Saturday, June 3, 2023

,MAKE THEM PAY ME A LOT OF MONEY FOR THE DAMAGES THROUGH ALL THESE YEARS: Terrorist Report: fungus sprayed into a bag of rice I had sealed which was new and used once.

 I could tell the rice had been tampered with because of the way the bag had been resealed, which is not how I would do it and I could smell something nasty from the outside of the three bags I used to seal this rice. This is a huge sack of rice, something like 20 pounds of rice (maybe 10)? and it's been sprayed. There are little black flecks of something also in the rice. I have almost no food and I am waiting for a delivery of an item I need which has taken more than 4 times the usual waiting period. I could not buy all the food I needed to sit in this room as I usually do because of one of the attack situations which sucked my energy out of me, and then I have had to endlessly fight to continue the same situation of fighting ever since I was exhausted and drained weeks ago when I bought only enough food for a few days instead of two weeks. I will wash it off and hope that the years of poisoning won't turn into a sort of breaking point of toxicity in my body--as now I am using whatever money and resources to pay to not be poisoned with little money I have, which I could use to get water refilled at a water purification tank near this hate condo but the water is poisoned and filled with toxins I fear--it has been inserted with disgusting substances at the water filtration system machine--(after nasty dirty Greasy Graham the corruptician out of the Senate began abusing and attacking me when I said no to being exploited by another hateful bigot and used and exploited by him and his family and then being pushed down by them for their greasy nasty KKK power cartel

So I have to fight being poisoned non-stop and killed by poisoning, as I am already on the edge of utter collapse of my immune system and the stress and violence is a daily and nightly event 


can't anyone ever fucking stop this ever in American society? Can't anyone ever advocate for my human rights, my basic human rights?

Can't anyone make these fucking pig actors and their shit children and friends pay me for the damages they have inflicted so I can live in some decent place and have a bit more than always being on the edge of homelessness and death from poisoning and endlessly my body is mutilated and attacked while sleeping as they teleport and rape and abuse and threaten and it's absolute psychological violence as these filthy stupid pigs, who steal my ideas go off with their new homes new mansions new awards new lovers new lives new promotions new movie roles new franchises new businesses new accolades for being a pompous pig ape scum behaving in fascist Nazi Mafia genocidal protocols endlessly against me?


My "crime" is of saying NO to being exploited to death after years of pigs poisoning and raping me using date rape drugs--and by the time I was dying and was always blocked from health care in the shit USA--while I am now telling them to fuck off endlessly they only teleport and rape me always while I am sleeping, then teleported and in some binary state of being asleep and "awake" in teleportation in some other dimension, not able to see clearly but I can always recognize the filth and shit who are famous teleporting me--because they get in my face and insult and threaten and stick their greasy disgusting genitals and rape and punch and slap and spit at and urinate on and threaten and abuse and insult--every single night.


Can't anyone make this group of shit and filth pay me for damages they have been inflicting, nono-stop every single day, for over a decade, taking turns now endlessly one fucking pig ape shit creep from Whorewood or Congress or MSNBC or whatever crook crannies they emerge from when their masks are discarded for the snarling shit pig ape scum that they truly are behind all the posturing coached performances for tv?? Can't anyone ever advocate for me to live in peace at the very least? ***hackers deleted words and rewrote some of this post, so it reads as confusing in parts and almost incohesive. That is 100% due to hackers--I just try to read through the post to correct the worst of the deletions so the post makes some sense, so I have left it with all the confusing parts intact because I just sit here endlessly, day after day, writing about the torture and violence and it's never stopped so I'm not wastintg my time in rewriting these posts forever only to be silenced and tortured for having written them essentially asking this fucking readership to do something but none of you will or "can" because it's too scary to go against this 4th Reich group of vicious deadly sick disgusting creeps. You all just join in, assuming it's all a fun game. I hope you fuckers reading this get slaughtered by the system you have been indulging in so you can have your shit careers while the US careens out of control due to your stupidity and lax attention to what is authentic and what is real and what is critical for society to function.

==========

Trying to stretch the hard chunk of poison embedded into my back and spine and hips and skull and down my legs and into my arms a bit more loose today. The poisons are latched onto my ribs and I can't handle pulling on them for more than a few minutes. Before loosening up more of the layers of what could be similar to "shale", it proved to be a slippery substance where I was able to do much more stretching of my body--but as more of it comes out, the deeper the rest sinks into my interior---skin, muscles, viscerae, tendons, joints, like a python wrapping itself into the most deep pockets of my body. I have to rip interior tissue out at tiny levels, like maybe at the cellular level or bits of interior skin tissue must be ripped to get the poison out--so imagine what that is like. It also shifts my body chemistry when a tiny bit loosens and I am utterly sick for the rest of the day. I did a detox a few weeks ago and the slippery upper layers came out in a huge sickness and exhaustion (while the greedy sleazy dirty foul celebrities where coming at me like locusts to get their endless YEARS of awards and roles and promotions--waiting for me to marginally "heal" from another day of the poison that they have been repoisoning me with so I remain unable to meet people, go out, have a life, while they incessantly call me a "loser" for not having a life.

They laugh about the grey streak in my hair, which has been caused not only from stress and poisoning and drugging affecting my kidneys and liver, plus the detox which drains me daily as I fight without end to rid my body of this hard chunk that is like a hard interior turtle's shell.

--------------------and waiting, and waiting and waiting for any political entity to state with chagrin that what is happening to me is anti-social, it's amoral, it's anti-Constitutional--the Constitution lawyer part of the Select Committee to investigate the Jan 6 coup joined in the "fun" of insulting and abusing me, while I told him and his partner (his political partner in crime) that I have been mutilated and poisoned, they laughed and joked about it while going on tv to proclaim how the Constitution has not been adhered to by #45, as they operate to attack me under the approving eye of #46 and his minion Krapola Harris, and her black woman caucus out of Whorewood, california and the rest of that fake idolatry group


But the creeps who are attacking me for the TENTH YEAR IN A ROW with non-stop hacking into my system of their putrid faces which causes a tremor of disgust that goes up my poison-caked spine, which means it's a strong physical reaction of disgust. It's something that victims of rape perhaps undergo, probably, but people only think that as the preordained "sex trafficking sex slave' that they have relegated me to, I must "get used" to it and not feel shivers of sickness seeing the putrid filth that has been attacking me for a decade (and longer, trust me, I have been in the crosshairs of the people attacking me for longer than merely a decade--some of them have actively been going after me since the late 90's--it's never ending).

And they keep violently assaulting me when their putrid movies and shit tv shows are on the verge of opening--thus the psychodope contingent are once more attacking me. A decade of writing about Depp and his filthy dirty ugly spawn has resulted in NOTHING stopping them from furthering their careers by endless YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS of deadly assault upon me. The French pig ape wealthy literally give a standing ovation and the most expensive top level plastic surgery to the shit ugly daughter spawn in order for the French shit to infiltrate America through these greedy and dumb sleazy psyhodope scum pair--(the father obviously not just a rapist and woman-beater but obviously has pedophile tendencies).

------------------

And the tv show that this filthy skank is attacking me, has been attacking me with that black nazi out of Canada--is about mind programming for black men to worship nazi blonde women--behind the thin "plot" the imagery displays this, and whatever narrative that ensues from this sick porno trashy tv show, it's really about desensitizing the public to sleaze and porn mentality in order to further numb and dumb down the public, and to penetrate through sexual titillation and psychological trauma violence mind programming through the guise of a plot about a "cult". 

Mind programming for the 4th Reich. Americans are applauding, the French are handing this group of filth every single ounce of money to completely reconfigure the contours of their bodies and faces to completely refabricate them into Europigape dummy models viciously laughing as they torture and rape. If people were actually instructed to read A Tale of Two Cities by Dickens, they would have a more familiarity with this type of fascist indoctrination as this is a topic that NONE of these crappy movies based on the book EVER dig into--but it's a central theme of the book. The descriptive narrative that Dickens offers is only easily accessible as metaphor and simile and is very powerful and poignant in all the viciousness and death and sickness that accompanies this program--which is being rebuilt and sent to America via this group of shit from Whorewood, but in the form of this tv show in particular.


As I fight endlessly to stop this, I get politicians like Taylor-Green who absolutely embraces the Europigape fascist ideology and worships everything Europigape and is nasty and sleazy towards me--for no other reason than I am fighting to not be subjected to torture and exploitation which these pig apes all lavishly leer about in the ease with which they are alloted these technologies in order to inflict almost every kind of sick rape and torture system upon me. I have been told that I am the "only one" who has this MK ULTRA microchip system intact that they can exploit. I seriously doubt that is accurate as I mean to say it's a lie. 

so they never stop attacking me and the system of hate enlarges and grows with your full permission and silence---whomever you are reading this, I know some of you but not all by any means--or perhaps no one is reading this---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...