Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Legalized or through penalty-of-torture-to-accept--open discrimination is the goal of the cartel of the Mafia/Nazi 4th Reich, and if they have their way, as they are doing now in gang stalking situations used upon me in real-time situations, it is and it will continue to be once more blacks sitting at the back of any vehicle not just a city bus (airplanes, etc) it's whites given preferential treatment in shopping lines, being ushered ahead of the "minorities" while everyone is waiting in line, etc..//A real-life terror "gaslighting" skit put into teleportation deep sleep/hypnosis hate skit. The reality of "gang stalking" operations but with the ultimate goal of absolute discrimination openly expressed for everyone, if the 4th Reich has it's way.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/samuel-l-jackson-brutally-pinpoints-the-kind-of-dudes-who-harass-brie-larson_n_649349b6e4b08f753c2940e0 


This is what the bigots with all their black Nazi Aunt Jemima's and Uncle Tom's want (out of the Supremes, out of Whorewood, out of mainstream society) and I have personally SEEN THIS and experienced it in 'REAL LIFE" SITUTAIONS of gang stalking.


All the caps, but trying to emphasize that open discrimination is the goal, and it's blacks sitting at the back of any vehicle not just a city bus (airplanes, etc) it's whites given preferential treatment in shopping lines, being ushered ahead of the "minorities" while everyone is waiting in line, etc.

------


I was teleported to this in my deep sleep last night, with a blondish hormone growth woman and a blondish man who paired off to attack me in a shopping line. I was ahead of her, she was behind me, the brown/blondish haired "man" told her to come to the register in front of me as she walked up to get checked out instead of me, waiting in line. I was just "woken up" into this situation, this is the "stop/start" movie production editing process that the celebrity filth force upon me, so I "wake up" while in deep sleep in one physical state, teleported with my body more ethereal into another location on the planet, wherever the teleportation equipment or tech is beaming me down (not up) to the low put into high positions with their crude and foul psychopath fantasies of power and torture and violence, all mostly backed by decades of drug abuse and alcoholism and pornographic lack of love and commitment to anything but themselves. Utterly devoid of all that humanity requires for the sustenance of life-saving technological control which they are being handed by likewise greedy and selfish political pundits of the death 4th Reich cartel.

------------

I told them both that I was waiting in line, the usual obvious explanation that she was cutting in front of me. They stared at me and suddenly she had backed up as I told her I was first and she kicked at me (not into me) as I called her the b-word. Now, this blurted out, and it was "programmed" into my brain under duress in a "stressful" situation where I was not able to conceive my words (especially in teleportation but it happens routinely in public confrontations).

I got tensed up, ready for a fight but she was a hormone growth lump and I am physically nearly destroyed from hardening poisons latched into my fractured spine with years of not being able to work out and exercise or stretch plus poisoning and drugging and non-stop deadly stress EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR A DECADE WITHOUT A SINGLE DAY OF IT STOPPING.

So I am extremely physically weak, plus years of malnutrition especially under T-rump who had my money stolen while the pig apes broke into my room as I was in deep sleep teleported so I felt  nothing couldn't wake up as they stole, raped, put my body out of alignment, and poisoned my food and drugged it constantly (which they are still doing, the latter, but with mechanical arms after the YEARS of me fighting to understand how to block my front door from having mechanical arms open it from the inside--as the trickster terrorists would stop the attacks if I tried various blocking protection techniques to stop the entrance and break-ins so I thought my strategies were working when they were not, but they performed their violence so stealthily I could not figure it out and also, once I left this room to buy food, very infrequently due to sickness they caused, they would come in and rip apart the blocks I had tried to create not understanding exactly how all the violence was never-ending and it took me years, plus not being able to AFFORD any single thing I was always at a point of having almost no food while being poisoned and not able to afford basics much less an endless rotation os supplies to try to figure out how to stop all the slow "soft" murder). The same celebrities attacking me now were ordering all of this back then--and the people who have joined in were only waiting in the "wings" watching it all occur anxiously hoping they could get a turn to get a free house or mansion in France, Italy, England or whatever out of this plus awards and free deals. The black pieces of shit in particular, who are vicious rotten and crap with all their rap k-rap it's just unbelievable deception for culture and for the fight against discrimination. But don't forget the Jews in all this as they are some of the most vicious in these attacks and in racist ideology, openly or concealed.

---------

I called her the b-word which I had not intended to do after she made a kicking motion at me when I was trying to stop her from just pushing me aside in a shopping line as the cash register bigot white male (whom you will never see in that position in real life, almost never) telling her to get ahead of me. But she moved into the open space at a 150-degree angle to my left and began kicking at me but it wasn't engaging--just the kicking motion, only for me defending my right to not be discriminated against. This is the main point of the targeting campaign against me by the filth, shit and scum of whorewood---to not defend myself, to accept and obey, to allow and help them to legally install or vicariously push through a global, not just national, absolute discrimination policy which is enforced through social engineering, mind control and with a lot of politicians now openly supporting Nazis and the Mafia is an extremely racist organization. That is not to say that they don't embrace blacks and minorities, only if they follow and violently help to push down other "minorities' who the "master" instructs them to attack. I think of the black pieces of shit who have done this to me out of Whorewood and I think of this rotten creep below, who is part of the Mafia cartel in Whorewood and so he is being used as a "mascot" of "anti-racism" when he is hugging this blonde woman who refused to condemn the bigot rapist scumbag at Cannes--a stupid story but she has become the "litmus" test for how much acceptance Whorewood now has for white male supremacy in rape entitlement in Whorewood. The black dog next to her has attacked me alongside his Mafia and Nazi counterparts in this movie cartel with the Italian-Americans as they call themselves in public but say they are "Italian" in private--vicious, sleazy, genocidal, Nazi and they only work to operate as "muscle" for Nazis and absolutely defend white supremacy---like that ugly old disgusting man from Brooklyn the actor who is so famous a white bigot who orchestrated non-stop disfiguration and violence at me for fighting to stop German men from raping poison deeper and deeper into my body so they made most of my hair fall out permanently (I probably need a hair transplant now it's a huge balding patch that literally nothing heals they forced on me for simply fighting to stop being raped and beaten by some pig ape whore piece of stupid and sick shit which this group of shit from Whorewood literally hugged while he was doing this to me, gravitated around him and because he plays classical music that means, in their dumb and rotten minds, that he's a "superior" Nazi and my fight to get him to stop has to be "punished" by absolute destruction to my hair and body--which has been ongoing ever since.

so this blonde white woman is being hugged by this black uncle tom scum Nazi minoin who has been used as a symbol of "anti-racist" and whatever else he signifies in his acting in how he is against racism and working for female empowerment with his black wife--blah blah blah they attacked me and tried to get this contract and were vile and disgusting towards me and obtained lead roles and nominations for top prizes afterwards after I fought to get this black filth creep off me for at least half a year, but because he was put in rotation with shit Nazi pig pitt and shitalina the filth whore bucket, I only wrote about them because they are the onus of the problem and he's a sleazy and dumb puppet and he's being used again to sh ow that t his poor beleagured white woman who was asked a simple question about how a man accused of violence against woman fits into her former "me too" public persona profiteering personality.

He, the black uncle tom, is defending his cartel to which the white bigot filth creep belongs as well--I am being a bit confusing because I don't want to name names every time I write about this Europigape-cartel puppet scumbag drug addict and it's filthy Europigape wives and the fascist Nazi cartel, the politicians allow the shit whores to viciously attack me and the politicians then obtain free mansion in France and England and Germany and whatever else they are handed for helping the United States to turn into an open pit of discrimination, hate, violence, divided breaking down into a 3rd world colonized prostitution zone for the Europigapes to take over and turn into a colony and with homeless concentration camps and all the other factors they truly yearn for and have put into public consciousness but claim they are not like that now---

---------

In "real life" I have experienced black people willingly putting themselves in inferior positions in all sorts of discriminatory attack replications for terror skit /"gang stalking" purposes. Obviously they are handed promotions for it, and I am assaulted while everyone watches on doing nothing. Even those who are against this do nothing. 

People attacking me from behind in shopping lines as the cashier does nothing and goes along with it. People cutting in front of me as the stores do nothing about it.

Orlando, where Nazis march openly in public now and for a few years this has gone on, since this group of shit from Whorewood put him into power using their Nazi Mafia Europigapeland cartel operators and media benefactors out of Nazified America--

Orlando at Walmart I was trying to get some fabric cut at the sewing department. They created a skit where two huge fat blondish dyed American older woman were taking up  two entire aisles with their huge deformed fat bodies, as I waited for the attendant to come and cut one single yard of fabric for me with all the bundles of fabric and the place empty besides these huge ogres on both sides of me. Another huge fat obese black woman came up with a little lapel pin with her name on  it, ostensibly working for the store--as she approached the blondish woman were yapping and giggling very animated, the black aunt jemima came up and began almost yelling at me that I was in her way, while I was standing at the counter waiting for her to arrive, as she should have been in that department and I waited for 10 minutes for someone to arrive. I was boxed in as the blond woman giggled and the black aunt jemima yelled at me, waiting at the station, to move because I was in her way (I am repeating this, my mind is blanked out right now). I became angry because her voice was very nasty and it was beyond rude--it was an orchestrated attack of course, she probably didn't work at the store at all, as I know that agents are put in  these situations and the management always complies with this Nazi/Mafia organization. I went to find a manager to report this, and I was immediately surrounded literally on all sides (as flanking the target is the goal to keep them surrounded by enemies at all times attacking from all sides, every moment of every day without end).

They stared at me as if they were on drugs, literally their eyes and faces were pumped up on adrenaline, shiny and bulging eyes with a violent aspect--it was eerie to say the least and because I had not, at that time, fully grasped the full import of how global this organization was, I thought it was an authentic team of managers, but it seemed "odd". They of course listened and did nothing. I had to repeat the story fives times as more people gathered to "help" and in the end, they tried to find this black ogre aunt jemima and suddenly she had vanished, they claimed they could not find her. They told me to "wait" and after 10 minutes I realized that something was wrong and I just walked out, but at the cash register a white woman who was an employee there was extremely polite and friendly, telling me  in a very open and personal tone that she was so very glad that I had come to Walmart and she was so happy to have me as a customer. Good things for the small things that good-hearted people do. And there are some of these people, but they have to restrain their complaints against this hate organization because it has taken over the US government for sure and far too much.

There are many other stories I can relate. I was put on an airplane in a long flight, I had a 2nd plane transfer on my destination, I think this was in some Southern State. Literally the plane was a very small jet, and blacks were put in the back, and it was grungy, dirty and the seats were ripped, stained and it smelled bad. The front of the plane had white people with clean seats and new fabric on the seats. I was placed at the back. I moved up to the middle near the front  once all the seating was done. The blacks fully complied. I imagine and I assume now that most or all of them got some free deal or promotion out of the entire racist skit performance. But I may be wrong.

Ultimately, as the pig ape pieces of shit from Whorewood, with yelling and death threats and ensuing mutilation from rotten scum and filth like Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Rachel Maddow to name a few of the "iconic" "feminists" of American bs media presentation of the 4th Reich and politics--that I am fighting against putrid ugly filth men who are teleporting and raping me and poisoning me to death and stealing my ideas so their filthy shit wives and children can have original ideas to proclaim as their own concepts and how "feminist" they are and how "unique" and how intellectual they are (sans having studied anything but beauty tips and tax avoidance)

and with all the blacks working for them, they get rotten crap and "feminists" attacking me non-stop. I assume that the current spate of politicians attacking me who claim they are from some Europigape land country all are currently obtaining mansions and funding from the Europigape cartel which controls them all. They have cheered a most filthy and vile rotten creep who beat and raped me and then sicced his friends and family on me for a decade--cheered with a standing ovation. The shit spawn of this pig ape is behaving in a most fascist Nazi way that when I fight for my human rights this is deserving of a death penalty for not allowing the pig apes to do whatever they want, which is their credo: "I do what I want" and I have heard this time and time again from Europigape Nazis who moved to Miami where these pigs now attacking me have obtained this contract and this tech (from the celebrities who have attacked me since 1997--Stallone for one and it's cascaded into a huge racist glob of filth attacking me non-stop, but behind them are fascist Nazis out of Florida coming out of Europigapeland). And in places like Orlando and Gainesville blacks are operating in skits whereby old racist segregation policies are put onto me, as they perform their roles happily and have no compunction against this form of discrimination and racism. They of course get promotions while the rest get fucked over, and they could care less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...