorful bright yellow. I put it under something near the front door and today I went to pick up the seed delivery, which was blocked from the website for being delivered today--hackers changed the website so I had no idea the seeds were going to be delivered today, they took the information out completely from the website which ALWAYS alerts people about delivery. Rushing downstairs, as I was prepared anyway, returning to see the last delivery, this helmet, stained with permanent dark spots all over the top and sides of the helmet. No water or solvent gets the stains out. I am trying to bleach the stuff out using various substances and much has gotten off after much effort and redoing of the cleaning agents (baking soda/vinegar). It's disgusting. I have had white shirts I really love, and if they aren't stinking like some foul odor after cleaning them, they have ugly dirty yellow permanent stains on the front which I can't see from the side angle as they hang on the clothing rack--outside any enclosed environment. All is sprayed with stinking s ubstances and stains and frayed and made broken down, immediately whether I use the item or not. Yeah to America the land of equal opportunity, freedom and equality and Democracy~! I wonder how many Congress politicians are sitting in these rows while I am teleported screaming about this crime they are committing, what traitors they are to the United States as the Congress people hug and kiss the celebrities who hug and kiss them back in their joint effort to install a fascist 4th Reich dictatorship with death squads and people in high positions laughing as they rush to sexually abuse, rape and mutilate and poison and torture someone based on racism and misogyny (the women involved all play the male rape privilege "good" girl cheerleaders, the role these worse-than-Weinstein men all demand of their women folk if they want to be accepted into the "game" of "power" and "prestige".

No comments:

Post a Comment